Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
D+D
OHW Addict

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by D+D » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:49 am

I'm really glad that the three of you have found common ground and have respected one another in doing so. This is what all three of you want and what all three of you have always wanted since this adventure began. Could it be destiny? Julie and Brian have a natural attraction for one another and I'm pretty sure that he loves your wife. She has feelings for him too I'm sure. We know she prefers his cock. The agreement for her to be upfront about everything is a big step forward for the relationship between all three of you. Perhaps it was the missing link before. She loves you so much she didn't want to say anything to hurt you? Whatever, I, quite frankly, am envious of you and the nice arrangement that you have. Good luck and I'll will follow enthusiastically your great adventure.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:49 am

Hey thank you D+D.

Yes it went really well with Brian and we all 3 are looking forward to restarting our relationship. I like how you worded it this way..."Juli and Brian have a natural attraction for one another". Yes you are right about that. I have said repeatedly what I honestly believe...that when a man and woman share sexual intimacy, there is going to be an emotional bond develop between them. It's only natural. And I know Juli and Brian do love each other in that way. That's not to say that Juli wants to be his wife, or even that he wants to be her husband. In fact I am positive that's not the case at all. But still I would never expect them to share time together in bed the way they have, and not to have feelings for each other.

IN fact it's this balancing act of sexual and emotional intimacy between the three of us that makes the experience so satisfying for them and for me as well. It's amazing to think about the dynamics. Juli and I are husband and wife and sex partners.. Juli and Brian are sexual lovers and friends. Brian and I are good friends who share sexual intimacy with the same woman. I know it would take only one misstep by any of us to upset the balance...but for now it is a wonderful relationship. And actually I love Brian too in a very intimate way. Of course he and I aren't gay lovers...but we are intimate through Juli.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:40 pm

Glad to hear things are moving along. Just wondering about the sexual tension at your meeting. Nothing like small talk when the knowledge of the two of them together is floating through your mind. I think back to our fun times, hoping they'd hit it off. You know for sure that they have chemistry, so you know it will work out...again. I always wanted my gf to have a regular lover, but that never happened. It was exciting for her to have variety, but some guys just didn't work out. How exciting it must have been to reunite with Brian! I used to enjoy the idea of another man looking at my gf and thinking about what she looks like under her clothes. Brian already knows how hot she is! Thanks for continuing my favorite thread. I look forward to hearing about your adventures.

twofer4
Prepubescent

Unread post by twofer4 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Mark, great thread, thanks for the updates. I see this is a positive situation for all of you, something that was going to be inevitable with Mike temporarily out of the picture and Brian newly available and sure to be lusting for Julie. Great that you all agreed how it was going to work out and erotic as hell with Brian and Julie presumably having sex in the bed you and Julie share. Regretably no chance for a threesome at least for now. Will there ever be photos of them together?

The one surprise is you saying Brian had your blessing to take her orally, vaginally or even anally. What that just an expression of you giving him complete access or did you all discuss the anal aspect. Reading back through this thread you said Julie's ex-husband gave her anal frequently and when you married she said she had all she could stand of it, wanted no more, and in a recent post you mentioned never having had her butt.

So a few questions come to mind: Did Julie change her mind on this? Did Brian, being an alpha, bring it up and ask for it? Did Brian and Julie actually have anal in their first go round? And finally, if either one of you has anal with her, which one of you gets to take her married anal cherry? As a cuck, will you be willing to let Brian have it first?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:07 pm

Hi twofer4.
Glad to answer your questions...

During our meeting with Brian, yes anal sex was something that I mentioned to him specifically that is acceptable. Juli and I talked about it before we met with him. And I know that Brian had asked her about anal sex once when they were meeting regularly in 2015. She told him then that she had only done it with her husband(s), implying that her ass was reserved for the marriage bed. Her first husband was very much into anal sex and did it often with Juli. He was big and so anal was uncomfortable for her. When I married Juli she did offer it to me and we did attempt it a few times, but I was never able to really make it happen. (to be honest I could never last long enough to fully penetrate, so I guess technically Juli and I have never had "full" anal intercourse.)

Brian told Juli that his ex wife never would do it with him, so I'm sure he is curious about it at least. So at some point to come, if Juli wants to let Brian have anal intercourse with her, I have told Brian in front of Juli, that I am okay with that as long as Juli consents. So yes, Brian will be the one to have her anally and not me, and I am okay with that.

Also Juli and I both are fine with hosting him in our marriage bed. We hosted our local friend Mike in our bed and it was erotic yes, but wasn't something that shook either of us emotionally.
I would love to get photos but no I don't expect to be in the bedroom with them. And Juli never wanted me to take pics of her with Mike. And he didn't either because he was married.

Hope this answers your questions.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:10 pm

I think that anal will happen and will be something that they have together. In other words, her ass will belong to Brian. My wife let a guy have her ass on demand after saying for years that she couldn't stand it. She told me and him that her ass belonged to him. Oddly, it was very hot for me knowing that another man could have what I never had.

twofer4
Prepubescent

Unread post by twofer4 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Thanks Mark. This is an opportunity that Brian will quickly take advantage of and, since it was discussed with her, I'm sure Juli is looking forward to it. Now that he's got the green light I'd be surprised if he doesn't get her ass at the next visit and make it part of their own sex routine. And, yes, her ass will belong to him alone.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:27 am

D+D wrote:I think that anal will happen and will be something that they have together. In other words, her ass will belong to Brian. My wife let a guy have her ass on demand after saying for years that she couldn't stand it. She told me and him that her ass belonged to him. Oddly, it was very hot for me knowing that another man could have what I never had.
twofer4 wrote:Thanks Mark. This is an opportunity that Brian will quickly take advantage of and, since it was discussed with her, I'm sure Juli is looking forward to it. Now that he's got the green light I'd be surprised if he doesn't get her ass at the next visit and make it part of their own sex routine. And, yes, her ass will belong to him alone.
Yes I do recall Juli telling me when we were still engaged that she and her ex husband had anal sex fairly often. While it was uncomfortable for her, i distinctly remember something she said at the time, and it was that anal sex was in some ways more intimate than vaginal. I took it to mean because anal was more exclusive. So she did offer her ass to me when we first married, but I was just unable to make it happen. My first attempt ended when I came before I ever got inside her. So you get the idea.
After that we just never tried again, and honestly now I don't feel like I just have to have it. So I agree with both of you that anal will now be the one thing that Brian shares with Juli in bed that I do not share with her. And actually I think that's how it should be. That they have the one intimate sex act they they share together and is unique to their relationship.

Mark

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:00 am

Mark, your honey will be giving her butt up to her friend. When mine did it for the first time it was on our anniversary and after she came home she told me, FB can have me and my butt anytime and anywhere it wants it. Shortly after a couple of anal times, he introduced an anal plug that he inserts in her butt and she leaves it there until she comes home. One of the last times, when I went to pick her up, he took the two of us into his bedroom and HW bend over the bed and he showed me her butt plug and let me remove it.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:48 pm

co-husband wrote:
D+D wrote:I think that anal will happen and will be something that they have together. In other words, her ass will belong to Brian. My wife let a guy have her ass on demand after saying for years that she couldn't stand it. She told me and him that her ass belonged to him. Oddly, it was very hot for me knowing that another man could have what I never had.
twofer4 wrote:Thanks Mark. This is an opportunity that Brian will quickly take advantage of and, since it was discussed with her, I'm sure Juli is looking forward to it. Now that he's got the green light I'd be surprised if he doesn't get her ass at the next visit and make it part of their own sex routine. And, yes, her ass will belong to him alone.
Yes I do recall Juli telling me when we were still engaged that she and her ex husband had anal sex fairly often. While it was uncomfortable for her, i distinctly remember something she said at the time, and it was that anal sex was in some ways more intimate than vaginal. I took it to mean because anal was more exclusive. So she did offer her ass to me when we first married, but I was just unable to make it happen. My first attempt ended when I came before I ever got inside her. So you get the idea.
After that we just never tried again, and honestly now I don't feel like I just have to have it. So I agree with both of you that anal will now be the one thing that Brian shares with Juli in bed that I do not share with her. And actually I think that's how it should be. That they have the one intimate sex act they they share together and is unique to their relationship.

Mark
Have the lovebirds gotten together yet? If so was there any ass play? In the beginning, the three of you took a trip together. is there any chance of a future repeat?

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:38 pm

Fantastic thread ! very exciting, sexy, and stimulating..I do not recall you ever describing Brian. Is he very good looking or possess a lot of sex appeal? If Julie felt things were getting too passionate before - maybe because he is so attractive - do you think it could become that way again - a bit too much?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:07 am

D+D wrote: Have the lovebirds gotten together yet? If so was there any ass play? In the beginning, the three of you took a trip together. is there any chance of a future repeat?
ckathrill wrote:Fantastic thread ! very exciting, sexy, and stimulating..I do not recall you ever describing Brian. Is he very good looking or possess a lot of sex appeal? If Julie felt things were getting too passionate before - maybe because he is so attractive - do you think it could become that way again - a bit too much?
Here to report....we hosted Brian yesterday. First time in over a year that he and Juli have had sex with each other, and our very first time to host him in our home. They spent over an hour together alone in our bedroom (yes, marriage bed), It went well. No D+D, there was no anal yesterday. And no talk yet about another get-away for the three of us.
Ckathrill....Brian is a nice looking man, fit but not what one might consider a "looker". Juli is not attracted to him that way. Actually Brian's talents are what he is able to do for a woman in bed. His cock (size) and his stamina are what Juli enjoys about Brian. So his overall looks and his personality are not a threat to me. The "passion" that Juli described in their previous relationship was purely sexual chemistry, not really more than that.

Juli and I did abstain from sex on Wednesday as I agreed that we would do. (She told me later that he did ask her before they had sex if I had done it with her the previous day. Kind of made me upset just a little to know that he views my semen with that much disdain, but I've tried to channel my feelings toward cuckold arousal).

I'm just going to write some honest feelings that I'm having. I know I was the one who wanted this..to share her with Brian, so what I'm about to say may sound strange...but yesterday watching them go into the bedroom and close the door behind them, was actually a little harder than I expected. I mean I knew he had had sex with my wife many times during 2015, but it was always at his house. I didn't see anything back then other than the obvious evidence after Juli returned home. And I had actually watched Juli have sex with our local friend Mike several times..it didn't bother me. But seeing a close friend like Brian take my wife into the bedroom was actually a little tough. I've been trying to deal with it ever since yesterday.
Seems like I read a post one time about "cuckold remorse". Could I be experiencing something like that?? Any other husbands felt this way?

Don't get me wrong, it was highly erotic yesterday, and I actually began masturbating as soon as they went into the bedroom. I sat down at the other end of the hall and and just stared at the closed bedroom door imagining what was going on in there, and frankly I came VERY quickly..in my own hand. Then last night I was unable to get hard in bed. So Juli and I still have not yet had "reclaiming sex".

I'm sure it will all sort out very quickly. But right now I'm a little surprised at my own feelings!

Mark

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:09 pm

Hey Mark. Glad to hear you had a good time.

Let me play devil's advocate with you for a minute due to your expressed 'tough time'. I am not condemning, criticizing, or suggesting. Just asking you so that you can think and answer.

Is it possible you really don't want your wife with Brian? Maybe you see him as a threat? Could it be becasue now your 'marriage bed' is soiled and no longer special between you and your wife? Same for activities in your house. It is your kingdom and your domain that has been 'soiled' a little bit.

Your getting 'hard' with them being in the bed room together may not indicate your agreement or wanting it. This is a 'prime' response from a male wired back to cave man days and 'sperm wars.' I really get tired of everyone saying he got hard therefore he wanted it or enjoys it. Of course that could be the case but that alone is not evidence of that.

What I wood be concerned about and want to explore more is why you couldn't get hard in bed later and have sex with your wife. Why have you not had 'reclaim' sex yet when it sounds like that is important to you?

This could all mean nothing. Just some interesting questions in response to your being surprised by your own feelings. Feelings usually mean something like pain is trying to tell our body to stop doing something injurious. The feelings may not be negative and it certainly doesn't mean you don't want to do this. It is all in the details and may be the wrong guy, or the right guy in the wrong place, or just the wrong place. So much to think about.

Whatever it is, I wouldn't let it get you down or be overly concerned. It does sound like you two have your heads on straight and in touch with your feelings so that is good.'

Very best of luck. I am excited for you. It will all sort out.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:26 pm

I think you felt no threat from Mike, but there are some feelings between Julie and Brian, hence their "breakup" before. Therefore, you know that they were anxious to be together again and it's more than just sex. I'm not saying that Julie is in love with him like she is in love with you, but they definitely have a special friendship and care for one another. I can see your being anxious for sure. I used to never want to see my wife get fucked because I was afraid that if I actually saw it, it might not be as much fun as I might get jealous. It got better. Also, I've never figured why guys jerk off while the wife is getting fucked. I know that once I cum, I no longer have that same cuckold angst and the desire for another guys dick to be in my wife, so I try to hold off until I can fuck her myself. I don't last very long BTW, but that's OK as she's already satisfied.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:01 pm

Hotwifeok wrote:Hey Mark. Glad to hear you had a good time.

Let me play devil's advocate with you for a minute due to your expressed 'tough time'. I am not condemning, criticizing, or suggesting. Just asking you so that you can think and answer.

Is it possible you really don't want your wife with Brian? Maybe you see him as a threat? Could it be becasue now your 'marriage bed' is soiled and no longer special between you and your wife? Same for activities in your house. It is your kingdom and your domain that has been 'soiled' a little bit.

Your getting 'hard' with them being in the bed room together may not indicate your agreement or wanting it. This is a 'prime' response from a male wired back to cave man days and 'sperm wars.' I really get tired of everyone saying he got hard therefore he wanted it or enjoys it. Of course that could be the case but that alone is not evidence of that.

What I wood be concerned about and want to explore more is why you couldn't get hard in bed later and have sex with your wife. Why have you not had 'reclaim' sex yet when it sounds like that is important to you?

This could all mean nothing. Just some interesting questions in response to your being surprised by your own feelings. Feelings usually mean something like pain is trying to tell our body to stop doing something injurious. The feelings may not be negative and it certainly doesn't mean you don't want to do this. It is all in the details and may be the wrong guy, or the right guy in the wrong place, or just the wrong place. So much to think about.

Whatever it is, I wouldn't let it get you down or be overly concerned. It does sound like you two have your heads on straight and in touch with your feelings so that is good.'

Very best of luck. I am excited for you. It will all sort out.
Thank your hotwifeok...I appreciate your questions very much. I probably will be better able to answer them after a few days, but I do think you've given me some clarity. I think perhaps my expectations for yesterday was for a highly charged arousal experience (which it was), but I don't think I mentally prepared myself for the other feelings that were present. So I was surprised that along with the arousal, I also had awareness that Brian is more to us than just a stranger being allowed a quickie with my wife. Not that there is a deep emotional bond, but because he is a longer term friend..there is more of a bond between them than a stranger would have with Juli. I'm not saying that I'm worried about that, I just think perhaps I wasn't prepared to have those feelings.

The other thing about me not getting hard last night, it's not unusual for me to need more time to get erect after having my climax. So both Juli and I attributed my ED to that. I think I'll be ok tonight.

Mark

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:08 pm

D+D wrote:I think you felt no threat from Mike, but there are some feelings between Julie and Brian, hence their "breakup" before. Therefore, you know that they were anxious to be together again and it's more than just sex. I'm not saying that Julie is in love with him like she is in love with you, but they definitely have a special friendship and care for one another. I can see your being anxious for sure. I used to never want to see my wife get fucked because I was afraid that if I actually saw it, it might not be as much fun as I might get jealous. It got better. Also, I've never figured why guys jerk off while the wife is getting fucked. I know that once I cum, I no longer have that same cuckold angst and the desire for another guys dick to be in my wife, so I try to hold off until I can fuck her myself. I don't last very long BTW, but that's OK as she's already satisfied.
D+D I think you're spot on as usual. I don't think I feel truly threatened by Brian..but it's true that he and Juli shared very intimate moments together, And they do have a special friendship, so it was definitely different than it was with Mike. I think I was not prepared to feel that anxiety yesterday. And like you, I prefer not to watch her with Brian. I want to enjoy sharing her, and watching them may ruin the experience for me. And I had planned not to cum while they were in the bedroom,..Also like you I prefer to wait and keep that cuckold excitement, and it surprised me that I came so quickly. And after I cum, I too lose that cuckold angst, so that's probably another reason that my attitude went negative.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:38 pm

It will be OK Mark. Just enjoy.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:21 pm

co-husband wrote: And like you, I prefer not to watch her with Brian. I want to enjoy sharing her, and watching them may ruin the experience for me.
Mark
You are absolutely right Mark, not watching works for you and lots of other couples, over the years I have never intentionally watched my wife, she prefers and gets complete privacy, normally in the guys flat.

Enjoy :up:

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:09 pm

Good to hear that things have resumed. Interesting about your feelings. Glad to hear it was very erotic. I was just wondering if you could hear them. I know I always wanted to be the last to cum, and the one time that I ejaculated before her lover left me feeling a bit strange. I look forward to your future endeavors!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:14 am

Missthefun wrote:Good to hear that things have resumed. Interesting about your feelings. Glad to hear it was very erotic. I was just wondering if you could hear them. I know I always wanted to be the last to cum, and the one time that I ejaculated before her lover left me feeling a bit strange. I look forward to your future endeavors!
mickle wrote: You are absolutely right Mark, not watching works for you and lots of other couples, over the years I have never intentionally watched my wife, she prefers and gets complete privacy, normally in the guys flat.
Enjoy :up:
Yes both Juli and Brian prefer their privacy and I prefer it that way as well. So no problem for me to not be in the same room.
And Missthefun....same for me. It is much better if I am the last to cum because my libido remains the whole time. But by cumming too quickly like happened last week, I lost that arousal factor and it was replaced by a mood of regret. So not as much fun. Overall I'm glad we are back in a relationship with Brian, but I am going to have to take more care not to cum so quickly the next time.

Mark

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:04 am

Are you going to limit things to just Brian? What about Mike? Or perhaps someone else ? It might be good if her attention was not on one guy.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:23 pm

ckathrill wrote:Are you going to limit things to just Brian? What about Mike? Or perhaps someone else ? It might be good if her attention was not on one guy.
Thanks ckathrill. Mike is having some serious health issues so I doubt we will be with him again. And Juli and I have not talked about being with others, and Brian is actually a good man, their sex is good. And I do understand that familiarity can be an issue, but for now I think we will remain with him exclusively, but keep limits on how often he is with her.

That is the agreement we had with him going into this so I think overall it will work well. I just have to work through some of my own emotions that I wasn't really expecting to have. Being in the same house while they are having sex (not the same room) is more intense than I had anticipated. But I'm not complaining. It's a positive experience for all 3 of us in our own ways. We each have our different perspectives of the 3-way relationship. And we'll see how it goes each time. We all agreed going in that if one of use ever is uncomfortable, then we will discontinue the sexual part of the relationship.

Mark

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:17 pm

I am especially turned on when my wife's main lover empties his ample load into her so hungry mouth causing her to climax moaning with delight! So very Wonderful!

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:01 pm

Hi, Mark. Always love your installments. I was wondering about the entire evening. Did the 3 of you spend some time together before they went to the bedroom? What was Juli wearing? Anything sexy? I loved when my gf would go "put on something more comfortable." She'd rejoin us in a black fishnet outfit that left nothing to the imagination. I really enjoyed the small talk as we both would enjoy sneaking peeks at her beautiful breasts and pubic mound. She enjoyed the attention, knowing that she'd have both of us inside her during the course of the evening. Did Juli and Brian sit together? Did you give up your seat for him? That always excited me to switch seats with a man, so he could be close to my gf. Did they touch at all or kiss? I love the details, especially the subtle ones like a touch on the arm or leg that lingers longer than a friendly touch. Any sexy discussions beforehand? Ok, just a few questions. I so look forward to your next get-together!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:50 am

Missthefun wrote:Hi, Mark. Always love your installments. I was wondering about the entire evening. Did the 3 of you spend some time together before they went to the bedroom? What was Juli wearing? Anything sexy? I loved when my gf would go "put on something more comfortable." She'd rejoin us in a black fishnet outfit that left nothing to the imagination. I really enjoyed the small talk as we both would enjoy sneaking peeks at her beautiful breasts and pubic mound. She enjoyed the attention, knowing that she'd have both of us inside her during the course of the evening. Did Juli and Brian sit together? Did you give up your seat for him? That always excited me to switch seats with a man, so he could be close to my gf. Did they touch at all or kiss? I love the details, especially the subtle ones like a touch on the arm or leg that lingers longer than a friendly touch. Any sexy discussions beforehand? Ok, just a few questions. I so look forward to your next get-together!
Hi Missthefun...The three of us did sit and talk / visit for a while after Brian arrived at our house. It was nice but I think there was a bit of an awkward feeling for all three of us, knowing the reason that Brian was there. A little sexual tension in the air I guess. They did embrace and gave each other a short kiss on the lips when he arrived. Not a make out kiss but a short kiss on the mouth. It's a pretty rare thing for most husbands to see his wife kiss any man on the lips..even if it's a fairly quick kiss. Seeing her do that just brought to my mind what I already knew...that that they definitely have done more than kiss before, so the kiss seemed pretty tame considering.

We sat in the living room and talked, but was more general topics. I think that's why it was awkward, because we all knew he was there to have sex with my wife. They didn't sit next to each other during that time, and other than the welcome kiss, there was no other touching in front of me until Juli held out her hand for Brian to go with her into the bedroom.

Juli wore a nice top, V neck showed just enough cleavage to cause the eyes to go there, but not so much that it looked cheap. She wore blue jeans which she always looks great in. She has perfect hips and figure for jeans. When they did go into the bedroom and close the door, it was an amazing feeling for me. I know you understand what I mean.

They were in the bedroom for about 45 minutes I guess. When they both emerged from the bedroom I had already climaxed so the feeling of being super-aroused had gone away. Seeing the look on their faces it was the look that you would expect to see from a man and woman who had just had sex with each other. That look is very difficult to disguise. I know Juli well enough of course to tell she was satisfied. And the kiss she gave him a little later when he left, was more passionate than the one he got when he first arrived.

Mark