Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Missthefun
Trainable

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by Missthefun » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:03 pm

Always exciting to read your updates, Mark! Glad that situation is working out. Nothing more exciting than to see your lovely lady enjoying sex. I'd love to see any pictures of Juli as she is a very beautiful and sexy lady. Anything you or Juli would like to try? My girlfriend wanted me to lick her clit while another man was inside her. At the time I was not ready for that, but if she ever wanted to play again, I'd be game. Anything you've learned about pleasuring her? One time we were with this guy, and he lightly slapped his cock against my girlfriend's clit. She squirted several times while he did that. Those wet spots on the bed really turned me on. He then plunged his bare cock inside her, the only time she ever took another man bare. It was very hot! Thanks again for sharing! Always a pleasure, literally!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:12 am

Footfreak wrote:Sounds like with holding another man's penis for your sexy wife to suck can your sucking the same be far behind. I was amazed how this happened to me. Hating myself for enjoying myself sucking my first wife's bulls dick mostly because I liked it. If you think about it logically if she likes sucking a stiff cock why should not you?
Good Luck my brother with your further growth!
Footfreak...I admit that I have sucked other men's cocks before. (Just have never done it in front of my wife). My first experience was about 5 years ago when I met with an older couple while traveling alone. He wanted me to suck him after he pulled out of his wife, so I did..and honestly I liked how it felt to have his hard penis in my mouth. So I have met with 4 other men since then and sucked them. Juli does not know that I have such bi experience, and a couple of weeks ago when I held our friend's cock briefly for her to suck, was the first time she saw me even touch another man.

And you may be right,..it may be only a matter of time before i am sucking his cock along side Juli. I would be ok with that.
And to your point about you sucking your wife's Bull..I think maybe cuckold husbands are just naturally inclined to be in that kind of submissive role, especially with the man who is fucking our wife.
Any other husbands have a comment on that?

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:38 am

I have a question... How do you think Julie would react if you sucked a cock in front of her. Would you broach the subject with her first? If so how would you approach it. I think that it may in fact be a natural progression for a cuckold, but how will it affect our wives? I held a young BBC's cock while he entered my wife once. Later he told me next time I want you to fluff me. I've kept in contact with him, but we haven't been with him in over a year because I know what he wants and I'm afraid that he might get it. I don't know if I'm prepared for that psychologically. Don't want to do something in the heat of the moment that I would regret or that might upset my wife or cause her to have bad feelings toward me.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:01 pm

D+D wrote:I have a question... How do you think Julie would react if you sucked a cock in front of her. Would you broach the subject with her first? If so how would you approach it. I think that it may in fact be a natural progression for a cuckold, but how will it affect our wives? I held a young BBC's cock while he entered my wife once. Later he told me next time I want you to fluff me. I've kept in contact with him, but we haven't been with him in over a year because I know what he wants and I'm afraid that he might get it. I don't know if I'm prepared for that psychologically. Don't want to do something in the heat of the moment that I would regret or that might upset my wife or cause her to have bad feelings toward me.
Maybe it is time to hint about it to her. Tell her what he said and ask her if she would like to meet with him again ... The discussion will take care of itself from there !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:04 pm

co-husband wrote:
Footfreak wrote:Sounds like with holding another man's penis for your sexy wife to suck can your sucking the same be far behind. I was amazed how this happened to me. Hating myself for enjoying myself sucking my first wife's bulls dick mostly because I liked it. If you think about it logically if she likes sucking a stiff cock why should not you?
Good Luck my brother with your further growth!
Footfreak...I admit that I have sucked other men's cocks before. (Just have never done it in front of my wife). My first experience was about 5 years ago when I met with an older couple while traveling alone. He wanted me to suck him after he pulled out of his wife, so I did..and honestly I liked how it felt to have his hard penis in my mouth. So I have met with 4 other men since then and sucked them. Juli does not know that I have such bi experience, and a couple of weeks ago when I held our friend's cock briefly for her to suck, was the first time she saw me even touch another man.

And you may be right,..it may be only a matter of time before i am sucking his cock along side Juli. I would be ok with that.
And to your point about you sucking your wife's Bull..I think maybe cuckold husbands are just naturally inclined to be in that kind of submissive role, especially with the man who is fucking our wife.

Mark
Yes, it is just a matter of time. And yes, it is a natural progression for a submissive cuckold. You can work into it as I mentioned above.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

ally_allyandcole
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by ally_allyandcole » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:25 pm

Good for you Mark. I have followed this post for awhile and always sensed you were a submissive cuckold.....i think an open conversation with your with is in order....she will understand.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:29 am

Thank you... I'm not certain how Juli would feel about it because we have never discussed the matter at all. I think that she assumes that I do not have any bi sexual interest, so you are right that a conversation is in order.
And I actually have thought about how I might broach the subject with Juli. I thought perhaps I would tell her that I am "curious" and ask her how she would feel if I tried sucking our friend during one of our foreplay sessions with him. I think Mike would be okay with it. As long as he got to have sex with Juli.. He wouldn't care what I did.. lol

And yes Ally.. About 2 years ago after being with 3 men already, I determined that I was much more comfortable in a submissive role when I am in a bi situation. And actually with the last man, I serviced him orally but he did not reciprocate, and I was quite alright with that. Honestly I prefer it that way now.
I am not effeminate, but prefer to be in the female role when with another man. If that makes sense.

Mark

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:19 pm

Mark - it is always good to know what you enjoy, ideally you have found a good place for mutual enjoyment by you and your wife. :)
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

sirenseeker
Trainable

Unread post by sirenseeker » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:10 pm

co-husband wrote: Footfreak...I admit that I have sucked other men's cocks before. (Just have never done it in front of my wife). My first experience was about 5 years ago when I met with an older couple while traveling alone. He wanted me to suck him after he pulled out of his wife, so I did..and honestly I liked how it felt to have his hard penis in my mouth. So I have met with 4 other men since then and sucked them. Juli does not know that I have such bi experience, and a couple of weeks ago when I held our friend's cock briefly for her to suck, was the first time she saw me even touch another man.

Mark
I have closely followed and enjoyed your sharing of Juli with her two lovers and was glad to learn that after being a third wheel of sorts with Brian, you got to witness and participate a bit with Mike making love to Juli. You're spot on that cuckold husbands tend to be naturally submissive in the presence of a more alpha male.

I know that my first experience set the pattern for me with my first wife's lover Jim, who was sexually superior to me in every sense; size, skill, stamina, and significantly in the volume of seed he delivered to my wife with such regularity. I frequently witnessed their passion but could not admit to my wife that I deeply desired to show my submission by directly experiencing his alpha sexual superiority. I just couldn't own up to having bi/submissive desires to either of them, though I'm fairly certain in retrospect that Jim would have been cool with it as he quite enjoyed displaying his superior appeal and gifts with my wife.

Fortunately I came across Steve, a stud who was enjoying Sandy, a woman I was dating some years later. I've related all of this in stories posted in the Library but the crux of the matter is that Sandy knew full well I wanted to handle and taste the cock that she was taking on occasion while we were involved. She gave me the green light and assured me that Steve would welcome such a display of submission. So I did and really got into it. It turned out that Steve and I were both fishing in the same online dating pond and he had stood stud to more than a few of the women I had also had. It deepened my submissive desire knowing that he was a far better endowed and skilled lover. Many times I would orally service him before and after his conquests and was deeply compelled by his relating his sexual achievements.

I did connect once with a nicely endowed guy to see if I would enjoy a more random display of my bi desires but frankly sucking a cock that had not also been in a woman I knew did nada for me. I think for me I was only compelled by a man who had claimed the pussy of one of my women and who I knew was demonstrably my superior as a lover. A cock, in and of itself, no matter the size, didn't really compel me. I'd be curious to know if you sought out men who were better endowed and/or active with women. I do think you're right that at its most fundamental, a generally hetero guy sucking cock is less a submissive act. The question is what compels submission.

Great topic.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:35 pm

Thank you..and yes I think it is a topic worth talking more about. I never really had any desire for bi sex until fairly recently...within the last 5 years. I never sought it out, but it was presented to me by the man (husband and wife) that I met with for my first mfm threesome. It was a very positive experience and so after that, I kept seeking it out again when I had opportunity.

The next 2 men I was with, was a "mutual" oral experience. But the next one was an admitted Top gay man. It was still mutual oral sex but I guess he could easily tell that I was a natural submissive even though I was married and heterosexual. So our intimacy that evening turned into him taking charge and me assuming (what i would consider) the "female" role. Let's just say that before the evening was over, I had the same view in the missionary position that my wife usually has with me.

Finally, the most recent man was also an Alpha Male and I serviced him orally to completion while he looked at pictures of my wife. He never offered to even touch me, and I was absolutely okay with that. So from those last two experiences, I determined that any male intimacy that I have from now on, I want to be submissive, even if that means that I do not experience a climax.

I haven't yet had the opportunity to submit to a man who has also had my wife, other than holding our friend's cock briefly so my wife could suck it...but I guess that is a good start lol.

To your question, what compels a husband to want to submit to another man? I think some of us have a more passive personality, and when we are with a man who has an A personality, we fall into the more comfortable role of being a follower. And when that happens in a sexual situation, the emotions, feelings and experiences are that much more intense. And I think that when we submit to the point of "giving" our wife's body to another man...that has to be the ultimate submission for a husband..and I would assume is the ultimate prize for an Alpha Male / Bull.

Mark

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:47 pm

You and Juli just might discover that she enjoys seeing you take a submissive role with other men.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:52 am

You could always open the conversation by asking Juli what she enjoys most about sucking her lover's cock.

sirenseeker
Trainable

Unread post by sirenseeker » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:05 am

co-husband wrote:So from those last two experiences, I determined that any male intimacy that I have from now on, I want to be submissive, even if that means that I do not experience a climax.
Mark, you are indeed coming to terms with your need for submission to an alpha male as well as to Juli's sexual needs. That's a powerful combination. It's a real plus that you have such a solid marriage and have already taken the step of offering her body to Brian and Mike for their use and enjoyment. Juli obviously enjoys having a lover on her terms and I would suppose would be open to you more honestly and fully stating the rush you get as a beta male from submission to her more skilled and sexually dominant alpha male lovers.

I know that I missed a great opportunity with my first wife and her lover Jim to experience and enjoy beta male submission. Jim certainly enjoyed displaying his sexual alpha male dominance to me in our arrangement, and was quite open is displaying his endowment both in and out of bed with my wife. He frequently showered at our place and it was not uncommon for him to strut around naked after making love to my wife. He was justifiably proud and vain of what he was packing and clearly wanted to make a statement. Had I been more forthcoming and open with my wife about my bi/submissive desires, I have no doubt both that she would have been accepting and Jim quite willing for me to take my submission to the next level.

I was fortunate later that Sandy clearly understood my needs and encouraged me to take that first step with her lover Steve after watching them together that first time. Steve quite enjoyed my attentions to his cock and the opportunity to assert his alpha dominance with an obviously beta male who regularly offered up his women for his use. Sandy quite enjoyed the eroticism as well and it opened up a new element in our relationship. She totally got that my need was less to enjoy cock than to display submission - both to her and to Steve. She loved it all but it would not have been possible if our relationship was not already solid.

You already have that level of intimacy with Juli. And, trust me, any man who consents to your presence while he fucks your wife has alpha confidence and enjoys displaying his sexual superiority. I believe that taking that next step is not as big a leap as you might imagine. Mike apparently didn't blanche when you touched his cock nor did Juli demur.

The bottom line as I see it is that you miss 100% of the shots you never take.

Keep us updated!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:18 pm

sirenseeker wrote:She totally got that my need was less to enjoy cock than to display submission - both to her and to Steve. She loved it all but it would not have been possible if our relationship was not already solid.
I can appreciate your insight because I think it is how I feel too. While I do enjoy physically how another man's cock feels, it's more than that which gives me pleasure from an Alpha / beta relationship with a man. Once I realized my optimum role when I am in a sexual setting with another male is to be submissive to Him, I enjoyed the experiences much more than when I felt that I had to "perform" on an equal level. And yes, with Mike letting me watch as he has sex with Juli, he must understand that I am naturally beta. I think it probably takes a beta personality to do more than "share" our wife (I mean such as in a swinging situation where the husband gets to enjoy the other man's wife in a swap). To literally "give" our wife to another man with no expectation of any return, takes a beta / cuckold to not only do it, but to enjoy it.

Mark

sirenseeker
Trainable

Unread post by sirenseeker » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:56 pm

co-husband wrote:
sirenseeker wrote:She totally got that my need was less to enjoy cock than to display submission - both to her and to Steve. She loved it all but it would not have been possible if our relationship was not already solid.
I can appreciate your insight because I think it is how I feel too. While I do enjoy physically how another man's cock feels, it's more than that which gives me pleasure from an Alpha / beta relationship with a man. Once I realized my optimum role when I am in a sexual setting with another male is to be submissive to Him, I enjoyed the experiences much more than when I felt that I had to "perform" on an equal level. And yes, with Mike letting me watch as he has sex with Juli, he must understand that I am naturally beta. I think it probably takes a beta personality to do more than "share" our wife (I mean such as in a swinging situation where the husband gets to enjoy the other man's wife in a swap). To literally "give" our wife to another man with no expectation of any return, takes a beta / cuckold to not only do it, but to enjoy it.

Mark
Thanks for your comments, Mark.

I recall you commenting on Mike's size and ability to achieve and sustain a firm erection the first time he was with Juli with you present. I assure you that from my experience with Jim mounting my wife to witnessing Steve servicing several of my women, that both men were charged by asserting their sexual alpha dominance in my presence and that as much as enjoying sex with my woman fueled their erect power. It strikes me that while Brian had perhaps deeper needs, Mike is quite content to service your wife and clearly establish who was the beta and who as the alpha male. I had another MMF experience with a man who could not perform as expected with me present as doubtless he was not confident in his sexuality. He was fairly average and had I not been present, I'm sure he would have done fine, but I have to think that his performance issues resulted from his lack of alpha confidence in his endowment and his skill in bed.

I did enjoy reclaiming my ladies afterwards but always in private after the 'bull' left. Frankly I was not able to achieve an erection with them present; experiencing a natural sense of beta inadequacy and perhaps not wishing to be humiliated. There was never a question as to who was the alpha male; the man who always went first and marked the woman in such a territorial way. To use an Olympic analogy, they got the gold, while I washed out in the preliminaries. My reward always was to taste and on occasion to enter my partner after she had been filled with another man's sperm. It's more than just the silken, physical sensation on your cock. As you alluded to, it's knowing that it's another man's liquid essence inside of your wife easing your way.

I noticed that you refer quite frequently to the presence of Brian and Mike's semen/sperm inside of Juli each time you reclaimed her. I get that. In a totally primal sense it is their seed, offered so deeply and in such abundance, that provides them with a higher chance for sexual success. It mattered not to me that both my wife and Sandy were on birth control. The deal was that another man, superior to me sexually, had made his primal claim on my woman well before I did and that their pussy teemed with sperm which could not be removed and which was delivered with my consent. That's some pretty heavy stuff, Mark. If as I guess that simple truth is fundamental to your beta submission, Juli will certainly understand and accept. But it has to be verbalized, in my opinion. I always regret I did not take that simple step with Jim and my wife. All I have left is my memories and a quite old photo of Jim and my wife naked together in bed. What I wouldn't have given to fluff that meaty cock and guide it into my wife. Ah well.

I envy you with the opportunity you now have to experience a full measure of submission with Juli and Mike. Hope you make it happen, my friend!

+WifeSuckedFriend
Prepubescent

Unread post by +WifeSuckedFriend » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Our stories are so similar, I opened an account on OHW to respond. Our friend Marc was (like your friend) going through a nasty divorce. On top of leaving him for another man, his wife hasn't sucked him off for the last few years. Add that to the fact(s) that my wife is loves to suck cock and is an amazing CS, it's like adding gasoline to a fire. What was supposed to be a "one time blowjob" has turned into a regular thing. For the most part it has been great for all of us, but I won't lie to you. Knowing your wife is sucking someone off can be hard to deal with. Seeing her do it takes a committed husband. As we learned, sometimes the hard way, be open and honest with each other the whole time. Don't hold anything back and remember that you love each other.

-Rob

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:15 pm

+WifeSuckedFriend wrote:Our stories are so similar, I opened an account on OHW to respond. Our friend Marc was (like your friend) going through a nasty divorce. On top of leaving him for another man, his wife hasn't sucked him off for the last few years. Add that to the fact(s) that my wife is loves to suck cock and is an amazing CS, it's like adding gasoline to a fire. What was supposed to be a "one time blowjob" has turned into a regular thing. For the most part it has been great for all of us, but I won't lie to you. Knowing your wife is sucking someone off can be hard to deal with. Seeing her do it takes a committed husband. As we learned, sometimes the hard way, be open and honest with each other the whole time. Don't hold anything back and remember that you love each other.

-Rob
Welcome to OHW, +WifeSuckedFriend.

:)

Mia

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:07 pm

+WifeSuckedFriend wrote:Our stories are so similar, I opened an account on OHW to respond. Our friend Marc was (like your friend) going through a nasty divorce. On top of leaving him for another man, his wife hasn't sucked him off for the last few years. Add that to the fact(s) that my wife is loves to suck cock and is an amazing CS, it's like adding gasoline to a fire. What was supposed to be a "one time blowjob" has turned into a regular thing. For the most part it has been great for all of us, but I won't lie to you. Knowing your wife is sucking someone off can be hard to deal with. Seeing her do it takes a committed husband. As we learned, sometimes the hard way, be open and honest with each other the whole time. Don't hold anything back and remember that you love each other.

-Rob
Hi Rob...Thanks so much for joining in with your experiences and comments.
You're exactly right that the contrast that a husband experiences is almost indescribable. By contrast I mean that on one hand, I wanted my wife to begin helping our divorced friend (it was more than oral sex even from the very first time that she agreed to be with him)..but on the other hand the emotional part was more intense than I had anticipated. I was able to channel all of that intensity into arousal, and I think not being present helped too.

Our marriage is so solid and long-term, I never feared that the sexual relationship that my wife had with our friend would harm our relationship, and it didn't. In fact, my wife was the one who said when the sharing should end with our friend. Through it all, she guarded our marriage first and foremost.

Now that we have met 3 times with another man who has a different situation (he is older, married but has a pretty inactive sex life at home), my being present to watch is as you described it...sometimes hard to deal with as a husband. Something as simple as seeing my wife's willingness to take her clothes off in front of another man just amazes me each time. Juli is a very conservative lady in some ways (she is very personable and people love her, and her circle of friends are all Christians)...then to see her undress with such ease and non-chalance in front of a strange man is both puzzling and erotic at the same time.

For me it's always been more about the emotional arousal than the actual physical sex of sharing my wife. I do love to watch, but it is the knowledge that another man is having my wife in a way that usually only I as her husband would have her. To me this is the amazing thing about wife sharing.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:21 pm

So true Mark. Everything you said. I might add that the ease that my wife has dropping to her knees to suck cock amazes me. Also sometimes when a wife sees the same man alone for a period of time, they develop a relationship that include their own way of making love as a couple. It's hard sometimes to imagine that your wife would do that, but it's an emotional turn on.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:41 am

D+D wrote:So true Mark. Everything you said. I might add that the ease that my wife has dropping to her knees to suck cock amazes me. Also sometimes when a wife sees the same man alone for a period of time, they develop a relationship that include their own way of making love as a couple. It's hard sometimes to imagine that your wife would do that, but it's an emotional turn on.
D+D...Yes exactly. And that happened with Juli and our friend Brian. They were alone together in bed an average of twice a month for almost a year, and their sexual relationship developed into a lovemaking routine that was unique to them as a couple.

I don't think I've ever shared this here before, but after Juli and Brian ended their relationship, Juli told me that the reason was that she (and to some extent even Brian) had become aware that the sex they were having had taken on a passion of it's own and was more like a married couple. She said it wasn't the same emotional bond that a husband and wife have, she never felt that deeply toward Brian, and he didn't want more than a sexual relationship with Juli, but it had become too comfortable for them to get into bed and have sex. Apparently Brian had certain skills in bed that Juli greatly enjoyed, and Brian obviously enjoyed getting to have a regular sex life with a beautiful, petite blond, even if she was married to another man,,...and it was the sex that they both loved and not so much that they loved each other.

Mark

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:47 am

my wife Nc-hotwife89, has 2 bf"s. 1 for 2 years and 1 for 1 year. I am sure they love the sex and she loves the sex, but I would say her bf"s are in love with her who wouldn't be. if she came to me and said that 1 of her bf"s wanted to give her a ring showing how much in love with her they are I am ok with it.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:36 am

HW does not wear a ring from her FB but a necklace he gave her. She only wears it when she is with him or he's in town. That's their thing and its not an issue with me.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:00 am

NC-hotwife-hubby wrote:my wife Nc-hotwife89, has 2 bf"s. 1 for 2 years and 1 for 1 year. I am sure they love the sex and she loves the sex, but I would say her bf"s are in love with her who wouldn't be. if she came to me and said that 1 of her bf"s wanted to give her a ring showing how much in love with her they are I am ok with it.
[quote="Arizonaguy" HW does not wear a ring from her FB but a necklace he gave her. She only wears it when she is with him or he's in town. That's their thing and its not an issue with me.[/quote]

Thanks to you both. I could actually tell that Brian had certain feelings for my wife, even before we started the sexual relationship with him. That's actually the reason that I originally chose the name "co-husband" for my account here. I do think he was much more interested in the sex with my wife than he was being her husband, but I do think for any couple to have an on-going sexual relationship, some emotional bonding is going to take place. And That is what got my wife's attention when she came to the realization just how comfortable they had become in bed as a couple.

On a somewhat related note..Last week I sat next to a woman on a plane and noticed she was wearing an ankle bracelet. Does that mean she might have been a hotwife?

Mark

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:17 am

my wifes younger BF will be fucking her today in our bed at my house while I am in another room listening. then she will come to me and show me how well she got fucked and I will get down and lick her red pussy clean and she will cum and then I will jack off ...I love this and she really loves it

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:16 am

NCH, congrats on the successful evolution of your cuckokdry. Happy to hear your stunningly sexy wife is allowing you to be a true cuck and feeding your the creampies you've craved. Is fluffing in your future?