Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Squirming69
Experienced

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by Squirming69 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:33 am

Poly arrangements and relationships take on all sorts of lifestyle variations. Mark do what feels good and works for you and your wife.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:03 pm

Zona wrote:
wingman wrote:Have u thought about getting into some mild denial as a way to elevate both of ur arousal?

Start with the days before and after she is with Brian, and go longer as u both like. During the denial, u could please yourself in front of her, while she tells u about the emotional and physical aspect of their time together.

The result might be she gets worked up, and increases her time with Brian.

Just a thought.....
Why would you suggest denial, which is part of a cuck's standard bailiwick.

Has Mark ever suggested he is into cuckoldry?

Maybe he and Juli are perfectly happy in their arrangement. Why do you think it necessary to elevate it? Do you think he wants or needs humiliation?
From Mark's 1st post on this thread.....
co-husband wrote:........After a while I could tell he was enjoying being around my wife more than just as a friend. A husband can just tell when another man is hot for his wife. I guess I am a bit of a cuckold because I actually enjoyed seeing him around my wife, sometimes ignoring me and focusing on her. I didn't blame him, my wife is a petite blonde, pretty and a great personality. But she is a bit naïve and didn't really notice our friend's behavior being anything but "friendly"
So, yes he has mentioned cuckold.
To clarify the intent of my post....I never mentioned humil. I only suggestedusing denial and storytelling as a means of elevating their joint satisfaction. They can use the idea (if it works for them), or discard it as not of interest. It matters not to me which they choose, only that they do what makes them happy.
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

shapes_83
Virgin

Unread post by shapes_83 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:53 pm

co-husband wrote:Been a little while since I've updated. Juli is meeting with Brian this afternoon even as I write. I have just responded to a private message about my thoughts today, and felt compelled to go ahead and share the same here in the forum. Each time I share my wife now, I am amazed at the intensity of the feelings that run through my head. I've pasted most of the thoughts from my private message below. Just from one cuckold husband to all of the others here. I'm sure you can relate to this....

From a private post...:
"As I write this it is 2 PM so likely she is in Brian's bed right now. I liked how you described it which really is very accurate I'm sure. The foreplay, the lubrication..the penetration. He may very well be inside my wife's body as I write to you.
Then depositing his sperm in Juli's womb...and the withdrawal and subsequent post-sex cuddling in his bed. The pillow talk, their legs gently rubbing each other's....Juli's petite, bare feet nestling Brian's feet and legs. It really is an amazing time not just for them, but for me too. Sitting alone at my desk with an erection. My body naturally craving the comforts of my wife's body, only to contemplate the reality that her body is in the arms of my friend. A friend whose penis is flaccid precisely because his erection was milked by my wife's pussy. His seed now swimming inside her and some running down her thigh.

My penis tonight will feel my wife's pussy but through the silky filter of my friend's sperm. Experiencing these emotions in reality is much more intense that I could have ever dreamed about before. Each time that Brian has intercourse with Juli, the permanency of it all really hits me. We can never go back to the relative innocency of monogamy. Brian will always know what it is like to experience the ultimate intimacy with my wife.

Mark
Intensely hot post, Mark. Please let me encourage you to most more of your reflections in the thread -- they are such a turn-on.

Don't forget, also, his experiencing Juli's orgasm on a regular basis. His seeing and feeling her tense up, and squeeze his (larger) erection with her vagina. For you this is more rare, no?

shapes_83
Virgin

Unread post by shapes_83 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:17 pm

co-husband wrote:Been a little while since I've updated. Juli is meeting with Brian this afternoon even as I write. I have just responded to a private message about my thoughts today, and felt compelled to go ahead and share the same here in the forum. Each time I share my wife now, I am amazed at the intensity of the feelings that run through my head. I've pasted most of the thoughts from my private message below. Just from one cuckold husband to all of the others here. I'm sure you can relate to this....

From a private post...:
"As I write this it is 2 PM so likely she is in Brian's bed right now. I liked how you described it which really is very accurate I'm sure. The foreplay, the lubrication..the penetration. He may very well be inside my wife's body as I write to you.
Then depositing his sperm in Juli's womb...and the withdrawal and subsequent post-sex cuddling in his bed. The pillow talk, their legs gently rubbing each other's....Juli's petite, bare feet nestling Brian's feet and legs. It really is an amazing time not just for them, but for me too. Sitting alone at my desk with an erection. My body naturally craving the comforts of my wife's body, only to contemplate the reality that her body is in the arms of my friend. A friend whose penis is flaccid precisely because his erection was milked by my wife's pussy. His seed now swimming inside her and some running down her thigh.

My penis tonight will feel my wife's pussy but through the silky filter of my friend's sperm. Experiencing these emotions in reality is much more intense that I could have ever dreamed about before. Each time that Brian has intercourse with Juli, the permanency of it all really hits me. We can never go back to the relative innocency of monogamy. Brian will always know what it is like to experience the ultimate intimacy with my wife.

Mark
Actually, a few follow-up questions, if you're willing!

1. How important for you is it that Juli's lover take her bare, fill her womb with his semen? Would the experience be considerably reduced for you if they used condoms?

2. You've discussed that Juli's first husband was uncircumcised and Brian isn't (and that you were dying to know). Is Juli's partner's circumcision status a factor in your arousal? I imagine it would accentuate the privateness of their relationship if his penis was unique from yours and exotic in this way.

3. Provided Juli was okay with it, would you be interested in sharing her with someone else as well? What would you think about sharing her with, say, a very young (20 y/o) guy?

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:06 am

wingman wrote:
Zona wrote:
wingman wrote:Have u thought about getting into some mild denial as a way to elevate both of ur arousal?

Start with the days before and after she is with Brian, and go longer as u both like. During the denial, u could please yourself in front of her, while she tells u about the emotional and physical aspect of their time together.

Just a thought.....

Maybe he and Juli are perfectly happy in their arrangement. Why do you think it necessary to elevate it? Do you think he wants or needs humiliation?
co-husband wrote:........After a while I could tell he was enjoying being around my wife more than just as a friend. A husband can just tell when another man is hot for his wife. I guess I am a bit of a cuckold because I actually enjoyed seeing him around my wife, sometimes ignoring me and focusing on her. I didn't blame him, my wife is a petite blonde, pretty and a great personality. But she is a bit naïve and didn't really notice our friend's behavior being anything but "friendly"

To clarify the intent of my post....I never mentioned humil. I only suggestedusing denial and storytelling as a means of elevating their joint satisfaction. They can use the idea (if it works for them), or discard it as not of interest. It matters not to me which they choose, only that they do what makes them happy.
Did you notice that his first post was dated the same day he joined the forum? I think he came here with a dictionary definition of cuckold, not realizing the connotation of the word as it is used on this site. Which is perfectly understandable given that he was new. Most people first come here with the same misunderstanding.

I'm not going to go back and read the whole thread again, but I'm pretty sure he has since mentioned that he is in no way a cuck as the term is used here. He is a hotwife husband. Not a cuck. Maybe he can post here to clarify that again.

I am not a cuck. Never have been and never will be. Frankly, I simply do not understand the kink that would make a man want his wife or her fuckbuddy to humiliate him.

And in my view, a wife who denies her husband her body--and him getting off on it--is the very definition of humiliation.

Cucks are into humiliation. I think most hotwife husbands are not. I don't understand why cucks seem to always be trying to turn hotwife husbands onto their own cucky kink.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:11 am

Everyone can go back and fourth over what co-husband considers himself, his name on the forum would suggest poly, he posted on the poly side of the forum and poly arrangements and relationships take on all sorts of lifestyle variations. He may consider himself the husband of a hotwife, he may consider himself a bit of cuckold, he may simply consider himself a happy man to be able to experience a variation of the lifestyle with his wife and there mutual friend. Mark should do what feels good and works for him and his wife.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:41 am

CO HUSBAND, is definately not a wingmam, and denial is not his life's blood, as it is with wingman.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:51 pm

Zona wrote:
wingman wrote:
Zona wrote:

Just a thought.....

Did you notice that his first post was dated the same day he joined the forum? I think he came here with a dictionary definition of cuckold, not realizing the connotation of the word as it is used on this site. Which is perfectly understandable given that he was new. Most people first come here with the same misunderstanding.

I'm not going to go back and read the whole thread again, but I'm pretty sure he has since mentioned that he is in no way a cuck as the term is used here. He is a hotwife husband. Not a cuck. Maybe he can post here to clarify that again.

I am not a cuck. Never have been and never will be. Frankly, I simply do not understand the kink that would make a man want his wife or her fuckbuddy to humiliate him.

And in my view, a wife who denies her husband her body--and him getting off on it--is the very definition of humiliation.

Cucks are into humiliation. I think most hotwife husbands are not. I don't understand why cucks seem to always be trying to turn hotwife husbands onto their own cucky kink.
Looks like we will once again have to agree to disagree.
Wingman

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:56 pm

Squirming69 wrote:Everyone can go back and fourth over what co-husband considers himself, his name on the forum would suggest poly, he posted on the poly side of the forum and poly arrangements and relationships take on all sorts of lifestyle variations. He may consider himself the husband of a hotwife, he may consider himself a bit of cuckold, he may simply consider himself a happy man to be able to experience a variation of the lifestyle with his wife and there mutual friend. Mark should do what feels good and works for him and his wife.
Thank u for this. I originally did not try to classify him, only make a suggestion. And as it stands now, I still will not attempt to classify him. I agree that is pointless for us, and for co-husband to decide.
Wingman

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:46 am

Just a thought.....
Very early on in our relationship with Brian, he did request that Juli and I abstain the day before they meet, because he is not into "sloppy seconds" as I am. The abstaining was my decision to make and I agreed to that limitation mainly because of the arousal it gives me to willingly deny myself from having sexual intercourse with my own wife, just so another man can enjoy her the next day without my sperm inside her. I had read enough cuckold stories for the denial aspect to be something that greatly interested me. So at least to that limited extent, I do experience denial twice each month, on the days before Juli meets with Brian.

With that said however...denial is not something that we will be extending beyond the one day that we do now. Juli definitely is very careful not to allow our relationship with Brian to hinder our marital intimacy. The current situation actually has been an enhancement to our marriage sex. Juli and I have always had a very active sex life, so abstaining beyond what we already do now is not something that we plan increase. But in wingman's defense...abstaining truly is a very intense and erotic experience for a husband, so I do understand your reason for asking. But for Juli and I, the abstaining will remain very limited.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:31 am

shapes_83 wrote:

From a private post...:

Mark

1. How important for you is it that Juli's lover take her bare, fill her womb with his semen? Would the experience be considerably reduced for you if they used condoms?

2. You've discussed that Juli's first husband was uncircumcised and Brian isn't (and that you were dying to know). Is Juli's partner's circumcision status a factor in your arousal? I imagine it would accentuate the privateness of their relationship if his penis was unique from yours and exotic in this way.

3. Provided Juli was okay with it, would you be interested in sharing her with someone else as well? What would you think about sharing her with, say, a very young (20 y/o) guy?
Shapes...I'm glad to answer your questions...
1. When Juli and I first discussed with Brian about having this 3-way relationship...bare sex was what we all wanted. Juli's perspective was that using a condom "would make her feel like a prostitute" (her words). Her feeling is that she would not have sex with any man that she felt required him to use a condom. So one of the parameters from the beginning was that Brian would remain monogamous with my wife and not date or have sex with any other woman as long as he is having sex with Juli. So yes, the experience would be considerably reduced for all 3 of us if he used condoms. Just the knowledge that my wife takes another man's semen inside her body makes this experience much more intense for me as a husband.

2. Yes actually knowing the uniqueness of the penis of my wife's other sex partners, including her ex husband, has been a very arousing factor for me. Early in our marriage, during a conversation about her ex husband, the topic got around to the fact that her ex was uncircumsized. I was curious and asked further questions, and Juli admitted to me that she enjoyed his cock being uncut, so since then I have thought often about Juli experiencing various shapes and sizes of cocks with her past (and now present) lovers. I like your description that "... it accentuates the privateness of their relationship if his penis is unique from mine." That is so true!

3. Right now I don't think I would like for Juli to have multiple lovers at the same time. Perhaps after the sexual relationship with Brian has run its course, it might be nice to continue sharing her with someone...and yes a younger man might be fun for her.

Mark

shapes_83
Virgin

Unread post by shapes_83 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:31 pm

Mark[/i][/quote][/quote]

3. Provided Juli was okay with it, would you be interested in sharing her with someone else as well? What would you think about sharing her with, say, a very young (20 y/o) guy?[/quote]
Shapes...I'm glad to answer your questions...
1. When Juli and I first discussed with Brian about having this 3-way relationship...bare sex was what we all wanted. Juli's perspective was that using a condom "would make her feel like a prostitute" (her words). Her feeling is that she would not have sex with any man that she felt required him to use a condom. So one of the parameters from the beginning was that Brian would remain monogamous with my wife and not date or have sex with any other woman as long as he is having sex with Juli. So yes, the experience would be considerably reduced for all 3 of us if he used condoms. Just the knowledge that my wife takes another man's semen inside her body makes this experience much more intense for me as a husband.

2. Yes actually knowing the uniqueness of the penis of my wife's other sex partners, including her ex husband, has been a very arousing factor for me. Early in our marriage, during a conversation about her ex husband, the topic got around to the fact that her ex was uncircumsized. I was curious and asked further questions, and Juli admitted to me that she enjoyed his cock being uncut, so since then I have thought often about Juli experiencing various shapes and sizes of cocks with her past (and now present) lovers. I like your description that "... it accentuates the privateness of their relationship if his penis is unique from mine." That is so true!

3. Right now I don't think I would like for Juli to have multiple lovers at the same time. Perhaps after the sexual relationship with Brian has run its course, it might be nice to continue sharing her with someone...and yes a younger man might be fun for her.

Mark[/quote]

Thanks so much for the reply! And from a younger guy with a bigger penis (7"+) and a long slinky foreskin, you can bet I fantasize about taking Juli bare!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:17 am

"... And from a younger guy with a bigger penis (7"+) and a long slinky foreskin, you can bet I fantasize about taking Juli bare!"

Thank you Shapes.....From what I know of Juli's ex husband..he was also 7+". I do not know exactly how long his foreskin was, but I know he was uncut, and Juli herself admitted that she liked his foreskin. (From my memory of a conversation that took place over 30 years ago, I asked Juli if she had ever seen an uncircumsized penis. She hesitated then told me that her ex husband was uncut. As a young, naive circumsized husband I asked her if "it (an uncut penis) felt wierd"...and she replied..."No I actually liked it". I remember feeling surprised / humbled at her answer. I had the sudden realization that my petite, sexy wife had slept for 3 years with an older, more experienced man who had a bigger cock than me and also a foreskin that she enjoyed..and was missing on my penis. That one moment learning about her ex's penis..may have been the first realization that I was cuckold material.

Mark

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:35 pm

Co-Husband - as always good to see your updates

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:27 am

Great followup, glad to hear that your Beautiful wife is so open with you. Has Julie that she prefers the feel of Brians penis to yours?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:25 am

norbertrichard wrote:Great followup, glad to hear that your Beautiful wife is so open with you. Has Julie that she prefers the feel of Brians penis to yours?
Hi Norbertrichard....No Juli would never tell me that. She is too kind and has always been very careful not to hurt my feelings by talking about other men she had been with. Most of the information that I have about her sex with others have come from me persistently asking questions until she finally will tell me. And she is always honest, so I know when she said that she "enjoyed her ex husband's foreskin", she meant it. She's never expounded on what exactly she liked about his uncut cock, but many years after that conversation, I had the opportunity to have a bi experience with a man who was uncut, and frankly I can understand why Juli liked her ex's foreskin.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:03 pm

Co-Husband - so she really does share only a very limited about of information with you about your relationship with your mutual friend. Everyone out in the open with exception to those private moments she shares with him?

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:42 pm

co-husband wrote:

Just a thought.....
Very early on in our relationship with Brian, he did request that Juli and I abstain the day before they meet, because he is not into "sloppy seconds" as I am. The abstaining was my decision to make and I agreed to that limitation mainly because of the arousal it gives me to willingly deny myself from having sexual intercourse with my own wife, just so another man can enjoy her the next day without my sperm inside her. I had read enough cuckold stories for the denial aspect to be something that greatly interested me. So at least to that limited extent, I do experience denial twice each month, on the days before Juli meets with Brian.

With that said however...denial is not something that we will be extending beyond the one day that we do now. Juli definitely is very careful not to allow our relationship with Brian to hinder our marital intimacy. The current situation actually has been an enhancement to our marriage sex. Juli and I have always had a very active sex life, so abstaining beyond what we already do now is not something that we plan increase. But in wingman's defense...abstaining truly is a very intense and erotic experience for a husband, so I do understand your reason for asking. But for Juli and I, the abstaining will remain very limited.

Mark
Thanks Mark -
Glad to hear things are just as they should be!!! You truly have a great adventure going on here!! Can't wait to read about more of it.
Wingman

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:08 am

Squirming69 wrote:Co-Husband - so she really does share only a very limited about of information with you about your relationship with your mutual friend. Everyone out in the open with exception to those private moments she shares with him?
Squirming....I guess just how much Juli shares with me about her alone time with Brian is relative. I know WHEN she is with him, and WHERE they meet. After she gets home, the questions that I usually ask..and she answers me..are "Did she orgasm?", "What position did they do it in?". Beyond that she doesn't volunteer much specific information about their time alone. I have gathered a few details over the last months by asking. Such as I know Brian's cock is "thick", and that he has good stamina and can control his climax, so Juli orgasms during the intercourse before Brian cums. I know they like to cuddle after sex. I also know that she keeps a vibrator at his house. I haven't heard her mention that she uses it very often, but she did tell me that she masturbated at least once in front of Brian so he could watch.

So I do know some things about their sex life, but overall Juli tries to keep the details somewhat private. As private as a wife can who is sleeping with another man with her husband's knowledge. Juli has never been one to kiss and tell. She views sex as a very private and intimate act between her and her lover...whether that be me or Brian or even her past sex partners. I actually appreciate that about her. Each man including myself, who has had the privilege of enjoying sexual intimacy with Juli, actually has our own, separate relationship with her. I haven't talked to Brian about what he and Juli does in his bed, and I imagine that he appreciates getting to have his own exclusive relationship with my wife.

Hope all this makes sense. It's so hard to convey all of the intricate details of such a relationship by writing a few paragraphs here.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:14 am

I think it's naive to think that a wife and a boyfriend don't have their own special sexual relationship. My wife tells me every man that she has been with feels and fucks different. She has her special thing with each one. we all like to think that our wives tell us everything, but how can we possibly know unless we're there. I do like Mark and just enjoy the moment, knowing at the end of the day, she's still MY wife. Mark has a good thing and he knows it.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:25 am

D+D wrote:I think it's naive to think that a wife and a boyfriend don't have their own special sexual relationship. My wife tells me every man that she has been with feels and fucks different. She has her special thing with each one. we all like to think that our wives tell us everything, but how can we possibly know unless we're there. I do like Mark and just enjoy the moment, knowing at the end of the day, she's still MY wife. Mark has a good thing and he knows it.
D+D...thank you. You're exactly right that there really is no way for me to be part of the special relationship that my own wife has with another sexual partner. Each couple has a unique dynamic and that uniqueness is made even more intense by the sex. I've never been present to watch Juli and Brian in bed together, so other husbands who have had the experience of watching their wife with another man could speak to this better than I can....but I have to think that even if I were in the bedroom with them, I still would feel excluded from their relationship at that moment when HE is the one inside her body. Am I right?

I don't regret being excluded from that part of their relationship...in fact I find it more erotic to allow another man that total access to my wife. I do have a good thing and I am enjoying my experience very much. Juli is still MY wife and the relationship that I have with her is so special that even Brian (who enjoys her body a few hours each month), can't experience Juli the same way that I do.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:02 pm

100% right on. I feel exactly the same way.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:34 pm

Mark - Sounds good, makes since and very respectful.

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:32 am

So how was Xmas? Did all 3 get what they need? Did She get a HW anklet under the tree?

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:48 am

Great to hear your updates, Mark, I've continued to enjoy reading them!