Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
gamma
Trainable

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by gamma » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:46 am

Mark,

I've enjoyed your journey and open, detailed comments to which many of us can truly relate.

Thank you!

sirenseeker
Trainable

Unread post by sirenseeker » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:02 am

Mark - Thanks for another, wonderful, thoughtful post. Quite a journey for all three of you!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:21 pm

Thanks for updating.

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:51 pm

Juli is an uncommonly wise woman. She recognized almost immediately that because of his emotional fragility Brian was a risk to your marriage if she did not handle things properly. And she did exactly that. She strictly limited their activities to twice a month and made sure that at least SHE knew that there was a risk he would become too emotionally attached to her. So she made sure she kept her own emotions in check.

Early on, I think I was one of the posters who warned you of his possible motives. My fears were at least partly because of the title of your thread, plus the username you chose, plus your first few posts. Over time, her strict adherence to her own rules, as frequently reported here by you, made me realize that there was nothing to worry about.

And her latest comments regarding what might happen--and what WON'T happen going forward make me realize that you are a very lucky man to have her for your wife.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:33 am

Zona wrote:Juli is an uncommonly wise woman. She recognized almost immediately that because of his emotional fragility Brian was a risk to your marriage if she did not handle things properly. And she did exactly that. She strictly limited their activities to twice a month and made sure that at least SHE knew that there was a risk he would become too emotionally attached to her. So she made sure she kept her own emotions in check.

Early on, I think I was one of the posters who warned you of his possible motives. My fears were at least partly because of the title of your thread, plus the username you chose, plus your first few posts. Over time, her strict adherence to her own rules, as frequently reported here by you, made me realize that there was nothing to worry about.

And her latest comments regarding what might happen--and what WON'T happen going forward make me realize that you are a very lucky man to have her for your wife.
Zona...Yes, you were one of the first to voice concern that Brian might be too involved emotionally. I'm sure my view was somewhat clouded by my sexual arousal from the 3-way relationship, but I knew that he was / is a very lonely man and that my wife is a beautiful and loving woman. I guess I was never really worried about losing her because I know Juli so well and that our marriage relationship is very grounded with many years invested in each other.

Still..you are right that I am a very lucky man to have such a wise woman as my wife. Now that we have stepped back some from the highly charged sexual aspect, and have more information about what actually went on in his bed...I totally agree with Juli that if (and I believe when) we pick up the hotwifing lifestyle next time, that it will not be with someone who is such a close friend like Brian.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

lagercandle2014
Experienced

Unread post by lagercandle2014 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:36 pm

Mark, I also concur with Zona's view of Julie as I also was one of the concerned posters on Brian's motives on more than one occasion, and just want say I misjudged Julie's capability and you of being able to handle the situation very badly, and I apologise to you and her if I caused any hurt feelings to either of you.

(above) Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015! Nearly a year since it happened when you got your wishes from a wonderful wife.

I don't know about you but I don't think it would be out of order for you to take Julie back to where it all began for a celebratory anniversary weekend break, just the two of you I mean, I think she will like that, and you never know she might find/see someone that takes her fancy whilst there, wouldn't that be something.

Regards LC
I'm the boss in our house, and I have the wifes permission to say so!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:22 am

It was one year ago today that I shared my wife for the first time with another man.

On Feb 13 last year, I slept alone in a hotel room in Chicago, while my wife slept in our friend's bed. She came back to me the next morning with HIS sperm swimming inside her womb. I remember the feeling being very surreal for me. After years of wanting to experience how it feels to share my wife so completely with someone else, it finally happened, and the experience was even more intense that I expected.

One thing about that night that I hadn't considered prior, was just how "permanent" of an event it was. By permanent I mean that even if it had only been that one night, and hadn't continued for almost a year....our friend Brian would from that point forward, be one of my wife's "former sex partners". I experienced the reality of what I knew in theory, that once a man penetrates a woman and ejaculates his seed inside her...he will always have an emotional bond with her that is exclusive between them. Just like an ex husband or an ex boyfriend does. Nothing, not even time can ever take away that mutually exclusive experience that they had together. Even though we are no longer sharing our sexuality with Brian, he has become part of that exclusive club of men who have known my wife in the ultimate, sexual way.

Today Juli and I are home alone and will enjoy sex with each other. Brian I know will be out with his new girlfriend tonight. I do not know if he will be having sex with her, but if he does, that means last year my wife, the year or so before that..his ex wife...this year another woman. I admire Brian. He has something in bed that women enjoy. Looking back, my wife had more orgasms with Brian last year than she did with me!

Mark

sirenseeker
Trainable

Unread post by sirenseeker » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:07 am

Truly an anniversary worth remembering and savoring, Mark. There is a real eroticism to note that Brian one year on is likely gifting another woman with his cock and his sperm.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:00 am

Mark, you have such a talent for putting you emotions into words and a very good ability to access and manage those emotions. When you explain your feelings, I can so relate.
I just wonder if Brian may be thinking of last year even tho he's now with someone else. I think we can all probably agree that he would really prefer to have your wife on a permanent basis. But it was clear from the start that Julie was in control. Not you and not him. It was also evident that you and your marriage were in very good hands and where her priorities are. Good luck my friend!

icuckyou
Prepubescent

Unread post by icuckyou » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:11 am

Hi Mark. Thanks for sharing. Your wife looks beautiful. I'm a Bull and I understand exactly how you've been feeling all these months.

Any updates?
"Don't be afraid of [...] pain, pleasure is on the other side", John Legend.

Carnegie: "A man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled."

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:50 am

Hi icuckyou....Currently my wife and I have been busy with life but we have actually talked openly with each other about finding another man to join us sometime. But our next relationship will be different than what we had with our friend. We learned some things from our year-long experience with him. It was a good relationship but going forward we plan to limit the frequency of our involvement and be more aware of his emotional attachment to my wife. Someone as more of an occasional FB rather than a a close friend.

But I certainly enjoyed the experience as a husband. Sharing my wife with another man in that way was amazing and I am looking forward to having that experience again.

I really like your name BTW.

Mark

sirenseeker
Trainable

Unread post by sirenseeker » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:25 am

Mark - Good to hear that you and your wife are planning to move forward after assessing the past. I'm certain there's another lucky man awaiting his chance!

icuckyou
Prepubescent

Unread post by icuckyou » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:45 pm

co-husband wrote:Hi icuckyou....Currently my wife and I have been busy with life but we have actually talked openly with each other about finding another man to join us sometime. But our next relationship will be different than what we had with our friend. We learned some things from our year-long experience with him. It was a good relationship but going forward we plan to limit the frequency of our involvement and be more aware of his emotional attachment to my wife. Someone as more of an occasional FB rather than a a close friend.

But I certainly enjoyed the experience as a husband. Sharing my wife with another man in that way was amazing and I am looking forward to having that experience again.

I really like your name BTW.

Mark
Hi again Mark. Nice reading your answer and how nice you liked my (nick)name. I am 41. I've been cucking couples since I was 18 years old. It was actually with a 45 years old lady. She was the wife of an evangelical pastor, missionaries. I was in bed with her while her husband was preaching. It was very exciting.

And since those days I have been coaching couples (guys) who would like to become cucks. I have encouraged their wives to become hotwives or hotsluts. I have been an ethical dominant partner since 1993 for couples who like to be degraded and objectified. I have personally enjoyed introducing and exploring cuckolding together with amazing couples. I'm into playing out with consenting adults. Honesty, transparency and respect are very important in a cuckold relationship -- the emotional and physical safety of everyone involved hinges on an ability to trust your partner completely. I respect a couple just as much outside the bedroom as I degrade them in it :lol: . A "good Dom" is respectful of boundaries and won't push them unless he knows it's something that the bottom is nervous, but curious about.

--CuckYou

Carnegie: "A man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled."

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:53 am

Thanks "cuckyou".
I do have the desire of a cuckold husband and much of the enjoyment that I got from sharing my wife with our friend was the same type of enjoyment i read from other husbands in the forum. While ours was not a traditional cuckold situation, and we never referred to it as such, and I know my wife never viewed it as me being cuckolded..not sure she is even familiar with the term. And I was never present during their sex. Our friend never treated me in a humiliating way, other than the feeling a husband gets when he's around another man who is sleeping with his wife. Both him and I never really talked about it when we were together socially, but I know we both were very aware that we were in an Alpha / beta male relationship with him being the Alpha. He never really had to say anything, but the look on his face was obvious that he knew what our relationship was. He was the Alpha sleeping with my wife, and I was the beta husband letting him.

So while I would like to experience some of the more traditional aspects of being a cuckold husband, like submitting our sex life to a Bull, and even have the Bull deny me sex with my own wife at times, I don't think my wife would agree to that level of submission of our marital sex to someone else. And I wouldn't want the militant form of cuckolding where a Bull humiliated and degraded me openly. With our friend, just the fact that he was cumming inside my wife was humiliating in itself and really didn't have to be voiced.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:04 pm

I don't have a humiliation situation and I very seldom see my wife fucked because she likes it that way, but I consider myself a cuck and I feel like a cuck because other men fuck my wife. Not by asking my permission, but because they want to and she wants them to.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:36 pm

D+D wrote:I don't have a humiliation situation and I very seldom see my wife fucked because she likes it that way, but I consider myself a cuck and I feel like a cuck because other men fuck my wife. Not by asking my permission, but because they want to and she wants them to.
Thank you D+D. You're right..there are so many variations of being a cuckold husband. And I think husbands can enjoy the feelings that we get anytime another man has sex with our wife, even if it's not called a cuckold relationship. I think anytime we don't protest whenever another man fucks our wife, then we are taking on the role of a cuckold. It's a definite form of male submission to allow another man that level of access to something as precious as our wife's pussy!

Mark

icuckyou
Prepubescent

Unread post by icuckyou » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:57 pm

Mark, by humiliating I don't mean necessarily physical but also psychological just the way you stated it. For example, if you were sitting next to the bed where I were fucking you wife, I would get you to tell me how you're enjoying watching me fucking her. And then you would go to your kitchen and get us some food.

--CuckYou

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:14 am

D+D wrote:I don't have a humiliation situation and I very seldom see my wife fucked because she likes it that way, but I consider myself a cuck and I feel like a cuck because other men fuck my wife. Not by asking my permission, but because they want to and she wants them to.

Elegantly expressed DD :up: :cool: ;) :) :whip:

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:34 am

"With our friend, just the fact that he was cumming inside my wife was humiliating in itself and really didn't have to be voiced."

I think that pretty much sums it up for most of us. We were fortunate enough to meet a very nice black gentleman my wife loved sleeping with, but he said he wasn't into the cuckolding thing. But the fact was that he was fucking her, cumming in her, taking her to dinner or a movie, spending the night with her and satisfying her way more than I ever could had the same effect on me as if her were a Bull humiliating me.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:43 am

Jerzeycuckhub wrote:"With our friend, just the fact that he was cumming inside my wife was humiliating in itself and really didn't have to be voiced."

I think that pretty much sums it up for most of us. We were fortunate enough to meet a very nice black gentleman my wife loved sleeping with, but he said he wasn't into the cuckolding thing. But the fact was that he was fucking her, cumming in her, taking her to dinner or a movie, spending the night with her and satisfying her way more than I ever could had the same effect on me as if her were a Bull humiliating me.
Jerzycuckhub...you are so right. The thrill of being a cuckold is mainly in how we ourselves feel about the situation as husbands. And letting another man have our wife is an indescribable feeling tht only other cuckold husbands can truly understand. Maybe Bulls understand too. I like to hear from or read comments by Bulls who understand and appreciate the needs of a cuckold husband.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:01 am

I'll post a couple of pics that pretty much emphasize my point. This was the gentleman I referenced in my post. So tell me, as a husband how any guy would feel seeing this?

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:10 am

Jerzeycuckhub wrote:I'll post a couple of pics that pretty much emphasize my point. This was the gentleman I referenced in my post. So tell me, as a husband how any guy would feel seeing this?

Sorry guys, I was unable to add the attachments I wanted to this forum.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:03 pm

Jerzeycuckhub wrote:
Jerzeycuckhub wrote:I'll post a couple of pics that pretty much emphasize my point. This was the gentleman I referenced in my post. So tell me, as a husband how any guy would feel seeing this?

Sorry guys, I was unable to add the attachments I wanted to this forum.
You will have to start a new thread in the hotties section. Please do so.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:06 pm

co-husband wrote:
Jerzeycuckhub wrote:"With our friend, just the fact that he was cumming inside my wife was humiliating in itself and really didn't have to be voiced."

Jerzycuckhub...you are so right. The thrill of being a cuckold is mainly in how we ourselves feel about the situation as husbands. And letting another man have our wife is an indescribable feeling tht only other cuckold husbands can truly understand. Maybe Bulls understand too. I like to hear from or read comments by Bulls who understand and appreciate the needs of a cuckold husband.
Which is this? Poly, cuck, or hotwife. It is in the Poly forum.

I disagree with this. A husband with a hotwife can certainly understand and enjoy the feeling of sharing his wife with another man. Am am no cuck and I enjoy sharing my wife.

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:38 pm

I've liked this thread from the beginning, and one of the reasons is that there never seemed to be any risk of co-husband losing his wife to another man emotionally, because Juli always seemed to have one foot near the brake pedal.

The title of the thread, Another man loves my wife, sounds pretty scary. And in many cases, I'm sure it would be. But throughout 25 pages, I never had any concern that the marriage would ever be at risk--even though another man did, indeed, love Mark's wife. That is because of the uncommonly common sense that Juli has displayed throughout. She was never going to allow her or her FWB's emotions to get out of control.

I applaud her. She, in my view, is a perfect hotwife.