Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
co-husband
Player

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:28 pm

yielding william wrote:Even during cuckolding, a wife and the other man often feel love between them, That might happen to most cucking wives at the moments they're fucking. It has with my wife during hot sex but when she comes down the feeling dissipates. It's common though for a deeper friendship to develop with my wife and most often with me as well.

If a marriage is otherwise solid, those feelings would be unlikely to be a threat. Cuckolding wives tend to stay with their husbands. Even those who cheat (very) rarely leave their husband for another man unless there are serious problems that don't involve sex.
Very well said William. Our experience has been much the same as yours. My wife naturally has an emotional bond with her lover. All of the various labels (intimate friend, fuck buddy etc.) are so subjective, it's difficult to choose the right one for any particular circumstance. And I think each couple have their own unique bond anyway.

I never went into the lifestyle with a naive notion that my wife could make love to another man and not develop some feelings for him...or him for her. And I think that knowledge is part of the arousal for me as a cuckold husband. To know that another man is enjoying not only my wife's body, but his own unique emotional bond with her. Not to the point of him taking over my place as her husband, but somewhere between a platonic friendship and a marriage bond. I have never felt threatened by him that way, and I know Juli does not desire more than a sexual / intimate friendship with him.

But I do think this is one area of the lifestyle that often gets over looked. It's easier to talk about the physical sex that takes place between a hot wife and her lover, but the emotional connection between them is much more vague. But it is also the most erotic part of the lifestyle for me as the husband.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

EDAS
Experienced

Unread post by EDAS » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:58 am

I completely agree: the emotional bond is part of the erotic intensity of cuckolding. It is not just the sexual part which is, after all, mechanical. It is the je-ne-sais-quoi that the emotional bond brings or adds to the sexual that makes it so mind-bending.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:01 pm

EDAS wrote:I completely agree: the emotional bond is part of the erotic intensity of cuckolding. It is not just the sexual part which is, after all, mechanical. It is the je-ne-sais-quoi that the emotional bond brings or adds to the sexual that makes it so mind-bending.
Perfectly said EDAS. It's been difficult at times for me to describe the feeling in words, but that is exactly how I feel. Allowing another man to bond emotionally with my wife is the most erotic part for me. The sexual intercourse between them is only the vehicle that the emotions use to bond them.

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:18 am

co-husband wrote:
yielding william wrote:Even during cuckolding, a wife and the other man often feel love between them, That might happen to most cucking wives at the moments they're fucking. It has with my wife during hot sex but when she comes down the feeling dissipates. It's common though for a deeper friendship to develop with my wife and most often with me as well.

If a marriage is otherwise solid, those feelings would be unlikely to be a threat. Cuckolding wives tend to stay with their husbands. Even those who cheat (very) rarely leave their husband for another man unless there are serious problems that don't involve sex.
Very well said William. Our experience has been much the same as yours. My wife naturally has an emotional bond with her lover. All of the various labels (intimate friend, fuck buddy etc.) are so subjective, it's difficult to choose the right one for any particular circumstance. And I think each couple have their own unique bond anyway.

I never went into the lifestyle with a naive notion that my wife could make love to another man and not develop some feelings for him...or him for her. And I think that knowledge is part of the arousal for me as a cuckold husband. To know that another man is enjoying not only my wife's body, but his own unique emotional bond with her. Not to the point of him taking over my place as her husband, but somewhere between a platonic friendship and a marriage bond. I have never felt threatened by him that way, and I know Juli does not desire more than a sexual / intimate friendship with him.

But I do think this is one area of the lifestyle that often gets over looked. It's easier to talk about the physical sex that takes place between a hot wife and her lover, but the emotional connection between them is much more vague. But it is also the most erotic part of the lifestyle for me as the husband.

Mark
You two gentlemen are on to an aspect of open relations that is typically treated as threatening, yet has the potential to create a greater marital bond between husband and wife. The act of cherishing your wife's pleasure, both physical and emotional, can be the most intense and satisfying aspect of a marriage based upon loving devotion to each other. Women do have the capacity to emotionally and physically bond with more than one person.

Whether your wife carries on a relationship by herself in a classic affair, or you share the bedroom together with other partners, to see the glow in your wife's face, the extra energy in her step; this is worth the "risk." I believe the over-wash of love, lust, and romance this generates back in the marital home is worth it.

I see this as an evolution of adulthood. Once men and women reach either a certain time in their marriage and/or reach a certain age, the interest in extra marital adventures increases. It does not have to be the beginning of the end of a marriage, as it is so often portrayed, but a natural evolution of it.

This does not to have to turn into a negative, but it does require a higher level of maturity on all parties involved to be successful.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:41 pm

When a couple reach the peak of their sexual life 2 things happen, gets better or worse. Lol. Getting better would involve fantasy , when a couple can life out their fantasy it is a great thing. Helping your mate have their sexual fantasy meet will prove your love and they allow you to have yours. 2 cents

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:43 pm

I can see our long range life filled with a metro type guy that isn't mean to me but friends and all 3 living together and having sex with each other. And then she cuck a us both with a 3rd guy. I would let her have as many as she wants.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:30 am

NC-hotwife-hubby wrote:When a couple reach the peak of their sexual life 2 things happen, gets better or worse. Lol. Getting better would involve fantasy , when a couple can life out their fantasy it is a great thing. Helping your mate have their sexual fantasy meet will prove your love and they allow you to have yours. 2 cents
nevertoolate wrote: You two gentlemen are on to an aspect of open relations that is typically treated as threatening, yet has the potential to create a greater marital bond between husband and wife. The act of cherishing your wife's pleasure, both physical and emotional, can be the most intense and satisfying aspect of a marriage based upon loving devotion to each other. Women do have the capacity to emotionally and physically bond with more than one person.

Whether your wife carries on a relationship by herself in a classic affair, or you share the bedroom together with other partners, to see the glow in your wife's face, the extra energy in her step; this is worth the "risk." I believe the over-wash of love, lust, and romance this generates back in the marital home is worth it.

I see this as an evolution of adulthood. Once men and women reach either a certain time in their marriage and/or reach a certain age, the interest in extra marital adventures increases. It does not have to be the beginning of the end of a marriage, as it is so often portrayed, but a natural evolution of it.

This does not to have to turn into a negative, but it does require a higher level of maturity on all parties involved to be successful.
I totally agree with your thoughts nevertoolate as well as NC-hotwife-hubby. I think we have finally hit on the best part of this lifestyle. Accepting and even embracing the reality of the emotional bond that our wife has with her lover. Rather than a threat it is a wonderful addition to our marital relationship.

I agree with you too that as my wife and I have now been married for over 35 years, we feel quite secure in our relationship to each other, and this security allows us to include a third person. For me seeing my wife and her lover bond emotionally, and to give them the freedom to express their bond sexually in private, is the best part of our own marital / sexual relationship as a couple.

Mark

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:41 am

we think that women need many things in and out of a relationship. and many men cant do it all for women. so if you really loved her and wanted her happy and there was something you couldn't do but another man could why would you let him give that to her. when a woman has truly everything she could ask for out of 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 men she will be in heaven and treat each man great but for the husband that let her have everything in life she will love like no other.

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:13 pm

NC-hotwife-hubby wrote:we think that women need many things in and out of a relationship. and many men cant do it all for women. so if you really loved her and wanted her happy and there was something you couldn't do but another man could why would you let him give that to her. when a woman has truly everything she could ask for out of 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 men she will be in heaven and treat each man great but for the husband that let her have everything in life she will love like no other.
Hence; "variety is the spice of life."

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:37 pm

The emotional connections my wife has with her lovers has been intense for us as well. That bond keeps me excited about continuing as it does her. I look forward to our annual pro footaball game with one lover. He will fuck her all weekend and he and I connect on the football game.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:56 pm

It's been a little while but now Juli and I have a "date" with Brian tomorrow. (Tuesday Aug 22). We will arrive at his house around 5 PM. We all 3 will go together on a dinner date. Then after dinner, back to his house where I will kiss Juli goodbye and then I will go out again (alone) for a couple of hours leaving the two of them to enjoy their private sexual intimacy. Juli will text me when she is ready for me to pick her up.

She and I had a GREAT discussion over the weekend and I saw a "relaxed excitement" in her like I haven't seen before. By that I mean Juli has always seemed rather cautious about showing too much enthusiasm in front of me about being with Brian, but we talked very openly and honestly about what we each love about this relationship.

Our marriage relationship is solid and we both reaffirmed that, which I think allowed Juli to feel more free to talk to me about what she enjoys sexually with Brian. I assured her that I get enjoyment from my perspective as well. She was even familiar with the basics of the term "cuckold", so it seems she now more than ever understands that I truly do get aroused by letting her have sex with another man.

Mark

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:45 pm

Hope you three have a great night tonight and we will get updated on how it all went. :mrgreen:

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:23 pm

co-husband wrote:It's been a little while but now Juli and I have a "date" with Brian tomorrow. (Tuesday Aug 22). We will arrive at his house around 5 PM. We all 3 will go together on a dinner date. Then after dinner, back to his house where I will kiss Juli goodbye and then I will go out again (alone) for a couple of hours leaving the two of them to enjoy their private sexual intimacy. Juli will text me when she is ready for me to pick her up.

She and I had a GREAT discussion over the weekend and I saw a "relaxed excitement" in her like I haven't seen before. By that I mean Juli has always seemed rather cautious about showing too much enthusiasm in front of me about being with Brian, but we talked very openly and honestly about what we each love about this relationship.

Our marriage relationship is solid and we both reaffirmed that, which I think allowed Juli to feel more free to talk to me about what she enjoys sexually with Brian. I assured her that I get enjoyment from my perspective as well. She was even familiar with the basics of the term "cuckold", so it seems she now more than ever understands that I truly do get aroused by letting her have sex with another man.

Mark
You buried the lead. What did she tell you about what she loves about the relationship? it's a great step that she feels completely safe in sharing freely.

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:12 pm

Thanks, Mark, you made my day! I am very excited about your dinner date. Looking forward to hearing all the details.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:02 am

Okay...well it's the morning after and last night was a very positive experience. As planned...Juli and I drove to Brian's house, which is about an hour away from us. We all three went out to dinner together and had a very enjoyable and relaxed conversation at dinner. It really made me happy especially to see Juli laughing and having a good time. ( I know some will wonder the seating arrangements...Juli and I sat together with Brian across from us).

After dinner, I dropped Juli and Brian off at his house..kissed her and told them to "enjoy your evening". Then I went to a nearby theater and watched the movie Dunkirk. It was a perfect way to spend my time while my wife was enjoying her evening with her boyfriend. I was gone for 3 hours and after the movie I checked my phone, ..Juli had texted a simple message ("See you when you get out of the movie".

When I arrived back at Brian's house, I walked in and they were sitting at the bar in his kitchen snacking and talking...Juli was in a very good mood and they were joking and laughing. I loved seeing that light atmosphere. It told me that all 3 of us had finally turned a corner in our relationship. There was no longer a hesitant or pensive attitude among us. I no longer felt that concern in the air about whether what we were doing was the right thing, or if it was too risky emotionally. I think our roles are accepted and understood like perhaps they weren't before.
>I am the husband that Juli is committed to and goes home with. And I enjoy letting our friend experience his sexual release with my wife as her "friend with benefits".
>Brian is the friend who accepts that Juli is a committed, married woman and he gets to enjoy private sexual intimacy with her for a couple of hours every so often.
>Juli is of course at the center of it all. She loves me and is totally committed to our marriage. She and I have a very active sex life as husband and wife. And she also gets to enjoy (admittedly) a very good sexual experience with our friend on an occasional basis.

This is the feeling that pervaded the room last night when I arrived. It felt great...almost a giddy atmosphere..including me who at the time was the only one who had not had sex (yet) that evening lol.

When Juli and I left, rather than driving home we had planned to spend the night in a local hotel. I had not planned or expected Juli to give me sex due to the late hour, but she was still so aroused from her time with Brian that she wanted me to have sex with her. So I did get to enjoy my sloppy . silky seconds last night.

I don't want to write a long book in a single post, so I will post more later...there is more that I want to say, but will write more later.

Mark

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:56 am

Very good post. Thanks.

BlueDuck
Pervert

Unread post by BlueDuck » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:15 am

Super happy for you guys! Congrats!
Links to our photos: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33091

Instagram blue_duck_97

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:58 am

i have followed your thread for a while,but do not post (sorry bout that) i have to now.... I am glad that you all have reached a mutual agreement in your relationship with each other and how it will go forward....Very happy for all and may it continue this way for as long as you all want

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:34 am

Sounds like the perfect evening. I hope you are proud of the effort you have pout into this to worked this arrangement out.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:48 pm

Thanks again, Mark! Very hot, as usual! I look forward to more details soon.

pasadena95
Trainable

Unread post by pasadena95 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:33 pm

So now that Juli gets the cuckolding pleasure you derive from this, what more does she reveal about her affair with Brian?

BTW, Juli sounds like the perfect wife! You are so lucky to have her and I doubt she will ever leave you.
Not least because of the freedom you give her to experience life to the fullest.

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:17 am

Hi, Mark. Hope you let us know what more you wanted to say. I look forward to hearing from you.

shapes_83
Virgin

Unread post by shapes_83 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:38 pm

Mark, please don't leave us hanging. Love your posts. What's been going on with Julie? What's been turning you on most lately?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:34 am

Juli and I have been very busy the last 2 weeks, so that is why I have not posted any recent updates. But since our last time with Brian, Juli has been even more aroused than she usually is. She always has a very good sex drive, but I can tell that being with Brian gives her a boost of sexual energy, and I saw that again this time. We have very intimate sex together as husband and wife,..but Brian is able to give her that raw, almost animalistic type sex that for various reasons, I am unable to give her.

I know Brian has a larger cock...which Juli loves. He is able to last longer...which Juli loves. And I know that she has her orgasm during intercourse with him..which she loves. So that euphoric feeling lasts several days for her and it makes our sex life better too...which I love lol.

Coming off of such a positive meeting with Brian, I think I am going to try to set up another meeting sooner rather than waiting several weeks like the last time. I think Juli would be okay with that and I know Brian wants to be with Juli more often. I'm thinking of possibly talking to Brian about me staying at his house while they are in the bedroom, rather than leaving completely and coming back after they're done. And then me having sex with Juli right after he is done...and doing it in HIS bed. The one time he came to our house and had her in our marriage bed...I honestly had a little emotional trouble with that..but I think maybe having her after him in his bed would be much easier for me to do.
Not sure yet that I will follow through on that..but just a thought I've had the last few days.

But bottom line is that I am really happy that it seems we all 3 have finally found a good comfort level in our relationship. It has taken us two years to get to this place,...which looking back I suppose was to be expected. Something as sexually charged as sharing my wife intimately with another man, naturally would take time for us to absorb emotionally and to become comfortable in our separate roles. So now in hindsight, I'm not surprised that we have had a few bumps in the road, but now I feel we have reached a very good place in our three-way relationship. I think how it goes this next time will tell if I am right or not.

Mark

mfmseeker1969
Experienced

Unread post by mfmseeker1969 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:51 am

is it not time to post a few more pix of your incredible hotwife?
I ask hopefully.