Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:58 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:40 pm 
Experienced

My best friend has been living with my wife and i for awhile now - he is her lover, too. In our dynamic, I am the alpha/primary lover to my wife. My buddy tends to get more out of cuddling and likes making love to her just a couple of times of week - which works for my wife too. They tend to have a more developed relationship outside of the bedroom - shopping, errands, cooking, etc - totally works for me. Although, I sometimes feel like the 'parent' walking in on them talking quietly on the sofa or making out.

He is uncircumcised and hence, a little bit thicker than i - which the wife enjoys - but we both have our own unique relationship with her. We have gotten into a schedule where we take turns sleeping with her during the week, but then all sleep together on the weekends. Maybe the occasional 3some on Humpday :)

It's interesting how many different types of relationships there are when it comes to this. Like in all relationships, communication is definitely key.

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:21 pm 
Player

Thanks for bringing this post back up.

Communication is definitely the key and it is true, how relationships like this are similar but different in many ways.

My hubby considers my bf his best friend. Hubby adores him and loves him being part of our lives. We have a true, solid, poly relationship. Hubby considers my bf to be king in the bed (which he is) but hubby is still pretty much alpha in every other way. On the other hand, my bf has lots of respect for my hubby, and submits to him when hubby is home.

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:36 pm 
Player

I found this article and thought it was very interesting.

http: //w ww.scientificamerican.com/article/new-sexual-revolution-polyamory/

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:41 pm 
Experienced

My wife and I shared a girlfriend for almost 40 years and she was married for the last 25 years to a cuckold she found online whose wife divorced him for one of her lovers. Since we were lovers before she got married we never really thought much about her husband. She wanted to keep her two relationships separate and all she would tell us is that they have an arrangement. She had complete freedom to do as she wanted. She had her own room in our home and after she got married she would spend up to two weeks a month with us and even join us on vacation.

I knew I was cuckolding her husband but rarely thought about it since he did not want to join in or watch. We even socialized with him and he just acted like my wife and I were just regular friends of his wife. To give you an idea of how our gf was running her marriage, she once got him to fly out with her to Vegas to join my wife and I on vacation. He turned her over to us every morning, joined us for dinner and then she went with us for the night and finally returned to her husband to go to sleep. We did not even have sex that time because her husband was in the same hotel and it just felt weird. I never wanted to disrespect her husband.

Afterwards she asked us why we never initiated sex with her because she was horny. For some reason I was the focus of our relationship and the women never initiated sex. They never had sex with each other unless I was there if just to watch and direct. We had a great life together and not one instance of anyone getting jealous. The only incident we had was when we tried to include her cuck in sex with us. I was making out with his wife and my wife started playing with him. When she started to undress him, he freaked and left. That was the first and last time we attempted to have him join our poly group.

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:57 am 
Experienced

Damn, Lenny, that's a bizarre story. My interest is piqued. Did you guys ever sit down with either and get the details? It seems odd to have someone living with you half the month and not even know the basics of their primary relationship.

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:54 pm 
Experienced

Anything is possible. My wife is a cuckquean and invited her married girlfriend into our bed and life. I was cuckolding our girlfriends husband (who was not part of our poly triad) and my girlfriend was cuckolding my wife. Both women had sex with me, singly or together but never had sex with each other unless I was involved. Our gf sexually dominated me and her cuck. We lasted almost 40 years together. I doubt that we can find four people who never get jealous and can share with one another with everyone getting their fetish needs met, again. So anything is possible if you are determined to make it so. Good luck.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:46 pm 
$2 Ho

A very interesting thread, wish there was more opinions, and stories.

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:36 pm 
Pervert

norbertrichard wrote:
A very interesting thread, wish there was more opinions, and stories.

I would agree...

Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:25 pm 
Trainable

sandy98 wrote:
kristin4441 wrote:
Hi Sandy we seem to be pretty close to the same ,my hubby is a cuckold and at times does get some humiliation,nothing crazy, i think most cuckold hubby's seem to enjoy some humiliation. in our marriage, my fb (ty ) is most always the alpha in the house,but again they get along well which is why i think it works for us. ty as the alpha is the primary sex partner,and the hardest humiliation used is hubby sleeps in guest room,most nights

Wow, slight differences but very similar. My fb (Mark) is definitely my primary sex partner. The three of us share the same bed though. Hubby loves laying beside us as fb and I have sex.

Wow, lucky husband to have that!

Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:08 pm 
Player

WorcesterBull wrote:
sandy98 wrote:
kristin4441 wrote:
Hi Sandy we seem to be pretty close to the same ,my hubby is a cuckold and at times does get some humiliation,nothing crazy, i think most cuckold hubby's seem to enjoy some humiliation. in our marriage, my fb (ty ) is most always the alpha in the house,but again they get along well which is why i think it works for us. ty as the alpha is the primary sex partner,and the hardest humiliation used is hubby sleeps in guest room,most nights

Wow, slight differences but very similar. My fb (Mark) is definitely my primary sex partner. The three of us share the same bed though. Hubby loves laying beside us as fb and I have sex.

Wow, lucky husband to have that!

Thanks, but all three of us feel lucky in our own way, lol.

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:30 am 
Virgin

It's awesome that you and your family feel lucky, sandy98, your situation is definitely rare, but I am not sure luck has much to do with it. You should give yourself more credit when it's due cuz in order for a person to live their life in a situation like yours it often takes a lot of hard work.

A life like yours is almost impossible unless you truly know yourself

Living your life honestly enough to truly know yourself isn't easy for a lot of people. Many people live their entire life without ever knowing how to honestly communicate with their partner in loving ways (without using truth more like a weapon instead of using it to share more of themselves with their partner) It's hard for a person to really share their-self with their loved one(s) if they don't really know themselves, and being patient enough and loving/caring enough with your partner to stay with them through the process of getting to know themselves is pretty hard to do unless they are practiced at communicating honestly in loving ways as opposed to the more brutal type of honest communication. That sort of honesty isn't always convenient, in fact it's often inconvenient but as you have experienced the rewards can be a very fulfilling life

To the OP, in order to find yourself living in a situation similar to sandy98 or kristin4441, your best chance of that is to be well practiced at that loving, honest communication + knowing yourself. After that I think you'll find that the only people you can have that kind of relationship with long term will also be practiced at honesty and knowing themself well enough to know what they want in life

It's important to be able to easily recognize the difference between feeling fulfilled and feeling miserable.

It sounds like an easy distinction yet are plenty of people who have all sorts of long term relationships, but are miserable.

So don't be afraid of ending relationships with the wrong third if they are doomed to fail. There are plenty of failed relationships -- not because any party involved was a bad person -- but because they found the fantasies in reality were not really what they desired in life. Recognizing incompatibility is a blessing in disguise. So finding the right person can have a lot to do with recognizing the wrong ones.

It sounds like you know what you desire in your life with your wife, you just need to find other people who have had the courage to figure themselves out, know what they want in life, and one day you will meet such a person.

Luckily, more people these days are beginning to figure things out, so don't be too discouraged if it takes a little bit of time to find the right person. And don't be fooled into believing your dream life isn't possible just because it doesn't work out with the wrong person.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:50 pm 
Prepubescent

kristin4441 wrote:
I guess i am lucky like sandy, we have had a live in about a year,hubby does not feel like a third wheel,as he and ( ty our live in ) get along really well.they share a lot in common as far as likes and dislikes go.we are more a cuckold couple,so ty is more my primary sex partner.so far it is working out very well.

You and hubby sound awesome, would love if my wife tried behaving more like you...

Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:20 am 
Experienced

Much like Sandy and Kristin, we have had an LTR with a Bull for a while. (A year plus in its current form but J has been off/on involved with her Bull for 5-6 years).

The key is finding a Bull who has chemistry with the couple and who really prefers to be single without all of the b.s. of being single.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:11 pm 
Trainable

This is honestly our biggest desire. For her to find a second husband and deny me. Have him kind of take over all the alpha roles in the relationship. With the right guy. Sky is the limit.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:41 pm 
Trainable

coloradohotwife wrote:
This is honestly our biggest desire. For her to find a second husband and deny me. Have him kind of take over all the alpha roles in the relationship. With the right guy. Sky is the limit.

I think the longer you look and play, the more you desire a stronger connection and bond. We echo your thoughts.

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:46 pm 
Player

coloradohotwife wrote:

I think what makes it work so well for us is that my hubby and my bf are best friends. They ski, bike, workout, etc. together.

For us, hubby isn't completely denied. He and I still enjoy having sex, but my bf has definitely become my primary sex partner. My bf is about 20 yrs younger than my hubby and likes to have sex, at least, 5 or 6 times a day. Hubby, being older, is only good for 2 or 3 times a week. Plus, he's an airline pilot, so he is gone about 3 days a week.

Hubby and I do consider my bf to be my second husband. We actually bought two, small rings to go on my wedding ring finger, lol.

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:58 pm 
OHW Addict

sandy98 could you please post a link to your story.
I can't find it, thanks.
sandy98 wrote:
Not to boast, but I have what you and your wife are looking for. Feel free to read my post "live-in lover" in the poly forum.

To be honest, I just got very, very lucky, so I can't tell you how to go about looking for the right guy. When my husband expressed his wishes for me, I thought about it for a long time and wondered who the right guy would be. Then one day, it hit me in the face.

Read my story, maybe it will help. Sometimes the right guy is right in front of you and you don't even notice him.

Manasquan, NJ

When she comes home…. be a good boy, and make her tired pussy feel better and dine at the Y.

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:34 pm 
Player

Try this SeaGirt. I've never posted a link, so I'm not sure if this is how. Sandy

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5989&start=50