Wife pregnant

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Wife pregnant

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:22 am

gruenberg wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:38 pm
dcr216 wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:55 am
Don’t do that to the baby :(
in other words, one should not do it to the child to be born.
well, a highly philosophic question.
G - :up:

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:25 pm

Breakerhymen wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 9:41 am
Again pregnancy and raising a kid is a serious issue. Raising a child in this situation is the height of irresponsibility. It’s fact not judgement.
Ayup

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:18 am

It is my personal value system that the only reason to have a child is to create more love based upon the love that a husband and wife have for each other. They love each other so very much that they want to experience more of this love.

So all of this discussion about wanting some else's baby - or not caring if she becomes pregnant by another guy - demeans the meaning of procreation arising from love.

Why the hell do you think we have a huge proportion of children loving in single person households and growing up emotionally distorted? People having children for all the wrong reasons.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:53 pm

Tryagain wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:18 am
It is my personal value system that the only reason to have a child is to create more love based upon the love that a husband and wife have for each other. They love each other so very much that they want to experience more of this love.

So all of this discussion about wanting some else's baby - or not caring if she becomes pregnant by another guy - demeans the meaning of procreation arising from love.

Why the hell do you think we have a huge proportion of children loving in single person households and growing up emotionally distorted? People having children for all the wrong reasons.
I think you are right. The last several decades in American society have not been good for children. But to me, having children in a cuckold/hotwife situation is .....unless the husband is infertile, and cannot impregnate his wife, AND they have checked out the health history of the Wife's lover, THEN .....I still don't think it' s a great idea. What happens if the marriage blows up after the child is born? Is the infertile husband going to be okay paying child support until the kid turns 18 for a child that is not biologically his?

I've said it before and I will say it again. Kids and kink do not mix. It's okay for you to live your fantasy, live your dream, but when children are involved, it is not okay, IMHO.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:19 am

Its nice to consider these situations with some cool headed logic but it sounds like there is a lot of hot emotion going on here.

We dont know this couples precise circumstances. Maybe she was in love with her bull.

Anyhow Gabriel has only made one post on this site and it was back in 2018 and there would not be one person on here who is right all the time.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:34 am

Wow, a bad situation - I can't give any advice.
I am sad about it

Jenky
Trainable

Unread post by Jenky » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:12 am

Gabriel wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:34 am
She is now 42, they had condoms rip early on, so i wasnt concerned when they stopped using condoms altogether. We havent thought much about impregnation given her age, virtually impossible.
I'm not even sure if the story is true but in any case, how did you work that out?

A woman at 42 is more than capable of still getting pregnant and certainly not impossible.
quality man (44) from London with 15 years experience. Very clean, reliable and discreet, high sex drive and a good sized cock - can safely push your boundaries without you having to spell out your darkest desires..😎 louisjenk(at)hotmail dot com

Robvanjan
Virgin

Unread post by Robvanjan » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:04 am

So, I read this post and maybe I can add something to this...

I have 11 kids with 8 different women over the last 20 years, most are cuckold couples that planned the pregnancy or took the risk with me. My current is 4 months along. I have a 14 month old at home and she is prepping for another one at the end of the year. I'm 51 yoa. Children and babies are the most beautiful things in the world. Once the baby comes, your mindset changes. Especially for the cuck. I strange thing happens with the cuck and a deep love for the mother occurs. A huge effort is made by the cuck to build a support system for the baby. I still see five of the couples from time to time and have a close relationship (poly) with one of the couples now (4 months along + 4yr old) and all of them say the same thing... they wish they started sooner with their cuckold pregnancy. A cuckold must come to terms with who they are and once that happens, embrace it and all that it entails; including raising offspring that is not yours. I give all of my cucks a tremendous amount of respect and love for all that they do for my offspring. All of this is more common than you think. Folks just don't talk about it. Peace!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:48 am

Robvanjan wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:04 am

I have 11 kids with 8 different women over the last 20 years, most are cuckold couples that planned the pregnancy or took the risk with me. My current is 4 months along. I have a 14 month old at home and she is prepping for another one at the end of the year. I'm 51 yoa. Children and babies are the most beautiful things in the world. Once the baby comes, your mindset changes. Especially for the cuck. I strange thing happens with the cuck and a deep love for the mother occurs. A huge effort is made by the cuck to build a support system for the baby. I still see five of the couples from time to time and have a close relationship (poly) with one of the couples now (4 months along + 4yr old) and all of them say the same thing... they wish they started sooner with their cuckold pregnancy. A cuckold must come to terms with who they are and once that happens, embrace it and all that it entails; including raising offspring that is not yours. I give all of my cucks a tremendous amount of respect and love for all that they do for my offspring. All of this is more common than you think. Folks just don't talk about it. Peace!
Definitely happens more often than society would like to accept. If we really think about it, as long as the baby receives love from both parents, and all of the ingredients for proper development are present, he or she will have a proper upbringing.

Dad is the man who raises and teaches you how to be a man (or woman) of values and integrity. Hell, there are biological fathers out there who can easily just be classified as sperm donors while there are stepdads who go out of their way to ensure that his children are number one, even if they're not genetically his. That is a real father.

I am not idolizing or pursuing the idea of my partner having children with other men (if we ever get into the lifestyle) but I can at least say that if it happened accidentally or she expressed wanting to have a child or children with a boyfriend or lover, then I would not fully shut the idea down. I'd need to sit down and have a serious talk about why and how things would be but I think that I would be open minded to it. Ideally I'd prefer to have my own but sometimes life goes in different directions.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Robvanjan
Virgin

Unread post by Robvanjan » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:38 am

Well stated! Thanks for the love brother!

PS: For the cuckolds out there...
hubby (4 months along one) was there during the entire (once a month for 6 months) insemination process. He held her hand, kissed her, felt my muscles in my back and butt flex, touched and massaged both of our bodies inside and out during intercourse, felt her orgasms and my ejaculation from inside my anus. His wife and I made love for a long time. The two of us held together, still connected and fell asleep while hubby spent a long time, pulled me out and cleaned us both. It was the most beautiful and intense sexual experience to date.

Experimenti3
Virgin

Unread post by Experimenti3 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:03 am

Robvanjan wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:38 am

hubby (4 months along one) was there during the entire (once a month for 6 months) insemination process. He held her hand, kissed her, felt my muscles in my back and butt flex, touched and massaged both of our bodies inside and out during intercourse, felt her orgasms and my ejaculation from inside my anus. His wife and I made love for a long time. The two of us held together, still connected and fell asleep while hubby spent a long time, pulled me out and cleaned us both. It was the most beautiful and intense sexual experience to date.
Just beautiful and very intense!

Robvanjan
Virgin

Unread post by Robvanjan » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:11 am

Thank you! Until about the 3rd Century AD, this was the way humans built families, tribes and interacted sexually. This was the norm for thousands of years of human history. Only now, we are coming back to our sexual roots has humans and answering to our desires and standing in the tribe and taking back our sexual happiness... alpha, beta, cuck, stag...whatever sings to you and happiness is knowing where you stand sexually within the tribe.

neohec
Trainable

Unread post by neohec » Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:49 pm

Robvanjan wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:38 am

I hope you got to enjoy the wives during the changes as the baby bump grows.

Robvanjan
Virgin

Unread post by Robvanjan » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:01 am

I have! We have spent a great deal of time together. My happy place is spooning together with me inside of her with our hands interlaced and on her baby bump. He can hold me inside of her during my refrac period. Then she moves her hips, I pump and I can ejaculate again. We have done that a few times. Its wonderful.

Robvanjan
Virgin

Unread post by Robvanjan » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:03 am

Her husband checks in on us periodically while we nap connected. Brings her water and rubs her back and hair. They chat for a bit while I sleep.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:59 am

My wife is pregnant by her lover. She’s been pregnant since the middle of December 2023. Her baby bump should start showing the middle of March.

My wife’s mother is extremely pleased her daughter is pregnant by a real man and not a sissy cuckold.

sissy pauline

Robvanjan
Virgin

Unread post by Robvanjan » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:09 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:48 am
Robvanjan wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:04 am

Definitely happens more often than society would like to accept. If we really think about it, as long as the baby receives love from both parents, and all of the ingredients for proper development are present, he or she will have a proper upbringing.

Dad is the man who raises and teaches you how to be a man (or woman) of values and integrity. Hell, there are biological fathers out there who can easily just be classified as sperm donors while there are stepdads who go out of their way to ensure that his children are number one, even if they're not genetically his. That is a real father.

I am not idolizing or pursuing the idea of my partner having children with other men (if we ever get into the lifestyle) but I can at least say that if it happened accidentally or she expressed wanting to have a child or children with a boyfriend or lover, then I would not fully shut the idea down. I'd need to sit down and have a serious talk about why and how things would be but I think that I would be open minded to it. Ideally I'd prefer to have my own but sometimes life goes in different directions.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
Well stated! Thank you.

Robvanjan
Virgin

Unread post by Robvanjan » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:18 am

Hi folks! So here is an update with photos. She is about 18 weeks agone and everyone in her big family knows and is very supportive.