Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:49 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Bull ... in love ...
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:29 am 
Prepubescent

Hello everyone,

I consider myself to be an experienced bull. I enjoy having married women play around with me, but it always about the pleasure of the moment. That changed yesterday ...
I'll tell you what happened. Hopefully you guys/gals have ideas to help me.
I've only just started writing this post, but I already know it's probably going to be a longer one. Sorry about my ramblings, lol.

--

So I had an add out and got a few very interesting responses. One was a guy offering me his wife, with a (unrecognizable) picture of her. She is drop dead gorgeous. The kind of pics you get from fakers, you know. So I replied: "yeah, sure, I'm interested. Just send me another picture of her where is she holding a paper with my name on it". And what do you know, nothing anymore. For 3 weeks. Then all of the sudden an email: "hi, remember me?" And with a new picture attached. You guessed it, it was the same woman, sexy as all hell, holding up my name.
Appearently, he told me, it took a little longer cause this was their very first time and although she really wants it, she is still really nervous and goes back and forth.

Anyway, the short version, after a day or 2 of chatting with him (via whatsapp), I get a new incoming message, from her.
We chat, get to know eachother, make some spicy remarks, play hard to get, ... you know what I mean. All very fun, nothing out of the ordinary.
As you might expect, since they are 0 experience and she is still very nervous about the idea, the conversation flows naturally, but as soon as things get really spicy she tenses up, and I back off of course.
Until 2 nights ago, she was at a party and I told her to have fun, I'll contact her later. Quite for 2 minutes, and then she texted me again. She was really, REALLY horny. So of course I pushed my luck and by the time she went home at 4am I had a date with her the next evening (last night).

The next day, I was expecting her to be more calmed down, and back to her holding off the boat approach, but she was still honry as fuck.
So anyway, around 6pm I arrive at their appartment building and text her: "I'm at the door, can you buzz me in?"
"My husband is coming down to open the door and tell you where you need to be", she replied.
I waited in the lobby and 2 minutes later the guy showed up ...

I consider myself not to be bad looking, and I have no problem getting girls, but this guy ... I was literally in awe: just an inch shorter than me, handsome face, muscular, big smile on his face, ... The kind of guy women just swarm to.
He opened the door for me, we chatted for a few minutes (nice guy btw) and he tells me where to be, before he walks out.
I take the elevator up and she immediately opens the apartment door when the bell of the elevator chimes.

I pretty much fall through the floor ... I had seen a few pics of here, all unrecognizable, and so knew she was hot, but when she opened that door, I was at a loss for words. Perfect 10 is pretty much only way to describe her. Her hazelnut brown eyes just enchant me.
I recover, say hello, sit down, poor her a glass of wine from the bottle I brought and we start talking.
(Still, no feelings here. Just the normal excitement.)

Now, really perfectly beautiful women can have bitchiness over them, like "I know I'm hot and you are nothing to me" kind of attidute, right? That's not her. She is this cute bubbly personality that just chats away. And with whom appearently I have a lot in common: she games!! (wtf?? an actual gaming hotty??), she likes movies, horror being her favorite, she watches series, and is into hard rock music like me.
(first feelings starting here I guess)

Two hours later, 2 hours!!, time just flew by, just chatting with her. There was this gap in the conversation as I was just lost in her eyes and we both stop talking. A second or 2 later I slowly started leaning in for a kiss, while my right hand brushed away her brown long hair and tickled her neck. We connected and just melt into eachother. Slowly, not rushed, I undo her blouse and 5 minutes later start working her bra. In the mean time we never stop kissing. When her bra falls to the coach the most amazing natural C-cup tits pop out I've ever seen.

I carry her to the bedroom and gentle place her down on the bed as I position myself over her. The next 3 hours we made love. We didn't fuck, no where near. It was just pure passionate love. Both from me as from her.
(I've definately fallen for her big time now)

Afterwards we enjoy the afterglow for an hour before I leave. And we haven't stopped chatting since.

Now, the guy is really into this as well. I keeps asking me to have her tell me who she likes best, who's cock is better, how often she came, ... And I send the prt scr of our texts to him. He also chats with me a lot to ask me if I like her and I just pretty much went from "I think your wife is gorgeous and you are a very lucky man" to "She is incredible. I want her." And he keeps getting hornier from it. Only thing I haven't said is that I've actually fallen for her. I think it would be ok with him, but I'm not sure and I don't want to risk him saying I can't see her anymore. Damn it, I just realise that this cuck actually has power over me. And I'm normally pretty dominant in this game, lol.

Anyway, we have another date set for this Friday, but I don't know if we'll hold out this long. As soon as she and I start chatting (we pretty much chatted for like 3 hours more after I left, until it was 3am and we both needed to get up at 6:30am), things just heat up and we have this amazing connection. So there is a good chance I'll be heading out earlier than Friday :)

--

Shit, I knew it, a fucking long post. And I haven't even begun to go into details ...
If anyone has any ideas/input please help me. This is all very new to me

:)

Post subject: Re: Bull ... in love ...
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:43 am 
OHW Addict

Welcome to the forum.

A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:57 am 
OHW Addict

So many possible directions this Can go in.

What are you intentions? Be honest...

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:17 am 
Prepubescent

Samanthasman wrote:
So many possible directions this Can go in.
What are you intentions? Be honest...

Man, I really don't know. Really fighting these emotions at the moment.

I think I will try to have a feel for his stands on things. I have never wanted to come in between a couple, and still don't want to do that.
At this moment I feel like his also really into me just really clicking with his wife. I've sent him prt scrs where we both say to eachother how much we click and how mind blowing this is. She texted me saying that without a connection like this, nothing would have happened. I forward all those messages to him, which really gets him hot and he just pushes for me to go further.

I never saw myself doing this, but this poly thing is really opening up for me (from the bull side that is)

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:01 pm 
$2 Ho

I'm not sure how old you are or how much mileage you have on your cock-sword, but you as a "bull" have to think of yourself as well. You just experienced something few of us do after our teen years. It is OK the "settle down" as a bull. If the couple is game for you to be a regular, then why not?

There is nothing hard fast about how these relationships are supposed to work. It all comes down to what the individual players want. Just because it no longer fits some arbitrary definition, it is your own business. Just remember, you are there as an enhancement, not a wedge.

I was more comfortable with my wife having a regular lover leaving her filled with his love, attentions, and semen than a string of potential problems.

They both sound approachable so good luck with it!

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:19 pm 
$2 Ho

Sounds like You have a bad case of Lust. It happens to all of Us. I doubt You will be picking out china patterns

Unread postPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:21 pm 
2 Bit Whore

If you love her but don't break up their relationship, this sounds very promising. If you are thinking of stealing her away, that's a bridge too far for me.

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:03 pm 
Pervert

TheGreatStag wrote:
Befriend them both, i'm not the type to propose Poly on a whim, but if the three of you can create a working dynamic powered by this electricity than it can be a fun thing for all of you for a good while. You have an opportunity to culture a good friend in him, and a great lover in her.

I think your right on point with the recommendation.

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:53 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Fallenone19108 wrote:
Sounds like You have a bad case of Lust. It happens to all of Us. I doubt You will be picking out china patterns

This. Sorry dude, but love isn't a thing at this point. Do some reading on NRE. That's totally a thing, and if you don't learn about it, there can be real trouble. Calling this love is a disservice to actual love.

I agree with the others, to think about what your intentions really are. And SLOW THE FUCK DOWN. Seriously. Proposing poly when they are brand new and have no experience, after one date? This is not going to end well.

Enjoy the moment. And the next one. And the next one. There is no rush.

http://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.ca/

Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:51 pm 
$2 Ho

Its always in the back of My mind whenever I feel like this. She has a husband yet She is with Me. How long before I am no longer enough for Her? And She decides to move on? And She will. Its just in Her nature.

Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:40 am 
$2 Ho

CheSpettacolo how is it going? Feel like updating us?