Poly Cuck?

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Iwatchherplay
Player

Re: Poly Cuck?

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:08 pm

JackoLantern wrote:
Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:04 pm
I was just curious is anyone has ever seen a relationship where three people (two men and a wife) live in a Poly setting but part of the dynamic involves the wife and OSO involved heavily sexually... and cucking the husband in a live in arrangement? I know some have talked a bit about cuckolding being a psychological form of S&M... just curiosity on my part.

Jackolantern

My wife fell in love with the first man I talked her into having sex with. It was an intense sexual relationship. She LOVED getting fucked by him. Over and over. She seemed to not be able to get enough of him. It was Ok with me. I never felt like a cuckold because it was something I talked her into trying. She liked doing it. I was happy about that and it was fun to watch.

Boogienights690
Prepubescent

Unread post by Boogienights690 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:53 am

We’re exploring a poly-cuckold relationship. It’s very early days at the minute. We have been cuckold for coming on 9 years now, but recently clicked with a lover who is open to more. It’s all very new and there have been a few bumps already, with emotions etc. We intend to catalogue things in a bid to share the experience, but also to gather support and advice on this new journey.
Poly cuckold couple, NW U.K., exploring and learning and looking to make new friends.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:06 am

I gave you PM privileges so you can let me know if you want to pursue your old account.

cuckoldcpl4fun13
Trainable

Unread post by cuckoldcpl4fun13 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:22 am

So happy to see this thread, because that is EXACTLY what we are seeking as well.

Silentstallion
Virgin

Unread post by Silentstallion » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:21 pm

harryadny wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:45 am
Kjeldsen2k8 wrote:
harryadny wrote:Our swing friends Janice, Pete, and Barry are a poly trio, Barry and Pete are brothers... Barry married Janice initially and Pete moved in later when his wife booted him... Within months they were both fucking Janice regularly, eventually buying a King size bed so all three could sleep together in the same bed when the mood took them.

They are also cuck partners, Both guys have to allow Janice (frickin nympho LOL) to have other men friends when she feels the need, and both are forced to sit together and watch her get it LOL
Holy hell what a cluster fck of hotness. LOL
They are completely fucked up friend LOL

Sounds like my kinda woman! Do you have her number? I wanna fuck her too 🤣

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:52 pm

Man I would LOVE to be in a cuck-poly arrangement. I am already for the most part: my wife and her lover are in love, and I have not had sex with my wife in years. Whenever she is at his house I am floating six inches off the ground and masturbating every day. I wish she would bring him here and let me at least watch them make love. I would gladly serve them both.

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:07 am

Imagine our poly family has actually 2 cuckolds. Our friend, lover and cohabiting partner is as much cuckold as me. As daughter is back from the university we slow down all activities at home till the end of September but she is aware her mother has two parners now.

Lover is my friend but also my lover when wife is out for her schedule...

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:18 am

My wife and my friend fell in love and he moved in with us about 18 months ago. We still all enjoy the arrangement and I love serving them both.

GoddessJ
Virgin

Unread post by GoddessJ » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:05 pm

My husband and cuck and I are experiencing this very thing. It was such a pleasure to read the above thoughts and experiences and put a title to what has evolved quite naturally between my cuck, I and my Lover. For the past four months I have been living and sleeping pretty much exclusively with my Lover and being cucking my husband. The thee of us have evolved our experiences and relationships into a poly household that has a firm understanding that my husband is my cuck and beta submissive, so Bdsm plays a significant part of our lifestyle. My Lover is staying with us until he returns to work in Asia at the end of March, and we shall see what happens thereafter. We all understand this current arrangement has an end date which is rather sad, but perhaps its visible timescale fuels the current bright hallo we are experiencing.

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:38 am

I would love to have a poly-cuckold relationship, that is my biggest fantasy, I want my wife to have a steady boyfriend who she is in love with, so he can move with us some weeks or months and act as a couple while I serve them in everything they need. I want to clean the house and make dinner while they fuck in our bedroom with the door closed, I want to sleep on the couch and they in our room and the next day making breakfast for them. I want her to stay some days (or even months) in his place while I wait home, they going on dates and vacations alone. I want her to say "I love you" to him while they are fucking bareback. Is all of this too much?

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:26 pm

Sounds like a plan, lol! Is she on board with any of it?

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:47 am

Whosbeensleeping wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:26 pm
Sounds like a plan, lol! Is she on board with any of it?
She only barely knows about my fantasy of watching her fuck other man in front of me, and she isn't sure about actually doing it, if I tell her everything about the wife/boyfriend relationship I want for her she would freak out, I want to go baby steps. I would be satisfied if she only fucked other men, I think the boyfriend thing unfortunately seems impossible to make it a reality someday.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:49 pm

I am not a cuck but we do have a good friend with benefits. My wife recently suggested to me that he move in with us and have a poly relationship. I was very surprised as I didn't know she knew about poly. I love the idea. We haven't mentioned it to him yet.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:31 pm

harryadny wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:45 am
Kjeldsen2k8 wrote:
harryadny wrote:Our swing friends Janice, Pete, and Barry are a poly trio, Barry and Pete are brothers... Barry married Janice initially and Pete moved in later when his wife booted him... Within months they were both fucking Janice regularly, eventually buying a King size bed so all three could sleep together in the same bed when the mood took them.

They are also cuck partners, Both guys have to allow Janice (frickin nympho LOL) to have other men friends when she feels the need, and both are forced to sit together and watch her get it LOL
Holy hell what a cluster fck of hotness. LOL
They are completely fucked up friend LOL
That's what I said. I love my younger brother dearly, and he's one of my best friends, but I have no interest in sharing ANY woman with him.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:22 am

It seems it is a rare arrangement and certainly not one I / we had considered until I happened. I have linked our posts below for those interested.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=64084

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:36 am

My boyfriend has been living with us since August 2020. Relationships don't fit in neat boxes, though. My husband is my 24/7 submissive, and my boyfriend is more submissive sexually. They're not involved romantically or sexually with each other. I love them both and have sex with them both. They're friends. Everyone has their own bedroom.

I mean, reality isn't going to be a 24/7 fuckfest or sleeping on the floor. Makes great fantasies... but it's not an every day kinda thing, realistically.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:31 am

I had something close to this with my long-term girlfriend. It began when she decided to take social dance lessons. Naturally, she met a guy, and after talking with me about it, she started dating him. After a while she considered him her second boyfriend, and she would spend one night with him and the next with me. But then he introduced her to swinging, so they would switch with other couples. Eventually, she brought me into the swinging circle, and sometimes the three of us would attend events together; and occasionally the three of us would spend the night together. Primarily he and I shared her; although she also dated other men.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:17 am

My wife and I have been talking about exactly this arrangement. Especially after talking with our couples therapist/kink therapist. He recommended we look into a poly lifestyle that would also include cuckold aspects.

Myuniversewithin
Trainable

Unread post by Myuniversewithin » Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:39 am

Very nice post. Being a Cuck, love to fantasise about it. Hope some day, we can make it into reality.

Temporarily we made poly for sometime. But at that time, my wife was in intial stages of hotwifing. My friend with whom my wife is attracted to was working close by to my area so he used to come and live with us from Monday to Thursday. And I used to travel on my business trips sometimes. During that time, my wife wanted to proceed further but didn't do it. I used to tease her over phone to imaging she is in his room etc. But love to make Poly Cuck lifestyle reality in my life

treym900
Prepubescent

Unread post by treym900 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:10 pm

She had a boyfriend who lived with us for about a year or so. She slept with him in his room and I was the only one working so they fucked a lot during the day. Usually in my bed so I would see the cum stains. They never let me watch but I could hear them fucking like rabbits. My primary outlet was masturbating though she would sometimes let me cum on her feet but only with the door wide open so no privacy with her for me. He finally moved on and she has not invited any of her subsequent boyfriends to live with us. Yet.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:09 pm

JackoLantern wrote:
I was just curious is anyone has ever seen a relationship where three people (two men and a wife) live in a Poly setting but part of the dynamic involves the wife and OSO involved heavily sexually... and cucking the husband in a live in arrangement? I know some have talked a bit about cuckolding being a psychological form of S&M... just curiosity on my part.

Jackolantern
I know it's common in many areas. My wife has been fucked by a lot of guys, including two at once as written up here in our ongoing thread. The difference is that none lived with us - - Well, there was one exception, a foreign exchange student who stayed with us for a while and fucked her regularly.

I once suggested I wouldn't mind if two former students moved in with us when she was then involved with both, but she prefers not having others live in our home. The advantage to those two 19-year-olds would have been they wouldn't then need to continue paying rent at the off-campus apartment they shared.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:14 am

We consider a poly relationship more than a steady lover or bull for the wife. For us, a poly relationship involves an emotional attachment and (in our case) love between my wife and her lover. We had a poly/cuckold marriage ceremony last summer and we work at maintaining the cuckold aspect of our "marriage." My wife's co-husband is her main partner for sex, but she and I have a strong sensual and intimate sex connection. But, there is no doubt that Aaron is the alpha lover and I'm the beta.

BeNatural
Trainable

Unread post by BeNatural » Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:45 pm

For most of you, it seems that poly means the new boyfriend moves in. In reality, there's a lot of ways to do polyamory. Within the poly community in my city, most do not live together, but there's a few rare exceptions.

I remember reading in a Loving More Magazine back in 2010. It was probably a 2008 issue. There was an article stating that studies in California found that the average poly "living together" situation lasted 18 months. Most of the times the people ended it for non-sexual reasons. It was common roommate or household problems.

Then, they covered 4 or 5 triads or quads that have lasted 10 years +. In most all cases BDSM was a part of it. It seems that the power dynamics helped to make it work. Was it because someone is more submissive? Was it because the very kinky people knew they could not easily replace what they had going on?

I was a boyfriend to a married poly woman for 6.5 years. She had 3 guys (including her husband) for half of those years, and a 4th guy for the other half. She is now married to the youngest guy.

I think very few new couples to non-monogamy can open up to a form of egalitarian polyamory, and stay together for decades. It may not be the first boyfriend that breaks them, but over time things can happen, and years down the road some other new lover might replace the original spouse. Will it be just due to polyamory alone? Usually not, but I do think that it lubes the pathway to splitting up, sometimes.

While I'm still a fan of women having hookups and short term relationships, I also think having something lasting months or a few years is really awesome too. Having "some feelings" makes sense to me too. Doing full on polyamory again? I won't say never, but relationships that are "just open" where they have FWB's with a little bit of feelings, sure makes a lot of sense to me!

I'm still glad to see a poly sub-forum here though at ourhotwives. It's nice to see poly accepted.
43 yr old single guy with many years of experience in non-monogamy in TX.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:10 pm

Duplicate
Last edited by ucaneffher on Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:26 pm

JackoLantern wrote:

Jackolantern
While this thread is old enough to be a teenager, I am just now seeing it and have to say that I have been able to relate to it for the last 3 to 4 years.

After having shared an ex for 7 years, I find that I have evolved to desiring a situation like the one mentioned here.

Start sharing her until she finds a man who she can see herself with in long term. After dating him for a good 12 to 24 months, ideally the 3 of us move in together and allow them to bond further.

As time progresses, her and I obviously are and continue to be life partners and best friends but the new objective is that I very slowly start backing off to allow him to increasingly start becoming more and more of her romantic partner. He begins sleeping with her more at night, has more sex with her, goes out with her more, our home has more portraits of them together, they go on vacations more than her and I do.

Eventually we reach a point where he becomes her full time partner. Her and I are still married, we are still very much in love, still have our personal time together and intimacy, still have a strong connection. The only difference is that he is her full time partner physically and emotionally while i am a more "reduced" partner. She now sleeps full time with him, has 95% of sex with him.

This has been my thing for the last 3+ years. Watching the woman of my dreams and love of my life just completely belonging to another man all right in front of my face under the same roof an with my full support and encouragement. Almost becoming a willing 3rd wheel while they bond and become closer. Accepting her falling in love with him, accepting that she still loves me but also loves him and ultimately wants to be his in more ways. Accepting that when she is horny or wants to cuddle, he is the one she will run to and not me, that he is the one she wants to lock herself with him in their room and be naughty. Accepting that it will be normal to for her to express her love for him in front of me without holding back. Accepting that there will be times where we go out together and I will be the one who takes the pictures of them together when they want pictures as a couple.

I don't understand why I would want to become the 3rd wheel to my girlfriend/wife and her boyfriend but I see myself accepting it and desiring to see them deeply connect.