Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:04 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: How I got started
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:06 pm 
Prepubescent

My husband and I have been married for almost 30 years ( I am 54, he is 63), and it all started 14+ years ago. One of my husbands fantasies of course was to see me with another man and so he asked me about it, well he probably pestered me for years, I cant remember now...LOL!! I thought WOW - that would be very erotic. Our first adventure we invited a gentlemen over for dinner and I took my top off...that was it....pretty tame thinking back. Then I went and played golf with this gentlemen and after that, he came to the house a few times and he and I would have sex while hubby watched, it was very erotic. Hubby and I would have sex after our guest left.

Now fast forward to 2 years ago, after having numerous FBs over the years I wanted more, so hubby and I talked about me meeting someone who I could fall in love with. I never kept any of these FBs/BFs for any length of time because I did not fall for them emotionally. Some of the sex was very good many of them certainly wanted to keep cuming (LOL) back, but most never lasted for more than a few months until (I will call him Philip) I met Philip. I met Philip on craigs list via a PLATONIC posting of mine looking for a hiking pal.

Well we met over coffee, just him and I, then we went for a few hikes and finally ended up in a hotel together after about a month of hiking. I don't think I had so many hours of sex with a man ever in my life ...HOLY SHIT were we a good match. This went on for almost 2 years, me seeing this man alone, with hubby never ever meeting him. We would hike a bit, but mostly just meet for sex, in the back seat of his SUV, or in a hotel room, it did not matter, it was all good, really good, extremely good. Philip was cheating on his girl friend the whole time but I just could not get enough of him, but in the end hubby and I decided that this was not quite what either of us signed up for when we started this journey more than 14 years ago.

So only a few months ago I said good bye to Philip for good. It has been gut wrenching for me since I fell very much in love with Philip and still think about him, but now with a smile on my face and no tears in my eyes. Just a bit of advise be careful out there, its not only your feelings that can get hurt, but others as well. For some reason I have a hard time talking about these things, but writing it seems easier. I am just about over Philip and hoping to find a new long term friend(s) that is not cheating on their girl friend and who will be meeting hubby right from the get go and be part of OUR life, not just mine. I have a few prospects so stay tuned for more....who knows what the future will bring...its just one big adventure....

Last edited by hikergal on Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:12 pm 
OHW Addict

Welcome to the forum. We also have a ladies only section. If interested see this thread:
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23464

A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Post subject: Re: How I got started
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:45 pm 
Pervert

hikergal, this is a fascinating introduction. I hope you will continue to write and give us your thoughts on the process that you and your husband went through. Thank you for this first post.

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:40 pm 
Virgin

hikergal, so, and, and then what? As the song goes, "You keep me hanging on."

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:50 pm 
$2 Ho

Hi Hikergal,

My wife prefers long-term relationships as well. Over the past 10 or so years she has had 5 lovers. The first 2 were very short term. However, the last three have all been long-term.

Her third lover lasted for 18 months, her 4th for 4 years and her current BF has been on the scene now for 4 years.

They have both fallen in love with one another so it is more a poly situation. I introduced him to my wife with the clear understanding that if they clicked then sex was more than OK. Before they met I have told each of them that I was hoping that their relationship would become intimate.

The first time we met together I said that I wanted to make it clear to them both. If they both wanted then I would love their relationship to include sex. They clicked, sex happened and the three of us are very good friends.

We even talked about living together buy logistics makes that extremely difficult.

:up: :up:

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:51 am 
Player

Hi Alan,

Has your sex life with your wife been affected? If so, in what way? Do you still have sex with your wife on a regular basis?

DM

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:52 pm 
OHW Addict

Thank you for sharing your story, Hikergal. I would love to hear more from you.
Have you checked out the Ladies Only Forum yet?

Best wishes,