Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
norbertrichard
Pervert

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by norbertrichard » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:38 pm

Hi Mark, i havn't replied in quite a while, however i have followed you and Juli, since the begining, and i am happy for you both, She is the perfect wife, and you are so lucky. You mentioned limited oral play, care to elaborate? I question my feelings, seeing my wife giving head to a stranger. Sucking another man seems so intimate, not sure how i would feel.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:37 am

Hi Norbertrichard....With the local man that Juli and I met with..there was some oral foreplay to begin with. Juli performing on both him and on me before the intercourse started. I agree that oral sex is very intimate, but the whole experience of sharing my wife with another man was intimate, and the oral didn't seem to be any more so than the intercourse. Juli has always been a very oral woman (her ex husband always expected oral from her when she was young, so it was trained into her. It just seemed natural for her to go down on the man we were with).

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:30 pm

Thanks for the feedback,you really are a very fortunate man, my best to you and Juli.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:06 am

To give the latest update...Our local friend contacted us the first of the week, and we all agreed that because of busy schedules planned for all of us over the next 2 months..that now was the best time to meet again if we were going to...so we hosted him again yesterday. This was our second time to do the same room sex with another man.

It was a bit different than the first time. After being with him once a couple of weeks ago, we didn't have the same type of "ice-breaker" conversation before going to the bedroom, and there was less oral foreplay this time. We pretty much just got started.

He fucked Juli while I watched. Last time I guess I watched him more than I did my wife. Seeing his cock in her was pretty amazing, but this time I watched Juli more. I realized it was my first time to really "see" my wife have sex (at least from the third person perspective). I watched her face, and how her body reacted to him. Juli has never been very vocal during sex other than some moaning at times, but I have learned how to tell when she is having her orgasm, and I saw that yesterday while he was inside her. I saw her body jerk slightly and her eyes rolled back, so I knew she was cumming on his cock.
He has better stamina that I do (I'll admit honestly that I rarely am still going by the time Juli would reach orgasm when she and I have sex. She has to masturbate to orgasm with me). But our local friend kept going after Juli came and I could see the intensity on her face while he was pumping her even as her orgasm was subsiding.

I am very amazed at how a husband can experience such a wide range of intense emotions, both negative and positive, all at the same time. I knew that Juli orgasmed during sex with our friend Brian last year, but actually watching it happen yesterday is a much more intense experience. It really brought the realization that I do not bring my wife to that level of sexual release, so in that way it was sobering as a husband..maybe even a bit humiliating, but at the same time it was highly erotic to allow (and to witness) another man do that for my wife.

My contribution yesterday was to experience silky seconds when he was done. Dipping my penis into a pool of another man's semen inside my wife's pussy was as amazing to me as it was the first time only 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Mark

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:26 am

Well now! :o

You must be thinking about what you might do to intensify her reactions when she is fucking you, right? :|

Physical stamina and ejaculation control may or may not be within your ability to improve very much - but imagination is infinite and your knowledge of her character is pretty deep, I would guess. ;)

It's a little shocking to run up against one's own limitations in a new way, especially when one has become pretty much accustomed to how one generally gets by ... :oops:

It is certain, if a little sad at times, that nobody is perfect - sexually or in any other way. :(

But anyone can improve, provided there is (as certainly seems the case with Juli and you) a mutually supportive and imaginative context for the necessary teaching and learning. :mrgreen:

What a splendid opportunity your marriage now has! You go, kids! :D

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:17 pm

co-husband wrote:To give the latest update...Our local friend contacted us the first of the week, and we all agreed that because of busy schedules planned for all of us over the next 2 months..that now was the best time to meet again if we were going to...so we hosted him again yesterday. This was our second time to do the same room sex with another man.

It was a bit different than the first time. After being with him once a couple of weeks ago, we didn't have the same type of "ice-breaker" conversation before going to the bedroom, and there was less oral foreplay this time. We pretty much just got started.

He fucked Juli while I watched. Last time I guess I watched him more than I did my wife. Seeing his cock in her was pretty amazing, but this time I watched Juli more. I realized it was my first time to really "see" my wife have sex (at least from the third person perspective). I watched her face, and how her body reacted to him. Juli has never been very vocal during sex other than some moaning at times, but I have learned how to tell when she is having her orgasm, and I saw that yesterday while he was inside her. I saw her body jerk slightly and her eyes rolled back, so I knew she was cumming on his cock.
He has better stamina that I do (I'll admit honestly that I rarely am still going by the time Juli would reach orgasm when she and I have sex. She has to masturbate to orgasm with me). But our local friend kept going after Juli came and I could see the intensity on her face while he was pumping her even as her orgasm was subsiding.

I am very amazed at how a husband can experience such a wide range of intense emotions, both negative and positive, all at the same time. I knew that Juli orgasmed during sex with our friend Brian last year, but actually watching it happen yesterday is a much more intense experience. It really brought the realization that I do not bring my wife to that level of sexual release, so in that way it was sobering as a husband..maybe even a bit humiliating, but at the same time it was highly erotic to allow (and to witness) another man do that for my wife.

My contribution yesterday was to experience silky seconds when he was done. Dipping my penis into a pool of another man's semen inside my wife's pussy was as amazing to me as it was the first time only 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Mark
Mark,

I am so happy that you finally got to watch Juli cum in another man's cock and then experience her fresh cum filled pussy. You have indeed come a long ways and Juli is becoming quite the hot wife !!!

Congratulations !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:58 pm

Congratulations Mark!

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:11 pm

Mark - Thanks for the update. Great to hear that all is going well for you both..
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:22 am

Yours is one of the most beautiful stories that I've ever had the pleasure of reading. It's terrific that you've found someone local that is comfortable with you participating.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:23 pm

I'm back, can't wait for an update on the beautiful Juli's adventures, I keep going to your pictures thread, love to look at her pussy, and would love to see more of her in bra, and panties. Does she dress any way special, when dressing for a date?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:41 am

Hi Norbertrichard...I was just thinking about posting an update, but not a lot to report currently.
We were last with our local friend about 3 weeks ago, but have not been able to contact him since. He has not replied to our e-mails (which is how we have corresponded with him), so I'm not sure if he is just busy or if there is another reason. Juli and I are free this week before out schedule starts to get busy again, so we thought one day this week might be a good time if he is available. I'll let everyone know if anything does happen soon.

I haven't added any new pictures in a while, and actually took a few down that I thought might show a little too much of her face. I just wanted to be careful that no one who knows us would recognize her. But if you want to message me in private sometime I might be able to share a pic or two with you.

Juli dresses nice when she has a date, nice bra and panty set..but with our local friend, we have hosted him each time in our home...so when we go to the bedroom it is just a matter of us taking our clothes off and getting started. No lingerie or anything like that for Juli. Just pure, sexy nudity. She has an amazing petite body as you have see from the pics. Both I and our friend just want to see her naked :-)

Mark

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:42 am

Hope things work out for you this coming week. Look forward to any updates. Thanks Mark

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:28 pm

One thing to remember about face pics. If some one sees them here and recognizes you they expose themselves for being here. LOL. I get the privacy thing cause I would be that way too but also probably not the end of the world.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:23 am

Hotwifeok wrote:One thing to remember about face pics. If some one sees them here and recognizes you they expose themselves for being here. LOL. I get the privacy thing cause I would be that way too but also probably not the end of the world.
Yes I have thought about that very thing before too lol. If someone from our circle of friends were to admit they saw Juli's picture here, they then would have to explain why THEY were perusing this site too :-) Still the thought that something as private as our extra-marital sex activity could become known among our friends, family and acquaintances, could have some very negative repercussions. So as exciting as it would be to show Juli's face here, I'd better err on the side of discretion.

It's an interesting fact though...that it's easier to show my wife's tits and pussy here than it is a clothed pic of her showing her face lol.

Mark

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:48 pm

Let's hope your local friend replies soon.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:53 pm

co-husband wrote:
Hotwifeok wrote:One thing to remember about face pics. If some one sees them here and recognizes you they expose themselves for being here. LOL. I get the privacy thing cause I would be that way too but also probably not the end of the world.
Yes I have thought about that very thing before too lol. If someone from our circle of friends were to admit they saw Juli's picture here, they then would have to explain why THEY were perusing this site too :-) Still the thought that something as private as our extra-marital sex activity could become known among our friends, family and acquaintances, could have some very negative repercussions. So as exciting as it would be to show Juli's face here, I'd better err on the side of discretion.

It's an interesting fact though...that it's easier to show my wife's tits and pussy here than it is a clothed pic of her showing her face lol.

Mark
Isn't that the truth. Strange isn't it how our minds can justify some things. I don't blame you one iota about erring on the side discretion. I would be there with you if I could post pics. Always better to be cautious than not. You can always do it later if you want but once you do it it is hard to undo with the Internet.

Best of luck.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:06 am

Finally got a reply from our local friend. Today is the only opportunity that we all have to meet, so he is coming over in about an hour!
I will post an update later today.

Mark

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:26 am

Sounds good. Enjoy.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:34 am

So I'may thinking that right about now there are two cocks either spit-roasting or taking turns plowing the delectable little Juli! :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

Either way, I'm hard just thinking about it! :twisted:

You go, kids! :D

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:48 pm

It's 4:30 PM now and our friend Mike was with us for a little over an hour earlier this afternoon. Went very well our personalities seem to mesh nicely. He is low-key like Juli and I are and she likes Mike a lot. He is 66 years old and married, but says his wife isn't much into sex anymore, so he doesn't get it often, and I can tell he really appreciates what Juli and I are doing for him. Also it is another situation similar to what we had with our friend Brian last year..which was a bit of "mercy sex" for men who need more than they get otherwise. And I think that aspect of helping older men that way makes Juli feel good about doing it.

This is our third time to host Mike so it was more relaxed now that we are into a bit of a routine. We did it the same way we have done it the other times...a little talking when he arrived, then to the bedroom to undress and get in bed and get started.
I did participate a little more this time with the oral foreplay. Mike and I gave oral to Juli, but I also touched Mike this time. I made it appear a bit innocent by just reaching out and holding his cock for Juli to get started sucking, then I released it. Mike was okay with it and Juli didn't seem surprised or upset that I touched him. I only did it briefly and she was pretty busy sucking so it wasn't overly shocking for me to do it lol.

Then Mike had bare sex with Juli while I watched...he lasted probably 15 minutes, and Juli did cum during their sex. After Mike came, he pulled out and then I went in to enjoy his sikly semen inside my wife. I lasted longer than last time but still came in about 5 minutes.

I don't have time to write more now,. but it was a good meeting with him and very enjoyable.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:15 pm

Sounds like fun.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:30 pm

I'm happy that the three of you had a wonderful time.

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:06 am

Very good for all of you.

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:21 pm

Sounds like with holding another man's penis for your sexy wife to suck can your sucking the same be far behind. I was amazed how this happened to me. Hating myself for enjoying myself sucking my first wife's bulls dick mostly because I liked it. If you think about it logically if she likes sucking a stiff cock why should not you?
Good Luck my brother with your further growth!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:02 am

Mark, it sounds like you are getting very comfortable with Mike... Holding his cock for Juli to begin sucking. Maybe next time while you are holding it for her.. As she begins sucking.. You can lean in and kiss her cheek while her lips are around his cock ... Your lips might even slip down a little and touch his cock also ... What a beautiful next step !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930