Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:52 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:27 pm 
Prepubescent

We have been in the lifestyle for several years and all of our encounters have been with guys on swinger sites. The other day at the gym she saw a guy she would love to play with. My question is how and what is the best way to approach a new playmate?

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:20 pm 
OHW Addict

Welcome to the forum.

A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:24 pm 
Player

Nothing out of the ordinary. She should approach him as she would if she was single. See how that starts the ball rolling then go from there.

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:37 am 
2 Bit Whore

looking4gb wrote:
We have been in the lifestyle for several years and all of our encounters have been with guys on swinger sites. The other day at the gym she saw a guy she would love to play with. My question is how and what is the best way to approach a new playmate?

We have been at this awhile. Some may come up with "rules," but my wife has met men in a variety of circumstances. All she does is engage them in conversation, and that often develops into a personal connection. Sometimes, that has been at her first meeting. Women instinctively understand how to allow a man to realize she's available if he asks or makes a move for intimacy.

If she is willing, there shouldn't be a problem eventually. Those things just happen, a lot more than most husbands realize.

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:05 pm 
Pervert

PnG2010 wrote:
Nothing out of the ordinary. She should approach him as she would if she was single. See how that starts the ball rolling then go from there.

Agree 100 percent. The only tactical decision is...do you tell him the details before or after you fuck? Our policy has always been to be honest up front, but I have read plenty of others who pretend to be cheating. Whatever works for you guys.

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:10 am 
2 Bit Whore

Those suggestions above are good. But you can also get advice, meet other polyamory families and your wife can meet men at groups organized for just that. Many towns have meet-ups, and you can find several at Meetup dot com. Although my wife has sex buddies, we're not actually polyamorous. But we have visited a cocktail party as guests of a polyamory meeting held locally with some 25 or 30 members. We were invited by one of my wife's former boyfriends who told us it's an interesting group. Two men she met that night ended up fucking her a few times each at our home.

You might use your computer search engine by entering "polyamory meetup." You may find one or more such groups in your area. Our city has more than one listed there, as well as cuckold meetups, swingers, nudists and more.

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:40 pm 
OHW Addict

Des 31 wrote:
looking4gb wrote:

We have been at this awhile. Some may come up with "rules," but my wife has met men in a variety of circumstances. All she does is engage them in conversation, and that often develops into a personal connection. Sometimes, that has been at her first meeting. Women instinctively understand how to allow a man to realize she's available if he asks or makes a move for intimacy.

If she is willing, there shouldn't be a problem eventually. Those things just happen, a lot more than most husbands realize.

It is pretty simple. Smile.. Talk.. Laugh.. have fun conversations. Then say “we should have a cup of coffee or a drink sometime”.. that is when he will see that there is a chance to spend time with her and maybe progress further. If he agrees to that, the chase is on !! If he does not agree with that say “we’ll, if you ever change your mind, let me know”. This will give him time to think about it if he didn’t pick up in it quick enough the first time. It is actually pretty simple !!

If it was me talking to a woman in the gym I would do the same thing. And if she agreed to meet for coffee or a drink I know that her thoughts are the same as mine and we would progress from there. If her thoughts were not the same she would politely decline and we would still be friends !! However.. i never rule out the possibility she will think about it and feel arousal begin to increase and at a later time say “maybe we should meet for a cup of coffee” !! No woman or man will meet another alone for coffee or a drink without some degree of sexual attraction.. no matter how well they want to keep it hidden !!

And it is so easy while in conversation to say “where do you work ??” And no matter what the answer is you say “I am going to be shopping near there next Tuesday.. want to meet for a cup of coffee or a drink after work ??”. Then say “here is my number.. text me when you get off work”. Now he has your number and will probably give you his.. or say “give me your number so I know who you are when you text”. Then do a “test” text to each other to make sure you got it right .. now you are texting !! You can always text next saying you are excited about next Tuesday.. etc.. etc.. etc.. see where this is going ??

Brad

Your first time thoughts and experiences ??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46823

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:34 am 
Prepubescent

My wife told me a guy at her gym started talking to her, and he asked if she was married. She said 'no' (we've been married 30 years)...

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:56 pm 
OHW Addict

mrbill357 wrote:
My wife told me a guy at her gym started talking to her, and he asked if she was married. She said 'no' (we've been married 30 years)...

Hmmmm.. lol !! Very hot.. keep us updated. She may have to tell him soon that she told a little white lie.. that she is married, but, “only married a little bit” !! He will get the point !! It will also excite him !!

Brad

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:49 pm 
2 Bit Whore

bradisalpha wrote:
Des 31 wrote:
looking4gb wrote:

It is pretty simple. Smile.. Talk.. Laugh.. have fun conversations. Then say “we should have a cup of coffee or a drink sometime”.. that is when he will see that there is a chance to spend time with her and maybe progress further. If he agrees to that, the chase is on !! If he does not agree with that say “we’ll, if you ever change your mind, let me know”. This will give him time to think about it if he didn’t pick up in it quick enough the first time. It is actually pretty simple !!

If it was me talking to a woman in the gym I would do the same thing. And if she agreed to meet for coffee or a drink I know that her thoughts are the same as mine and we would progress from there. If her thoughts were not the same she would politely decline and we would still be friends !! However.. i never rule out the possibility she will think about it and feel arousal begin to increase and at a later time say “maybe we should meet for a cup of coffee” !! No woman or man will meet another alone for coffee or a drink without some degree of sexual attraction.. no matter how well they want to keep it hidden !!

And it is so easy while in conversation to say “where do you work ??” And no matter what the answer is you say “I am going to be shopping near there next Tuesday.. want to meet for a cup of coffee or a drink after work ??”. Then say “here is my number.. text me when you get off work”. Now he has your number and will probably give you his.. or say “give me your number so I know who you are when you text”. Then do a “test” text to each other to make sure you got it right .. now you are texting !! You can always text next saying you are excited about next Tuesday.. etc.. etc.. etc.. see where this is going ??

Brad

Good advice, Brad. That's essentially the way we see it.

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:24 pm 
OHW Addict

looking4gb wrote:

Has she made any progress ??

Brad

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:24 am 
$2 Ho

looking4gb wrote:

My wife has connected with a couple of guys from our gym, including her current fling. I think gyms are good places to meet guys. First, gym attire can be very sexy. Wives' asses and tits are on display. My wife wears a halter top that not only shows off her beautiful breasts, but also her tight abs. I see guys staring at her all the time. All it takes is for your wife to return their stares, smile, make small talk when she's working out next to some guy she's interested in. Guys love it when a woman asks them questions about technique or for some help. They get to play the "big man" role and get close to the wife, maybe touch her "innocently" while they demonstrate the correct technique with the machine or weights. It's such a natural place to flirt and most guys, once given a little encouragement by the wife, will be very happy to take it to the next step. Good luck and keep us posted.

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:34 am 
OHW Addict

subguy80 wrote:
looking4gb wrote:

My wife has connected with a couple of guys from our gym, including her current fling. I think gyms are good places to meet guys. First, gym attire can be very sexy. Wives' asses and tits are on display. My wife wears a halter top that not only shows off her beautiful breasts, but also her tight abs. I see guys staring at her all the time. All it takes is for your wife to return their stares, smile, make small talk when she's working out next to some guy she's interested in. Guys love it when a woman asks them questions about technique or for some help. They get to play the "big man" role and get close to the wife, maybe touch her "innocently" while they demonstrate the correct technique with the machine or weights. It's such a natural place to flirt and most guys, once given a little encouragement by the wife, will be very happy to take it to the next step. Good luck and keep us posted.

Well said. These are very deadly techniques when applied. She can basically walk out with any man of her choosing. Dress for attention.. smile.. talk.. ask for help.. put yourself in compromising positions.. and an invitation for coffee/drink will hardly ever be turned down. That is the power of a woman in a vulnerable environment !!

Brad

Unread postPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:23 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Gyms, like certain lounges, are great pick-up sources. All she needs to do is start a conversation or respond enthusiastically if he begins the conversation. Most men don't need much encouragement.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:42 am 
Experienced

Protecting yourselves is the most important thing. If you don't mind the guy telling everyone else at the gym and you getting funny looks when you walk in (if you are a member) than I guess it doesn't matter. You also have to think about how she would be seen. Usually my girlfriend just pretends to be single but then she has never had sex with anyone who is in a situation like the gym or work etc. We keep it separate.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:21 pm 
Experienced

She should

My wife and I work out together so it is always clear that she is married even without checking for a wedding ring. The time she met a guy she liked at the gym we simply asked him to join us for coffee after the workout and explained to him that we liked to make new friends and that we had an unconventional sex life.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:46 pm 
OHW Addict

Luv2watchher wrote:
She should

My wife and I work out together so it is always clear that she is married even without checking for a wedding ring. The time she met a guy she liked at the gym we simply asked him to join us for coffee after the workout and explained to him that we liked to make new friends and that we had an unconventional sex life.

Perfect !! It is as easy as that !!

Brad