Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
bubbajack

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by bubbajack » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:43 am

bradisalpha wrote:mark and Brian may never have the necessity of "talking" about their relationship. It is very natural A d well established that the "Stallion" will pick from the herd to satisfy his Dominant Alpha needs and then return the mare to her mate to graze peacefully. That is the animal kingdom helping us to understand these urges.

mark respects Brian as that "Stallion" and will follow and obey his wishes as a beta male. Brian respects mark as the cuckold that will give Juli peace at home with her family and the security she needs until the next time her Stallion calls for her. Juli respects both of them for the rolls that they play in her life ... Brian is her Stallion and she will obey his every wish... mark is her cuckold and will be there to serve her always. What a beautifully fulfilled relationship !!

We are all animals by nature !!

Brad
:roll:

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:21 am

co-husband wrote:...Perhaps someday if Brian and I are talking privately, we may mention the fact that we are having sex with the same woman, but even then, I think my previous point will remain valid, that no matter how much we talk about it, we can never really comprehend the private relationship that we each have with Juli.
Hope that makes sense...
Mark
Yes, that makes sense.

When or if that conversation arises; from what you say, I suspect it will be an Alpha - Beta led dialog. You already acknowledge the broader nature of the relationship. If I were to mind-read, perhaps it will be a low key conversation but for all that, is likely to be somewhat arousing, even more so, as no detail is likely to be discussed, leaving it to one's fertile imagination.

Jaxunman
Experienced

Unread post by Jaxunman » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:48 pm

I think the simple thing is, Juli shaved her pussy for Brian. No more, no less. Juli did it simply to surprise and please Brian on their next meeting. I don't think it means Mark is any less important in any way. It just simply means Juli saw a way to really please Brian and took it. Since Mark has never mentioned asking Juli to shave, and Juli never asked Mark's opinion before she did it, then it implies Mark's enjoyment of her new look was a happy coincidence to Juli.

I don't think Juli has to tell Brian very much at all about Mark's acquiescence to Juli's new sexual relationship with him. The writing on the wall was in big bold letters when Mark not only approved of Juli spending the night with him in the hotel after a date, but also giving them the green light to go out together the next day to see the city. Other than Mark grabbing Brian's cock and shoving it in Juli, the situation could not have been more obvious to all involved.

On the point of Brian being an alpha, I am not convinced completely on that point. It took Brian and Juli a long time to take things sexual. Unless there have been signals and outright passes made towards Juli that we don't know about, in the year plus they have been having their private dates together. In fact, I think Brian may just simply be grateful to have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful Juli to the extent that he has so far. I would be surprised if he made a play to become Juli's main sexual partner. I would also be surprised if there is ever any talk of Juli and sex between Mark and Brian. If Juli is as private about sexual matters as Mark has said she is, I would think that one condition she placed on Brian was that everything they have a lovers, stays between only them.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:27 am

An update....weather permitting...Juli plans to meet with Brian tomorrow (Wednesday). Rather than going out for lunch like they usually do, Brian is preparing to have lunch for them at his house. She'll go there late morning and spend the afternoon with him.
I also asked Juli again yesterday if she has told Brian yet about her newly trimmed pubic hair, and she said she had not told him.
( Then I realized that a lady like Juli is not simple going to tell another man.."Hey I trimmed my pussy hair!" lol). So he has a nice surprise waiting when she takes her clothes off for him tomorrow.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:02 pm

Has Julie withheld sex from you in anticipation of fucking her new lover?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:51 am

Honesty D+D..Juli has never refused me sex in our entire marriage. I do almost always let her be the one to initiate it, and we have not had sex since Saturday. While she has not come out and said to me.."no sex until after I've been with Brian"..I just assumed that she (and Brian also) prefer that I not cum inside her at least a day or two before they are together.
So technically, no, she has not openly denied me sex, but it's more of an unspoken understanding I think.
I assume this is normal for a cuckold / hotwife / FB relationship?

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:28 am

Yes. So it pretty much goes with my wife and I. Some couples, I've read about on here actually have sex before. Everyone is different. Leaving to her discretion is hot I think so that's pretty much what I do. I also think it makes her hornier for him. Thanks for answering a personal question.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:50 am

It's 11:45 AM local time and I have just kissed my wife goodbye and watched her drive away to Brian's house. In about 45 minutes she will be in the arms of another man. I watched her getting dressed after her shower and she is wearing teal blue bikini panties, a red bra, a tight red top that really highlights her perky 34B breasts, blue jeans and black boots. She looks so sexy and I just stood in our bedroom watching her get ready, thinking how much Brian is going to enjoy watching my wife take all of those clothes off in HIS bedroom, and will enjoy holding her closely, feeling her soft, smooth, female skin on his body, and then once again know the ecstasy of having Juli in a full, sexual embrace.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:02 am

You are surely enjoying your ride.

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:36 am

So, about now, she is with him.

We are with you Mark!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:34 am

Yes, Juli's been gone for 3 hours now, so she is either in bed with Brian right now or they already have been.
I got a text from Juli an hour ago that said.."Love you more than words can say. So glad to be your wife."
That was a bit unusual. Not that she loves me, but I usually don't get that from her in a text message.
I don't know if she felt compelled to send that because she discovered that compared to Brian, I'm a jewel..lol...or if it means she is thanking me for letting her have Brian as a boyfriend. I guess I'll find out when she gets home.

Mark

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:42 am

co-husband wrote:Yes, Juli's been gone for 3 hours now, so she is either in bed with Brian right now or they already have been.
I got a text from Juli an hour ago that said.."Love you more than words can say. So glad to be your wife."
That was a bit unusual. Not that she loves me, but I usually don't get that from her in a text message.
I don't know if she felt compelled to send that because she discovered that compared to Brian, I'm a jewel..lol...or if it means she is thanking me for letting her have Brian as a boyfriend. I guess I'll find out when she gets home.

Mark
It could be both :D

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:17 am

You're living an interesting life, my friend.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:43 pm

Right now I think she's just incredibly happy. You have played the major role in making/letting that happen. She has probably never loved you more than she does right now. I speak from experience.

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:02 pm

D+D wrote:Right now I think she's just incredibly happy. You have played the major role in making/letting that happen. She has probably never loved you more than she does right now. I speak from experience.
I concur. She is experiencing a new certain ecstacy, thanks to your unselflessness. Of your love for her.

Frakkmywife
Trainable

Unread post by Frakkmywife » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:12 am

co-husband wrote:It's 11:45 AM local time and I have just kissed my wife goodbye and watched her drive away to Brian's house. In about 45 minutes she will be in the arms of another man. I watched her getting dressed after her shower and she is wearing teal blue bikini panties, a red bra, a tight red top that really highlights her perky 34B breasts, blue jeans and black boots. She looks so sexy and I just stood in our bedroom watching her get ready, thinking how much Brian is going to enjoy watching my wife take all of those clothes off in HIS bedroom, and will enjoy holding her closely, feeling her soft, smooth, female skin on his body, and then once again know the ecstasy of having Juli in a full, sexual embrace.
Ah yes very nice. Just what I think everyone here was hoping for Juli and Brian continuing their sexual relationship beyond Valentine's Day. This is very exciting and please continue to keep us all "in the loop".

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:27 pm

I am happy that my wife has a boyfriend she really like to fuck. and she also has some feelings for. she will develop stronger feelings the more they r together, that's also good with me she deserves 2 good men and she can fuck us both. do most women want a poly and are afraid to ask hubbys for it???

blndewifehubby
Virgin

Unread post by blndewifehubby » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:30 pm

Any updates? I hope things are going as well after the second time as they have all along, no reason to believe otherwise. I've followed this thread closely. It's amazing how well this has worked out for all involved, You could not have scripted it any better. It pretty much is the fairy tale... well, that is if Disney were to make a movie where Rapunzel marries Flynn Rider and also gets to bang Eric from the little mermaid... I'm not sure there are any real fairy tales about hotwifing, but it does kind of disturb me how well I remember Disney movies when my youngest is 16...

Post more pics of the lovely Juli in the other thread, she is quite attractive!
husband to "blndewife"

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:11 am

I was unable to post an update yesterday but do have some information to share today...

Juli and Brian did have a great time together on Wednesday afternoon. She arrived at his house about noon, and got back home about 4:00 PM, so was at his house for about 3 hours which included lunch. As always, Juli was rather guarded about the details of the sex she had, but I did glean some information that I'll share here with you.

She told me they had sex one time, but that "It was not a quickie". So I assume they had a lot of foreplay including oral (thanks to her ex husband Juli loves to give oral sex to a man), and apparently Brian has very good control.
She said that Brian loved her trimmed pubic hair. She said that when she took her panties off that "his face lit up" when he saw her poodle cut pussy hair. That really pleased her to see his reaction.

I asked her what prompted her to text that message to me that she loved me and was so happy to be my wife. She said that she just wanted me to know that I am her "number one" and that she loves me. So I think just as some of you mentioned, her text was probably because she prefers me as a husband, but also enjoys that I encouraged her to take Brian as a fuck buddy.

I also asked her this..."In bed, does Brian remind you more of me or of Chris (Juli's ex husband). She said.."Oh no, I'm not getting into that. I'm not going to compare men."
I have learned over the years to get as much information from Juli's "non-answers" as from her answers. So by her not wanting to answer my question it means that Brian reminds her more of her ex husband. If Brian was more like me in bed, Juli would have told me that. So now I'm positive of 3 things... 1) That Brian has very good stamina and can last a long time during sex. 2) That Brian is more of an Alpha Male in bed, just like Juli';s ex was. And 3) That Brian's cock is probably bigger than mine (I know Juli's ex had a bigger cock than I do).

Also one more reason I am impressed with Brian. Not only was he bold enough to tell her on their first meeting on Valentines weekend that he preferred her pussy not be as bushy, but on Wednesday, even though he liked the new trimmed look on her, he was even more bold to suggest she trim it back a little more! Juli asked me if I would be ok if she trimmed a little more off and of course I said I would be great with it.
I'll try to get a pic to share when I can.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:26 am

Great update, thanks. I'm glad Julie confirmed her devotion to you. I know from personal experience that this makes the entire adventure much more satisfying and comfortable for the husband. She will divulge more information about she and Brian to you as time goes forward and the initial "high" of a new romance dissipates to some degree. Remember, Brian is not perfect, his wife obviously left him. You've never told us much about those circumstances. You've had a happy marriage for 30+ yrs and your wife is giving you the time of your life now because she knows you want it. Enjoy.

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:10 am

Thanks for the update, Mark!
Last edited by gamma on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:14 am

D+D yes I think several things converged within the past year in the lives of Brian, his wife, and also with me and Juli.
We had been friends with Brian and his wife for about 10 years, but of course you can never really know what goes on in private between another couple. His wife always kind of struck me as a bit of a bitch at times. Very friendly in public but I could tell that she could be high maintenance as a wife. Brian was always more quiet in public but I think it was mostly because his wife did most of the talking. I'm not totally sure what finally broke up their marriage but I just have a feeling that they were two similar "A" type personalities that rubbed each other the wrong way. She left him a year ago for another man, and as far as I know, Brian has spent a year enjoying his solitude, and now that he is getting occasional sex from my wife, he may be content to remain single for a while longer and just enjoy having Juli as a fuck buddy.

The change in our life I think has been that Juli finally has let herself enjoy her sexuality much the way she did when she was younger. She has raised her family, we are empty nesters, she realizes she is not getting any younger, she loves sex and now that this opportunity presented itself with Brian, and has my blessing, she has allowed herself to go outside the bonds of our marriage to have sex, and I do think she still views it as helping a friend at the same time.
I think Brian may remind her too much of her ex husband and that is probably what prompted her yesterday to let me know that she appreciates our marriage, but still can enjoy the physical intimacy with Brian.

So it really is amazing to me how things all came together this past year. I never dreamed I'd actually ever get to experience sharing my wife with another man. It's even better than I imagined! I have never and still don't have any concern of losing Juli, so that freedom I think is what makes this experience so great. I don't think we could have done it 20 years ago, but now Juli and I are so solid in our marriage relationship, it gives us total freedom to expand our sexual boundaries as a couple.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:27 am

:up: :up: :up:

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:39 am

It's great to know that Brian and Juli had a great time together. The mention of 'very good control' suggests that Brian made Juli orgasm at least once with him inside her again. With the initial excitement now over, he is able to have that control to a better degree, and the bonding will no doubt be increased between them now there is also a level of familiarity and increasing trust. They are obviously sharing their respective likes too.

Yes, that text confirmed her meaning of your relationship, but also, I think, from her perspective, to give you confidence that it is still intact in case you were thinking otherwise. You are the better husband, and Brian has other strengths.

I like your thinking about what her non-answers actually say. I think you are correct in your assumptions. If Brian IS more alpha and therefore is more directive, I suspect that her submission to him is more satisfying, if that makes sense. This is amply demonstrated by his confidence in telling her to trim her poodle cut some more. Juli, of course, knew already you would be ok with it, and probably mentioned it to allay any fears on your part.

I have been imagining those teal panties all week!

So, Mark: How was it for you during the time? Was there any reclaiming or did you let her 'sit in it' as before? :)

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:09 pm

co-husband wrote: Also one more reason I am impressed with Brian. Not only was he bold enough to tell her on their first meeting on Valentines weekend that he preferred her pussy not be as bushy, but on Wednesday, even though he liked the new trimmed look on her, he was even more bold to suggest she trim it back a little more! Juli asked me if I would be ok if she trimmed a little more off and of course I said I would be great with it.
Everything sounds good so far, so please don't take this the wrong way:

While I think it is good that she asked if you would be okay with her trimming her bush back even a little more, had it been me I think I would have used that request as an opportunity to establish some subtle boundaries.

I will tell you that I was disappointed that she did the original shaving at HIS request and without talking to you about it first. But the second shaving, even though she discussed it with you, I would have used as a subtle boundary-setter for BOTH her and him by saying something like "I don't think so honey. It's your pussy, so you can of course do what you want with it, but frankly I prefer it just the way it is."

That should not upset anyone, but it sends a subtle message that while he is her fuckbuddy, YOU are her husband, and as such YOU are her primary.

I think it is good to send that message NOW, while the relationship is still in its early stages.

JMHO, and I'm sure others on here will disagree. But hotwifing in ANY of its various permutations should, in my view, ALWAYS be about enhancing YOUR marriage. And no matter how good a friend he is, he should always be the secondary man in her life--and all three of you need always to remember that.