Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 5:01 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:56 pm 
OHW Addict

I'm with Road Runner: I don't think of poly relationships as cohabitation arrangements. They could be, but the heart of the relationship has to do with the love for more than one person. Where the sheets are located are but a trifle.

And I do not believe that poly relationships require sexual relationships -- but they often do. As Cunning Minx has said, "It's about more than the sex."

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:34 pm 
Experienced

HansA wrote:
SailorGuy wrote:
My wife's lover also is divorced.
He was a longtime friend/neighbor; his divorce happened about a year prior to he and my wife getting together.
This man is my wife's exclusive lover.
He is a classic Alpha male.
She gets the best of both worlds!
And I'm very happy for her

We stopped being lovers not long after she hooked up with him, now more than 15 years ago.
She said it just didn't feel right to be sleeping with two men.

She is is always bareback with him?
And on the pill or is he snipped?

Always bareback - as she always was with me when we were lovers. ( We ended up making three babies...) My wife is the most "natural" and "organic" woman I've ever known, so of course she would never take the Pill, and we both abhorred condoms. But she really knew her cycles and so we wouldn't have sex if she was really fertile at the time. This worked fine for us.
By now my wife is post-menopausel and so needs no birth control. She lets her lover come inside her, or she finishes him up with a blow job. She prefers he cum inside her while banging her from behind - her favorite position. He prefers to hold back until after she has her peak orgasm and then pulls out and she takes him orally. I was seldom able to bring her to orgasm, and she NEVER sucked my cock. But her man is easily twice my size and brings out the hidden sexual beast in my wife. Though she is happy to be married to me - her steady "rock" after all - she has a whole 'nother life with her lover. She loves sucking his cock; she loves the way he manhandles her in bed. But she wouldn't want to be his wife and live with him. She really has the best of both worlds.

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:50 pm 
Virgin

What a wonderfully sexy topic and replies. We are building towards most of this and find it very exciting. She wants a long term bf. We have tried out two so far, but there was not long term compatibility with them. One lasted 3 months, 1, 8 months. When she has a bf I am almost entirely denied sexual contact. I can masterbate. Once a month I get to roll a dice after he has been filled her up. Odds I get nothing evens I get 2 minutes sloppy seconds, bare but cannot cum in her i have to pull out. When she does not have a regular, I get sex 2 times a month, for only 2 minute and have to wear a numbing condom. She is not exclusive with her bfs though. If we ever found the perfect fit and the polyandry we want, then we cut me down to sex twice a year. My birthday and our anniversary, but would still only get 2 minutes.

Unread postPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:03 pm 
Player

We read your thread and find it very exhilarating and erotic. My wife is leaning in that direction and would like to know if you have any advice for us. Thank you.