Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
co-husband
Player

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:45 am

D+D wrote:
co-husband wrote:
D+D wrote:Very hot Mark. Did Mike fuck Julie more than once?
Hi D+D....Just the one time. After he was done, I had sex Juli and then Mike got dressed and went home. He is 66 and so doesn't recover as quickly after he cums.

Mark
I can relate to that. I'm 65.
I'm 58 and I also need a lot more time to recover now than I used to. My main issue has always been cumming too quickly, but now have to add the longer recovery time to the list of reasons why it takes two men to satisfy my wife lol.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:09 am

BlueDuck wrote:I hope my wife and I are still playing when we are in our 60s. We are both in our late 30s/early 40s. Life and raising children seems to have put our hotwife lifestyle on hold for a bit. I'm very pleased to know that the possibility exists to continue with this lifeystyle after our children leave home! Thanks again for sharing your story!
Hi BlueDuck...Juli and I were also busy with children, jobs and life in general back in our 30s and 40s, and we did not begin our hotwifing experience until we were well into our 50s. The empty nest is much more conducive to this lifestyle. So be patient...it will happen for you. And for Juli and I it has been a wonderful new addition to our own sex life as a long-term married couple. We do not have the drama of a possible break-up of our marriage (we are both in love so deeply now, that extra-marital sex is the cherry on the icing of our sex cake). Also we no longer fear the risk of her getting pregnant by a lover. (Although the idea of that does still arouse me and I admit I pretend sometimes that it's possible lol).

Mark

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:13 am

Also I wanted to let everyone know that I have posted another pic of Juli in the Hotties section under "My Wife Juli After Being Shared".
(although this pic was taken a week ago just PRIOR to being shared.)

BlueDuck
Pervert

Unread post by BlueDuck » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:44 pm

co-husband wrote:
BlueDuck wrote:I hope my wife and I are still playing when we are in our 60s. We are both in our late 30s/early 40s. Life and raising children seems to have put our hotwife lifestyle on hold for a bit. I'm very pleased to know that the possibility exists to continue with this lifeystyle after our children leave home! Thanks again for sharing your story!
Hi BlueDuck...Juli and I were also busy with children, jobs and life in general back in our 30s and 40s, and we did not begin our hotwifing experience until we were well into our 50s. The empty nest is much more conducive to this lifestyle. So be patient...it will happen for you. And for Juli and I it has been a wonderful new addition to our own sex life as a long-term married couple. We do not have the drama of a possible break-up of our marriage (we are both in love so deeply now, that extra-marital sex is the cherry on the icing of our sex cake). Also we no longer fear the risk of her getting pregnant by a lover. (Although the idea of that does still arouse me and I admit I pretend sometimes that it's possible lol).

Mark
Thank you for the thoughtful and kind words! I agree with the thought/fantasy of your spouse becoming pregnant. My wife had three regular playmates. She always played with them bareback. Watching my wife cum on their respective cocks and then watching them imseminate her was always a rush for me. I truly miss watching those erotic events unfold before my eyes. I can't wait to see her pleased by another man again. Your story gives me hope!
Links to our photos: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33091

Instagram blue_duck_97

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:55 am

This is a great discussion, as so many of us can relate to it. My .02 worth: my wife enjoyed a relationship with a co-worker she really liked, for 2 years. I really liked the guy too, he was all personality, and my wife warned me in advance that she might "develop feelings" for him, but felt she could handle it. It was clear she really wanted both the sex and the relationship, and wanted it to be hot for me as well. As their relationship developed it fit my needs perfectly, her lover was uncomfortable with the idea of me being in bed with them, so they slept together in our guest bedroom, and my wife would visit me during the night, or in the morning would come back to bed with me after her lover fucked her and left for work. It was her lover who couldn't deal with the emotions. Or so he said. He said he was "afraid he was falling in love with my wife" and needed to back off a bit. Later, we found out the real reason. He told his wife, who did not approve....wish he'd done that in advance!

co-husband wrote:
Johor wrote:
co-husband wrote:the emotional relationships and emotional experiences that husbands, wives and Bulls have individually and together are the really intense parts of a 3-way relationship. Just harder to get into those details here sometimes..but they are definitely very interesting!

It is the emotional experiences of a hot wife sharing relationship that attract me the most right now. I would like to hear more of your perspective on that if you feel like sharing something.
Hi Johor,

For me the emotional part of sharing my wife is the most erotic. I have always felt that when a man and woman have sexual intercourse, they share a private, intimacy that no one else can be a part of. At that moment when he is inside her, they are one person. And my first experiences as the husband of a hotwife, was letting another man not only penetrate my wife, but to do it in the privacy of HIS own bed. So he not only shared her body, but her whole person while he had her alone.
So even though ours is not a "tradional" cuckold experience. My wife is not dominating me..in fact she is quite the submissive..but as a husband to willingly allow another man to have that level of intimacy with my wife, causes me to feel the entire mix of emotions at the same time. I feel humiliation, angst, jealousy, but also pride, arousal etc. All of it together makes for such an intense experience.

Mark

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:33 am

Steven thanks for adding your experience. I think you make a very good observation that most of us probably miss when we discuss this lifestyle. While other men may be allowed sexual intimacy with our wives, still it is we, the husbands who the wives always go back to. I think it's just very hard for anyone to fully break into that marriage bond and to truly share in it. They can get very close, and even take on some or all of the sexual privileges that normally only a husband gets, but still the husband / wife bond is ultimately exclusive.
I think that most lovers will find it frustrating that they can never truly "have" our wife. Maybe her body yes..but usually not her true love.

Mark
stevens62 wrote:This is a great discussion, as so many of us can relate to it. My .02 worth: my wife enjoyed a relationship with a co-worker she really liked, for 2 years. I really liked the guy too, he was all personality, and my wife warned me in advance that she might "develop feelings" for him, but felt she could handle it. It was clear she really wanted both the sex and the relationship, and wanted it to be hot for me as well. As their relationship developed it fit my needs perfectly, her lover was uncomfortable with the idea of me being in bed with them, so they slept together in our guest bedroom, and my wife would visit me during the night, or in the morning would come back to bed with me after her lover fucked her and left for work. It was her lover who couldn't deal with the emotions. Or so he said. He said he was "afraid he was falling in love with my wife" and needed to back off a bit. Later, we found out the real reason. He told his wife, who did not approve....wish he'd done that in advance!

co-husband wrote:
Johor wrote:
co-husband wrote:the emotional relationships and emotional experiences that husbands, wives and Bulls have individually and together are the really intense parts of a 3-way relationship. Just harder to get into those details here sometimes..but they are definitely very interesting!

It is the emotional experiences of a hot wife sharing relationship that attract me the most right now. I would like to hear more of your perspective on that if you feel like sharing something.
Hi Johor,

For me the emotional part of sharing my wife is the most erotic. I have always felt that when a man and woman have sexual intercourse, they share a private, intimacy that no one else can be a part of. At that moment when he is inside her, they are one person. And my first experiences as the husband of a hotwife, was letting another man not only penetrate my wife, but to do it in the privacy of HIS own bed. So he not only shared her body, but her whole person while he had her alone.
So even though ours is not a "tradional" cuckold experience. My wife is not dominating me..in fact she is quite the submissive..but as a husband to willingly allow another man to have that level of intimacy with my wife, causes me to feel the entire mix of emotions at the same time. I feel humiliation, angst, jealousy, but also pride, arousal etc. All of it together makes for such an intense experience.

Mark

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:09 am

Hi, Mark. Any updates? This is my favorite thread, and we hope to hear from you soon.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:17 am

Missthefun wrote:Hi, Mark. Any updates? This is my favorite thread, and we hope to hear from you soon.
Hi...Actually I will have some updates soon. Juli and I have been meeting occasionally with a local older man since June, but just in the past couple of weeks, Brian has actually been back in contact with us. Juli and I are discussing the possibility of maybe restoring some kind of relationship with him, but with some changes to the way we did it before. I'll let everyone know when we have worked some details out.

Mark

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:07 am

Great to hear! Looking forward to it. The possibilities are all so exciting! Juli involved w/ 3 men. That would be hot! This has been the hottest thread on here already, and it sounds like it might get even better. Thanks for sharing, Mark!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:49 am

Really not surprised that Brian contacted y'all. Who did he contact? My guess, Julie? I think that he probably loves her. What kind of changes will there be from last time if they get back together?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:27 am

D+D wrote:Really not surprised that Brian contacted y'all. Who did he contact? My guess, Julie? I think that he probably loves her. What kind of changes will there be from last time if they get back together?
Hi D+D...Yes Brian has texted Juli a few times in the past month. (Hasn't contacted me at all). Juli and I had a very open and frank talk about it last week. And she was very honest with me about their relationship when she was meeting him at his house over a year ago. Not that she was dishonest back then, but she was very reluctant to give me certain details because she didn't want to hurt me.

But this time I guess I was a little more assertive which Juli likes a man to be..and she reacted to it. She convinced me that she had and has no emotional feelings of love for Brian. But she did admit the she truly enjoyed the physical sex with him, and had become addicted to it. That's why she ended the relationship with him over a year ago. But I did learn why Brian is able to bed beautiful women...even other men's wives. According to Juli, Brian has certain skills that are appealing. First he is assertive but not rude. He takes control of the sex which Juli prefers a man to do. So she easily submitted to him in bed. Second Brian has good stamina and can control his climax. That's how Juli was able to have her orgasms with Brian during intercourse...that's how she prefers it.

And third..she finally answered my questions about Brian's endowment and I learned he is bigger than I was originally lead to believe. When I asked her that question shortly after they began their sexual relationship in 2015.she told me he was "average size". But now she admits he is "closer to her ex husband's size" whose Cock was over 7 inches long.

So at this point we have decided to take some more time to discuss it.. but are considering restarting our relationship with Brian, but with more restrictions on how often he would be with Juli. And Juli said that she doesn't want to meet with him alone at his house anymore. If we do this again...we will invited Brian to our house and only occasionally...no more regularly scheduled sex sessions twice a month.

So that's it for now..I dont' really know yet how we will decide to move forward. Still working out some details, but I will post more when I know more.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:33 am

You must do what makes you both comfortable.

mfmseeker1969
Experienced

Unread post by mfmseeker1969 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:40 am

Any more updates. will admit u have a very sexy hot wife. But you know that
Thanks for sharing your feelings and her pix with us

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:40 pm

Hi Mark,
I have just read your story from start to present, and enjoyed the dynamics, interactions and the story itself immensely, thank you for a very well written explanation of the way it all evolved!
1 thing I don't seem to be able to get my head around is - way back in the beginning of the liaison between Juli and Brian, prior to their consummating it, you stated that Brian was a long time friend of yours and had been for 10 years or so, but of late the impression was that he is no longer a friend, or had never been and has very limited contact with you, but contacts Juli! Has your friendship dissolved since the relationship (for want of a better word) between Julie and Brian stopped when he took up with a new lady friend?
Prior to Juli and Brian having sex, Brian had expressed his love to Juli, that if my memory serves me, threw her off quite a bit! In recent posts you have commented that he had not professed his love for her?
Does Brian not have any contact with you at all any more?
Please I am not trying to stir things up, I just wanted clarification for my little pea nut brain!
I hope you and Juli continue with your loving relationship and it goes from strength to strength.
Kind Regards
Happy

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:56 am

Happyjohnson wrote:Hi Mark,
I have just read your story from start to present, and enjoyed the dynamics, interactions and the story itself immensely, thank you for a very well written explanation of the way it all evolved!
1 thing I don't seem to be able to get my head around is - way back in the beginning of the liaison between Juli and Brian, prior to their consummating it, you stated that Brian was a long time friend of yours and had been for 10 years or so, but of late the impression was that he is no longer a friend, or had never been and has very limited contact with you, but contacts Juli! Has your friendship dissolved since the relationship (for want of a better word) between Julie and Brian stopped when he took up with a new lady friend?
Prior to Juli and Brian having sex, Brian had expressed his love to Juli, that if my memory serves me, threw her off quite a bit! In recent posts you have commented that he had not professed his love for her?
Does Brian not have any contact with you at all any more?
Please I am not trying to stir things up, I just wanted clarification for my little pea nut brain!
I hope you and Juli continue with your loving relationship and it goes from strength to strength.
Kind Regards
Happy
Hi Happy...Thank you for your questions, and I am glad to clarify.

Yes Brian and his (ex) wife were good friends with Juli and me for about 10 years. It was about a year after their divorce when Juli and I spent more time with Brian, as friends to help him through a very emotionally difficult time in his life. During that time Juli happened to be in Brian's area weekly (for personal reasons unrelated to Brian), but at my encouragement, she would meet with Brian for lunch just to let him talk. That was when I began to notice as a husband, that Brian was becoming enamored with my wife. I saw it in the way Brian looked at her even when I was present (I know how men think :-) but Juli really was oblivious for a long time (she is not really naive but I think was a bit so when it comes to detecting men's motives). But one day Brian did openly express the fact that he felt he was falling in love with her. This shocked Juli and and hindered the relationship for a while.

It took some time but eventually I convinced Juli to allow Brian sexual release with her. At first it was "mercy sex" in her view...but fairly soon I knew she was enjoying the sex too, and it continued on a regular basis for about a year.

So to answer your specific questions...Yes Brian was a good friend and actually continues to be. The change has been with the frequency of our contact. That is mainly due to his becoming involved with another woman, and Juli needed to break from seeing Brian for a while....maybe to "cool down" the sexual intimacy that had developed between them. So for the last year our lack of contact has not been because we are no longer friends..but I suppose a transition from a very active sexual relationship between Brian and Juli...so something more restrained and infrequent.

Please let me know if this answers your questions.

Thanks,

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:22 am

Have they/you decided if they'll hookup again and how often? The sex was really good and exciting between them from your accounts.

kev-uk
Prepubescent

Unread post by kev-uk » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:57 am

Hi everyone. I'm another that has arrived late, but enjoyed following the story and the many supportive replies. So much so, that I want to share with you my own story as there are some similarities and sharing these things makes it have a little more clarity.
My wife is petite , blonde bubbly and professional and works with me in our own small business. she isn't extrovert but friendly and welcoming which over the years some men have misinterpreted and Nikki still never realises when she's gone wrong !
Anyway within our work situation we had several , I guess you might call travelling sales reps (but that's not entirely a good representation) and one , George, and I became good friends. This developed where the three of us became friends and, like examples within this thread, he started out as a friend of mine, became a friend of ours, but really wanted to be more of a friend to Nikki, which he fought with but couldn't stop.
We would go for a drink together and on occasion Nikki would join us too, and they would always be in such rapport that you'd swear they were the couple and I was the third wheel. I loved seeing her happy and vibrant and enjoyed her having fun in a way that didn't seem overly threatening but was intensely flirty at the same time. I'm 40 and Nikki is 42, but she's an ex model and has always attracted tons of male attention and she has built a way of almost repelling advances but is very chatty and friendly with those that get past those defences, and sometimes her and George would be in the pub before me and when I arrived she would have tears streaming down her face laughing at his jokes and stories and i'd arrive feeling uncomfortable.
She used to tell her friends that he looked like 'a young mel gibson' and once when he suggestively put his hand on her knee beneath the table when I unknowingly sat on her opposite side, she confessed that she was 'incredibly turned on' and loved being with 'two men who were very special to her'.
Over several months she became his confidante, like juli & brian, and as George had some issues at home, she became a rock for him to confide in - which she liked, and stepped up to be there for him. Although this meant her spending more time in his company, I never once tried to stop it and as I think I'm amongst friends here in this thread, I don't need to explain why - nor could I , if asked to.
As matters were building, he asked her to lunch, and she spent the morning at the hairdressers and on a beautiful summers day she met him in a slip dress and heels at a pub by the river, wearing big sunnies and oversize earrings. I knew all about it, and so did her 2 best friends who practically encouraged her to commit to George, saying 'you know kev, he's lovely and he'll be ok about it'. Over a bottle or two of white wine they talked and talked and he invited her to go back to his hotel room that same afternoon, but she declined. I'm sure she anguished over her decision, but stayed true to her marriage and came home.
George was always around visiting once every 2 and a half weeks and one evening we went out together to eat , same sort of routine, and Nikki looked supremely comfortable with us both which is whyi suppose i'm posting in the poly forum. I however, remained passive and said nothing as I liked him too, but the dynamics were always shifting as he became more important in her/our lives. That evening we all had slightly too much to drink and he opened up to us and it all got a bit emotional -not for me, but for those two - her in her supportive (naïve ?) empathetic state and him in his desire to talk about his issues, but with a feeling of guilt about doing so to another mans wife in the sanctity of their home. I blushed, mumbled but did nothing and said little.
The time flew by and as we were in the early hours, we offered George our spare room although the bed hadn't been made up as we weren't expecting guests. he retired but Nik had to pop in with clean sheets and a pillowcase so entered his room while I stayed in our own bed. The details are sketchy as she has never opened up and told me but I do know that on entering he was in a state of undress, getting ready for bed, and was thankful for the opportunity to stay. It appears he expressed his gratitude via his boxer shorts and she sat next to him and he kissed her and some sexual contact took place that night altho not full sex. Shamingly, I lay alone in our double bed and masturbated and waited for her to come back to bed which seemed an age but probably wasn't. The days following were changed. I was proud of her and looked differently upon her - I saw her as more vibrant, more sexual and thought she had a spring in her step. I drove George into town that morning , surreal but not uncomfortable particularly. I thought he was going to say 'I have something to confess' but he didn't and neither did Nikki, but their interaction has cooled off significantly since that night. I think he'd make a wonderful steady lover for her, but it all remains unspoken as I think happens with passive men like me.
Why am I relaying all this ? well for one, it's cathartic, but its mainly to tell those 'wannabes' that if you put your wife 'in harms way' and stay in the shadows, she will become intrigued when an alpha male comes along and if he is the right man and is experienced and assertive , she will end up getting fucked before long. I wonder if I engineered things and the answer is, I didn't, but at no time did I try to alter the course and meekly stood by and allowed whatever was to unfold just happen to me/us. George is still around but much less so and I wonder if there's another Man out there who can step up and make her feel like a woman again soon...

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:48 am

It's been a while since I've written an update about Juli and me...so I wanted to post this today to let you know the latest....

First..our local friend named Mike who we have been seeing about once a month or so since July....we had not been able to get a resonse from him since before Christmas. Finally in February we got word from Mike that he has been dealing with some serious health issues. I won't go into detail here, but our thoughts and prayers are with Mike and his family during this difficult time for them.
-----------

Juli and I had actually discussed and decided that we intend to start up our intimate relationship with our long-term friend named Brian. You may recall that we had a year long sexual relationship with him in 2015. Juli would meet with Brian regularly at his house about an hour from us. The sex was very good between them, and for various reasons we decided to suspend those sexual meetings while still remaining friends with Brian outside of the bedroom.

He had dated a couple of women last year, but now is "single" once again...and we already have a lunch meeting scheduled with him on Thursday to talk about parameters for restarting the physical relationship but with more restrictive parameters than before. I won't get into those details today, but will post following our meeting with him.

I hope all of my friends here are doing well and enjoying your hotwifing experiences!

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:51 am

Excited to hear that Brian may be back in the picture. Is Julie excited? I'm betting that she is, but just how excited? What about you? Excited, but apprehensive maybe? I think that in our case, having someone like Brian would be awesome. At least I bet my wife would love it.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:10 am

D+D wrote:Excited to hear that Brian may be back in the picture. Is Julie excited? I'm betting that she is, but just how excited? What about you? Excited, but apprehensive maybe? I think that in our case, having someone like Brian would be awesome. At least I bet my wife would love it.
Hey D+D...Yes Juli and I both are excited about this..Not really apprehensive because I think we have a better grasp on things than we did the first time. Then we were pretty much learning as we went, now we have more confidence in what we are doing.

Juli and I are also communicating more openly with each other. She admits what I already knew...that the sex between her and Brian was really quite good, so she is definitely looking forward to being with him again. And I'm sure he knows what our lunch invitation means...and he's got to be excited too.

Will post more after Thursday's meeting with him.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:58 pm

Looking forward to hearing from you. In the beginning it was pretty intense with the trip that the three of you took. I'm looking forward to seeing how the three of you handle it this time. I'm sure that it will be good and fun. Yes, I'm sure that he's excited and I suspect that he's compared every lady that he's dated to Julie.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:05 am

Good to see that you and your wife are going to reconnect with Brian.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:58 am

We met with our divorced friend Brian for lunch yesterday and discussed renewing the sexual relationship between him and my wife Juli. The meeting went very well and actually was light-hearted and very relaxed. We all knew why we were there and what the topic was going to be, so it was not an intense "negotiation" as I envisioned it might be. So was nice to have some levity along with a topic as serious as including another man in our sex life.

But since we had been in such a relationship with Brian for a year previously, much was already assumed about how it will work. We did make a few adjustments which Brian of course readily agreed to. Here is what we discussed:

>Brian and Juli will meet for sexual relations but this time not on a pre-set schedule. Each time will be somewhat spontaneous with perhaps a phone call a few days before to issue an "invitation" to Brian so that meetings are no longer just assumed.

>The meetings will now mostly be at our house. I do not wish to be present in the bedroom, but will be in the house when Brian is with Juli. She no longer will be alone with him at his house for an entire afternoon. Brian and I both agree that because we have been close friends for many years, that it would feel very awkward for both him and me to be together in a sexual setting. So it was a mutual decision that I will remain outside the bedroom.

>It was also agreed that while they are alone behind the bedroom door,...that it will be THEIR private sexual relationship. I have the freedom to ask certain details which Juli agreed to answer...but mostly I want them to have their own sex without interference from me. Also I told Brian (Juli and I had of course discussed this prior to the meeting) that during the time that they are alone behind the closed bedroom door, that I convey to him as a husband ...the same full access to my wife's body as I am permitted as her husband. This of course means that anything that Juli agrees to do in bed with me, Brian can also do with her. The ultimate decision about what Juli does with her body is of course hers, but the point was that anything she wants to do with Brian including oral, vaginal or anal sex....he can do with her with my blessing.

> I also told Brian that I would continue as we had before...and abstain from sex with Juli the day before they meet. Brian said that of course was my decision to make but that he "appreciated" me doing that. I had assured Juli that the abstinence honestly was a turn on for me, so this is something that I get out of the relationship (ironic that the thing I wanted for myself was to not have sex with my own wife! lol).

Finally...one thing we learned during our talk is that Brian is still involved sexually with one of the women he had been seeing. Juli and I were not aware of that. But Brian explained that she is a married woman, in her 60s whose husband is in such bad health that he is physically unable to have sex with her. So Brian acts as a FB for her. He said they have sex maybe once a month at most. But their sex is bareback...as it will be with Juli. And since Juli and I have been hosting our local friend Mike...also bareback with Juli...we discussed perhaps all of us getting tested. But not sure yet how that will work since Brian will continue to be bareback with the other woman. So no conclusive decision on that yet.

Sorry for the long report. But a lot going on. I think we will host Brian pretty soon...Maybe within the next couple of weeks. And yes Juli is very excited..almost giddy....honestly I am too. And we had sex after we got home! lol

Mark

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:48 am

Another chapter in the perfect erotic story is set to begin, and it’s starring my three favorite characters!

Naturally I’m pleased that you can recreate the fantasy that aroused you back when the story was just a fantasy with an unknown ending.

I’m envious that Brian will be able to use your wife’s gorgeous, inviting body for his pleasure again, but most of all I’m really happy for Julie, as she will have the cock that she prefers having inside her at her beck and call. I think it’s the thought that drives most of us on this forum…our wife’s sexual satisfaction.

You’ve said that both you and Julie really enjoy having Brian cum inside her, so it’s perfect that you agreed to that again. The mental and physical sensation after another man has earlier emptied himself inside your spouse is indescribable. There seems to be something in the evolutionary plan for species improvement that encourages a woman to seek competitive sperm to choose from and allows some husbands to understand and encourage.

I’m really looking forward to your updates as you relive the excitement of the achieved fantasy as you prepare your beautiful and loving wife…and yourself…for her coupling with Brian again. You both deserve the joy it brings.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:02 am

JRE wrote:
You’ve said that both you and Julie really enjoy having Brian cum inside her, so it’s perfect that you agreed to that again. The mental and physical sensation after another man has earlier emptied himself inside your spouse is indescribable. There seems to be something in the evolutionary plan for species improvement that encourages a woman to seek competitive sperm to choose from and allows some husbands to understand and encourage.
JRE thanks. I just have to reply to this part of your comment specifically because I think most or all of us cuckold husbands can relate to your words. Particularly..."The mental and physical sensation after another man has earlier emptied himself inside your spouse is indescribable." So true...I think this one aspect of sharing my wife is more erotic to me than any other. Even if I am not present to witness the act itself, just knowing that another man has literally emptied the essence of himself through his seed..into my wife's womb is indescribable indeed.

It reminds me of those nature shows where in a group of animals, the Alpha Male has his harem of females that he copulates with, as the more passive male stays in the distance and submissively watches as the more Dominant Bull inseminate their female.

Mark