My wife's first time with the Big One

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
stevens62
Experienced

Re: My wife's first time with the Big One

Unread post by stevens62 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:14 am

CA, our experience has been that the married guys wifey is enjoying will sometimes disappear when they think their own wives are catching on. Although some have told my wife that their wife knows, that's not usually the case. It's always challenging, as we like for the FB to spend the night with her if the fun is taking place in our bed. Finding lovers who can spend the night takes a while, and wifey had more success entertaining lovers in her hotel room while traveling for work. For that reason, she pretty much played with coworkers from the field offices.

ckathrill wrote:She has fucked quite a few different men. But the reason for that is that either the guys were not that good or the really fabulous ones just disappear. I mean disappear.. no email/text. What we both want is a steady lover. I am jealous of the guys here whose wives have lovers for long periods. And believe me...my wife is gorgeous with big tits nice shape, and ass and the nicest sensitive lady anyone would want to meet, so it is not her.

Has this happened to others? I note it is the extremely attractive, very well-endowed guys who disappear.

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:33 am

The "size" issue plays many ways and in many ways is reflective of the level of communication with have with our wives. We only experienced the BBC scenario with one of her FBs, and he was a monthly regular for a few years. But in this case, BBC meant 8" or so (wifey doesn't carry a ruler in her purse..), and 2" bigger than me. For those of you into BBC, - she delighted in calling me while they were having sex in her hotel room, and letting me listen. It was hot and passionate, to say the least. I asked her what the biggest part of the rush was, and she said: "when I wake up from a sound sleep and he is already inside me bare. He's big and I always wake up when he's putting it in" It wasn't so much that her FB was black and well endowed, it was the eroticism of the whole thing as he did everything she liked without her having to ask: lots of foreplay, oral, lots of long deep stroking and kissing while cumming, hold her for a long time after orgasm, then take her again later on. Their sex was rewarding in terms of orgasms for both of them, and she usually got laid three times when he spent the night: the initial fucking, once during the night, and in the morning before getting ready for work.

Her 8 year FB was 4-5" hard. When we were alone we chuckled about it, but she loved this guy. He'd spend quite a bit of time on oral before sex, long foreplay sessions, kissing, caressing, and all the stuff she really likes. Once inside her, he was the opposite of her "on the road FB," cumming quickly (in large volumes), then moving to oral until she came or he was hard again. We let him know he could stop by and spend the night or simply take her whenever he liked, even if he just wanted to get off. Those were 8 hot years and hot seconds were a frequent treat for me when I was in bed with them!

zorro wrote:R has had many guys with cocks longer and/or thicker than mine. She likes how the long ones can reach into places most cocks can't. She loves the feeling of being spread wide and utterly filled by thick ones. I love watching her giggly pleasure as they take her "into the zone" where she becomes a feral female sexual animal. I love watching her have orgasm after orgasm and occasionally squirt from having these big cocks in her pussy. But she also does the same with me. Perhaps that is why I have been fortunate to not feel deflated in comparison with other guys.

It also helps that I know that R enjoys novelty and variety and is endlessly fascinated by the range of shapes, curves, and hardness that different guys have. If she wasn't looking for variety, there would be little point in fucking other men. She could just have me. She has great, repeated orgasms with me, squirts copiously, and absolutely melts. I have never seen her have a more intense sexual response with any other man, regardless of his size. Nor do I dread that ever happening; it would be fine. Perhaps that is the variable of love and adoration she feels for me and I for her.
Another factor is the intensity of desire that the guys have for her. Some are just willing to fuck, others are blown away by her beauty and demure sexuality and strongly yearn to put their cock in her pussy. Some are one-timers, others keep coming back for more. So male enthusiasm has its erotic impact on her response as well.
The qualities of the man the cock is attached to and the strength of personal connection during sexual contact also make a huge difference for her.

Sexual equipment, like any other biological phenomenon, falls on a curve. Some will be way short, others are way bigger, and most are somewhere in between. On average, men are average. Unless they are too small for R to feel much, she likes them all.

So, I don't take R's pleasure with other guys personally. I don't feel I lose anything when she is with another man. I just focus on the additional pleasure and satisfaction she gains. These are all suggestions on how to manage what might otherwise turn into jealousy or diminishment. It works for us.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:28 am

I understand but don't feel humiliated. After my 29 year old wife began fucking others at my encouragement, she had sex at our home with the younger son of neighboring friends. His parents don't know about their ongoing sexual relationship, but he fucks her often as his school studies allow.

She admits she needs his cock and their relationship badly and confessed she couldn't stop seeing him now even I wanted. When he graduates, he will be moving away anyway, so she knows she will eventually have to deal with it. I love watching them when the two of them allow it, and that's more often than not. I'm pleased she is getting what she needs and deserves.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:29 am

I understand but don't feel humiliated. After my 29 year old wife began fucking others at my encouragement, she had sex at our home with the younger son of neighboring friends. His parents don't know about their ongoing sexual relationship, but he fucks her often as his school studies allow.

She admits she needs his cock and their relationship badly and confessed she couldn't stop seeing him now even I wanted. When he graduates, he will be moving away anyway, so she knows she will eventually have to deal with it. I love watching them when the two of them allow it, and that's more often than not. I'm pleased she is getting what she needs and deserves.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:59 am

After years in the lifestyle my wife finally admitted she prefers large cocks. Of course the guy attached to it is important too but small cocked dudes are not preferred at all. All of her favorite fuckbuddys are thick, long, or thick and long. And she's never had much trouble accommodating them. Interestingly I'm thick and long myself but she prefers her lovers cocks over mine. There is another trait she likes which she calls "soft hard". I'm "hard hard". :lol:

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:55 am

My wife likes them hard, hard. But, if he is exceptionally long and thick. soft hard is ok

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:07 am

yielding william wrote:I understand but don't feel humiliated. After my 29 year old wife began fucking others at my encouragement, she had sex at our home with the younger son of neighboring friends. His parents don't know about their ongoing sexual relationship, but he fucks her often as his school studies allow.

Yup those high school boys can sure put a hurtin on a beta male's
woman :P

VeezKnight
Prepubescent

Unread post by VeezKnight » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:50 am

Nearly all of my wife's lovers have been generally 'average' to 'somewhat above average.' A few months ago she went to bed with a younger guy who was packing 8+ inches and was very thick. It was her first experience with a cock that size (or so she says). I was not in the bedroom but listened from the hallway. The sounds I heard coming from my wife spoke volumes and left nothing to the imagination. It sounded to me as if she was indeed being fucked, really fucked, for the first time. Unfortunately, the guy turned out to be an asshole and she never saw him again. So this leaves us with the challenge of finding another guy, who is not an asshole and is packing at least 8 inches.

nancetreath
Prepubescent

Unread post by nancetreath » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:41 pm

lisasulak_78 wrote:Hello there, I'm a fellow Hotwife and I just had an experience with "a big one." First and foremost I just have to say that my husband is not small. My guess is that he is of average size. Whatever average is anyway. I have only been with a few men, other than my husband since venturing the world of hotwifing, and they were all pretty average, no bigger or smaller than my husband, Until recently... We finally met up with a guy that we had been texting for quite sometime. I knew going into the date that he was big from the few pics he had sent. All I have to say, and I am being 100% honest, is that, bigger is not always better!! I'm not sure if I just wasn't primed enough, maybe not enough foreplay? Who knows, but it hurt like hell. I didn't even have an orgasm because I was only concentrating on the pain. The thing is, my husband and I really like the guy. We feel like we finally found someone we're compatible with but I'm scared for the actual sex again.
My lover is also huge and it took me a while to learn to take all his size. (my husband fisting me, worked wonders in stretching me) Now I need my lovers large fat cock, and hunger for the pleasure it gives. I enjoy multiple orgasms and will squirt rather profusely. I use lots of thick beach towels to soak up the mess. I enjoy threesomes with my husband and lover and are able to clamp down on my husbands slender penis after been fucked by my lover. My husbands slender penis is perfect for anal penetration when I am sandwiched between the two men. Normally my lover has to work his cock into me slowly, because of his size, but if I have been well fucked by several studs prior I can mount my lovers huge penis and drop right down on it in one action. I now also love riding my husbands fist and forearm, I love the feel of his clenched fist pressing on my G spot as it gives similar feeling to a penis with a bulge at the base.

oldguyfl

Unread post by oldguyfl » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:01 am

My wife was 65 when she had her first big one since her young days. She met the man on SLS and we both liked him. I had ED for most of our marriage and pills stoped working about ten years before so she was ready. Because of the lack of intercourse over the years and her age her vagina had shrunk and dried up and she was not able to take him. She thought he was over three inches thick and could only get his head in her. He was not that good at oral so she finally blew him and sent him on his way.

She lost interest in other partners until recently when she has taken up with a man from our neighborhood. He is normal size but she is also lubricating like she did when she was younger.

nancetreath
Prepubescent

Unread post by nancetreath » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:00 pm

oldguyfl wrote:My wife was 65 when she had her first big one since her young days. She met the man on SLS and we both liked him. I had ED for most of our marriage and pills stoped working about ten years before so she was ready. Because of the lack of intercourse over the years and her age her vagina had shrunk and dried up and she was not able to take him. She thought he was over three inches thick and could only get his head in her. He was not that good at oral so she finally blew him and sent him on his way.

She lost interest in other partners until recently when she has taken up with a man from our neighborhood. He is normal size but she is also lubricating like she did when she was younger.

Hi oldguy, Nice to read your blog about your wife. I hope she gets a lot of pleasure from her new lover and that she is more loving to you. I know in my case that having lovers makes me more romantic towards my husband. I love to go down on my husband daily, and give him a blow job. His outburst of love for me is music to my ears. It sure makes my husband romantic and he loves the cream pies I bring home.

kaygf93bc
Prepubescent

Unread post by kaygf93bc » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:08 am

ckathrill wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:28 am
When we just started out swinging, we had a 3 some with a really hung guy - no kidding, he was 9 inches. I won’t go into the whole story here now but, and I was in the room with them , her mind was blown away! After it was over, I asked her how it was ( as if I did not know).She is a very sweet and loving lady and she asked me “ do you really want to know?” I said yes. She again asked “ are you sure because I do not want you to feel badly”. Guys, I knew what was coming but not really. She said “ I felt like I was fucked for the first time”; She said fucking him was not the same thing at all as fucking me”; She said “now I know why people say they fuck for hours”. Needless to say my ego was destroyed.
We had a couple of false starts (He came to quickly & the other exaggerated his penis size) and then third time lucky.
There seems to be more emphasis toward length than girth when talking penis size. My husband is over 6 & 1/2 inches but very thin.
We were more cautious the third time, my husband does all the ads/profiles & contacting etc. I look at the pictures and liked what I saw.
Very nice body but with a flaccid penis it is difficult to tell if it was 7 & 1/2 inches as stated.
Some time later my husband tells me that the messaging between them has been good and the man seems cool and it has been arranged.
My husbands later confession being that he had only looked at men whose size was a bit bigger than his.
This backfired on him as the penis length may or may not have been but it was thick, very thick!
This experience was amazing! I did not have an orgasm, I had orgasms and I had long ago resigned myself to being one of the group who could not during intercourse.

I think it is a combination of things all coming together that made it amazing. - Visually the Penis size, New sexual encounter, Great (&new) Technique & Effort, Great Stamina.
However, the last two "Great Technique & Effort, Great Stamina" I have learned that men are competitive, the lover above (& another) became ongoing sort of an FWB and over time the "Great Technique & Effort, Great Stamina" decreased.
When I bought this up his answers confirm and are also worth sharing here.
  • I had to make a good impression because I wanted to fuck you again.
  • Guessing that after X years, sex-life with your husband would be crap.
  • Sex with another mans wife - Hot! While the husband is watching - Hotter! Having a bigger cock than his - Hottest!
What I find ironical is that afterwards like you did, my husband asked me, but where you asked "how it was?"
My husband stupidly asked, "was he better than me?" (Didn't he witness it all?)
He kept probing so I nodded a yes but he kept on and similarly to your wife I asked if he was sure, repeatedly.
I stressed that I did not want to hurt his feelings or damage his ego and he still wanted it.
The best thing about that experience was something confirmed many times since, my discovery that I love a penis with great girth.
Unashamedly I will say, Yes, I love a thick dick! :D
Do you believe them when they say that size doesn't matter?

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:30 am

kaygf93bc wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:08 am
ckathrill wrote:
When we just started out swinging, we had a 3 some with a really hung guy - no kidding, he was 9 inches. I won’t go into the whole story here now but, and I was in the room with them , her mind was blown away! After it was over, I asked her how it was ( as if I did not know).She is a very sweet and loving lady and she asked me “ do you really want to know?” I said yes. She again asked “ are you sure because I do not want you to feel badly”. Guys, I knew what was coming but not really. She said “ I felt like I was fucked for the first time”; She said fucking him was not the same thing at all as fucking me”; She said “now I know why people say they fuck for hours”. Needless to say my ego was destroyed.
We had a couple of false starts (He came to quickly & the other exaggerated his penis size) and then third time lucky.
There seems to be more emphasis toward length than girth when talking penis size. My husband is over 6 & 1/2 inches but very thin.
We were more cautious the third time, my husband does all the ads/profiles & contacting etc. I look at the pictures and liked what I saw.
Very nice body but with a flaccid penis it is difficult to tell if it was 7 & 1/2 inches as stated.
Some time later my husband tells me that the messaging between them has been good and the man seems cool and it has been arranged.
My husbands later confession being that he had only looked at men whose size was a bit bigger than his.
This backfired on him as the penis length may or may not have been but it was thick, very thick!
This experience was amazing! I did not have an orgasm, I had orgasms and I had long ago resigned myself to being one of the group who could not during intercourse.

I think it is a combination of things all coming together that made it amazing. - Visually the Penis size, New sexual encounter, Great (&new) Technique & Effort, Great Stamina.
However, the last two "Great Technique & Effort, Great Stamina" I have learned that men are competitive, the lover above (& another) became ongoing sort of an FWB and over time the "Great Technique & Effort, Great Stamina" decreased.
  • Sex with another mans wife - Hot! While the husband is watching - Hotter! Having a bigger cock than his - Hottest!
What I find ironical is that afterwards like you did, my husband asked me, but where you asked "how it was?"
He kept probing so I nodded a yes but he kept on and similarly to your wife I asked if he was sure, repeatedly.
I stressed that I did not want to hurt his feelings or damage his ego and he still wanted it.
The best thing about that experience was something confirmed many times since, my discovery that I love a penis with great girth.
How did your husband take the news?

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:01 pm

ckathrill wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:28 pm
Steven,

My wife also enjoys the top position the most with hung guys. And the last guy, who was here favorite fuck in years, encouraged her to relax around his huge cock, She did and took him all in and when she did take it all, she said he hit the "the sweet spot" as she was one top, and she almost cried - yes cried - at how good it felt. He totally fucked the hell out of her right before my very eyes !
My cock is my avatar not hugest but not smallest either. But I'm blessed that it's thick and curved slightly. So that when women ride me cowgirl style and I lean them back and keep one hand in her hip to pull down the very farthest she can go and take my free hand and rub her clit as my dick is hitting her g-spot is my way to make women cum love seeing the look of pleasure as their eyes roll into the back of her head. And almost every woman says they have to pee until they experience the g -spot orgasm.

But like some have said earlier it's not the cock size it's the mindset difference from a bf extra man fucking her different and her own regular hubby ficking her that's gotten routine. And gotta know how to give them the fucking of a lifetime. My job as the bf is to provide as much pleasure for the hot wife and the viewing pleasure of husband.

Mr. Lookingiansa

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:31 pm

kaygf93bc wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:08 am
ckathrill wrote:

That's what my wife says thickness over skinny and long. The thickness is how she knows I'm fucking her lol

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sun May 09, 2021 10:39 am

I always felt quite adequate with lovers and garnered many comments about my close to 8" by 5.5 " cock. Had even been a Bull with couple when younger. I've gained some weight so I'm maybe half inch shorter now.

With my wife I realized her pussy, especially when super aroused, seemed like it could take a lot more than I had. It always felt amazing but I could not touch her cervix as I was often used to when deep.

Then I began to hear stories about some of her exes. The biggest being at least 10" but beer can thick and a complete rock hard fuck machine that never went down. Volume wise this guy was easily twice my size. He was the biggest but she had many 9 +... Finding the sizes of some of my wife's exes is what brought me here.

It was a shock to my ego and the feelings of inadequacy and insecurity sexually were new to me. It was like a punch in the gut yet it was super arousing to picture her taking him. I became easily jealous which was not how I was usually.

I then decided to just let her know and figured how could she not miss the huge cock of this guy who was an ongoing FWB occasionally until just before we began dating, so told her if she missed sex with him I was ok if she wanted to fuck him again.

She expressed zero interest and thought I was crazy...says it doesn't matter and is totally happy with my size...I've used a cock sheath a few times that gets me close to his size. The difference in her is obvious but she adamantly says it is just her putting on a show for me and prefers my cock to the bigger sheath.

I think she's just being careful with my ego, but not wanting to fuck the guy could be true as I don't crave the tightest pussies I've had in past, although none were ongoing FWB's for 15 years either! lol
Who knows but I love the newfound cuckish excitement it brings.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Sat May 15, 2021 10:08 am

My wife is yet another woman who has commented over the years how amazing it is that an extra inch plus more thickness by the head of a cock can make that much of a difference, but it really does. She says she cums harder with a bigger cock inside of her.

Awife
Trainable

Unread post by Awife » Sat May 29, 2021 10:49 am

lisasulak_78 wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:00 pm
Hello there, I'm a fellow Hotwife and I just had an experience with "a big one." First and foremost I just have to say that my husband is not small. My guess is that he is of average size. Whatever average is anyway. I have only been with a few men, other than my husband since venturing the world of hotwifing, and they were all pretty average, no bigger or smaller than my husband, Until recently... We finally met up with a guy that we had been texting for quite sometime. I knew going into the date that he was big from the few pics he had sent. All I have to say, and I am being 100% honest, is that, bigger is not always better!! I'm not sure if I just wasn't primed enough, maybe not enough foreplay? Who knows, but it hurt like hell. I didn't even have an orgasm because I was only concentrating on the pain. The thing is, my husband and I really like the guy. We feel like we finally found someone we're compatible with but I'm scared for the actual sex again.
I completely agree with you. It depends on sex technique. I have been with some guys besides my husband. They have different sizes, hardness and lengths. For a bigger one, I need wet engough and a doggy style may be preferred for me. I prefer a big mushroom-shaped head and rock hardness.

raymond213
Virgin

Unread post by raymond213 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:03 am

My wife first big one. She enjoyed but she got a bladder infection. Her Doctor said it was common during honeymoons

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:33 am

My wife has told me that she loves her lover's cock. While it's not supersized, it is larger than mine and she says it fits her perfectly. She's even had a couple of orgasms just with PIV. Hearing her talk about how his cock is the perfect size for pussy turns me on.

bernhard-bln
Virgin

Unread post by bernhard-bln » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:26 pm

lisasulak_78 wrote:
... Who knows, but it hurt like hell. I didn't even have an orgasm because I was only concentrating on the pain. ...
That's exactly what my wife answered asking her.

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:13 pm

I’m 7.5 inches and very thick at the base, and only a little bit thicker than average from the head to about halfway down. My wife is really not interested in men without cocks bigger than that. She loves BBC, but is not exclusively into Black men. I would say though, that of the men on SLS that have shown an interest in her, meet her size criteria and are available in our area, it’s about 5 to 1 Black men. She would definitely be into having a real relationship with one or more of these men and turn our marriage into a Poly one.

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:55 am

The first guy we ever played with was my best friend. I'm 5'6" but he was 6 foot tall and we were endowed proportionately - ie him much bigger than me despite mine being well within the range of "average". Unfortunately, he was quite clumsy with it and my wife found sex with him awkward and uncomfortable when he fucked her even though she did sometimes orgasm with him anyway. But she did also tell me that she sometimes faked it with him because she knew that would generally bring him off.

Other guys followed over the years with varying degrees of success. Some guys were good for her, others not so good but I never thought and she never suggested that this might correlate with cock size. I came to realise that the cocks of the other guys we were meeting or seeing in action at clubs etc, were mostly bigger than mine but my wife never really expressed any sort of preference except it was clear that her experience with my friend and a couple of the other guys we'd seen had made her nervous of big ones. She refused to meet guys who claimed a big cock as a special selling point, on the basis that guys who do that believe that nothing more is needed and don't really pay attention.

And then we met THE big one! Tall, quietly spoken and just a nice guy, she liked him at once when we met him at the pub. We moved on to our apartment and I drew back to watch the action. They started touching, kissing, and the clothes started coming off and that's when I became aware of what seemed to be an astonishing endowment in his boxer shorts. Her eyes must have widened as they came off to reveal the biggest cock either of us had ever seen. Thick, long and very beautiful. She told me later that she was taken aback by the size but he was such a nice guy, he was so gentle with the way he touched her and his cook was so nice looking, felt so nice, tasted so nice that she decided to press on.

To cut a long story short, this is the cock that led to her telling me one day "It's ironic - I'm in my 60s and having the best sex of my life". And she was. I only found out later that its girth was such that during her first fuck with him it left a little tear in her pussy with a little bit of blood. She's medically trained so knew what it was and that it wasn't dangerous to her but I now know that she didn't tell me at the time in case I told her that we should not see him again - it was so good that tear or no tear, she definitely wanted to see him again. And again. Her pussy must have got used to it because It never tore again, but he was much more than a lovely cock, and very skilled with tongue and fingers as well being able to read her body language and give her exactly what she wanted. The thing she most loved about him was that on each occasion, he would insert his cock very slowly, very gently so for her there was no pain or discomfort - nothing but pure pleasure and she described to me the wonder of the feeling of being completely "filled" by a cock. Once I counted and gave up after her 30th orgasm with him. She come to adore it and would really put herself out to meet him and we saw him exclusively until he left London about 5 years later. She had many firsts with him - first solo, first overnight, first cream pie for me, first squirt for her (floods of it).

Her excitement at being with him led to a massive surge in her libido and to she and I having wonderful and frequent sex and loving her tales of their nights together which still get me going, years later.

And she's been consistently disappointed in the skill levels of the other large cocked guys we've come across.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

bernhard_10777
Prepubescent

Unread post by bernhard_10777 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:56 am

lisasulak_78 wrote:
Who knows, but it hurt like hell. I didn't even have an orgasm because I was only concentrating on the pain. The thing is, my husband and I really like the guy. We feel like we finally found someone we're compatible with but I'm scared for the actual sex again.
What an unfortunate situation: emotionally this is the right man, his greatness gives you pain. That's what my wife said when she talked about an 8 inch lover. There was nothing more about lust, there was still her question "how do I overcome the situation, may it pass quickly."

Matthew0051
Prepubescent

Unread post by Matthew0051 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:20 am

It does hurt my wife a little when she takes a big one all in. But she also enjoys that moment.