Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:05 pm

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 909 posts ]  Go to page Previous 133 34 35 36 37
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:23 pm 
Pervert

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:28 pm
Posts: 587
Location: New England
I would imagine with more time, and her knowing you feel secure, that she may yet enjoy a "sleep over." Knowing she would be enjoying herself more is an honorable goal, but I admire and respect your patience, and your respect for her feelings.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:23 am 
Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:34 pm
Posts: 383
nevertoolate wrote:
I would imagine with more time, and her knowing you feel secure, that she may yet enjoy a "sleep over." Knowing she would be enjoying herself more is an honorable goal, but I admire and respect your patience, and your respect for her feelings.

Thank you. The one thing I have learned through this experience is that the relationnship between my wife and her lover (and honestly the entire 3-way relationship including me) does evolve over time. While the core of the relationship remains the constant...the core being our marriage of 37 years...and my wife being the main variable, I have seen her go from being quite timid about having sex with a man other than me, to just a week ago her being comfortable enough to initiate the next meeting. She asked me if I "wanted to arrange a time for her to be with Brian again". So that is actually set up for tomorrow (Tuesday).

I came to the realization that in the process of wife'sharing, if it continues long enough, it reaches a point of no return. The sexual cat is now out of the bag and will not be put back in. Juli now has a sexual relationship with Brian that is unique to them, and desirable. She and I still have our very strong marriage remationship, and our sexual relationship is still primary, but Juli and Brian also have a sexual, and to that extent an emotional bond of their own.

So now I'm a 3 year verteran "husband of a hotwife"...and if I were to offer any advice to another husband who is either starting down this road or contemplating the lifestyle., I would say to be prepared to see your wife develop a relationship with another man, to the point where she no longer tries to hide or deny her desire to be with him sexually. I'm not saying it has to be detrimental to your marriage, in fact I am convinced it has strenghented and added to our own marriage....but just know that at some point, you will be sharing more than your wife's body. A woman can love two men (albeit in different ways and different levels). Juli doesn't love Brian as a husband...not the way she loves me...but she loves him as an intimate friend. I am still quite positive about our 3-way relationship with Brian and am very glad to see Juli enjoying her sexuality with him. I'm just saying that it is a transition. I now realize that Brian is now a co-partner in our marriage and will be for the foreseeable future.

Mark

_________________
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:42 pm 
Pervert

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:28 pm
Posts: 587
Location: New England
Quote:
So now I'm a 3 year verteran "husband of a hotwife"...and if I were to offer any advice to another husband who is either starting down this road or contemplating the lifestyle., I would say to be prepared to see your wife develop a relationship with another man, to the point where she no longer tries to hide or deny her desire to be with him sexually. I'm not saying it has to be detrimental to your marriage, in fact I am convinced it has strenghented and added to our own marriage....but just know that at some point, you will be sharing more than your wife's body. A woman can love two men (albeit in different ways and different levels). Juli doesn't love Brian as a husband...not the way she loves me...but she loves him as an intimate friend. I am still quite positive about our 3-way relationship with Brian and am very glad to see Juli enjoying her sexuality with him. I'm just saying that it is a transition. I now realize that Brian is now a co-partner in our marriage and will be for the foreseeable future.


Much of what I read here is to seek and understand how this all went for us back in the day. Within the broad spectrum of the little niche known as hotwifing exists what you and I have experienced.

Your description is accurate. A woman having more than an extramarital sexual relationship usually does not want or desire another husband. She needs and seeks a lover that is not her husband. Remove the deception aspect of what is traditionally called an affair, and you have what I believe you described, and what we experienced years ago.

It is heartwarming compersion filled stuff, and everyone wins.

Thank you, Mark.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:52 pm 
Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:34 pm
Posts: 383
nevertoolate wrote:
Quote:
So now I'm a 3 year verteran "husband of a hotwife"...and if I were to offer any advice to another husband who is either starting down this road or contemplating the lifestyle., I would say to be prepared to see your wife develop a relationship with another man, to the point where she no longer tries to hide or deny her desire to be with him sexually. I'm not saying it has to be detrimental to your marriage, in fact I am convinced it has strenghented and added to our own marriage....but just know that at some point, you will be sharing more than your wife's body. A woman can love two men (albeit in different ways and different levels). Juli doesn't love Brian as a husband...not the way she loves me...but she loves him as an intimate friend. I am still quite positive about our 3-way relationship with Brian and am very glad to see Juli enjoying her sexuality with him. I'm just saying that it is a transition. I now realize that Brian is now a co-partner in our marriage and will be for the foreseeable future.


Much of what I read here is to seek and understand how this all went for us back in the day. Within the broad spectrum of the little niche known as hotwifing exists what you and I have experienced.

Your description is accurate. A woman having more than an extramarital sexual relationship usually does not want or desire another husband. She needs and seeks a lover that is not her husband. Remove the deception aspect of what is traditionally called an affair, and you have what I believe you described, and what we experienced years ago.

It is heartwarming compersion filled stuff, and everyone wins.

Thank you, Mark.

Thank you...You are right that it is different than an extra-marital affair. As the husband, I am totally aware and deeply involved in the process. Our friend is more of a partner than a competitor. My wife enjoys the stability and love of a long-term marriage, and we are still very active sexually, but frankly our friend has certain abilities in the bedroom that I lack...even more so as I have gotten older. So he has supplemented our marraige in a very positive and intimate way.

I see my wife now beginning to admit to herself that having an intimate friend such as Brian does not have to be an equal take-away from our marriage. But actually is a positive supplement to it. I can even anticipate that if our relationship with him continues on the current trajectory, he may at some point even be more of a primary sex partner than I.

Mark

_________________
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:00 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:08 pm
Posts: 1349
co-husband wrote:
nevertoolate wrote:
Quote:
So now I'm a 3 year verteran "husband of a hotwife"...and if I were to offer any advice to another husband who is either starting down this road or contemplating the lifestyle., I would say to be prepared to see your wife develop a relationship with another man, to the point where she no longer tries to hide or deny her desire to be with him sexually. I'm not saying it has to be detrimental to your marriage, in fact I am convinced it has strenghented and added to our own marriage....but just know that at some point, you will be sharing more than your wife's body. A woman can love two men (albeit in different ways and different levels). Juli doesn't love Brian as a husband...not the way she loves me...but she loves him as an intimate friend. I am still quite positive about our 3-way relationship with Brian and am very glad to see Juli enjoying her sexuality with him. I'm just saying that it is a transition. I now realize that Brian is now a co-partner in our marriage and will be for the foreseeable future.


Much of what I read here is to seek and understand how this all went for us back in the day. Within the broad spectrum of the little niche known as hotwifing exists what you and I have experienced.

Your description is accurate. A woman having more than an extramarital sexual relationship usually does not want or desire another husband. She needs and seeks a lover that is not her husband. Remove the deception aspect of what is traditionally called an affair, and you have what I believe you described, and what we experienced years ago.

It is heartwarming compersion filled stuff, and everyone wins.

Thank you, Mark.

Thank you...You are right that it is different than an extra-marital affair. As the husband, I am totally aware and deeply involved in the process. Our friend is more of a partner than a competitor. My wife enjoys the stability and love of a long-term marriage, and we are still very active sexually, but frankly our friend has certain abilities in the bedroom that I lack...even more so as I have gotten older. So he has supplemented our marraige in a very positive and intimate way.

I see my wife now beginning to admit to herself that having an intimate friend such as Brian does not have to be an equal take-away from our marriage. But actually is a positive supplement to it. I can even anticipate that if our relationship with him continues on the current trajectory, he may at some point even be more of a primary sex partner than I.

Mark



Mark: Thank you sharing your thoughts regarding your relationship between you and your wife when it involved her being with Brian. This is exactly what has happened in our relationship with our friend. I have no issues when she spends time with her boyfriend as our relationship has grow to the extent there is no problems. Her boyfriend always asks me first if she can spend time including overnights with him before he asks my wife. He has become more than a sex partner with us, he is our dear friend who just happens to have fucking rights to my wife.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:27 pm 
Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:34 pm
Posts: 383
ArizonaGuy wrote:
co-husband wrote:
nevertoolate wrote:
Quote:
So now I'm a 3 year verteran "husband of a hotwife"...and if I were to offer any advice to another husband who is either starting down this road or contemplating the lifestyle., I would say to be prepared to see your wife develop a relationship with another man, to the point where she no longer tries to hide or deny her desire to be with him sexually. I'm not saying it has to be detrimental to your marriage, in fact I am convinced it has strenghented and added to our own marriage....but just know that at some point, you will be sharing more than your wife's body. A woman can love two men (albeit in different ways and different levels). Juli doesn't love Brian as a husband...not the way she loves me...but she loves him as an intimate friend. I am still quite positive about our 3-way relationship with Brian and am very glad to see Juli enjoying her sexuality with him. I'm just saying that it is a transition. I now realize that Brian is now a co-partner in our marriage and will be for the foreseeable future.


Much of what I read here is to seek and understand how this all went for us back in the day. Within the broad spectrum of the little niche known as hotwifing exists what you and I have experienced.

Your description is accurate. A woman having more than an extramarital sexual relationship usually does not want or desire another husband. She needs and seeks a lover that is not her husband. Remove the deception aspect of what is traditionally called an affair, and you have what I believe you described, and what we experienced years ago.

It is heartwarming compersion filled stuff, and everyone wins.

Thank you, Mark.

Thank you...You are right that it is different than an extra-marital affair. As the husband, I am totally aware and deeply involved in the process. Our friend is more of a partner than a competitor. My wife enjoys the stability and love of a long-term marriage, and we are still very active sexually, but frankly our friend has certain abilities in the bedroom that I lack...even more so as I have gotten older. So he has supplemented our marraige in a very positive and intimate way.

I see my wife now beginning to admit to herself that having an intimate friend such as Brian does not have to be an equal take-away from our marriage. But actually is a positive supplement to it. I can even anticipate that if our relationship with him continues on the current trajectory, he may at some point even be more of a primary sex partner than I.

Mark



Mark: Thank you sharing your thoughts regarding your relationship between you and your wife when it involved her being with Brian. This is exactly what has happened in our relationship with our friend. I have no issues when she spends time with her boyfriend as our relationship has grow to the extent there is no problems. Her boyfriend always asks me first if she can spend time including overnights with him before he asks my wife. He has become more than a sex partner with us, he is our dear friend who just happens to have fucking rights to my wife.

Thank you..and yes this is exactly how I describe our / my relationship with our friend. He has shown respect for our marriage and does not initiate the contact but waits for us to contact him. And he has shown respect for me as the husband. He is indeed a good friend and in a very intimate and personal way. It has evovled into a very good 3-way relationship and I am confident will continue to mature and be even better.

Mark

_________________
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:32 am 
Player

Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 3:11 pm
Posts: 385
This three-way relationship seems to be getting progressively better and more intense. Everyone is getting what they need in an environment of mutual respect and understanding. Achieving this level of intimacy and satisfaction requires personal self confidence, maturity and selflessness. And of course a deep and loving bond between husband and wife. So it is heartwarming to see that such an unconventional relationship is not only possible, but can flourish!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:44 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:08 pm
Posts: 1349
co-husband wrote:
ArizonaGuy wrote:
co-husband wrote:
nevertoolate wrote:

Much of what I read here is to seek and understand how this all went for us back in the day. Within the broad spectrum of the little niche known as hotwifing exists what you and I have experienced.

Your description is accurate. A woman having more than an extramarital sexual relationship usually does not want or desire another husband. She needs and seeks a lover that is not her husband. Remove the deception aspect of what is traditionally called an affair, and you have what I believe you described, and what we experienced years ago.

It is heartwarming compersion filled stuff, and everyone wins.

Thank you, Mark.

Thank you...You are right that it is different than an extra-marital affair. As the husband, I am totally aware and deeply involved in the process. Our friend is more of a partner than a competitor. My wife enjoys the stability and love of a long-term marriage, and we are still very active sexually, but frankly our friend has certain abilities in the bedroom that I lack...even more so as I have gotten older. So he has supplemented our marraige in a very positive and intimate way.

I see my wife now beginning to admit to herself that having an intimate friend such as Brian does not have to be an equal take-away from our marriage. But actually is a positive supplement to it. I can even anticipate that if our relationship with him continues on the current trajectory, he may at some point even be more of a primary sex partner than I.

Mark



Mark: Thank you sharing your thoughts regarding your relationship between you and your wife when it involved her being with Brian. This is exactly what has happened in our relationship with our friend. I have no issues when she spends time with her boyfriend as our relationship has grow to the extent there is no problems. Her boyfriend always asks me first if she can spend time including overnights with him before he asks my wife. He has become more than a sex partner with us, he is our dear friend who just happens to have fucking rights to my wife.

Thank you..and yes this is exactly how I describe our / my relationship with our friend. He has shown respect for our marriage and does not initiate the contact but waits for us to contact him. And he has shown respect for me as the husband. He is indeed a good friend and in a very intimate and personal way. It has evovled into a very good 3-way relationship and I am confident will continue to mature and be even better.

Mark


Our three way relationship has develop to the extent he will buy her clothes to wear just for him. I get to see what he has purchased after he sees her first. Some of the items he has purchased are tank tops, blouses, several skirts and needless to say numerous pairs of panties and a necklace she wears when she's with him. This is her way of say to me, "I belong to him for the time I'm with him." He especially enjoys her wearing G-strings for him. One day I asked him what's the G-strings. He said that's because he does not have to remove them from her to fuck her, just slide them across her pussy or ass. One night we three discussed the " what if's". One of the what if's were if we had started earlier, she probably would have had two of his babies. I wanted a boy and she wanted a girl, so we would have let him breed her twice and his reply he would have gladly agreed to give two of his babies to her and would have loved being part of their lives. It's interest seeing how our lives with our friend, we never called him her "lover" just a dear friend whose part of our lives.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:55 pm 
Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:34 pm
Posts: 383
pasadena95 wrote:
This three-way relationship seems to be getting progressively better and more intense. Everyone is getting what they need in an environment of mutual respect and understanding. Achieving this level of intimacy and satisfaction requires personal self confidence, maturity and selflessness. And of course a deep and loving bond between husband and wife. So it is heartwarming to see that such an unconventional relationship is not only possible, but can flourish!

Thank you for this...You make a very important observation...that for a 3-way relationship to work well takes a combination of multiple factors....For Juli and I to include Brian in our marriage in such an intimate way has truly taken much self-confidence and security in our own marriage...I can truly say that I have never feared losing Juli to him...and because of that I am free to share her with him in the ultimate way.

Juli and I have a bond (37 years in the making) that cannot be broken....and Brian sees this in us, and to his credit, he does not show any indication of trying to usurp my relationship as a husband. What he enjoys with Juli in bed, is given to him by me (and Juli of course). He has truly been a good and literally an intimate friend. I know any 3-way relationship will always be somewhat fragile, but it seems that the longer we do this with him..the more settled is the relationship. It remains in equalibrium and we all 3 get much from it.

Mark

_________________
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 909 posts ]  Go to page Previous 133 34 35 36 37

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
American English Language Pack © Maël Soucaze