My wife's first time with the Big One

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
ckathrill
Experienced

My wife's first time with the Big One

Unread post by ckathrill » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:28 am

When we just started out swinging, we had a 3 some with a really hung guy - no kidding, he was 9 inches. I won’t go into the whole story here now but, and I was in the room with them , her mind was blown away! After it was over, I asked her how it was ( as if I did not know).She is a very sweet and loving lady and she asked me “ do you really want to know?” I said yes. She again asked “ are you sure because I do not want you to feel badly”. Guys, I knew what was coming but not really. She said “ I felt like I was fucked for the first time”; She said fucking him was not the same thing at all as fucking me”; She said “now I know why people say they fuck for hours”. Needless to say my ego was destroyed.

ckathrill
Experienced

Re: My wife's first time with the Big One

Unread post by ckathrill » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:42 am

I should have added the question - Has anyone here ever experienced this type of response from their wife?

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:42 am

Not all (actually many) male egos can handle it. Regardless of the skill or talent, there is always someone out there more skilled. Cock size and sexual prowess do not define a man or a relationship. Try to enjoy the incredible pleasure you wife experienced. Yes, there are plenty of shared wives who discover how much more mindblowing sex can be once they've had a monster cock and a good percentage are/become size queens. It's up to you where that fits into your erotic journey. Best of wishes to you and your hotwife! Stay hard, be happy!!

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:46 am

thanks for the post.. believe me..I am way past that now and love her loving these cocks !

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:53 am

I'd bet each husband here has felt that at least once, it is one of the side effects of this game. In my case it took a few months to get over it, some actually like the humiliation, others choose another hobby.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:12 am

Congrats, cka, enjoy the ride even though there will be dips...the highs are intoxicating!

njprofessor
Virgin

Unread post by njprofessor » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:33 pm

hi cka

I think you came to grips with the reality already, and you heard from other cuckolds about how they felt. As an experienced Cuckold Trainer, I am the bull for a lot of 1st time couples. I made a rule early on that I would be with the couples for at least 6 months before they were ready for the full blown cuckolding experience with other men.

The key issue that I deal with and work with both the wife and husband is that first time. When I first penetrate a wife, most of the time its the first time she has ever felt her lips be spread open wide. A lot of cuckold men that I have helped, have sizes like 3, 4 or even 5 inches at the most. Typically I am 7.5 most of the time, but that is about 90% erection. I am not sure why, but I do not get fully erect with most women. But every once in a while I meet a woman that just "does it" for me and I actually grow to a full 8 inches and the head is massive, thick, round mushroom.

Usually the first response the cuckold notices is that her eyes pop open for the first time. Its mutual, because your wife is typically tight, and it hurts both me and her to penetrate her. But she wants to feel that type of pain, its a pleasurable pain for her.

The sex though is just sex...the key is that she knows you love her and thats why you want her being fucked by me. And you need to know that its not your cock that matters in your cuckold relationship.

I am the "Bull" and as such, I am there for one purpose. Pleasure. You bring to the table things that i cannot to your wife. You bring, love, respect and relationship history and shared experiences. She loves that first romantic date you had - she is not trying to remember how I looked at her or that first kiss in the moonlight. She just wants me hard and fucking her.

Does that make sense?

radio4ron
Player

Unread post by radio4ron » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:33 pm

ckathrill wrote:When we just started out swinging, we had a 3 some with a really hung guy - no kidding, he was 9 inches. I won’t go into the whole story here now but, and I was in the room with them , her mind was blown away! After it was over, I asked her how it was ( as if I did not know).She is a very sweet and loving lady and she asked me “ do you really want to know?” I said yes. She again asked “ are you sure because I do not want you to feel badly”. Guys, I knew what was coming but not really. She said “ I felt like I was fucked for the first time”; She said fucking him was not the same thing at all as fucking me”; She said “now I know why people say they fuck for hours”. Needless to say my ego was destroyed.
When I asked my wife if she's ever had sex with a massive cock I knew she would come back and say no like everyone else, but in the email exchange we were having she said she had to answer it face-to-face (gulp)! She was VERY-VERY concerned about hurting my feelings and was insistent on answering my questions in person.

So, when I got home from work she proceeded to tell me about Fred, the guy she'd dated for a few months before her and I started dating. My wife is very direct and honest and described everything that happened from the night she realized dancing with him that he had a long massive cock running down the thigh of his pant leg when she whispered in his ear when she felt it "if that's what I think it is let's get out of here right now and put it to use". She told me within 15 minutes they at his home, undressed and she couldn't believe was he was packing and how fast and hard it got. They had sex all night long and did about everything she could dream up. She had always wanted to try a HUGE cock from the time she became sexually active as a Yong teen and finally got one!

She asked me if I wanted to know anything else? Or was that enough??? NO! I wanted to hear every detail about every time they had sex.

What I took away was, my wife in the end chose me, a very average guy over him and a few others who were superior sexually to me. The more she told me when I asked questions the more I wanted to see her with other men which took us from wanting to get into swinging to getting into hotwifing...

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:30 am

My HW's FB is not that much bigger than me, its how he uses it on her when he's fucking HW. His staying power is unmatched. His length hits the end of her cervix and just sends her up the wall telling him not to stop. The biggest cock she has had was the size of a beer can. She told me she could not wrap her hand around and could barely suck his cock. So, the bottom line, its not the size but the guy behind the cock.

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:53 am

ckathrill wrote:I should have added the question - Has anyone here ever experienced this type of response from their wife?
Yes. After a couple of years with my 3 minutes and 3" dick, she experienced my best friend's dick at 7.5" - and twice as thick as mine - she was at first, at a loss to verbally describe the experience. Lots of hand waving and animated with a big smile and then finally said something like:
"I'd forgotten what it was like to be fucked properly."

That stung!

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:43 am

NJ Prof,

Great post and yes you certainly make sense. Gee.. wish you would come down to DC :-)

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:48 am

What I really love about my wife's interactions with her boyfriends is that she is so verbal and loud when getting it really good. She makes certain sounds and moans only when fucking big guys. Even when I orally satisfy her, she never sounds as turned on as when fucking.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:49 am

So CKA... has she been seeing this guy, or other well hung Alpha specimens?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:57 am

She has fucked quite a few different men. But the reason for that is that either the guys were not that good or the really fabulous ones just disappear. I mean disappear.. no email/text. What we both want is a steady lover. I am jealous of the guys here whose wives have lovers for long periods. And believe me...my wife is gorgeous with big tits nice shape, and ass and the nicest sensitive lady anyone would want to meet, so it is not her.

Has this happened to others? I note it is the extremely attractive, very well-endowed guys who disappear.

lisasulak_78
Prepubescent

Unread post by lisasulak_78 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:00 pm

Hello there, I'm a fellow Hotwife and I just had an experience with "a big one." First and foremost I just have to say that my husband is not small. My guess is that he is of average size. Whatever average is anyway. I have only been with a few men, other than my husband since venturing the world of hotwifing, and they were all pretty average, no bigger or smaller than my husband, Until recently... We finally met up with a guy that we had been texting for quite sometime. I knew going into the date that he was big from the few pics he had sent. All I have to say, and I am being 100% honest, is that, bigger is not always better!! I'm not sure if I just wasn't primed enough, maybe not enough foreplay? Who knows, but it hurt like hell. I didn't even have an orgasm because I was only concentrating on the pain. The thing is, my husband and I really like the guy. We feel like we finally found someone we're compatible with but I'm scared for the actual sex again.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:33 pm

ckathrill wrote:She has fucked quite a few different men. But the reason for that is that either the guys were not that good or the really fabulous ones just disappear. I mean disappear.. no email/text. What we both want is a steady lover. I am jealous of the guys here whose wives have lovers for long periods. And believe me...my wife is gorgeous with big tits nice shape, and ass and the nicest sensitive lady anyone would want to meet, so it is not her.

Has this happened to others? I note it is the extremely attractive, very well-endowed guys who disappear.

My HW has had the same FB for 15 years, she's with him every chance she can when he's in town. There are been several times we have driven to his home for a week of fun and games. He's planning on meeting us next month when we drive thru his state, if not then he will be here in our town in March for 10 days. The two of them are planning a small trip of 3 nights, HW is off the charts excited.

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:45 am

Lisa,

We have found that, if the guy is very considerate, it was not a problem. Some actually do not put the whole thing in her so if you are only taking 4-5 thick inches, you should be fine. Of course, you must be very excited and wet and plenty of lube. But easy does it works for my wife and then she can actually take most of it. If you are willing to try again this way, you will have an explosive experience that average guys cannot give you.

truther
Experienced

Unread post by truther » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:58 am

hotwifelover31 wrote:Not all (actually many) male egos can handle it. Regardless of the skill or talent, there is always someone out there more skilled. Cock size and sexual prowess do not define a man or a relationship. Try to enjoy the incredible pleasure you wife experienced. It's up to you where that fits into your erotic journey. Best of wishes to you and your hotwife! Stay hard, be happy!!
That's gotta be the attitude. Most folks trying cuckold sex probably are looking for that experience whether they admit it or not. I know I'd want that for my wife, but mindblowing or not, it doesn't have to derail us.
Cuckolded in our relationship, but not yet in our marriage. The recognition and acceptance are full...I feel like it's just who I am now, and the way I see.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:15 am

my wife bf has 8 and iam a 4 1/2 and she loves how she is getting fucked now compared to my small dick. and she loves me so much more for allowing her to experience such a huge cock

Puffin1964
Trainable

Unread post by Puffin1964 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:07 am

One of my wifes favourite fuck buddies is huge - at least 9 inches and his girth is wider than a coke can - he always takes it very slowly to start but within a few minutes she is able to take most of his length and can actually bottom out if she rides him - he can make her orgasm like no other cock in this position but I agree with one of the earlier posters in that its also about the chemistry - the weird thing is although she is not a big anal fan he fucks her up her ass every time and she loves it - in fact the only real time she has an anal orgasm is with this guy and boy does he fuck her hard up there - she has taken other guys up her ass if the chemistry is good and they make the request however she actually asks this one to do it
Many times she will discuss him as we fuck and she always says the best cock she has ever had

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:39 am

Seems to be part of the game, and in my view is why longer term relationships are the way to go. We think the younger married guys disappeared because of fear their wives were onto them, and younger guys figure "what the hell, she's married and has a guy handy anyway." Younger ones seem to weigh all their given options before committing to any kind of a "date" and will often lie about their marital status. My wife (40 at the time) was enjoying a young engineer and was having orgasms with him. He didn't like for me to be in the room with them, but that was ok, I kind of liked it that way. He was just the perfect guy for us, - clean, educated, in shape, etc. He was able to get hard more than once in an evening and would always cum at least twice. He could never stay the entire night, though. Then "poof" - he was gone! Later, we found out he was married, - he had presented himself as single.

[Has this happened to others? I note it is the extremely attractive, very well-endowed guys who disappear.[/quote]

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:21 pm

So it does happen to others.. I cannot figure out why it is so hard for these guys to just send a text or email saying " it was fun but it is over"

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:28 pm

Steven,

My wife also enjoys the top position the most with hung guys. And the last guy, who was here favorite fuck in years, encouraged her to relax around his huge cock, She did and took him all in and when she did take it all, she said he hit the "the sweet spot" as she was one top, and she almost cried - yes cried - at how good it felt. He totally fucked the hell out of her right before my very eyes !

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:58 pm

:up: :up:
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:22 am

ckathrill wrote:Steven,

My wife also enjoys the top position the most with hung guys. And the last guy, who was here favorite fuck in years, encouraged her to relax around his huge cock, She did and took him all in and when she did take it all, she said he hit the "the sweet spot" as she was one top, and she almost cried - yes cried - at how good it felt. He totally fucked the hell out of her right before my very eyes !
Where was her 'sweet spot'?

Right behind the cervix in the cul-de-sac there or???