Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
sirenseeker
Trainable

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by sirenseeker » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:35 am

co-husband wrote:
sirenseeker wrote:Mark,

I totally get your interest and drive to see Brian's cock; the organ that is giving your Juli more sexual pleasure than you can provide. I've shared a wife and half a dozen girlfriends with men who were my sexual superior. I too felt driven to get a visual sense of their endowment. It worked out that I was able to witness the lovemaking at least once with each of my lady friends and their lovers. My experience has been that bulls who are confident in their endowment and skills quite like showing off. The one instance where my partner's lover objected, I just talked with my girlfriend and asked if she could help with this. She arranged for the two of them to make out in front of me in the living room before heading to the bedroom. She simply unzipped him and caressed his cock, so I had a bit of a view. If I had approached her lover, he would have turned me down. Perhaps Juli would be agreeable to this simple favor as she is devoted to you.
Sirenseeker...thank you. This is actually a very good suggestion. So far Brian has resisted the idea of having an "audience" as he put it, during their lovemaking. But in the situation you described, I know few men who would make a woman stop fondling his Cock even if her husband was in the same room watching.
I'm sure it's probably natural as a husband to be so curious to see the Cock that satisfies my wife. As you said..."just "to have the visual sense of their endowment".

I did get to be present last summer when we shared with an older local man., so I saw his Cock...and honestly the image is still burned into my mind. I never used to be inclined to be bi-sexual, but after sharing my wife with other men, I quickly found myself admiring their Cocks, knowing where they have been and what they have experienced with her. I was able to "service" the older man before he actually had Juli, but after he had had sex with her, I seemed to crave his Cock even more.

Mark
Hi, Mark. I too was able to satisfy my desire to more fully experience and taste the cock of Steve, a man who was the occasional lover of S, a woman I had started dating. I learned that Steve was both well endowed and so skilled in bed that S asked if she might continue sleeping with him on occasion. She got right away that this excited me and arranged a threesome, so that I got to more fully share in the passion of their mating. I learned why Steve was special, as he was gifted with a thick, veiny cock and the skills to seriously pleasure my girlfriend. S suggested after the initial threesome that she'd be fine if I orally pleasured Steve the next time, which I did. I struggled a bit with the notion that I might be bisexual, but she was pretty cool and versed in sexual matters and said what I wanted was more of a need to show submission to a more sexually dynamic male. That insight really helped me. In time I would orally service and caress Steve's big, thick endowment both in a threesome and then privately. I learned that we were both dating online and interested in several of the same women. My awe and submission deepened over time as he successfully bedded several of the woman I also had an interest in. It was a pretty intense six months for me as, like you, my craving for his cock deepened with each new experience and revelation of his superior sexual prowess. I couldn't stop thinking about my lady friends receiving his impressive cock into their bodies. I was glad there was never even a hint or suggestion of anything other than foreplay contact between us. I was lucky enough to be rewarded with several loads of his warm, thick semen in my mouth. It was a special pleasure to receive a share of the sperm he was regularly putting into women I had dated and had not had similar success with.

What may be more helpful for you is that years before, my then wife had resumed a sexual connection with Jim, her lover before our marriage. She did so with my knowledge and encouragement. I knew that they had had great sex and that he had a plus sized cock. When I said that I had a desire to witness them together, she said she would see to it and said something I'll always remember, "After all, it's the woman who's in charge of something like this." I witnessed their lovemaking on several occasions with my wife seeing to it that I did. She said that after all, I was her husband and her primary focus. I'll never forget my first sight of Jim's fully erect penis in our bedroom, jutting proudly from loins and readied for my wife. It's an image that was burned into my mind, even more than the images of their impassioned lovemaking.

Many years later, I was seeing a woman, J, more or less steadily. She had been sleeping with a neighbor off and on for a few years and was upfront about their arrangement and when we had settled in, said she would be fine to suspend his privileges. I told her that that wouldn't be necessary but I would like to see them together perhaps. She smiled and said that she would be glad to do that. She simply let her neighbor know that they could only continue sleeping together if the three of us met and I was at my ease, as I was now her boyfriend. J deftly handled him, me, and the situation. Her neighbor agreed and, as I indicated in the scenario in my post, they began to make out after a few drinks. He was a bit uncomfortable but J took his mind off anything but her. J took out his cock after a few minutes and loved on it before heading with him to her bedroom. I sensed I would not be welcome, so I cooled my heels while they made love. I did get a pretty good look at his organ and saw enough to visually confirm that he had a nice sized, hard cock as J had told me and that he did indeed have an impressively large mushroom crown. After he left, she asked if I was okay and I said I was. She giggled and said that her neighbor was agreeable to her request for the simple reason that he wanted to continue to sleep with her while dating me.

Perhaps Brian would be responsive to a similar suggestion. After all, it is Juli who is in control, however alpha he might be. There's more than a bit of truth to the old adage that the pussy makes the rules.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:21 am

sirenseeker wrote:
co-husband wrote:

Hi, Mark. I too was able to satisfy my desire to more fully experience and taste the cock of Steve, a man who was the occasional lover of S, a woman I had started dating. I learned that Steve was both well endowed and so skilled in bed that S asked if she might continue sleeping with him on occasion. She got right away that this excited me and arranged a threesome, so that I got to more fully share in the passion of their mating. I learned why Steve was special, as he was gifted with a thick, veiny cock and the skills to seriously pleasure my girlfriend. S suggested after the initial threesome that she'd be fine if I orally pleasured Steve the next time, which I did. I struggled a bit with the notion that I might be bisexual, but she was pretty cool and versed in sexual matters and said what I wanted was more of a need to show submission to a more sexually dynamic male. That insight really helped me. In time I would orally service and caress Steve's big, thick endowment both in a threesome and then privately. ...... like you, my craving for his cock deepened with each new experience and revelation of his superior sexual prowess. I couldn't stop thinking about my lady friends receiving his impressive cock into their bodies. I was glad there was never even a hint or suggestion of anything other than foreplay contact between us. I was lucky enough to be rewarded with several loads of his warm, thick semen in my mouth. It was a special pleasure to receive a share of the sperm he was regularly putting into women I had dated and had not had similar success with.....

Perhaps Brian would be responsive to a similar suggestion. After all, it is Juli who is in control, however alpha he might be. There's more than a bit of truth to the old adage that the pussy makes the rules.
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I have found my reaction toward the other men who have bedded my wife to be similar in that I have both a certain admiration for their abilities in bed, and a curiosity about their Cocks. I actually submitted to my overall curiosity about cocks before Juli and I started the wife-sharing lifestyle. On business trips I did meet with other men occasionally for mutual oral sex, but I soon determined that I was definitely the beta male in such relationships (I had trouble getting erections sometimes, but no trouble at all servicing the other men). So once I realized this and determined to just submissively service the Alpha Male without any expectation of reciprocation from them, my bi experiences were more enjoyable for both me and the other men.

My first experience with Mike (our older, local friend) was to host him alone when Juli was out of town. He came to our house, I serviced him orally to completion in our marriage bed while he looked at nude pics of Juli on my laptop. It was about 5 months later when Juli and I first hosted him together for a MFM threesome.

In our case, Juli has been reluctant to talk too frankly about her sexual experiences with other men. I know she holds back because she doesn't want to hurt me, but I have been able to get enough info from her to put together a pretty accurate picture of what it is about these men that she has enjoyed. From her high school sex partners, to her ex husband...and to the men I have shared her with recently..including Brian....it's not as much their size (although I know she has been with men significantly bigger than I)..but it's their ability to delay their climax so that Juli can reach orgasm during intercourse.
I have always struggled with pre-mature ejaculation, so I know what she truly enjoys about Brian (and others) is the experience of natural orgasm. Even the older friend Mike...his Cock was not all that much bigger than my own, but his stamina was such that I actually witnessed my wife orgasm on his cock during sex. That was a very surreal site to see.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

sirenseeker
Trainable

Unread post by sirenseeker » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:20 pm

co-husband wrote:
sirenseeker wrote:
co-husband wrote:

Hi, Mark. I too was able to satisfy my desire to more fully experience and taste the cock of Steve, a man who was the occasional lover of S, a woman I had started dating. I learned that Steve was both well endowed and so skilled in bed that S asked if she might continue sleeping with him on occasion. She got right away that this excited me and arranged a threesome, so that I got to more fully share in the passion of their mating. I learned why Steve was special, as he was gifted with a thick, veiny cock and the skills to seriously pleasure my girlfriend. S suggested after the initial threesome that she'd be fine if I orally pleasured Steve the next time, which I did. I struggled a bit with the notion that I might be bisexual, but she was pretty cool and versed in sexual matters and said what I wanted was more of a need to show submission to a more sexually dynamic male. That insight really helped me. In time I would orally service and caress Steve's big, thick endowment both in a threesome and then privately. ...... like you, my craving for his cock deepened with each new experience and revelation of his superior sexual prowess. I couldn't stop thinking about my lady friends receiving his impressive cock into their bodies. I was glad there was never even a hint or suggestion of anything other than foreplay contact between us. I was lucky enough to be rewarded with several loads of his warm, thick semen in my mouth. It was a special pleasure to receive a share of the sperm he was regularly putting into women I had dated and had not had similar success with.....

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I have found my reaction toward the other men who have bedded my wife to be similar in that I have both a certain admiration for their abilities in bed, and a curiosity about their Cocks. I actually submitted to my overall curiosity about cocks before Juli and I started the wife-sharing lifestyle. On business trips I did meet with other men occasionally for mutual oral sex, but I soon determined that I was definitely the beta male in such relationships (I had trouble getting erections sometimes, but no trouble at all servicing the other men). So once I realized this and determined to just submissively service the Alpha Male without any expectation of reciprocation from them, my bi experiences were more enjoyable for both me and the other men.

My first experience with Mike (our older, local friend) was to host him alone when Juli was out of town. He came to our house, I serviced him orally to completion in our marriage bed while he looked at nude pics of Juli on my laptop. It was about 5 months later when Juli and I first hosted him together for a MFM threesome.

In our case, Juli has been reluctant to talk too frankly about her sexual experiences with other men. I know she holds back because she doesn't want to hurt me, but I have been able to get enough info from her to put together a pretty accurate picture of what it is about these men that she has enjoyed. From her high school sex partners, to her ex husband...and to the men I have shared her with recently..including Brian....it's not as much their size (although I know she has been with men significantly bigger than I)..but it's their ability to delay their climax so that Juli can reach orgasm during intercourse.
I have always struggled with pre-mature ejaculation, so I know what she truly enjoys about Brian (and others) is the experience of natural orgasm. Even the older friend Mike...his Cock was not all that much bigger than my own, but his stamina was such that I actually witnessed my wife orgasm on his cock during sex. That was a very surreal site to see.

Mark
I was lucky enough to understand and accept that I was a beta male and was fascinated and compelled to learn that more than a few of the woman I knew and had been involved with had had satisfying sexual relationships with more dynamic men. I am neither poorly endowed nor a slouch in bed, but I witnessed with my ex wife and Jim, and realized that there was a whole different level of manly success which I could not achieve with women. I have to think now that my mind was seared by the sight of his much larger cock, so size did compel my submission from that point on. I have orally serviced two men, both much better endowed and both having slept with women I either dated or was interested in. I would have demurred had they wanted to go down on me as I would have lost my sense of awe and not been in the submissive place I wanted to be in. However, I'm with you that size aside, some men just have what it takes to satisfy a woman, be it stamina, skill, or sexual charisma. Still, sex itself is fairly simple and it is about the cock and the pussy. I just know as a man, if a beta one, I am driven to witness or see visual confirmation of another man's superiority as a lover. I have no desire to seek out strange cock and never have.

I hesitate to offer advice about anyone's marriage but I do know from your posts that you have a solid marriage, so that's a start. I know I was lucky with my first marriage to have a cool, thoughtful, secure partner who listened to my desires and made them happen. It all started with honest sharing.

Good luck to you and keep us all posted!

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:42 pm

Any more adventures, Mark?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:52 am

Missthefun wrote:Any more adventures, Mark?
Hi Missthefun.....Thanks for asking, but no new adventures since the last one in November. We knew December would be very busy for all of us and it has been. So no plans until after Christmas. But I think we probably will go to Brian's house the week between Christmas and New Years so that he and Juli can spend some intimate time together.
I'll keep you informed.

Mark

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:29 am

As a bf, it is a big part of my excitement as I take a hot wife and watch her cuckold slowly building up the desire to hold and suck my Cock. It shows in his eyes !! It always starts with the look of curiosity when he first sees my cock. Then as I begin satisfying his wife in ways he can’t I begin to see admiration in his eyes and notice times he would rub himself looking at my Cock as much as watching his wife. Once I see this admiration building I tease him with situations like having him watch up close as she sucks my cock and reach a point that I ask him if he wants to hold it while she sucks it. That seems to be the big breakthrough because once he breaks the barrier of touching and holding my cock I begin to see a desire building in his eyes until he begins holding my Cock and looking at me with absolute abandonment in his eyes and his facial expression. That is when I say “would you like to try sucking my cock ?? At the point he will jump st the chance and once he feels my cock in his mouth and my cum filling him it will become a natural obsession to suck my cock and beg for my cum.

I have never forced a cuckold to suck my cock and if I don’t see the desire building up in his eyes. I will admit that I will tease him and instigate.. but never force him !!

I don’t see this as bisexual or homophobic .. but as an act of submission and urge to satisfy his hot wife’s BF as his part as a cuckold. But once he has experienced the sexual feelings and satisfaction of sucking a cock it may lead him in different directions of experimentation that he never dreamed of before. Once he has felt these urges it is almost impossible to ever deny them.

My thoughts...

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:09 am

bradisalpha wrote:As a bf, it is a big part of my excitement as I take a hot wife and watch her cuckold slowly building up the desire to hold and suck my Cock. It shows in his eyes !! It always starts with the look of curiosity when he first sees my cock. Then as I begin satisfying his wife in ways he can’t I begin to see admiration in his eyes and notice times he would rub himself looking at my Cock as much as watching his wife. Once I see this admiration building I tease him with situations like having him watch up close as she sucks my cock and reach a point that I ask him if he wants to hold it while she sucks it. That seems to be the big breakthrough because once he breaks the barrier of touching and holding my cock I begin to see a desire building in his eyes until he begins holding my Cock and looking at me with absolute abandonment in his eyes and his facial expression. That is when I say “would you like to try sucking my cock ?? At the point he will jump st the chance and once he feels my cock in his mouth and my cum filling him it will become a natural obsession to suck my cock and beg for my cum.

I have never forced a cuckold to suck my cock and if I don’t see the desire building up in his eyes. I will admit that I will tease him and instigate.. but never force him !!

I don’t see this as bisexual or homophobic .. but as an act of submission and urge to satisfy his hot wife’s BF as his part as a cuckold. But once he has experienced the sexual feelings and satisfaction of sucking a cock it may lead him in different directions of experimentation that he never dreamed of before. Once he has felt these urges it is almost impossible to ever deny them.

My thoughts...

Brad
Thank you Sir Brad. i can attest to this as well. While i had never considered the sexual appeal of another man, i did become curious after the age of 50, so i met with a man and his wife in my hotel room while on business, and experienced my first MFM threesome, and as part of that was His request for me to suck His Cock. Which i did. It was a very positive experience and afterwards i wanted to experience again touching and sucking other men.

I quickly realized that the appeal for me was not a homosexual one, but rather a submissive one (just as you said). I found myself admiring men's Cock for the Power that they represented. Since 2014, i have had the privilege of sharing my wife with two other men. One is a friend who she meets with now regularly. i have not yet had the privilege of even seeing His Cock let alone being allowed to touch It. But we shared with an older local man last year and i did get to service Him in private, and also to watch as He fucked my wife. While i did not service Him in her presence, i did once discreetly fondle and hold His Balls while He was "engaged" with her.

But the interesting thing about all of this, is that the older man's Cock is not as big as other men i have serviced (in fact He is not a lot bigger than i am), but just knowing that His Cock has been inside my wife, and her pussy has orgasmed on It...made it deeply special to me to get to service It. (on my knees before Him, servicing Him to completion, cum in my mouth, then respectfully cleaning His Cock afterwards with a warm wash cloth)...made me very happy to do for the Alpha Cock who i knew had ejaculated His Seed inside my wife.

So to Your point...You are right that is it first a submission arousal, which for me has lead to natural sexual arousal just by seeing another man's Cock.

Mark

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:50 am

It seems that your cocksucking experiences have been with powerful dominant bulls without your wife present. Tell me your history with this craving and your experiences.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:53 am

bradisalpha wrote:It seems that your cocksucking experiences have been with powerful dominant bulls without your wife present. Tell me your history with this craving and your experiences.

Brad
Hello Sir Brad,
Yes my experience has been just that. As indicated in my previous post, i did not begin any interest in bi sex until after the age of 50, and that was at the behest of the man during my first MFM threesome. (He was an older, Vietnam vet, a very dominant ex Army officer, so You can imagine how totally He controlled what went on in the room that night). So my very first experience with sucking another man's Cock was with an extreme Alpha Male. That along with my natural submissive nature felt very good, and so subsequently whenever i have met with other men in private, i have fortunately been with those who naturally took the lead, and i was happy to be in the (while not "effeminate", I felt comfortable in the "female" role) if that makes sense.

So when i started sharing my wife 4 years ago, she enjoys the sexual experiences with the two men we have shared with, but she is not amenable to overtly "cuckolding" me. So my cuckold enjoyment has necessarily been more private and indirect rather than directly in her presence. By indirectly i mean i get arousal from being alone at home while my wife is with her lover. Or in the case of the older man that we did host a few times in our bed, i did not perform oral sex on Him in front of my wife, but rather at a different time privately when my wife was not at home.

Please let me know if i can answer any other questions that You have.

mark

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:23 am

co-husband wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:It seems that your cocksucking experiences have been with powerful dominant bulls without your wife present. Tell me your history with this craving and your experiences.

Brad
Hello Sir Brad,
Yes my experience has been just that. As indicated in my previous post, i did not begin any interest in bi sex until after the age of 50, and that was at the behest of the man during my first MFM threesome. (He was an older, Vietnam vet, a very dominant ex Army officer, so You can imagine how totally He controlled what went on in the room that night). So my very first experience with sucking another man's Cock was with an extreme Alpha Male. That along with my natural submissive nature felt very good, and so subsequently whenever i have met with other men in private, i have fortunately been with those who naturally took the lead, and i was happy to be in the (while not "effeminate", I felt comfortable in the "female" role) if that makes sense.

So when i started sharing my wife 4 years ago, she enjoys the sexual experiences with the two men we have shared with, but she is not amenable to overtly "cuckolding" me. So my cuckold enjoyment has necessarily been more private and indirect rather than directly in her presence. By indirectly i mean i get arousal from being alone at home while my wife is with her lover. Or in the case of the older man that we did host a few times in our bed, i did not perform oral sex on Him in front of my wife, but rather at a different time privately when my wife was not at home.

mark
It seems you acquired a craving for sucking cock very quickly .. and I imagine swallowing his Alpha cum is a big part of that.. imagining how your wife feels as you have seen her sucking a Cock and swallowing his cum. And you feel that same “glow” of satisfaction pleasing him that way, don’t you ??

Do you imagine wearing panties, heels and lipstick while you are submitting to him .. showing him a bit more of your feminine feelings ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:10 am

bradisalpha wrote:
co-husband wrote:

Brad
Hello Sir Brad,

mark
It seems you acquired a craving for sucking cock very quickly .. and I imagine swallowing his Alpha cum is a big part of that.. imagining how your wife feels as you have seen her sucking a Cock and swallowing his cum. And you feel that same “glow” of satisfaction pleasing him that way, don’t you ??

Do you imagine wearing panties, heels and lipstick while you are submitting to him .. showing him a bit more of your feminine feelings ??

Brad
Hi Sir Brad...to be completely honest, i have not felt the desire to make myself effeminate (by wearing women's clothing) but more just to submit in a female role when with another man. By that i mean to assume the submissive role with him rather than as an equal and certainly not as a dominant. A good example to share with you is of one bi sexual encounter in 2014 when i hosted a well-endowed Alpha in my hotel room and assumed the missionary position (bottom) with Him on top. i held him by wrapping my arms and legs around him as a female does a Male, and i "received" Him that way. (my only time so far to have that experience with another Man.). So yes Sir in that sense i do feel the same glow of satisfaction as my wife must experience by being with an Alpha Male. Whenever i do get to be alone with another man, i guess i try to duplicate that feeling...similar to what my wife feels when she is with Him and pleasing Him.

i hope this answers Your immediate question. Further i seem to get more arousal from being denied (my wife does not deny me sex, but our friend has requested that i abstain from sex with my wife the night before He has her)..this denial is what i find most erotic about my current situation. To know another Man is enjoying that level of sexual intimacy with my wife, while i am excluded from enjoying her pussy, is what i get the most pleasure from.

mark

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:05 am

Hi, Mark. Looking forward to your first installment of the New Year!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:44 am

Missthefun wrote:Hi, Mark. Looking forward to your first installment of the New Year!
Hi Thanks...We're actually working on a meeting with Brian later this week. Just trying to confirm schedules.
Also I am hoping to get Juli to agree to the 3 of us going away for Valentine's Day like we did 3 years ago, which was the first time Juli and Brian slept together. So I'm excited about 2018!

Mark

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:31 pm

Hi, Mark. I hope all's well. Any updates? Love to hear of any. Valentine's going to be special? Please let us know.

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:37 pm

So what's the latest from the greatest thread on here? Any Valentine's Day plans, Mark?

shapes_83
Virgin

Unread post by shapes_83 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:17 pm

Hope all is well Mark. How are things progressing? Check here every day to see if you've posted!

shapes_83
Virgin

Unread post by shapes_83 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:13 pm

I am starting to worry that Mark has stopped checking this forum altogether... hopefully nothing serious. I would so love to hear about Julie's Valentine's Day adventure...

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:21 am

Or perhaps very busy or they all went some where for Valentine Week to fuck. If so my guess is Brian got the larger % of Juli's pussy.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:29 pm

Mark has indeed been quite. As with others I am curious to see how things have been going.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:54 am

Hi All...Very sorry that I have not posted lately. But it is only because I have been busy with work and traveling extensively during January and February. But rest assured that Juli and I are quite well.

While I was gone in February...Juli did spend time with Brian. Of course she and I talked daily so I knew what was happening back home...On Feb 7 she went to his house to spend the evening but because it started snowing and the roads became very dangerous..Brian talked her into staying all night at his house and driving home the next day. Which is what she did.

Juli told me later that she had not intended to spend the night with Brian but had no choice due to the weather conditions. Of course I assured her that she did the right thing..and I was glad that she spent all night with him.
After I returned home she told me more details about it. She said they had sex when she arrived that evening..then again when they went to bed about 11 PM...then once more the next morning. So Brian had Juli 3 times during that visit!

Then a week later she was with him on Valentine's Day...but only for the evening..no overnight that time.

I realized that during the month of February...Brian had sex with my wife a total of 4 times. I had sex with Juli 2 times. So another man came inside my wife's pussy twice as much as I did!.... I love it! lol

Mark

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:32 pm

Great to hear, Mark! Very exciting, as always! Love to hear more details. Very hot to think of Brian having Juli more than you during February. Please continue, Mark.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:46 am

I had a question asked of me today in a private message. I asked the gentleman if I could copy my reply here in the open forum as others may have the same question. I appreciate him giving his consent:

The question was.."Does Juli enjoy spending the night with Brian, and do you think she will continue to do so?"
Here is my reply:

Juli and I have talked enough over the past 3 years since we have been involved with Brian, for me to know that Juli honestly enjoys the sex with Brian. He has the stamina in bed that I lack, and so Juli is able to have her orgasms naturally during intercourse with Brian. Frankly I have struggled with my control for years and I have always been a fast cummer..so Juli has to masturbate to have her orgasm when she and I make love. We have just made her masturbation part of our lovemaking.

So with Brian she gets that type of sex occasionally that is most enjoyable. But at the same time, she is adamant that she feels no more emotional bond to him other than as intimate friends. And I do believe she is telling me the truth about that. I see no evidence that there is any more between them than very good sexual partners. Brian being single gets to have his sexual release at times with another man's wife...and Juli gets to enjoy the type of physical sex that she likes. But we have purposely now kept it as an occasional meeting rather than a regularly scheduled event. The emotional / physical / sexual balance seems to be working, so we are trying to keep it that way.

So to answer your question, even though Juli admittedly enjoyed the sex with Brian on the night of Feb 7...she told me she felt awkward spending the night with him because of how passionate the sex gets. She made this statement that I think explains her dilemma when it comes to Brian. She said...""sometimes it feels too much like lovemaking, and I don't want to make love to anyone but you."

As a husband I really appreciated her saying that..but I have no fear of losing her as my wife..and I would be fine if she did spend more nights with him. But I won't push her to do that..I want her to continue to feel comfortable and at least enjoy the sex that they get to have together.

Mark

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:23 am

Hi, Mark. Always looking forward to your next installment. I hope you and Juli are well.

rvplace
Trainable

Unread post by rvplace » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:55 am

loved your story!

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:23 am

I would imagine with more time, and her knowing you feel secure, that she may yet enjoy a "sleep over." Knowing she would be enjoying herself more is an honorable goal, but I admire and respect your patience, and your respect for her feelings.