Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
BlueDuck
Pervert

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by BlueDuck » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:53 am

co-husband wrote:
D+D wrote:Have you thought of or are you interested in cleaning your wife's pussy after she's been filled and in front of her alpha bull?
Hi D+D...I have not really considered eating out his cum from my wife. I do understand the erotic potential of it but it's one thing that I personally have not desired to do. Also I'm positive my wife would not want me to.

However I have really enjoyed feeling his silky seconds on my penis!

Mark
I think I enjoy that sensation (silly seconds) almost as much as watching my wife play. Seeing my penis coated with his cum typically sends me over the edge (much too quickly).....especially while the reverses roles and he watches me attempt to please her just after he has came and is recovering.

Something else I enjoy immensely is watching my wife attempt to make her friend's cock hard again after he has already came. Generally he and I relax on the couch while she positions herself between his legs and gets him hard again. Watching her do this to him and listening to him enjoy her efforts/encouraging her generally gets me hard again as well.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your story!
Links to our photos: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33091

Instagram blue_duck_97

bob44044
Virgin

Unread post by bob44044 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:43 pm

Mark, I enjoyed reading your 2 year venture into Hotwifing. I agree with you totally on how you felt when your wife had sex with her bull the very first time. I felt the same way. The only difference between us, is my wife had no trouble sharing all the details. Our guy lonely too. They went bareback because he promised to not see anyone else while having a sexual relationship with my wife. After a month or so I was able to be present when they had sex, a major turn on. I found it fascinating to watch her as they had sex. Wrapping her legs around him. Throwing her hips forward to meet him as the humped. The closer they came to cuming the more intense it was. Amazing!

The one thing I found interesting on your part, was Juli only agreed to have sex with someone other than you, because she had developed a close personal relationship to him, and the fact you said you felt sorry for him for not having a female outlet in a year. And that she felt the same way. Now, all of a sudden she was willing to have sex with someone strange you have no relationship with. That's a rather large leap. I'm glad for you, it just seems interesting.

Also, if you and Brian were such good friends, why didn't you guys spend any time together doing things on your own. And why didn't you guys talk about your sex lives were with Juli, as you and Mike already do. I'm not criticizing, It just seems odd.

It also seem odd the Juli would end the relationship, if she felt nothing for Brian, but they were too passionate during sex. I thought that that was what happened during good sex, passion. As long as they weren't getting too close at your expense, it would seem like she had a good thing going. A great lover who was a friend and a willing hubby.

In any event, your a lucky dude. She sound like a winner. I did see the two pictures you posted of her. Can you post a couple more?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:18 am

bob44044 wrote:Mark, I enjoyed reading your 2 year venture into Hotwifing. I agree with you totally on how you felt when your wife had sex with her bull the very first time. I felt the same way. The only difference between us, is my wife had no trouble sharing all the details. Our guy lonely too. They went bareback because he promised to not see anyone else while having a sexual relationship with my wife. After a month or so I was able to be present when they had sex, a major turn on. I found it fascinating to watch her as they had sex. Wrapping her legs around him. Throwing her hips forward to meet him as the humped. The closer they came to cuming the more intense it was. Amazing!

The one thing I found interesting on your part, was Juli only agreed to have sex with someone other than you, because she had developed a close personal relationship to him, and the fact you said you felt sorry for him for not having a female outlet in a year. And that she felt the same way. Now, all of a sudden she was willing to have sex with someone strange you have no relationship with. That's a rather large leap. I'm glad for you, it just seems interesting.

Also, if you and Brian were such good friends, why didn't you guys spend any time together doing things on your own. And why didn't you guys talk about your sex lives were with Juli, as you and Mike already do. I'm not criticizing, It just seems odd.

It also seem odd the Juli would end the relationship, if she felt nothing for Brian, but they were too passionate during sex. I thought that that was what happened during good sex, passion. As long as they weren't getting too close at your expense, it would seem like she had a good thing going. A great lover who was a friend and a willing hubby.

In any event, your a lucky dude. She sound like a winner. I did see the two pictures you posted of her. Can you post a couple more?
Hi Bob...Yes the 3-way relationships that Juli and I have had over the last couple of years...first with our friend Brian and now with a local man named Mike...are probably more complex than I have taken the time to explain in this forum, but I guess the most succinct way to answer is that our previous relationship with Brian had been as a couple. Juli and I had spent time with Brian and is wife occasionally (socially only), so Brian and I never really developed a "guy" relationship. Also he lived about an hour away so we never had opportunity to bond that way either.
But Brian's divorce happened to coincide with my strong desire to experience wife-sharing...and this came at a time in our marriage where Juli and I were empty-nesters, so Juli was more open to going back to an experience she had had as a shared wife in her first marriage when she was younger. So it all was a perfect storm I guess (I mean that in a good way), and came together in a way that benefited all 3 of us for almost a year.

The reasons that Juli gave me for her wanting to end the sexual relationship with Brian, I'm sure are also more complex than I can adequately explain here...but I take Juli at her word that she had become uncomfortable with the level of passion that she and Brian were experiencing together in bed. I can vouch from my perspective that our marriage sex had become very utilitarian., and literally our sex had become a way for me to simply release inside her, but the real passionate sex was happening in Brian's bed. There was a time over several months where I did not see my wife orgasm. She was having her climaxes with him.
And I think when Juli realized just how far their relationship had gone, it scared her straight and she took an opportunity when Brian had talked about seeing another woman...to end the relationship with him.

I also think Brian enjoyed the exclusivity of having Juli alone in his bed, almost like a surrogate wife. So he and I never discussed their sex life, and our relationship basically developed into two men sharing the same wife.

As for Mike...the reason Juli made the leap from being shared with a familiar friend, to agreeing to be shared with a stranger, was really for the reasons I just mentioned concerning Brian. I don't know that there had been a strong emotional bond develop between Juli and Brian or if indeed it was merely passionate sex as she lead me to believe..but I do know that something in her relationship with our friend Brian, concerned her enough to never want to do the same kind of relationship again with a close friend. So that is when we agreed to find a man who we did not have the same familiar relationship with. So with Mike..it truly is a sexual relationship...and that much less often than it had been with Brian.

Hope this helps to answer some of your questions. As I said..it's just very difficult to go into much detail about such a complex relationship as wife-sharing...and to explain it fully in a very limited space. I know here we tend to focus mainly on the physical part of wife-sharing...but that is only the tip of the sexual iceberg...the emotional relationships and emotional experiences that husbands, wives and Bulls have individually and together are the really intense parts of a 3-way relationship. Just harder to get into those details here sometimes..but they are definitely very interesting!

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

bob44044
Virgin

Unread post by bob44044 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:00 am

co-husband wrote:
bob44044 wrote:As for Mike...the reason Juli made the leap from being shared with a familiar friend, to agreeing to be shared with a stranger, was really for the reasons I just mentioned concerning Brian. I don't know that there had been a strong emotional bond develop between Juli and Brian or if indeed it was merely passionate sex as she lead me to believe..but I do know that something in her relationship with our friend Brian, concerned her enough to never want to do the same kind of relationship again with a close friend. So that is when we agreed to find a man who we did not have the same familiar relationship with. So with Mike..it truly is a sexual relationship...and that much less often than it had been with Brian.

Hope this helps to answer some of your questions. Mark
I guess what I was wondering, in my original question, is why wouldn't Juli simply just stop being a Hotwife after Brian, since she only did it because of her special relationship with him? Why would she continue at all? Just curious.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glade she is continuing, for your sake. I hope you both continue to enjoy your new found fun. It's a special thing.

Stay safe my friend, and count your blessings.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:43 am

bob44044 wrote:
co-husband wrote:
bob44044 wrote:As for Mike...the reason Juli made the leap from being shared with a familiar friend, to agreeing to be shared with a stranger, was really for the reasons I just mentioned concerning Brian. I don't know that there had been a strong emotional bond develop between Juli and Brian or if indeed it was merely passionate sex as she lead me to believe..but I do know that something in her relationship with our friend Brian, concerned her enough to never want to do the same kind of relationship again with a close friend. So that is when we agreed to find a man who we did not have the same familiar relationship with. So with Mike..it truly is a sexual relationship...and that much less often than it had been with Brian.

Hope this helps to answer some of your questions. Mark
I guess what I was wondering, in my original question, is why wouldn't Juli simply just stop being a Hotwife after Brian, since she only did it because of her special relationship with him? Why would she continue at all? Just curious.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glade she is continuing, for your sake. I hope you both continue to enjoy your new found fun. It's a special thing.

Stay safe my friend, and count your blessings.
Hi Bob...Yes I can easily answer that question...
Juli has always had a very strong sex drive. It took her about 5 months after ending things with Brian..but she eventually told me that "If I wanted to look for someone locally to meet with, she might be okay with having a man for us to be with occasionally.."
Bottom line is she enjoys being shared. She also I think used the fact that Brian was a lonely divorced friend who did need some sexual release..so it helped her justify in her own mind why she was having sex with him.
She just wanted this new experience to be less complicated than it had gotten with Brian..so an occasional fuck buddy in other words. Also with Mike she wants me to be present in the bedroom with them. And our frequency of sharing is much less this time.
But yes I am a very lucky man to have a hot wife who loves sex as much as Juli does!

Mark

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:01 pm

co-husband wrote:the emotional relationships and emotional experiences that husbands, wives and Bulls have individually and together are the really intense parts of a 3-way relationship. Just harder to get into those details here sometimes..but they are definitely very interesting!

It is the emotional experiences of a hot wife sharing relationship that attract me the most right now. I would like to hear more of your perspective on that if you feel like sharing something.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:23 pm

Johor wrote:
co-husband wrote:the emotional relationships and emotional experiences that husbands, wives and Bulls have individually and together are the really intense parts of a 3-way relationship. Just harder to get into those details here sometimes..but they are definitely very interesting!

It is the emotional experiences of a hot wife sharing relationship that attract me the most right now. I would like to hear more of your perspective on that if you feel like sharing something.
Hi Johor,

For me the emotional part of sharing my wife is the most erotic. I have always felt that when a man and woman have sexual intercourse, they share a private, intimacy that no one else can be a part of. At that moment when he is inside her, they are one person. And my first experiences as the husband of a hotwife, was letting another man not only penetrate my wife, but to do it in the privacy of HIS own bed. So he not only shared her body, but her whole person while he had her alone.
So even though ours is not a "tradional" cuckold experience. My wife is not dominating me..in fact she is quite the submissive..but as a husband to willingly allow another man to have that level of intimacy with my wife, causes me to feel the entire mix of emotions at the same time. I feel humiliation, angst, jealousy, but also pride, arousal etc. All of it together makes for such an intense experience.

Mark

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:38 pm

co-husband wrote:.
I feel humiliation, angst, jealousy, but also pride, arousal etc.
I feel all those things just thinking about my wife with another man. The jealousy is very understandable to me but the feeling of pride, that I feel in a projective sense, is stilll something of a mystery to me.

I've mentioned to others who write about their wives outside sex lives that they must be proud of them. I know they are and believe I would be too. But I still can't quite figure out why it would be something to be proud of. Only that it is and we are all lucky to have a place like this to express such a pride.

Thanks for your note.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:04 am

Johor wrote:
co-husband wrote:.
I feel humiliation, angst, jealousy, but also pride, arousal etc.
I feel all those things just thinking about my wife with another man. The jealousy is very understandable to me but the feeling of pride, that I feel in a projective sense, is stilll something of a mystery to me.

I've mentioned to others who write about their wives outside sex lives that they must be proud of them. I know they are and believe I would be too. But I still can't quite figure out why it would be something to be proud of. Only that it is and we are all lucky to have a place like this to express such a pride.

Thanks for your note.
For me it is pride that another man desires my wife so much. Juli is such a beautiful, petite blonde woman that it has always been a source of joy / pride for me to simply go out in public with her and to see other men look at my wife..knowing that they desire her. So sharing her sexually with another man is that same feeling only magnified to the highest level of arousal.
I know it makes little sense for any husband to give up his sexual rights, and sometimes even to abstain totally from sex at least for a period of time..just so another man can experience that ecstasy with his wife. But at the end of the day...the other man has to ultimately submit to the fact that Juli always comes back to ME and will spend the night in MY bed. That is what I am proud of...that this little blonde hot wife is MINE to share.

Mark

ShesAllYours
Prepubescent

Unread post by ShesAllYours » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:32 am

I echo your sentiments. Very well said, Mark.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Thanks Mark. That make sense. I hope to share that pride one day.
Kik jozyxt

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:58 am

Hi, Mark. Can't wait for your next installment! Best thread on this site! Please keep us posted.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:43 am

Do Julie and Brian communicate at all now? If so how often and is he in a relationship with a woman now?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:11 am

D+D wrote:Do Julie and Brian communicate at all now? If so how often and is he in a relationship with a woman now?
D+D your question is very timely. Brian was in a dating relationship with a woman for several months, but now I understand he is once again single. He has only in the last 2 or 3 weeks begun to text Juli again with some frequency and she has shown me the texts. He is not overtly asking to meet with Juli again, but so far has been using her as a sounding board..or at least as a friend to confide in regarding the current state of his love life.

Juli has politely answered his texts and been supportive, but there has been no communication at least that I have seen personally...about him asking to rekindle a physical relationship with my wife. I'll let you know if that changes.

Mark

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:26 am

Mark, you and your beloved bride/hotwife are a testament to how venturing into the LS can and should work and how magical it can be...it is not meant for many. For those who are first exploring the fantasy and contemplating making it a reality, with the inevitable uncertainties and worries, your thread is a perfect guide post. Thanks for sharing and hope Mike is still getting to experience the ultimate privilege of Juli's sensual beauty.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:54 am

hotwifelover31 wrote:Mark, you and your beloved bride/hotwife are a testament to how venturing into the LS can and should work and how magical it can be...it is not meant for many. For those who are first exploring the fantasy and contemplating making it a reality, with the inevitable uncertainties and worries, your thread is a perfect guide post. Thanks for sharing and hope Mike is still getting to experience the ultimate privilege of Juli's sensual beauty.
Thank you hotwifelover31...It's amazing to think that Juli and I have now been involved in the lifestyle for almost 2 years now. And you are so right that events take turns that I never anticipated when I first envisioned it in my own mind. After so many years of marriage, seeing Juli in her role as monogamous wife to me and an amazing mother to our children....knowing that she had been a hot wife in the past for her first husband....and then to finally get to witness that side of her myself...has been awesome.

My expectations of it being more of a poly relationship with another man was tempered by Juli's pragmatism and wisdom...and she has truly been the anchor to this whole thing. I and also Brian think more with our penises...Juli uses her brain and frankly her experience as a hot wife over 30 years ago..and she knew what pitfalls to avoid. Her first marriage ended in divorce. I think the wife-sharing in that marriage was more of a symptom of the marriage itself rather than the cause of the divorce, but still it has led Juli to be more cautious now than probably I would be.

But you are right too that hotwifing is not for every couple. I see now just how intense it is to share a bed with others. That intensity can be very, very erotic,..or it can be very dangerous.

Mike I think will be with us Monday or Tuesday of this week. He is suppose to confirm with us today if he can join us or not.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:29 am

co-husband wrote:
D+D wrote:Do Julie and Brian communicate at all now? If so how often and is he in a relationship with a woman now?
D+D your question is very timely. Brian was in a dating relationship with a woman for several months, but now I understand he is once again single. He has only in the last 2 or 3 weeks begun to text Juli again with some frequency and she has shown me the texts. He is not overtly asking to meet with Juli again, but so far has been using her as a sounding board..or at least as a friend to confide in regarding the current state of his love life.

Juli has politely answered his texts and been supportive, but there has been no communication at least that I have seen personally...about him asking to rekindle a physical relationship with my wife. I'll let you know if that changes.

Mark
That's very interesting Mark, but I'm not surprised, are you? I wonder if Julie broke off with Brian because she knew that he was in love with her. Do you think that's possible? How would you feel about it? Would you want them to pick up where they left off? In the beginning you fantasized about a poly relationship. Does the idea of poly still turn you on? If Julie and Brian began a serious relationship on a permanent basis where everyone was free to express their true emotions, would that bother you and is that even a possibility?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:56 am

D+D wrote:
co-husband wrote:

Mark
That's very interesting Mark, but I'm not surprised, are you? I wonder if Julie broke off with Brian because she knew that he was in love with her. Do you think that's possible? How would you feel about it? Would you want them to pick up where they left off? In the beginning you fantasized about a poly relationship. Does the idea of poly still turn you on? If Julie and Brian began a serious relationship on a permanent basis where everyone was free to express their true emotions, would that bother you and is that even a possibility?
D+D another great question.
I am not really surprised that Brian is staying in touch with Juli. I'm sure he would love to pick up where he left off with her almost a year ago. Juli told me that she began to realize that she was enjoying the sex with Brian more than was probably healthy. In essence, HE had become Juli's primary sex partner, so when she realized that, is when she wanted to end the sexual relationship with him. I never heard her say that she was in love with him or he was in love with her..but I think the sex was so good between them that they at least loved that about each other.

But it has now been about 11 months since they were in bed together, so I have actually considered the possibility of us resuming some sort of poly relationship with Brian. I'm confident that Juli may not want to go back to the bi-monthly meetings she was having with him before, and any new relationship would probably be more limited and less of a regularly scheduled event..but I just am getting the feeling (and Juli hasn't actually said this to me)..that she may be getting a bit tired of being basically an occasional "cum dump" for Mike. Juli is a woman who needs more of an emotional connection to her sex partners, and Brian gave her that.

And to answer your question...I do think that I would enjoy us having a truly poly-relationship where Brian was free to express his feelings for Juli. I often think of that type of situation where Juli would have a boyfriend. But it all would depend on Juli. She would have to be the one who wanted two men to love her openly..and she would need to be able to love both of us with the same intensity that she now loves me. So a true poly relationship is as risky as it is unique.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:46 am

I totally agree with all that you said mark. Everything in this lifestyle involves some risk, but less for some than others. Does Julie know that you would be OK for she and Brian to let their relationship pickup where it ended and that they would be free to allow their emotions to evolve? I don't think that Julie would ever leave you because she loves you deeply and I don't think that she will ever love anyone else the way that she loves you, but that doesn't mean that she can't love him sexually with emotions involved. It's pretty evident that she was probably getting to the point of not only wanting and desiring his cock, but needing it and maybe developing feelings as well. I have a similar situation with my own wife except they are just primarily fuckbuddies that love to fuck each other. She sees him about every 5-6 weeks because he is married and its harder to get together. I wish that it was every week because she loves it so much as evidenced by her demeanor after a rendezvous. I have no problem being secondary sexually because like you and Julie, we are not only in love, but are best friends who have shared years of life experiences that has effectually made us one. In that regard I get great satisfaction seeing her enjoy this man as well as get enormously turned on by the fact that he can satisfy her sexually with his large cock like i will never be able to. I wish that we were in your situation so that she could enjoy him often and perhaps for extended periods if she wanted and if they became attached emotionally, I think I'm secure enough to handle it. I'm sure you are too. It will be interesting to see if anything developes. I think it might depend a lot on you. Thanks for this thread.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:26 pm

D+D wrote:I totally agree with all that you said mark. Everything in this lifestyle involves some risk, but less for some than others. Does Julie know that you would be OK for she and Brian to let their relationship pickup where it ended and that they would be free to allow their emotions to evolve? I don't think that Julie would ever leave you because she loves you deeply and I don't think that she will ever love anyone else the way that she loves you, but that doesn't mean that she can't love him sexually with emotions involved. It's pretty evident that she was probably getting to the point of not only wanting and desiring his cock, but needing it and maybe developing feelings as well. I have a similar situation with my own wife except they are just primarily fuckbuddies that love to fuck each other. She sees him about every 5-6 weeks because he is married and its harder to get together. I wish that it was every week because she loves it so much as evidenced by her demeanor after a rendezvous. I have no problem being secondary sexually because like you and Julie, we are not only in love, but are best friends who have shared years of life experiences that has effectually made us one. In that regard I get great satisfaction seeing her enjoy this man as well as get enormously turned on by the fact that he can satisfy her sexually with his large cock like i will never be able to. I wish that we were in your situation so that she could enjoy him often and perhaps for extended periods if she wanted and if they became attached emotionally, I think I'm secure enough to handle it. I'm sure you are too. It will be interesting to see if anything developes. I think it might depend a lot on you. Thanks for this thread.
I think you and I have very similar situations. Juli and Brian had developed the type of relationship that you described where they both got to where they craved their sexual time together..and I think that is what scared Juli when she realized just how deeply she had gotten into it.
Also like you and your wife, Juli and I have been married for so many years and are truly best friends. We have also experienced so much life together that we are now one person, so I do not fear losing her to Brian..and I am confident that she didn't end the relationship with him a year ago because she feared for our marriage..but rather I think she was uncomfortable with how much she enjoyed sex with him. I saw it in her demeanor after she had been with him...and I noticed it long before she was aware of it in herself.

And also like you..I am very okay with being in a secondary sexual role. I know for a fact that I am not the biggest man Juli has had, but mainly I have always struggled with pre-mature ejaculation, so Juli has not gotten to simply relax and enjoy our sexual intercourse and to reach her orgasm from that alone. I know she was able to do that with Brian (and I have witnessed it happen with Mike too). So I may talk to Juli again at some point and maybe suggest to her that we consider starting up a relationship with Brian again, and see how she feels about it, and what parameters she would want to set.

Mark

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:43 am

Juli and I hosted our local, older friend Mike on Tuesday evening. His wife was out of town and so he had more time to be with us and it made for a much more relaxed evening with him. We spent more time naked on the bed, talking as Juli and I gently fondled Mike together which was a very nice experience for me.
When Mike and Juli did "engage" with each other, I got off of the bed to give them their space to enjoy intimacy. As I husband it was bitter-sweet to watch my wife orgasm with another man. Seeing her eyes roll back and to witness her body jerking involuntarily as HIS Cock brought her to that point of ultimate sexual climax was a true cuckold experience for me. And hearing Mike moan as he ejaculated his seed deep inside my wife..gave me a feeling of being excluded from the moment even though I was only feet away watching them in their full sexual embrace.

After Mike pulled out of her, I did get to experience silky seconds which felt so amazing that I came literally within two minutes of entering Juli. I could feel not only Mike's sperm on my penis, but Juli's pussy was still throbbing from HIS stimulation.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:27 am

Very hot Mark. Did Mike fuck Julie more than once?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:04 am

D+D wrote:Very hot Mark. Did Mike fuck Julie more than once?
Hi D+D....Just the one time. After he was done, I had sex Juli and then Mike got dressed and went home. He is 66 and so doesn't recover as quickly after he cums.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:30 pm

co-husband wrote:
D+D wrote:Very hot Mark. Did Mike fuck Julie more than once?
Hi D+D....Just the one time. After he was done, I had sex Juli and then Mike got dressed and went home. He is 66 and so doesn't recover as quickly after he cums.

Mark
I can relate to that. I'm 65.

BlueDuck
Pervert

Unread post by BlueDuck » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:43 pm

I hope my wife and I are still playing when we are in our 60s. We are both in our late 30s/early 40s. Life and raising children seems to have put our hotwife lifestyle on hold for a bit. I'm very pleased to know that the possibility exists to continue with this lifeystyle after our children leave home! Thanks again for sharing your story!
Links to our photos: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33091

Instagram blue_duck_97