Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
SailorGuy
Player

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by SailorGuy » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:26 pm

I just stumbled across this GREAT long story. It's a story that is an awful lot like mine, where I, the husband of many years, had the fantasy of sharing my wife with another man, and my wife actually eventually made it a reality.
My wife's lover also is a friend who had gotten divorced. We had known him for several years; our kids played together when they were young.
When I had told my wife about my fantasy she entertained it by telling me fantasy stories at night before we would make love. Her stories got both of us hot. The stories were pure fantasy, things she would dream up out of thin air, about her and a "mystery man" she'd meet somewhere.
A couple of years later the stories must have primed something in my wife, for one afternoon alone in our house with our divorced friend something sparked between them. They hugged, they french kissed, they went into our bedroom and became lovers.
Like your wife, mine cared about this man, felt bad about his divorce and his subsequent loneliness. And this man, once he had fucked my wife and lay in our bed stroking her chest and kissing her softly, confessed that he had been in love with her for years. My wife's reaction to this bit of news was to start kissing him again, deeply, and then they made love again, powerfully, deeply.
She told me about it the next day, when I returned from a short trip out of town. I was amazed, simply blown away with a stunned kind of delight. She told me all the details of their lovemaking, including that he was really hung, twice as big as me, and that, well, the size really did matter! She had several orgasms with him inside her, each in different positions, as well as one while he was licking her beautiful vagina. She was so jazzed by him that she did something to him she has almost never done to me. She sucked his massive cock to climax and swallowed all his cum.
I could barely breath as she told me this.
I thought this was going to be a hot wife or cuckold thing, but so many here have situations where their wives have several lovers and it's all about the sex, and as soon as the "love" word comes around it usually ends it.
But my wife loves this man, and he loves her. He is the only man she wants to make love with. Our relationship is long and strong; we aren't sexual partners anymore. My wife is too conservative to have more than one lover in her life, so I am her husband and intimate friend, while our divorced friend has now become her exclusive lover. I get all the sexual pleasure I need just from being around my wife.
My wife's Man is indeed an Alpha male. He and I get along okay, since I don't challenge him in the Alpha department. Everything is up front; he knows he is my wife's exclusive lover. He also has no desire to break up our marriage and then marry my wife. He's pretty happy with how things are.
My wife has been with him now for over ten years. They get together several times a month, sometimes more. I haven't made love to my wife in ten years, but I have to admit I've never felt more sexually alive. And it all radiates out from my wife. She just glows with womanly, sexual beauty.

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:41 am

SailorGuy wrote: .... this man, once he had fucked my wife and lay in our bed stroking her chest and kissing her softly, confessed that he had been in love with her for years. My wife's reaction to this bit of news was to start kissing him again, deeply, and then they made love again, powerfully, deeply....
That. Is. Just. So. Hot.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:29 am

SailorGuy...thank you for sharing your experience. There are definite similarities in our experiences.
Before my wife and our friend became physical lovers, he did express to her that he loved her. But my wife recoiled a bit at that and is not looking to replace me to the extent that your wife has taken your friend as her sexual husband. I think our friend Brian set his cause back a few months by telling my wife that he loved her. But now that they ARE sexual partners, I think he realizes that it wasn't so much love that he felt around my wife, as lust. Now that his lust is being fulfilled, he seems quite content.

And I agree with you in two specific areas...One that it seems very important to our wives that they feel some emotional bond to the man or men they give their body to, (rather than just sleeping with multiple men) and Two...that size does actual matter in the physical sex.

While I am a cuckold husband who does not want to totally give up sex with my wife, I do get a LOT of sexual satisfaction being her beta sex partner and have no desire to challenge Brian's Alpha status in bed. I think in many ways you and I have very similar roles now with our wives, except I do still have sex with mine. But I can already tell that her primary sex partner (at least in enjoyment if not frequency) is Brian and not me.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

Frakkmywife
Trainable

Unread post by Frakkmywife » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:11 am

Oh god Mark. That was so hot! I got half a chubby just from you admitting that Juli enjoys sex with Brian more than you and he fucks her better than you. I'd love for you to elaborate more on this. Does it turn you on? Do you like knowing he's got a bigger cock than you and that it's important to Juli. (You make it sound like Juli actually prefers Brian's cock )? Do you want to make this part of your sex life with your wife? Please share.

I know when my wife and I are screwing I want my wife to get vocal about the other guy that's been in her married pussy. Stuff like "oh god! "Robert" has a much bigger cock than you. "Robert" fucked me so good I wish it was him fucking me now !!" So hot !!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:04 am

Hi Frakkmywife...

Juli has been with Brian 3 times now including the weekend we spent together on Valentine's Day. I can already tell a difference in our sex life. For one, I purposely have stopped initiating sex with Juli for my own personal reasons (I want the cuckold experience) and Juli has not asked for sex as often as we used to do it. I think partially that is just because as a woman, she doesn't need sex as often as I do as a man, but also I'm convinced that she is just more satisfied now after being with Brian, and she truly does not feel the need for it as often in between their meetings.

Also, when Juli and I do have sex now, it is more of a "quickie" for me to get off rather than for her to have her orgasm. In fact, the last 6 weeks since she and Brian became lovers, I've only seen Juli orgasm twice. Before, she would want to cum usually twice a week. So yes I have seen a difference in her. I don't think she even realizes that her change in attitude toward our sex is so obvious to me, otherwise I think she would feel bad and try to show more enthusiasm with me in bed. But of course I love it the way it is! I am very aroused to see her transition from me to Brian as her primary sex partner (Again primary in enjoyment not frequency. I still have sex with her more often than Brian does, but I can tell their sex is much more intense, and I also know that she orgasms with him. That's another sign that he is bigger and lasts longer than I.)

Juli will never be one to tell me during our sex that Brian fucks her better, she just won't deliberately humiliate me that way, but just hearing her admit that she orgasmed during intercourse with him tells me a lot. I can put two and two together and deduce that Brian is both bigger and has better stamina than me. He sounds very similar to what I know of Juli's ex husband in that regard. So based on what she has told me about the sex life she had with her ex, I can get a pretty good picture of what she experiences now with Brian.

Yes it's all good! lol

Mark

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:40 am

Part of what you are seeing is the new toy syndrome though. She will probably change back after a time when sex with him becomes more routine than it is now. Sex with a new partner is always exciting and hot as hell for awhile and then reality sets in and she will decide what is good and bad. Hopefully she might tell you what he does to get her off and help you do it too. All of us want to find ways to get our partners of better and more. Just human nature.

valleyview

Unread post by valleyview » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:40 am

I finally hooked up with a woman I met last year on a ski trip. We spent a week skiing in Aspen and had a lot of fun off the slopes! She is really into me and the NRE for me was fantastic.

My situation differs from here in that I do get off on some of the cuckold stuff, but still find sex outside my marriage(there is nothing currently inside my marriage) desirable and exciting.

The best part of a non-monogamous relationship is you can concentrate fully on a sexual relationship with your partner without dragging in all the marital garbage to diminish it(at least in the short run). If the sex gets too routine you both can move on without all the mess of dissolving a marriage.

Having an emotional, financial, and spiritual home base while being able to go out and get laid is the best! It really is obvious to me that the people you want to fuck the most are not necessarily the people you want to be married to. So if you can - have your cake and eat it to!

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:50 pm

I didn't plan to stop having sex with my wife - and in a way we haven't stopped. I just don't fuck her anymore. Or go down on her. Or even touch her "down there". When she started saying "no" it was quite a rush to realize that her saying this to me was a turn on. Weird? Maybe, but there it is. To be in bed with her knowing we can't make love because she is a one-man woman in that department, this is a tremendous turn on for me.

What she will do is let me rub her chest, which has always been my favorite part of her, while she tells me about her lovemaking with him. It's really intense, incredibly satisfying for me. I have the most amazing orgasms rubbing myself while she tells me these things in the warm intimacy of our bed. My wife is built like a dancer: slender, muscular, curvy in all the right places - except she has no breasts. None! She is literally flat as a board. Her chest is all muscle; she actually has cleavage from her great pecs, as well as from her great thick nipples, which are almost 2" long when erect. She looks wonderful. Rubbing her chest is heavenly. Plus she has great rich bushes of underarms hair. She will stretch out in bed and let me rub her chest and kiss/lick/inhale her underarm bushes, but that is all. And only a friendly peck for a kiss. Real kissing she reserves for her lover, though sometimes in telling me about being with him she'll forget she's with me and will suddenly start kissing me passionately, almost ripping my tongue out.

All three people in this situation are having the best sex of their lives, so we must be doing something right!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:47 am

Update: Juli and Brian have made plans to have a date on this Wednesday. She will be at his house for a few hours in the afternoon that day. Juli also continues to be more relaxed now about talking about Brian to me, and shared this with me over the weekend when we talked about her relationship with him: (I'm trying to quote her as closely as I can remember her exact words): She said, "There are certain things about Brian's personality that I wouldn't want to be around all the time, but he is good to have as an intimate friend".

"Intimate friend" was her term for their relationship.
I'm also thinking that by telling me that she wouldn't want to be married to him or around him all the time, is one reason she may be more relaxed and open to talking to me more about their physical relationship. I know she never planned to leave me for Brian, but probably anytime two people start a sexual relationship, the possibility, or concern, that it could develop into an emotional relationship deeper than either want to enter into, is there. But now that Juli feels safe from that danger, she feels more free to enjoy the sexual relationship with him, and even to talk to me about it.

I still don't know hardly any of the actual details of the sex they've already had and probably will never know every detail. And even if she did tell me the details of what they do together in bed, I don't think it's possible to really comprehend what two people experience emotionally when they have sex, because sex is just so private and personal between the two that are having it. I mean even though Juli has told me some things she did with her ex husband, it was still just a brief snapshot in time in my mind, and I can never fully be part of what they had lying in bed together, the after-sex cuddling and pillow talk, the natural bond that sexual intercourse brings to a couple. And just knowing that another man or men share something so private with my wife that I can never truly know, is really what makes cuckolding so awesome.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:29 pm

So well said Mark.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:01 pm

There is something in your story, that hits a spot in me. A bit strange, because normally I don't find poly relationships appealing, and I don't want my wife to have that kind of relationship with someone we know. But the way you describe your wife, your relationship and the way she handles this is very erotic, and I love to follow your story. She's a wonderful and very sexy woman, and you are lucky to have her. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:53 am

co-husband wrote:I have to report a new development! Juli just took her shower and then showed me that she has trimmed her pubic hair back to just a strip above her clit!. She called it a "poodle cut". Ive not heard of that before. Have any of you? It's just a strip of long hair above her clit but shaved everywhere else. So I can only assume that she did this for Brian. He may have told her how he prefers a woman to look. After years of keeping a full bush, she suddenly trims it way back without asking or telling me ahead of time.

I love it! My wife is changing intimate parts of her own body not for me, but for another man! This feels amazing and I just had to share it here. This all happened within the last 15 minutes.

I'll try to discreetly get a pic to share soon if I can.

Mark
I am very happy for all three of you. My wife got her first landing strip at her boyfriend's request. I am only cathing up with your thread now, but It's well written and I appreciate your sharing your sweet and exciting story.

I also share the fustration with the wife being shy or just not being good at telling sex details. My solution was to find the right guy for her and make friends with the guy. My wife's last boyfriend was great with details written and in chat and pictures. Considering the incredible generous gift you have given Brian, it's the least he can do.

Enjoy

mathuranjali
Trainable

Unread post by mathuranjali » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:00 am

How is their dating coming along? Would love an update.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:32 am

An update would be great. I am assuming that everything is rocking as planned, but would still like to hear from you.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:54 am

Hi D+D....sorry I've just been too busy the last week to post an update, but yes all is still going well. Juli was with Brian last Wednesday for about 2 hours at his house. We haven't really talked a lot of detail about it, but she did tell me that it went well, they enjoyed their time together. Mostly she talks about how much Brian holds her close before, during and after the intercourse. So she's convinced he's craving the intimacy as much as the actual sex itself, and she's probably right about that. I'm actually very happy that Juli and I can do this for him. (Of course it's mostly Juli, my only role is staying at home and thinking about him enjoying my wife! lol).

I asked and she told me they did it in the missionary position, and that he came inside her. This was the 4th time in 6 weeks that Brian has fucked my wife and each time is still so exciting. It is for me so I KNOW it is for him, and for Juli too.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:27 pm

This is a near perfect situation for each of you as all seem very content with it. Probably Brian would take her more often, but I'm sure he's extremely grateful for the time that he has with Julie. As alwsys, grateful for the update.

joytous3
Trainable

Unread post by joytous3 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:12 pm

"So she's convinced he's craving the intimacy as much as the actual sex itself, and she's probably right about that."

My wife had one like that. No matter how great the sex was, he invariably asked her to snuggle up afterward for a good while and he'd be a happy soul just to hold her and nuzzle her for that time. I don't think that the sex even would have been that fulfilling to him without the cuddle time afterward. She dug it, of course, he was a big hunk of a guy and their bodies fit together very well; she loved sleeping with him either at his house just the two of them or at our house after a night of fun. But she didn't insist on as long a period of post-fucking cuddling like he did.

I sensed what you sense about Brian. This was a guy who was as starved for that sweet warmth, intimacy and affection as he was for sex.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:16 am

Joytous....Yes that's how it is with Brian too. The very first time Juli was with Brian at the hotel in February, she slept with him through the night for the very reason that he was holding her so close after they had sex, and she said that she could tell he needed that close, after-sex intimacy so she stayed with him until the next morning. And each time that she has been with him since, that is the one thing that she has mentioned to me, is his craving to hold her close and enjoy that bonding that a couple has right after intercourse.

I think that particular aspect of our 3-way relationship has made it a much more meaningful experience for all 3 of us. It's turned out to be more than just a physical wife-sharing experience. Knowing that Brian is getting to enjoy a level of intimacy with my wife that I think husbands (including me) take for granted. I had gotten to the point where I just took for granted that Juli was going to be lying in bed next to me when I wake up every morning. Brian has slept alone for a year now, so I can understand how he wants to feel Juli in bed next to him for as long as he can.
And now when I wake up next to her in the morning, I realize how lucky I am to be her husband and I appreciate that fact more now that I've been able to empathize with Brian's situation.

Mark

submissivehusband
OHW Addict

Unread post by submissivehusband » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:29 am

are you cleaning his cum from her pussy with your tongue when she comes home? would love to know.

pasadena95
Trainable

Unread post by pasadena95 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Brian might become too emotionally attached to your wife, and unless you plan a long-term poly relationship, his needs for her might interfere with your marriage.
Is he dating other women and looking for a future relationship, or relying exclusively on your wife for sex and companionship?

Frakkmywife
Trainable

Unread post by Frakkmywife » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:28 pm

pasadena95 wrote:Brian might become too emotionally attached to your wife, and unless you plan a long-term poly relationship, his needs for her might interfere with your marriage.
Is he dating other women and looking for a future relationship, or relying exclusively on your wife for sex and companionship?
This is a good point, Mark. I love that Brian is screwing your wife but not at the expense of your marriage.

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:17 am

The above two posts express my sentiments exactly.

Unless all three of you want a poly situation, I too think Brian is relying too heavily on your wife for his emotional, as well as sexual, needs.

My suspicion is that at least one of you will not want a poly situation, so that puts you in direct competition with him for Juli.

Maybe the first conversation should be between you and Juli. What does SHE want. What do YOU want. I'm talking long term. Do both of you want this arrangement to last for 10 years, 20, the rest of your lives?

Brian, even though you both like him personally, should have no say in the matter, except to agree to a poly situation if you and Juli decide that's what you want and he decides that he wants it too.

This first discussion is between you and Juli. Brian has no say in the matter.

I will admit to having my misgivings from your very first post. It just sounds to me like he is--subconsciously at least--trying to steal your wife.

newyorkbob
Virgin

Unread post by newyorkbob » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:29 pm

As resident hotwife queen Jane say, with regards to bulls - They ALWAYS end up wanting to be more

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:41 pm

newyorkbob wrote:As resident hotwife queen Jane say, with regards to bulls - They ALWAYS end up wanting to be more
Yep. And sometimes they win.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:24 am

I haven't had time to post lately because of business..but all is well. Juli and Brian haven't been together since the last time almost 3 weeks ago, but we are working on another weekend away. Just waiting to see if Brian can get an extra day off work to go with us. I'll let you know.

Thanks everyone for your posts. I read and appreciate them all!
I have not seen any real sign that Brian is trying to replace me as the husband. I think he just truly craves that intimacy you experience when getting to hold a woman in your arms after sex. Honestly it makes me glad that gets to experience that with my wife.

Mark