Finding my place...

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
sharingKayla
Prepubescent

Finding my place...

Unread post by sharingKayla » Mon May 08, 2023 8:08 am

I have been lucky enough to watch another man fuck my wife, it is now all I can seem to think about. I really enjoy masturbating but worry about her needs. She truly deserves a real man to be her lover which leads me to wonder what it would be like for her to have 2 hubbies. I feel that it is a relationship that I could really be on board with. Now how does one get this to happen? lol yes I know it would have to be her decision and I have told her how I feel about her finding a boyfriend. If only she could just find the right man I am sure it would progress into something beautiful. I am willing to just keep encouraging her and hope it happens...

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: Finding my place...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu May 18, 2023 4:47 am

It all starts with communication. You can subtly test the waters by using a dream as an excuse to talk about it, if you're afraid of being direct at first. Find out if she's only interested in sex or if she wants a deeper connection

In my case over a decade ago I used the dream scenario and that slowly warmed us up to the topic. I kid you not, it was only a matter of months before she told me that she wanted a long term boyfriend, and then a matter of weeks after that discussion to learn that my girlfriend had just been asked to be another man's girlfriend and she had cheesily said yes.

It took getting used to seeing her romantically involved and connected with another man (in my case she had two separate boyfriends during our relationship) but there was just something about seeing her emotionally and physically connected to another man whom she allowed to claim her as his, it just left me wanting to experience any future partner of mine not being fully mine and always having an actual full relationship/partner outside of our relationship.

There is something deliciously painful yet arousing about knowing that you are not the only man that she has to cater to in her life.that she is also devoted to someone else and you have to respect their relationship. You understand that you have to step aside and give her space to also working her relationship with him. Knowing that you must know account for another relationship and her availability before making plans because she might very well already have plans with her boyfriend.if you can accept that and get used to it, then you can handle not being the only man in your wife's life.

CuckHusband11
Virgin

Unread post by CuckHusband11 » Fri May 19, 2023 6:39 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 4:47 am
It all starts with communication. You can subtly test the waters by using a dream as an excuse to talk about it, if you're afraid of being direct at first. Find out if she's only interested in sex or if she wants a deeper connection

In my case over a decade ago I used the dream scenario and that slowly warmed us up to the topic. I kid you not, it was only a matter of months before she told me that she wanted a long term boyfriend, and then a matter of weeks after that discussion to learn that my girlfriend had just been asked to be another man's girlfriend and she had cheesily said yes.

It took getting used to seeing her romantically involved and connected with another man (in my case she had two separate boyfriends during our relationship) but there was just something about seeing her emotionally and physically connected to another man whom she allowed to claim her as his, it just left me wanting to experience any future partner of mine not being fully mine and always having an actual full relationship/partner outside of our relationship.

There is something deliciously painful yet arousing about knowing that you are not the only man that she has to cater to in her life.that she is also devoted to someone else and you have to respect their relationship. You understand that you have to step aside and give her space to also working her relationship with him. Knowing that you must know account for another relationship and her availability before making plans because she might very well already have plans with her boyfriend.if you can accept that and get used to it, then you can handle not being the only man in your wife's life.

GenerallySpeaking
Virgin

Unread post by GenerallySpeaking » Fri May 19, 2023 11:50 am

I think this has more to do with how your wife feels about having two complete husbands than anything else. That's a lot of emotional labor. Even the most skilled poly people have a hard time being the hinge. And in the meantime, there's this whole other person with their whole set of needs. I would study what polyamory really is before embarking on this.

BeNatural
Trainable

Unread post by BeNatural » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:11 pm

GenerallySpeaking wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 11:50 am
I think this has more to do with how your wife feels about having two complete husbands than anything else. That's a lot of emotional labor. Even the most skilled poly people have a hard time being the hinge. And in the meantime, there's this whole other person with their whole set of needs. I would study what polyamory really is before embarking on this.
As someone who dated a married poly woman for almost 7 years, and had short relationships with other poly women, I'd take this person's advice to heart.

According to the magazine Loving More, a polyamory magazine, in an article back around 2008 they posted the results of a study on the length of poly living together arrangements. On average they lasted 18 months. They did find a few lasting more than 10 years, but that's uncommon. Those that lasted 10 years + were just about all 3 person situations. It's too difficult to do more under the same roof. Two couples did live as neighbors for more than 10 years though.

BDSM was the other common link with the 3 person poly situations that lasted. Cuckolding can count as BDSM, in some people's eyes.

It is really challenging to do very egalitarian poly, but a small percentage of people can really pull it off. In my own opinion, those people are usually a bit nerdy and LOVE polyamory as much as they love other lovers. So, they do the work and stick with it.
43 yr old single guy with many years of experience in non-monogamy in TX.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:11 am

BeNatural wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:11 pm
As someone who dated a married poly woman for almost 7 years, and had short relationships with other poly women, I'd take this person's advice to heart.

According to the magazine Loving More, a polyamory magazine, in an article back around 2008 they posted the results of a study on the length of poly living together arrangements. On average they lasted 18 months. They did find a few lasting more than 10 years, but that's uncommon. Those that lasted 10 years + were just about all 3 person situations. It's too difficult to do more under the same roof. Two couples did live as neighbors for more than 10 years though.

BDSM was the other common link with the 3 person poly situations that lasted. Cuckolding can count as BDSM, in some people's eyes.

It is really challenging to do very egalitarian poly, but a small percentage of people can really pull it off. In my own opinion, those people are usually a bit nerdy and LOVE polyamory as much as they love other lovers. So, they do the work and stick with it.
We've been in a poly relationship for a year. I hear a couple of things here. One is that it's difficult enough to make a marriage work with two people and with three, it becomes even harder. I agree with that. How can it not be, juggling the needs of three people? There are three dynamics going on: you and your wife; your wife and her co-husband and you and the co-husband. It takes a lot of work; but for us, it's more than worth it. Those three bonds evolve and change and you need to commit to the effort to make it work. Yes, as the commentor says, you have to love polyamory as much as you love the other partners. The polyamory takes on a force and attraction of its own and that has to be a strong reason, in and of itself, to make it worth the effort.

I laughed at the comment about "nerdy" people being more successful. Maybe you can explain a bit more about what you mean by that, but I don't disagree. I would probably characterize myself as somewhat nerdy in that I find pleasure in the uniqueness of the poly arrangement, and, for me, the strange twist of also being dedicated to the cuckold dynamic.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:32 am

sharingKayla wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 8:08 am
I have been lucky enough to watch another man fuck my wife, it is now all I can seem to think about. I really enjoy masturbating but worry about her needs. She truly deserves a real man to be her lover which leads me to wonder what it would be like for her to have 2 hubbies. I feel that it is a relationship that I could really be on board with. Now how does one get this to happen? lol yes I know it would have to be her decision and I have told her how I feel about her finding a boyfriend. If only she could just find the right man I am sure it would progress into something beautiful. I am willing to just keep encouraging her and hope it happens...
All you can do is to be there for her for when she makes the decision. Until then there really isn't much you can do other than to support her and be a good husband to her.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:10 am

Relationships/marriages can shanged.
I am happy that my former wife found interest to meet other men for friendship and also intercourse. In one of them she fall in love and i agree that he move in our house. She see him as her new husband.

And me? Well i started to act as a little sissy (little girl) and she like it. She like that i becomed her little daughter. I like now to wear only dresses and skirts in toddler style and like to wear allways little girls haistyles.

Mommy have one husband - him
And she love that i became a good little behaved daughter

It is great that he inserminate her allways without condom - how it a husband should do - i am of course pussy free and complete chast

Love to see her belly get thicker and thicker
Its perfect

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:30 am

Who and why she chooses her bf and lover will remain her little secret because I think she won't reveal everything. Of course he is better endowed, more persistent, more muscular, his perfume is more masculine and so on.

The way he listens and compliments - and buys gifts is also part of it. My former wife (now my mommy) loves dancing - but I can't dance - her lover/new African husband is a very good dancer.And he satisfy her complete and she fall in love with him and both living as a married couple .

I accept it and I am happy for her and him and I accept my live as a little sissy girl.
And it's ok thats he is her only husband invite his bros and friends without my approval - as a total cuckold and her little daughter i have to accept it

luckymike
Prepubescent

Unread post by luckymike » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:34 pm

good。

Experimenti3
Virgin

Unread post by Experimenti3 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:20 am

I know exactly what you mean, I feel exactly the same. My wife is a beautiful woman 54 yo. Beautiful curves, tall, smart, powerful………we have been married for 23 years, but soon after our marriage I realized that she needs more than I can offer as a man. Therefore, with my initiative we entered the lifestyle, which soon developed into a cuckold relationship between me and my wife. We wound find lovers/bulls for her…….some of them becoming regular for some time, others not, until 8 years ago when we met a younger guy. She really liked him first time we met him. Obviously this guy liked my wife a lot, since they started meeting each other quite often. This goes on up to today. Usually we all meet together, but if I am not able to be with them for some reason, they meet alone of course. He is very regular, and I am sure there are feelings involved in our circle. I am convinced that we are all in love with each other…..