Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:43 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:50 pm 
Virgin

Yes All4jenna, along the week we kept in communication . She shared a few nice pics and came home with a really big satisfied smile. We often reminisce. I love to hear her stories. When she comes home from an adventure smiling like that, it makes me very happy. Our choice to allow each other to have other intimate relationships may not be culturally accepted ,but we have found it to be very satisfying. Exploring a city with a special friend can be so much fun, add the permission of your spouse to be intimate..... well that is just mind blowing!!!!!

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:28 pm 
Player

BullMacRaymond,

Thanks...you sound like a great, supportive, loving husband and it is a hot bonus that it's achingly exciting to imagine what she might be doing any particular moment while she's away. It makes me hard thinking about it as I'm sure it does for you, as well.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:41 am 
Prepubescent

Month ago my wife gone for a prolonged weekend (5days) trip to Turkey with her lover. We've chatted on daily basis, sometimes few times per day. I never asked her about theirs sex etc. Didnt want to see any pics or vids with them having sex as it could be to painfull for me. She gone with him knowing I didnt accept such a long period of time with him. It was first time she did it. Not a pleasent experience for me.
So quite different point of view to posts above.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:23 pm 
Virgin

sigmax wrote:
Month ago my wife gone for a prolonged weekend (5days) trip to Turkey with her lover. We've chatted on daily basis, sometimes few times per day. I never asked her about theirs sex etc. Didnt want to see any pics or vids with them having sex as it could be to painfull for me. She gone with him knowing I didnt accept such a long period of time with him. It was first time she did it. Not a pleasent experience for me.
So quite different point of view to posts above.

Sigmax,
if you don't mind , please share your previous experiences . How have you and her participated in this lifestyle?

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:34 pm 
Virgin

3 nights over a weekend in NYC. Apparently it was very romantic, with great food, museums, a play and tons of sex. I got videos of a bit of it.