Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Cherrypopper+
Experienced

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by Cherrypopper+ » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:46 am

With Greg, since we were good friends for a couple of years before we became lovers, it didn't take long before I was falling in love with him. I loved him as a very close friend while his wife was dying. At the time he had no idea that I was a "hotwife" and I don't think he was even thinking of a sexual relationship at the time. After his wife died we started going out to dinner occasionally and spent a lot of time talking but it was me that had to take the initiative and tell him about my husband's and mines "arrangement".
So I knew by the first time we went to bed together that I wanted more than just a sexual relationship but I wasn't sure how he felt.
I knew he really liked me but many men have a problem with being the "other" husband. But it turned out to be just what he needed at the time.
To me the weekends I spent at his house were like a mini-vacation. I tried to put my "real" home life behind me. I didn't have to worry about paying bills, or cooking or cleaning. I would turn off my cell phone and even told me husband not to call or txt me unless it was something important. When I was with Greg I wanted to be his "wife". Also, like a mentioned before, when I would get home I didn't share with my husband the details of mine and Greg's sex. This is the opposite of hotwifing. When I swing with another man, usually as soon as I get home we will get in bed and I will describe in exquisite detail everything we did.
We both find discussing our feelings very interesting. We would like to hear from your wife too. Feel free to PM either one of us.
Sally

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:27 pm

Hi Mark
In Juli and Brian's relationship, does your wife ever feel her time with him is the same as your and her relationship?
I guess they're not having to budget finances and pay bills like you two do but I'm wondering if there is a certain amount of domestic about it that mirrors your marriage?
Or is it mostly about escapism into a world of dates and sex without the other normal "life" things that she experiences with you? Cheers

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:18 am

regular3 wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:27 pm
Hi Mark
In Juli and Brian's relationship, does your wife ever feel her time with him is the same as your and her relationship?
I guess they're not having to budget finances and pay bills like you two do but I'm wondering if there is a certain amount of domestic about it that mirrors your marriage?
Or is it mostly about escapism into a world of dates and sex without the other normal "life" things that she experiences with you? Cheers
This is an excellent question.

Yes..it is a different type of relationship that Juli and Brian have with each other.
I think your term "escapism" is very appropriate in this case.

Juli and I of course share the typical marital experiences that you mentioned, but with Brian it is more about experiencing the playful excitement of a girlfriend - boyfriend relationship.

And sexually, for various reasons, I am less able to provide the level of satisfaction for Juli that Brian has the ability to do each time they are together in the bedroom.

So yes....while Brian and I do literally share Juli with each other, it is definitely a different type of relationship that we each have with her.
Some obvious similarities of course, but some equally obvious differences in responsibilities and rewards.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:58 pm

Cherrypopper+ wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:46 am
With Greg, since we were good friends for a couple of years before we became lovers, it didn't take long before I was falling in love with him. I loved him as a very close friend while his wife was dying. At the time he had no idea that I was a "hotwife" and I don't think he was even thinking of a sexual relationship at the time. After his wife died we started going out to dinner occasionally and spent a lot of time talking but it was me that had to take the initiative and tell him about my husband's and mines "arrangement".
So I knew by the first time we went to bed together that I wanted more than just a sexual relationship but I wasn't sure how he felt.
I knew he really liked me but many men have a problem with being the "other" husband. But it turned out to be just what he needed at the time.
To me the weekends I spent at his house were like a mini-vacation. I tried to put my "real" home life behind me. I didn't have to worry about paying bills, or cooking or cleaning. I would turn off my cell phone and even told me husband not to call or txt me unless it was something important. When I was with Greg I wanted to be his "wife". Also, like a mentioned before, when I would get home I didn't share with my husband the details of mine and Greg's sex. This is the opposite of hotwifing. When I swing with another man, usually as soon as I get home we will get in bed and I will describe in exquisite detail everything we did.
We both find discussing our feelings very interesting. We would like to hear from your wife too. Feel free to PM either one of us.
Sally
It is refreshing to hear from a wife on here. Thank you so much! As Mark said there is definitely a different focal point when we see it from the wife’s perspective.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:05 pm

co-husband wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:18 am
regular3 wrote:
Hi Mark

Yes..it is a different type of relationship that Juli and Brian have with each other.

Juli and I of course share the typical marital experiences that you mentioned, but with Brian it is more about experiencing the playful excitement of a girlfriend - boyfriend relationship.

And sexually, for various reasons, I am less able to provide the level of satisfaction for Juli that Brian has the ability to do each time they are together in the bedroom.

So yes....while Brian and I do literally share Juli with each other, it is definitely a different type of relationship that we each have with her.
Some obvious similarities of course, but some equally obvious differences in responsibilities and rewards.

Mark
Certainly the relationship is different. Even though it is the same woman, it is a different couple. Mark, if I’m not mistaken you and Julie have children, if Brian moves in do you plan to tell your children that he and their mother are a couple, or will you?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:37 am

D+D wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:05 pm
co-husband wrote:
regular3 wrote:
Hi Mark

Mark
Certainly the relationship is different. Even though it is the same woman, it is a different couple. Mark, if I’m not mistaken you and Julie have children, if Brian moves in do you plan to tell your children that he and their mother are a couple, or will you?
D+D another great question.
And it's my opportunity to update on our situation.

Juli and I talked about this subject just on Wednesday this week, that is about Brian possibly moving in with us.
Juli shot that idea down right away.

So it's not something that she wants. And for the reason you referenced actually.
Our children do not know that their mother and I have been in a sharing relationship with another man, and we have discreetly kept this from them for 6 years.

So contrary to some previous thoughts that I expressed about Brian possibly moving in with us, it is not going to happen.
Juli....ever the grounded /wise one of the three of us...understands the dangers of having her boyfriend move in with us on a permanent basis.
So while he will continue his regular visits, he will not be moving into the marriage bed permanently.

I suppose it was my natural male inclination to see the world through the lens of my penis lol.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:02 am

co-husband wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:37 am
D+D wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:05 pm
co-husband wrote:
regular3 wrote:
Hi Mark

Mark
D+D another great question.
And it's my opportunity to update on our situation.

Juli and I talked about this subject just on Wednesday this week, that is about Brian possibly moving in with us.
Juli shot that idea down right away.

So it's not something that she wants. And for the reason you referenced actually.
Our children do not know that their mother and I have been in a sharing relationship with another man, and we have discreetly kept this from them for 6 years.

So contrary to some previous thoughts that I expressed about Brian possibly moving in with us, it is not going to happen.
Juli....ever the grounded /wise one of the three of us...understands the dangers of having her boyfriend move in with us on a permanent basis.
So while he will continue his regular visits, he will not be moving into the marriage bed permanently.

I suppose it was my natural male inclination to see the world through the lens of my penis lol.

Mark
lol, well put Mark! I know in our situation it would not work because of our grown children as well as grandchildren. Of course extended visits by her boyfriend are possible which is the next best thing. At which time the role of alpha and beta can be enjoyed to their fullest!

Bi_Giver
Virgin

Unread post by Bi_Giver » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:37 pm

How is it going having sex with the one guy? Have you ever had him over to your house? Has Julie ever wanted to meet him?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:20 am

Bi_Giver wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:37 pm
How is it going having sex with the one guy? Have you ever had him over to your house? Has Julie ever wanted to meet him?
Juli and I moved to a different state in April, so I no longer have my local male friend to meet with.
Brian does visit us on weekends to be with Juli....but I am now looking for a male partner close to our new home.

But even prior to our move...no Juli never met my friend and he was never at our house.

Mark

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:15 am

Mark now that you have moved and the distance form Brian's he comes for the weekend. So wondering about the logistics of things so when do you vacant the master bedroom and return? When does Brian arrive? During the week do you and Juli eat together and what about the weekend? Do you all eat together or just Juli and Brian? Do you watch TV together or have separate TV's like one in your room. Do Juli and Brian date out on Fra. or Sat. nights? When Brian arrives do the have sex or want till 9 or 10 say. On Sat morning their schedule like sex than breakfast or they go out for it. When does Brian depart Sunday. And what is your guess as to how much sex they have? Just wondering your interchange with Brian is during this time.

Hope not to private but thought your story might be interesting to others too. Thanks and my best to you.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:21 pm

Observer1931 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:15 am
Mark now that you have moved and the distance form Brian's he comes for the weekend. So wondering about the logistics of things so when do you vacant the master bedroom and return? When does Brian arrive? During the week do you and Juli eat together and what about the weekend? Do you all eat together or just Juli and Brian? Do you watch TV together or have separate TV's like one in your room. Do Juli and Brian date out on Fra. or Sat. nights? When Brian arrives do the have sex or want till 9 or 10 say. On Sat morning their schedule like sex than breakfast or they go out for it. When does Brian depart Sunday. And what is your guess as to how much sex they have? Just wondering your interchange with Brian is during this time.

Hope not to private but thought your story might be interesting to others too. Thanks and my best to you.
Hi Observer,

I have no problem sharing this information. Since we have moved, the logistics of Brian's visits of course had to be adjusted accordingly.

It is about a 2 hour flight from where Brian is to where we live now. There is a budget airline that operates the route so the fare is quite reasonable. But Juli and I do split the cost with Brian and we pay half the airfare each month.

His flights usually arrive on Friday afternoon. So by the time he gets to our house we all have dinner together or we go to a restaurant. I am included in that so the three of us dine together.

Juli and Brian go to bed around 10 PM and they use the master bedroom. While Brian is here, I use the other bedroom / guest room.
I do know that they have sex when they go to bed on Friday night.

Saturday morning we either have breakfast here at our house, like we did yesterday. Or sometimes go out for breakfast. Usually the three of us.
I know at times they have had sex in the morning before they get out of bed, but I'm not always aware of it until after Brian leaves and I ask Juli how many times they made love and when.

Often on Saturday during the day they go out by themselves alone and Juli shows him some of the local sites, or sometimes they go to the beach or pool. So they get to experience a date as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Most times, like yesterday, they arrived back home around 4:00 PM and showered (together) and went to the bedroom to have afternoon sex. Then we ate dinner together.
Then again around 10 or 11 PM they go to the master and I retire to my room...and I know they have sex once more before they go to sleep.

Sunday's are a similar routine and they have their final sex around mid-morning or just before lunch.

Brian's flight home departs mid-afternoon, so he has already left as I am writing this.

So between Friday evening and Sunday afternoon, they will have intercourse with each other 4 or 5 times....varies by visit.

Brian and I do have a good relationship with each other. While he is here I give them as much privacy as possible but we do interact when they are not in the bedroom.
Our house has a split floor plan so the two bedrooms are on opposite ends of the house with a common living area and kitchen in between.
So in the evenings after dinner we all do watch some tv together, or I spend time reading on the lanai. So they can enjoy more time alone.

And as I said Brian sleeps in the master bed with Juli.

During the week I am back in our bed with her. She and I do still have sex with each other once a week..usually Tuesday or Wednesday. So Brian does have more sex with her than I do.

Let me know if you have other questions. I don't mind sharing.

Mark

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:51 pm

Thank you Mark, that was very good reply. It seems you three have it well worked out. I knew or felt that you and Brian were good friends but not sure as a things had change a little with Brian being there every week end. Thanks again for your reply.

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:00 pm

Often on Saturday during the day they go out by themselves alone and Juli shows him some of the local sites, or sometimes they go to the beach or pool. So they get to experience a date as boyfriend and girlfriend.
Do you and Juli still do these kinds of things weekly? Make a time to just be boyfriend and girlfriend together?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:38 pm

anonymister1948 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:00 pm
Do you and Juli still do these kinds of things weekly? Make a time to just be boyfriend and girlfriend together?
Yes we do.
In fact we go out often to dinner or other local activities.
But on weekends I keep myself more distant to allow Brian to have his personal time with Juli.

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:08 am

What wonderful gentlemen you both are.

What a feeling it must be to be present when a lover visits and becomes a part of the routine. We did this once with a week long visit by her lover.

The feeling you have as you sit back and enjoy seeing her satisfaction from the company of another loving and caring man is hard for me to describe, but often mentioned here. Very liberating.

submissivehusband
OHW Addict

Unread post by submissivehusband » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 am

can we please see some updated naked pics of Julie in the Hotties section? I miss her!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:25 am

nevertoolate wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:08 am
What wonderful gentlemen you both are.

What a feeling it must be to be present when a lover visits and becomes a part of the routine. We did this once with a week long visit by her lover.

The feeling you have as you sit back and enjoy seeing her satisfaction from the company of another loving and caring man is hard for me to describe, but often mentioned here. Very liberating.
Thank you.
And yes I agree with your description of how it feels as a husband.
It's not a feeling of jealousy. (If there is any natural jealousy it manifests itself as arousal).
But to see my wife enjoying her relationship with another man is a wonderful addition to our marriage.

And as you said. Difficult to explain to others who have not had the same experience themselves.

Mark

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:30 am

submissivehusband wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 am
can we please see some updated naked pics of Julie in the Hotties section? I miss her!
Okay...I have added a picture of Juli in the Hotties forum.

Mark

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:46 pm

Now that you have relocated have you been able to hook up with anyone or have you even tried?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:37 am

Observer1931 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:46 pm
Now that you have relocated have you been able to hook up with anyone or have you even tried?
Sorry for my delay in responding.
But yes actually I have found a local man to meet with. (his name is Kevin).
We have met twice in the last 6 weeks and I really enjoy being with him.

Brian does still fly in to meet with Juli but realistically the distance is ultimately unsustainable.
I do not yet have details to report, but in short it appears that Brian and Juli are slowing extricating from their relationship and both will transition to others more local.

His visits now are less often. And this has actually increased our marital sex frequency which has been nice.
She and I have discussed finding her a local FWB to meet with occasionally just as I now have Kevin.
Will post more updates as things progress.

Mark
Last edited by co-husband on Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:18 am

Thanks Mark for the update and hope you both are settling in well. Great that you have found someone to be with. How is Juli handling the transition?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:14 pm

Mad Dog65 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:18 am
Thanks Mark for the update and hope you both are settling in well. Great that you have found someone to be with. How is Juli handling the transition?
Thanks...
Actually Juli is handling it quite well.
I know she has truly enjoyed her relationship with Brian but we all knew and even agreed from the very beginning that there would come a day when it would have to end.

Brian would eventually find a woman that he could date or marry, so our move, and the expense of him traveling so often to meet with her, started to really take a toll.
Not just physically but financially too.

Juli and I helped subsidize his travel costs but it just isn't sustainable for us or for him.

So I think honestly that we all three welcome the opportunity to move on and be with other people.
I even get that sense from both Brian and Juli. Not that they don't enjoy the sex they have with each other...they definitely do. But the distance now is just too great to make it practical.

And when Juli and I talk about finding her a local man to meet with, I see the excited and thoughtful look on her face :-) All the new possibilities.

Mark

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:53 am

co-husband wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:21 pm
Observer1931 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:15 am

Hi Observer,

I have no problem sharing this information. Since we have moved, the logistics of Brian's visits of course had to be adjusted accordingly.

It is about a 2 hour flight from where Brian is to where we live now. There is a budget airline that operates the route so the fare is quite reasonable. But Juli and I do split the cost with Brian and we pay half the airfare each month.

His flights usually arrive on Friday afternoon. So by the time he gets to our house we all have dinner together or we go to a restaurant. I am included in that so the three of us dine together.

Juli and Brian go to bed around 10 PM and they use the master bedroom. While Brian is here, I use the other bedroom / guest room.
I do know that they have sex when they go to bed on Friday night.

Saturday morning we either have breakfast here at our house, like we did yesterday. Or sometimes go out for breakfast. Usually the three of us.
I know at times they have had sex in the morning before they get out of bed, but I'm not always aware of it until after Brian leaves and I ask Juli how many times they made love and when.

Most times, like yesterday, they arrived back home around 4:00 PM and showered (together) and went to the bedroom to have afternoon sex. Then we ate dinner together.
Then again around 10 or 11 PM they go to the master and I retire to my room...and I know they have sex once more before they go to sleep.

Sunday's are a similar routine and they have their final sex around mid-morning or just before lunch.

Brian's flight home departs mid-afternoon, so he has already left as I am writing this.

So between Friday evening and Sunday afternoon, they will have intercourse with each other 4 or 5 times....varies by visit.

Brian and I do have a good relationship with each other. While he is here I give them as much privacy as possible but we do interact when they are not in the bedroom.
Our house has a split floor plan so the two bedrooms are on opposite ends of the house with a common living area and kitchen in between.
So in the evenings after dinner we all do watch some tv together, or I spend time reading on the lanai. So they can enjoy more time alone.

And as I said Brian sleeps in the master bed with Juli.

During the week I am back in our bed with her. She and I do still have sex with each other once a week..usually Tuesday or Wednesday. So Brian does have more sex with her than I do.

Let me know if you have other questions. I don't mind sharing.

Mark
I am very happy for all of you Mark. I have followed your journey for a while and am thrilled of thing have worked out, especially since you are living my fantasy.

I hope things continue so well.

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Mon May 16, 2022 5:45 am

Did a double-take to confirm it's been over 6 months since last post on this thread.

Your story is right up there with the best, most instructive, on this site.

Hope you and Julie are doing well and, obviously, would love an update.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon May 16, 2022 7:26 am

Guhunkadorn wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 5:45 am
Did a double-take to confirm it's been over 6 months since last post on this thread.

Your story is right up there with the best, most instructive, on this site.

Hope you and Julie are doing well and, obviously, would love an update.
I second this post.

CoHus - It's been a very long time since the last post, hope all is well and would like to learn of any intervening adventures.