My wife's first time with the Big One

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
centralme
Virgin

Re: My wife's first time with the Big One

Unread post by centralme » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:15 pm

ckathrill wrote:I should have added the question - Has anyone here ever experienced this type of response from their wife?
Well a bit different here. My ex and I first started swinging around 2005. We met this guy for a drink at a hotel bar and rented a room. He fucked her in all positions for an hour, coming three times in the hour and never going soft. It was really hot, but my heart sank when she came about 3-4 times each time he fucked her. I gave her 1-2 at most. He wasn't much bigger then me, maybe around 7" max. but thicker. She doesn't like long cocks, but I just figured out he was hitting her real good. Needless to say, after some resolve on my part, the next few times he fucked her, I loved she came all over him non-stop.

truther
Experienced

Unread post by truther » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:59 am

centralme wrote:
ckathrill wrote:I should have added the question - Has anyone here ever experienced this type of response from their wife?
Well a bit different here. My ex and I first started swinging around 2005. We met this guy for a drink at a hotel bar and rented a room. He fucked her in all positions for an hour, coming three times in the hour and never going soft. It was really hot, but my heart sank when she came about 3-4 times each time he fucked her. I gave her 1-2 at most. He wasn't much bigger then me, maybe around 7" max. but thicker. She doesn't like long cocks, but I just figured out he was hitting her real good. Needless to say, after some resolve on my part, the next few times he fucked her, I loved she came all over him non-stop.
He stretched her, opened her more. With very few exceptions, in a universal sense there are plenty of people out there, no matter how good you may be at something, who are better at it, whatever IT may be. That goes for playing tennis, holding a tune, and sketching. It also goes for sex (and fucking), and as it relates to pleasuring a female (including our wives if we go down that road), getting her off more expertly, probably harder and more often than we're used to seeing.

It's intense I'm sure. A revelation. It's certainly nothing to beat yourself up over. For one thing, thicker can surely make a difference (one we'd definitely be looking for in a cuckold situation too :up: ). You do this partly for the difference right? For another, what's the point of doing it in the first place if not for the best sex you can find for her? It sounds like you found the beauty in it, which is what I want too.
Cuckolded in our relationship, but not yet in our marriage. The recognition and acceptance are full...I feel like it's just who I am now, and the way I see.

worriedandconfused
Prepubescent

Unread post by worriedandconfused » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:50 am

ckathrill wrote:When we just started out swinging, we had a 3 some with a really hung guy - no kidding, he was 9 inches. I won’t go into the whole story here now but, and I was in the room with them , her mind was blown away! After it was over, I asked her how it was ( as if I did not know).She is a very sweet and loving lady and she asked me “ do you really want to know?” I said yes. She again asked “ are you sure because I do not want you to feel badly”. Guys, I knew what was coming but not really. She said “ I felt like I was fucked for the first time”; She said fucking him was not the same thing at all as fucking me”; She said “now I know why people say they fuck for hours”. Needless to say my ego was destroyed.
Have you slept with her since then? Has she felt any looser or did she return to normal tightness?

worriedandconfused
Prepubescent

Unread post by worriedandconfused » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:52 am

truther wrote:
centralme wrote:
He stretched her, opened her more. With very few exceptions, in a universal sense there are plenty of people out there, no matter how good you may be at something, who are better at it, whatever IT may be. That goes for playing tennis, holding a tune, and sketching. It also goes for sex (and fucking), and as it relates to pleasuring a female (including our wives if we go down that road), getting her off more expertly, probably harder and more often than we're used to seeing.

It's intense I'm sure. A revelation. It's certainly nothing to beat yourself up over. For one thing, thicker can surely make a difference (one we'd definitely be looking for in a cuckold situation too :up: ). You do this partly for the difference right? For another, what's the point of doing it in the first place if not for the best sex you can find for her? It sounds like you found the beauty in it, which is what I want too.
Same question, does a woman feel looser to you a couple of days after being with a thicker penis? Is there a permanent change in tightness?

truther
Experienced

Unread post by truther » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:00 am

worriedandconfused wrote:
truther wrote:
centralme wrote:

Same question, does a woman feel looser to you a couple of days after being with a thicker penis? Is there a permanent change in tightness?
No idea, honestly. I'm rather thick and in our case as far as I know she hasn't been sampling other cocks......well, not for many many years anyhow. But that's an amazing orifice, both an elastic and resilient one. I'm saying I think it (and the anus) rebound and return to form pretty well. I'd suppose a lesser endowed guy might be more likely to feel the effect of a much thicker one in the immediate or relatively short aftermath.
Cuckolded in our relationship, but not yet in our marriage. The recognition and acceptance are full...I feel like it's just who I am now, and the way I see.

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:11 am

Virgin,

Re where she feels it, I do not think she knows for sure - she says she feels it in her stomach! Also, she feels looser for sure if I fuck her right after him but next day she feels like her old self.

worriedandconfused
Prepubescent

Unread post by worriedandconfused » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:32 am

ckathrill wrote:Virgin,

Re where she feels it, I do not think she knows for sure - she says she feels it in her stomach! Also, she feels looser for sure if I fuck her right after him but next day she feels like her old self.
100% as tight as before the bigger dick entered her? The next day or later in week that is

worriedandconfused
Prepubescent

Unread post by worriedandconfused » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:33 am

truther wrote:
truther wrote:
centralme wrote:

No idea, honestly. I'm rather thick and in our case as far as I know she hasn't been sampling other cocks......well, not for many many years anyhow. But that's an amazing orifice, both an elastic and resilient one. I'm saying I think it (and the anus) rebound and return to form pretty well. I'd suppose a lesser endowed guy might be more likely to feel the effect of a much thicker one in the immediate or relatively short aftermath.
Would you confidently say one or two times with a thicker cock wouldn't change how tight she feels ?

truther
Experienced

Unread post by truther » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:30 am

truther wrote:
Would you confidently say one or two times with a thicker cock wouldn't change how tight she feels ?
Physically, I can't imagine doing it occasionally would do anything that wasn't temporary. If she had cock like that regularly, over time it would probably make a difference.

In the moment, for HER, what she feels, even once might be different. And mentally that can affect her. Her man as well.

centralme
Virgin

Unread post by centralme » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:31 pm

My ex was a larger women at the time so she was anatomically "larger" then smaller women I have been with. With that said, after fucking her a bit, her vagina always got stretched out and a lot looser. This eventually turned to bedroom talk - I pretended to be in her after her lover (we weren't swinging at the time) and she knew I loved it. When we were swinging, I always entered her to push in her lover's creampie and I would say things like, "you are so stretched out" and she would always respond, "you like it when I'm loose, don't you?" This would always cause me to explode. So, yes, noticed a change and loved it amazingly.

Openmindedfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by Openmindedfun » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:31 pm

I agree that a big cock feels totally different than a small or average sized one. My husband wanted me to be with other men, but I agreed to finally do it with an old ex boyfriend because he had the biggest cock that I have ever seen. My ex bf, who is my current lover, is almost 9 inches and thick, compared to my husband who is under 5 inches and not very thick. When I have sex with my ex i feel full and my body just reacts differently than when I am with an average sized cock. My orgasms are on a totally different level with a big cock. I told my husband what it was like, but he did not really understand until he got to watch me with my ex bf. His comment was that it was like I was a different person. I told him that's what a big cock does to me. Unfortunately, I told him that he would never be able to achieve the same reaction because he just was not that built that way. He said it did make him feel inadequate sexually. He now understands when I tell him that I have to feel that big cock deep inside me again. He is a golfer and I have told him it's like playing with a scratch golfer when I am with the ex bf and a 25 handicap golfer when I am with him. I think it does hurt his ego that it makes such a big difference to me, but I think he loves that I am getting what I need. He likes our cuck play and gets off when I tease him about how much better it is for me. He was the one that wanted this and I am not going back to just his small cock.

Pinhead
$2 Ho

Unread post by Pinhead » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:51 am

God...I would love to be hung and take women to that next level or rapture...and that's ALL I would want to be and do...a fucktoy for women!!:-)

EDAS
Experienced

Unread post by EDAS » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:51 pm

Pinhead wrote:God...I would love to be hung and take women to that next level or rapture...and that's ALL I would want to be and do...a fucktoy for women!!:-)
And yet so many under-endowned men love exactly that: to be humiliated because they are small. That is, they don't want to take a woman to that next level of rapture. And they even get sexually high that their wife is finally hitting that next level of rapture thanks to a well-endowned boyfriend and not thanks to them.

In other words, it is as as big turn on for some small guys NOT to be good at bringing the Mrs to that next level as it is for others who are better endowed to be able to do just that: blow Madame's socks off!

Which means that there is something for everyone--both the underendowed and the well-endowed--in this delightful sex game. :)

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:03 pm

R has had many guys with cocks longer and/or thicker than mine. She likes how the long ones can reach into places most cocks can't. She loves the feeling of being spread wide and utterly filled by thick ones. I love watching her giggly pleasure as they take her "into the zone" where she becomes a feral female sexual animal. I love watching her have orgasm after orgasm and occasionally squirt from having these big cocks in her pussy. But she also does the same with me. Perhaps that is why I have been fortunate to not feel deflated in comparison with other guys.

It also helps that I know that R enjoys novelty and variety and is endlessly fascinated by the range of shapes, curves, and hardness that different guys have. If she wasn't looking for variety, there would be little point in fucking other men. She could just have me. She has great, repeated orgasms with me, squirts copiously, and absolutely melts. I have never seen her have a more intense sexual response with any other man, regardless of his size. Nor do I dread that ever happening; it would be fine. Perhaps that is the variable of love and adoration she feels for me and I for her.
Another factor is the intensity of desire that the guys have for her. Some are just willing to fuck, others are blown away by her beauty and demure sexuality and strongly yearn to put their cock in her pussy. Some are one-timers, others keep coming back for more. So male enthusiasm has its erotic impact on her response as well.
The qualities of the man the cock is attached to and the strength of personal connection during sexual contact also make a huge difference for her.

Sexual equipment, like any other biological phenomenon, falls on a curve. Some will be way short, others are way bigger, and most are somewhere in between. On average, men are average. Unless they are too small for R to feel much, she likes them all.

So, I don't take R's pleasure with other guys personally. I don't feel I lose anything when she is with another man. I just focus on the additional pleasure and satisfaction she gains. These are all suggestions on how to manage what might otherwise turn into jealousy or diminishment. It works for us.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:44 am

EDAS wrote: And yet so many under-endowned men love exactly that: to be humiliated because they are small. That is, they don't want to take a woman to that next level of rapture. And they even get sexually high that their wife is finally hitting that next level of rapture thanks to a well-endowned boyfriend and not thanks to them.

In other words, it is as as big turn on for some small guys NOT to be good at bringing the Mrs to that next level as it is for others who are better endowed to be able to do just that: blow Madame's socks off!

Which means that there is something for everyone--both the underendowed and the well-endowed--in this delightful sex game. :)
THIS!

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:23 am

Got to admit I am one of those guys who gets off SEEING her in action and going totally out of her mind in a way that I have never been able to do because she just loves them very big.

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:35 am

and forgot to mention that humiliation over this is very exciting. I am trying to get her to verbally put me down in front of the guys but she has a hard time doing it but she is coming along a bit. The last time we swung, after they were finished, she spontaneously said that she enjoyed doing this because she was not having a good time with sex ! Wow ! right in front of me and him.

mainesailor
Prepubescent

Unread post by mainesailor » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:24 am

My Hotwife feels the same way as you do. When we were first dating 5 years ago, she had very little experience with other lovers. An ex-husband who was similar in size to me (5") was her only other lover. She had never experienced anything larger, though she admitted often fantasizing about larger cocks when she was making love to me.

After several weeks of dating, she moved in with me. Soon thereafter, our summer neighbor constantly hit on her when I was not nearby. Though she enjoyed the flirtations, she was reluctant to accept his invitations to play for fear of hurting my feelings. When she informed me of the neighbors invitations, she expected me to be upset at the neighbor. Instead, she saw that my little cock got rigid when she talked about his persistent offers. She admitted that his latest offer was especially tempting after he pointed out the very large bulge in his Speedo bathing suit earlier that day. She had never seen such a big bulge and admitted that she became very wet at the time. His large bulge remained on her mind the rest of the day as she wondered what it would be like to be with a well hung man.

I told her that I would not be jealous if she accepted his invitations to discreetly play. It was the first cuckold like gesture of my adult life and it set us both on a path that day that soon led to the Hotwife/Bull/cuckold lifestyle that we share as a married couple today. Once experiencing the neighbor's large white cock, she visited him 3x a week for the rest of the summer. When he returned home after the summer season, she actively sought out other men who were well hung. I was incredibly turned on by her promiscuity and became increasingly submissive to my Fem-Domme and eventual Hotwife. She has made it very clear that she could never be sexually loyal to me and my small white cock ever again and I love her for it. Black men are now her preference and she has never been so sexually satisfied in her life as she is now. I love her more than ever and cherish my submissive role in our marriage.
Openmindedfun wrote:I agree that a big cock feels totally different than a small or average sized one. My husband wanted me to be with other men, but I agreed to finally do it with an old ex boyfriend because he had the biggest cock that I have ever seen. My ex bf, who is my current lover, is almost 9 inches and thick, compared to my husband who is under 5 inches and not very thick. When I have sex with my ex i feel full and my body just reacts differently than when I am with an average sized cock. My orgasms are on a totally different level with a big cock. I told my husband what it was like, but he did not really understand until he got to watch me with my ex bf. His comment was that it was like I was a different person. I told him that's what a big cock does to me. Unfortunately, I told him that he would never be able to achieve the same reaction because he just was not that built that way. He said it did make him feel inadequate sexually. He now understands when I tell him that I have to feel that big cock deep inside me again. He is a golfer and I have told him it's like playing with a scratch golfer when I am with the ex bf and a 25 handicap golfer when I am with him. I think it does hurt his ego that it makes such a big difference to me, but I think he loves that I am getting what I need. He likes our cuck play and gets off when I tease him about how much better it is for me. He was the one that wanted this and I am not going back to just his small cock.

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:02 pm

EDAS wrote:
Pinhead wrote:God...I would love to be hung and take women to that next level or rapture...and that's ALL I would want to be and do...a fucktoy for women!!:-)
And yet so many under-endowned men love exactly that: to be humiliated because they are small. That is, they don't want to take a woman to that next level of rapture. And they even get sexually high that their wife is finally hitting that next level of rapture thanks to a well-endowned boyfriend and not thanks to them.

Exactly! One of the biggest turn-ons for me is that my wife's lover is so huge, easily twice the size of me. He is the Alpha Male in all respects, and I begged my wife to finally let me join them in the bedroom after many years of being turned away. My wife eventually convinced him to let me be there with them; I was only supposed to watch from across the bedroom. But when I saw him naked, saw his enormous cock disappear completely into my wife's cunt I tore off my clothes and stood there naked in front of them. The man actually pulled out of my wife and came over and stood next to me. He looked down at my tiny shaved cock and smiled, then said to my wife "who do you want babe?". He was being an Alpha Male there for sure, thinking he was making me feel bad. But I was so turned on at this moment I could barely breathe. My wife of course wanted him, not me! And she is so slender, built like a dancer - perfectly flat-chested, long legs, great curvy hips and an amazingly huge cunt - it was stunning to see this big muscular stud of a real Man just slay her in bed. She loved it!

EDAS
Experienced

Unread post by EDAS » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:58 pm

That really lovely, SalorGuy! Thanks.

gatorrdw
Virgin

Unread post by gatorrdw » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:36 am

Sailor guy it's obvious that you loved it too. GTR

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:38 am

My HW likes fellatio with huge cocks. I have seen her totally swallow a 9" & thick. Suck up every last drop of their cum. It s just an amazing sight. Makes my 7" (but rather slim) dick seem pitiful in comparison.
She believes that drinking sperm is very healthy lowering her blood pressure & working as a tranquilize along as a great source for vitamins. She even gives lectures to women's groups on the subject

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:55 am

gatorrdw wrote:Sailor guy it's obvious that you loved it too. GTR
Obviously! I couldn't wait to run home and masturbate thinking about this.
But it's always a better orgasm when I wait for my wife to be there with me. We are both naked, but I am only allowed to rub her flat chest and kiss her on the cheek - nothing else. And she is allowed the same with me. But as she rubs my chest, and I hers, she tells me all about her lovemaking with her man. I specifically ask her to talk about the difference between our cocks. She looks at my tiny hairless thing and tells me how unsatisfying it has always been for her, and then goes on to extoll the virtues of her man's enormous tool, especially how she loves to work the entire thing deep down her throat and get him to explode into her. Damn, but this always gets me to explode all over myself in the best orgasms of my life. Every time.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:08 pm

I guess I had no idea how well hung her lover was when Liz seduced the much younger (she was 35;he was 26) cook she befriended while working at a restaurant. She would not tell me of his massive length(10+) and thickness until years later. She would return home in the middle of the night and regale me with tales of their exploits while stroking my 6 1/2" slender cock with baby oil looking well-fucked and satisfied. Whenever I would inquire as to his penis size she would just say he was regular like me. But as the years passed she finally let me in on her secret. I guess she was embarrassed and didn't want to make me feel badly. This younger stud had her deliriously in love and lust with him. She said it was the best sex she has ever experienced. He could fuck her, recover quickly, and fuck her again, hard and fast. She loved it. Never really able to orgasm vaginally, he changed all that. After teaching him the finer art of cunnilingus, she was in heaven. He would lick her and fuck her to orgasm after orgasm. After rejecting the use of condoms and going back on the pill, she could fully enjoy the sensations of his cock sliding inside of her and filling her time after time. He didn't disappoint. He was a sex maniac and she was insatiable. A match made in heaven. I never got to watch them in action but the picture she conveyed was and still is fantasy material 30 years later.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:39 pm

stevens62 wrote:Seems to be part of the game, and in my view is why longer term relationships are the way to go. We think the younger married guys disappeared because of fear their wives were onto them, and younger guys figure "what the hell, she's married and has a guy handy anyway." Younger ones seem to weigh all their given options before committing to any kind of a "date" and will often lie about their marital status. My wife (40 at the time) was enjoying a young engineer and was having orgasms with him. He didn't like for me to be in the room with them, but that was ok, I kind of liked it that way. He was just the perfect guy for us, - clean, educated, in shape, etc. He was able to get hard more than once in an evening and would always cum at least twice. He could never stay the entire night, though. Then "poof" - he was gone! Later, we found out he was married, - he had presented himself as single.

[Has this happened to others? I note it is the extremely attractive, very well-endowed guys who disappear.
[/quote]

Whether the stars aligned or it was her choice, my wife liked a younger guy she worked with. She was 35 and he was a 26 year old single guy. He had an apartment he shared with his brother. She would visit Jim after their shift at the restaurant. He was a decent looking guy with curly hair and average weight and height, but, his cock was worthy of a Greek god. After a short period of using condoms she went on the pill and asked him to chuck the condoms. This is when the real fucking began in earnest. He filled her with his 11", thick cock and she couldn't get enough. She turned into his slut and he rewarded her with orgasm after orgasm, fucking her for hours and giving her multiple orgasms throughout the night. She would be so sore for a few days, I couldn't go near her. He never disappeared and their affair went on for 13 years.