Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
co-husband
Player

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:23 am

nevertoolate wrote:I would imagine with more time, and her knowing you feel secure, that she may yet enjoy a "sleep over." Knowing she would be enjoying herself more is an honorable goal, but I admire and respect your patience, and your respect for her feelings.
Thank you. The one thing I have learned through this experience is that the relationnship between my wife and her lover (and honestly the entire 3-way relationship including me) does evolve over time. While the core of the relationship remains the constant...the core being our marriage of 37 years...and my wife being the main variable, I have seen her go from being quite timid about having sex with a man other than me, to just a week ago her being comfortable enough to initiate the next meeting. She asked me if I "wanted to arrange a time for her to be with Brian again". So that is actually set up for tomorrow (Tuesday).

I came to the realization that in the process of wife'sharing, if it continues long enough, it reaches a point of no return. The sexual cat is now out of the bag and will not be put back in. Juli now has a sexual relationship with Brian that is unique to them, and desirable. She and I still have our very strong marriage remationship, and our sexual relationship is still primary, but Juli and Brian also have a sexual, and to that extent an emotional bond of their own.

So now I'm a 3 year verteran "husband of a hotwife"...and if I were to offer any advice to another husband who is either starting down this road or contemplating the lifestyle., I would say to be prepared to see your wife develop a relationship with another man, to the point where she no longer tries to hide or deny her desire to be with him sexually. I'm not saying it has to be detrimental to your marriage, in fact I am convinced it has strenghented and added to our own marriage....but just know that at some point, you will be sharing more than your wife's body. A woman can love two men (albeit in different ways and different levels). Juli doesn't love Brian as a husband...not the way she loves me...but she loves him as an intimate friend. I am still quite positive about our 3-way relationship with Brian and am very glad to see Juli enjoying her sexuality with him. I'm just saying that it is a transition. I now realize that Brian is now a co-partner in our marriage and will be for the foreseeable future.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:42 am

So now I'm a 3 year verteran "husband of a hotwife"...and if I were to offer any advice to another husband who is either starting down this road or contemplating the lifestyle., I would say to be prepared to see your wife develop a relationship with another man, to the point where she no longer tries to hide or deny her desire to be with him sexually. I'm not saying it has to be detrimental to your marriage, in fact I am convinced it has strenghented and added to our own marriage....but just know that at some point, you will be sharing more than your wife's body. A woman can love two men (albeit in different ways and different levels). Juli doesn't love Brian as a husband...not the way she loves me...but she loves him as an intimate friend. I am still quite positive about our 3-way relationship with Brian and am very glad to see Juli enjoying her sexuality with him. I'm just saying that it is a transition. I now realize that Brian is now a co-partner in our marriage and will be for the foreseeable future.
Much of what I read here is to seek and understand how this all went for us back in the day. Within the broad spectrum of the little niche known as hotwifing exists what you and I have experienced.

Your description is accurate. A woman having more than an extramarital sexual relationship usually does not want or desire another husband. She needs and seeks a lover that is not her husband. Remove the deception aspect of what is traditionally called an affair, and you have what I believe you described, and what we experienced years ago.

It is heartwarming compersion filled stuff, and everyone wins.

Thank you, Mark.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:52 am

nevertoolate wrote:
Much of what I read here is to seek and understand how this all went for us back in the day. Within the broad spectrum of the little niche known as hotwifing exists what you and I have experienced.

Your description is accurate. A woman having more than an extramarital sexual relationship usually does not want or desire another husband. She needs and seeks a lover that is not her husband. Remove the deception aspect of what is traditionally called an affair, and you have what I believe you described, and what we experienced years ago.

Thank you, Mark.
Thank you...You are right that it is different than an extra-marital affair. As the husband, I am totally aware and deeply involved in the process. Our friend is more of a partner than a competitor. My wife enjoys the stability and love of a long-term marriage, and we are still very active sexually, but frankly our friend has certain abilities in the bedroom that I lack...even more so as I have gotten older. So he has supplemented our marraige in a very positive and intimate way.

I see my wife now beginning to admit to herself that having an intimate friend such as Brian does not have to be an equal take-away from our marriage. But actually is a positive supplement to it. I can even anticipate that if our relationship with him continues on the current trajectory, he may at some point even be more of a primary sex partner than I.

Mark

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:00 am

co-husband wrote:
nevertoolate wrote:

Thank you, Mark.
Thank you...You are right that it is different than an extra-marital affair. As the husband, I am totally aware and deeply involved in the process. Our friend is more of a partner than a competitor. My wife enjoys the stability and love of a long-term marriage, and we are still very active sexually, but frankly our friend has certain abilities in the bedroom that I lack...even more so as I have gotten older. So he has supplemented our marraige in a very positive and intimate way.

I see my wife now beginning to admit to herself that having an intimate friend such as Brian does not have to be an equal take-away from our marriage. But actually is a positive supplement to it. I can even anticipate that if our relationship with him continues on the current trajectory, he may at some point even be more of a primary sex partner than I.

Mark

Mark: Thank you sharing your thoughts regarding your relationship between you and your wife when it involved her being with Brian. This is exactly what has happened in our relationship with our friend. I have no issues when she spends time with her boyfriend as our relationship has grow to the extent there is no problems. Her boyfriend always asks me first if she can spend time including overnights with him before he asks my wife. He has become more than a sex partner with us, he is our dear friend who just happens to have fucking rights to my wife.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:27 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:
co-husband wrote:
nevertoolate wrote:

Thank you, Mark.

Mark

Mark: Thank you sharing your thoughts regarding your relationship between you and your wife when it involved her being with Brian. This is exactly what has happened in our relationship with our friend. I have no issues when she spends time with her boyfriend as our relationship has grow to the extent there is no problems. Her boyfriend always asks me first if she can spend time including overnights with him before he asks my wife. He has become more than a sex partner with us, he is our dear friend who just happens to have fucking rights to my wife.
Thank you..and yes this is exactly how I describe our / my relationship with our friend. He has shown respect for our marriage and does not initiate the contact but waits for us to contact him. And he has shown respect for me as the husband. He is indeed a good friend and in a very intimate and personal way. It has evovled into a very good 3-way relationship and I am confident will continue to mature and be even better.

Mark

pasadena95
Trainable

Unread post by pasadena95 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:32 pm

This three-way relationship seems to be getting progressively better and more intense. Everyone is getting what they need in an environment of mutual respect and understanding. Achieving this level of intimacy and satisfaction requires personal self confidence, maturity and selflessness. And of course a deep and loving bond between husband and wife. So it is heartwarming to see that such an unconventional relationship is not only possible, but can flourish!

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:44 pm

co-husband wrote:
ArizonaGuy wrote:
co-husband wrote:
nevertoolate wrote:

Thank you, Mark.

Mark

Thank you..and yes this is exactly how I describe our / my relationship with our friend. He has shown respect for our marriage and does not initiate the contact but waits for us to contact him. And he has shown respect for me as the husband. He is indeed a good friend and in a very intimate and personal way. It has evovled into a very good 3-way relationship and I am confident will continue to mature and be even better.

Mark
Our three way relationship has develop to the extent he will buy her clothes to wear just for him. I get to see what he has purchased after he sees her first. Some of the items he has purchased are tank tops, blouses, several skirts and needless to say numerous pairs of panties and a necklace she wears when she's with him. This is her way of say to me, "I belong to him for the time I'm with him." He especially enjoys her wearing G-strings for him. One day I asked him what's the G-strings. He said that's because he does not have to remove them from her to fuck her, just slide them across her pussy or ass. One night we three discussed the " what if's". One of the what if's were if we had started earlier, she probably would have had two of his babies. I wanted a boy and she wanted a girl, so we would have let him breed her twice and his reply he would have gladly agreed to give two of his babies to her and would have loved being part of their lives. It's interest seeing how our lives with our friend, we never called him her "lover" just a dear friend whose part of our lives.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:55 pm

pasadena95 wrote:This three-way relationship seems to be getting progressively better and more intense. Everyone is getting what they need in an environment of mutual respect and understanding. Achieving this level of intimacy and satisfaction requires personal self confidence, maturity and selflessness. And of course a deep and loving bond between husband and wife. So it is heartwarming to see that such an unconventional relationship is not only possible, but can flourish!
Thank you for this...You make a very important observation...that for a 3-way relationship to work well takes a combination of multiple factors....For Juli and I to include Brian in our marriage in such an intimate way has truly taken much self-confidence and security in our own marriage...I can truly say that I have never feared losing Juli to him...and because of that I am free to share her with him in the ultimate way.

Juli and I have a bond (37 years in the making) that cannot be broken....and Brian sees this in us, and to his credit, he does not show any indication of trying to usurp my relationship as a husband. What he enjoys with Juli in bed, is given to him by me (and Juli of course). He has truly been a good and literally an intimate friend. I know any 3-way relationship will always be somewhat fragile, but it seems that the longer we do this with him..the more settled is the relationship. It remains in equalibrium and we all 3 get much from it.

Mark

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:03 pm

Excellent progress

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue May 22, 2018 12:01 pm

Hello..I know it's been a while since I posted. All is still going well. Our relationship with Brian continues and Juli has met with him twice since my last post. We seem to have settled into a comfortable routine, and I see in Juli a more relaxed and accepting attitude toward being a shared wife. She is now able to openly admit that she enjoys her sexuality with Brian and no longer insists that she is doing it only for Brian's sake (mercy sex). So for me as a husband I am experiencing the powerful dichotomy between jealousy, humiliation...contrasted with the extreme arousal and pride I get from sharing my wife so fully with another man.

I found a wonderful website this week that details the cuckold lifestyle...very good and practical information. If I may briefly comment on it here...
I realize there are numerous levels of the lifestyle, ranging from full domination by the lover, and total denial of the husband...to any mixture of these two extremes. I have determined that our own experience has on one side, my own desire to be in a more submissive role as a cuckold husband...to the other which is Brian's role as a lover who I am sure would like to be in more of a "boyfriend" role with more access to Juli especially sexually. Then in between is Juli. She is the one who keeps us centered in reality.

We can't live in a cuckold fantasy world....but have to live life as a couple...with family...jobs, etc. So while Brian and I may desire a more intense sexual / cuckold relationship...Juli is the one who is truly planted in the real world. I love her for that..and I think probably Brian admires and loves her for it too.

Mark

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Tue May 22, 2018 5:12 pm

Thanks for sharing, Mark! Always great to hear from you. I'm sure I'm not alone wondering about any details of Juli and Brian's encounters. Also, of what "desires" do you speak when you refer to a more intense sexual/cuckold relationship. How would you like to see it develop? What about Brian? And Juli? I'd love to hear about the 3 of you chatting together on the subject. That would be hot!

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Sat May 26, 2018 4:56 am

Hello Mark, I also thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about your situation. It is easy to see they are from the heart and soul. I agree with Missthe fun's comments too and hope you will enlighten us on how all three of you would like this to evolve. I never got to your level in my cuckolding yet wanted to be very much. In short I am in envy of your situation and loving the details.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:32 pm

Your posts are really hot!! Earlier you stated "Brian will be the one to have her anally and not me, and I am okay with that" and later you stated that Brian will buy her clothes to wear just for him and that was her way of saying to you, "I belong to him for the time I'm with him." Incredibly hot statements. Do these fuel your cuckold angst when Juli and Brian are together, not knowing what they are doing? Do you think Juli will tell you if she ever lets Brian take her anally?

Thanks again for your incredibly detailed and hot reports you provide. I think there are a lot of people including myself, living vicariously through your posts.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:04 am

shall54 wrote:I think there are a lot of people including myself, living vicariously through your posts.

I'm certainly one of them!
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:57 am

co-husband wrote:Hello..I know it's been a while since I posted. All is still going well. Our relationship with Brian continues and Juli has met with him twice since my last post. We seem to have settled into a comfortable routine, and I see in Juli a more relaxed and accepting attitude toward being a shared wife. She is now able to openly admit that she enjoys her sexuality with Brian and no longer insists that she is doing it only for Brian's sake (mercy sex). So for me as a husband I am experiencing the powerful dichotomy between jealousy, humiliation...contrasted with the extreme arousal and pride I get from sharing my wife so fully with another man.

I found a wonderful website this week that details the cuckold lifestyle...very good and practical information. If I may briefly comment on it here...
I realize there are numerous levels of the lifestyle, ranging from full domination by the lover, and total denial of the husband...to any mixture of these two extremes. I have determined that our own experience has on one side, my own desire to be in a more submissive role as a cuckold husband...to the other which is Brian's role as a lover who I am sure would like to be in more of a "boyfriend" role with more access to Juli especially sexually. Then in between is Juli. She is the one who keeps us centered in reality.

We can't live in a cuckold fantasy world....but have to live life as a couple...with family...jobs, etc. So while Brian and I may desire a more intense sexual / cuckold relationship...Juli is the one who is truly planted in the real world. I love her for that..and I think probably Brian admires and loves her for it too.

Mark
I am in awe of your progress to date Mark. Your relationship does seem to be heading toward the cuckold level you are wanting to achieve and could provide you with endless rides on the cuck emotional roller coaster. As an experienced cuck myself, I see no moves made by either of you that needed change. The relationship is growing in the right direction and I enjoy reading about your progress. Thanks to you and your shared wife for allowing us along on your adventure.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:09 pm

co-husband wrote:Hello..I know it's been a while since I posted. All is still going well. Our relationship with Brian continues and Juli has met with him twice since my last post. We seem to have settled into a comfortable routine, and I see in Juli a more relaxed and accepting attitude toward being a shared wife. She is now able to openly admit that she enjoys her sexuality with Brian and no longer insists that she is doing it only for Brian's sake (mercy sex). So for me as a husband I am experiencing the powerful dichotomy between jealousy, humiliation...contrasted with the extreme arousal and pride I get from sharing my wife so fully with another man.

Mark
Mark - you and your wife have been on a very creative adventure which has take a few turns. As another posted indicated, your relationship is growing in the positive direction and many of us have enjoyed reading about your progress. This is something I may have missed and if so please pardon me for asking; have you and Juli considered talking to Brian about moving in and or expanding his role within your relationship?
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:32 am

I had to go through and re-read your blog, this time slower and with both hands. I realized that along the way you posted pictures of your sweet wife and they all may have timed out and are gone. If possible, could you re-post some of the pictures? Even posting pictures fully clothed would be good, but it's always hot to see pictures of your wife getting ready for a date!

Thank you so much for posting this blog.

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:27 am

Hi, Mark. Hope all's well. Would certainly love to hear of any adventures of Juli and Brian. Please enlighten us as to how you're doing. Thanks in advance.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:37 am

shall54 wrote:Your posts are really hot!! Earlier you stated "Brian will be the one to have her anally and not me, and I am okay with that" and later you stated that Brian will buy her clothes to wear just for him and that was her way of saying to you, "I belong to him for the time I'm with him." Incredibly hot statements. Do these fuel your cuckold angst when Juli and Brian are together, not knowing what they are doing? Do you think Juli will tell you if she ever lets Brian take her anally?

Thanks again for your incredibly detailed and hot reports you provide. I think there are a lot of people including myself, living vicariously through your posts.
Hi shall54....To answer your specific questions...Yes whenever Juli is alone with Brian my cuckold feelings are intensified greatly. For me personally, this experience has been more arousing and satisfying in a way, by NOT being present during their sex. When my wife is alone with another man, I view it as them being able to bond more than just sexually. Juli has been a very faithful wife and I still have no concerns about her leaving me for Brian. I still hold to that even though I will admit that the last 6 months I have seen a more open Juli in that she more freely admits just how much she enjoys the physical sex with Brian, and frankly views him as an "intimate friend" (her words).
And yes I know Juli would tell me if she and Brian ever had anal sex with each other. So far they have not.

With all of that said...I know it's been several weeks since I have posted here. Mainly because our schedule has been so busy since the first of June. Also I will tell you that Brian is now dating a woman, so we have suspended (I think temporarily) Juli's meeting with him for sex. We talked about it and agreed that with our summer schedule, it's a good time to allow Brian the chance to date and see how it goes with this woman.

I have always felt, and I think we all three knew that what we have been doing with Brian (sharing Juli with him) was not going to be a forever relationship, but rather was a way for him as a single man, to be able to enjoy sexual release at times, and for Juli to enjoy the level of sexual skills that even she now admits to me that Brian has. And as a man I knew that from Brian's perspective, having sex with another man's wife once or twice a month..is really no sex life for him. So either we would need (and Juli would need to agree to) being with Brian at LEAST twice a week to give him a proper sex life, or he would need to find his own woman to be with more often. So we are currently in one of those "test" phases. We will see how it goes with his new girlfriend.

In the meantime. Juli and I enjoy frequent sex with each other. Realizing I have certain "lesser abilities" than Brian has, but Juli is a gracious lady, and we enjoy our intimacy with each other.

I will keep you all informed..but right now I think it may be at least 2 or 3 more months before we know if Brian's new love interest is going to be long term.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:22 pm

It will good for Brian to see a woman more often. The only problem is that he doesn't and likely may never fall in love with her. The title of your thread says it all, Btian loves your wife. He will try and compare every woman to her and they will never measure up because he loves Julie. Does Julie feel the same for him? Only she knows for sure, but I'm sure that you have a pretty good idea. I believe that a woman or a man can love more than one person just as a parent loves all of his/her children. Maybe in different ways and for different reasons, but the love is the same for each. I don't know if this is the case at all, but I think julie has never allowed their relationship to be too frequent for precisely that reason. If this woman doesn't work and she won't if Brian doesn't fall in love with her, and quite frankly it shouldnt if he doesn't love her, I think that it might be time for julie to plan more time with Brian. I may be way off base, but I believe I might very well be right.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:42 am

D+D wrote:It will good for Brian to see a woman more often. The only problem is that he doesn't and likely may never fall in love with her. The title of your thread says it all, Btian loves your wife. He will try and compare every woman to her and they will never measure up because he loves Julie. Does Julie feel the same for him? Only she knows for sure, but I'm sure that you have a pretty good idea. I believe that a woman or a man can love more than one person just as a parent loves all of his/her children. Maybe in different ways and for different reasons, but the love is the same for each. I don't know if this is the case at all, but I think julie has never allowed their relationship to be too frequent for precisely that reason. If this woman doesn't work and she won't if Brian doesn't fall in love with her, and quite frankly it shouldnt if he doesn't love her, I think that it might be time for julie to plan more time with Brian. I may be way off base, but I believe I might very well be right.
D+D you make a very astute observation, and I actually agree with your view.

I can tell that Brian does love Juli and has for a long time. I know their time together alone is true lovemaking and not just sex. (It may have started off as "mercy sex" from Juli's perspective, but the relationship has moved well beyond that now). Juli herself has said to me that she.."loves Brian as an intimate friend". And I think she is totally honest about that. She DOES love him, but as you pointed out...there are different levels of love that people can have for others.

I have never felt that Juli's love for Brian comes anywhere close to equaling her love for me as her husband. Ours is a different and much deeper relationship. Our many years as husband and wife, our shared life together, children, grandchildren, life experiences, cannot be equaled by a relatively few sexual encounters. No matter how intimate those encounters are.

But I also know that I do share more than Juli's body with Brian. It gets complex when a woman loves two men, even though the love is different. Brian and I each have our own dynamic love that we co-share with Juli. Mine is more rounded to include the things I mentioned earlier. Brian's is sexual. And I can freely admit that Juli's sexual relationship and emotional bond in the bedroom with Brian is in some ways deeper than what she has with me.

Even though their sex is more infrequent than what I have with Juli, he is able to experience things with her that I cannot. I am thinking mainly of her orgasms with him. Because of his stamina (compared to my lack), he is able to experience sex with her more than I am. Because of that, the time that Brian is literally inside of Juli is probably more than what I am inside her, even though their frequency in bed together is much less than what I have with her. In other words if Brian is engaged in intercourse with her for 30 minutes each time, and I am inside her 5 minutes each time...the math speaks for itself. That is our situation.

So to sum up your point, in a way Brian and Juli do have a marriage within our marriage, and that is not a negative. It actually has been a positive for all three of us. We each are still getting good from the three-way relationship. And like you I actually expect that Brian will soon decide that he wants to continue the sexual relationship with my wife. And I agree that if we start it up again, Juli may need to at least consider meeting more frequently with Brian.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:37 am

Mark, as you know I've followed you from the beginning. You have had and I assume still enjoy cuckold feelings that I can totally relate to. Your and Julie's dynamic is much more entrenched in the life bond that you described above than in any sexual relationship. Nothing can ever be stronger than that. Brian cant compete with it. The change is Julie's admission that her feelings for Brian are more than just friendship. I can't help but think that during the long pause in their relationship, they very much missed one another. When he comes back again this time, I hope julie moves another step further with their relationship to include more time together and maybe occasional weekends away together. You are part of a true love triangle dynamic which was what I think you desired in the beginning. I'm wondering if at this point , you still want what you did when this started and would you be comfortable with them having personal bonding time away as a couple?

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:32 am

Just my two cents here, but I've been told by many single guys who fuck married wives that they can never be fulfilled by having vanilla girlfriends. They need that added kink factor for a healthy sex life. Once the toothpaste is out of the tube, you can't put it back in again.

Also, once a woman has satisfying sex with an exceptional lover, it's hard for her to give that up no matter how much she loves her husband, The bond has been sealed between them and to give it up completely will often leave a huge void that cannot be replaced.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:49 am

D+D wrote:Mark, as you know I've followed you from the beginning. You have had and I assume still enjoy cuckold feelings that I can totally relate to. Your and Julie's dynamic is much more entrenched in the life bond that you described above than in any sexual relationship. Nothing can ever be stronger than that. Brian cant compete with it. The change is Julie's admission that her feelings for Brian are more than just friendship. I can't help but think that during the long pause in their relationship, they very much missed one another. When he comes back again this time, I hope julie moves another step further with their relationship to include more time together and maybe occasional weekends away together. You are part of a true love triangle dynamic which was what I think you desired in the beginning. I'm wondering if at this point , you still want what you did when this started and would you be comfortable with them having personal bonding time away as a couple?
D+D again your observation is spot on. Your experience in the lifestyle shows through your wisdom.
Throughout the 3+ years that we have been involved with Brian, there have been changes, stops and restarts, much growth. I think these things are to be expected and even necessary in such a 3-way relationship. At times it seemd that it was going to be limited in duration, at other times even become more than we / I had bargained for, but through the variations it has now seemed to settle into a very comfortable and frankly a good equilibrium.

The day that Juli said to me that she "loves Brian as an intimate friend", it was as casual and unforced as any statement she has ever made. I think she felt comfortable and even good about admitting to it. I never felt a pang of jealousy and glad that she no longer felt that she had to protect my feelings. So the relationship I think has matured greatly.

And yes, if / when we start up with Brian again, and I believe we will, I do think there should be and likely will be an increase in the time Juli and Brian spend together alone. Not an inordinate amount of time, but more than just a couple of hours twice a month. I think it will be time for them to have the opportunity to grow their bond with each other.

And you're right too that I have strong cuckold desires which have been fed by the current situation, but I think will be even further enhanced as we move forward. I would be very happy for them to enjoy a few days away together, alone. I think maybe Juli will be amenable to that idea now, where previously she would not have entertained the suggestion.

Mark

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:36 am

Jerzeycuckhub wrote:Just my two cents here, but I've been told by many single guys who fuck married wives that they can never be fulfilled by having vanilla girlfriends. They need that added kink factor for a healthy sex life. Once the toothpaste is out of the tube, you can't put it back in again.

Also, once a woman has satisfying sex with an exceptional lover, it's hard for her to give that up no matter how much she loves her husband, The bond has been sealed between them and to give it up completely will often leave a huge void that cannot be replaced.
Jerzey yes...I agree and have found that to be true in our own experience.

I know from things that Brian has said (I believe sometimes he is talking to me through Juli) that he likes the thrill of making love to a married woman. I think his request (early on in 2015) that Juli and I abstain from sex the day prior to them meeting, was a clear signal that he understands he is having sex with another man's wife and he is also controlling my access to my own wife. (Of course I willingly agreed to this and fine it arousing).

And you're right too. Juli has already admitted to me that she enjoys the sex with him, and I know that would be difficult for her to simply give up. As you said, once it's experienced it will be difficult to go back.

Mark