Live in lover

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
mrstevela
Virgin

Re: Live in lover

Unread post by mrstevela » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:00 am

My wife asked me if I would consider her having an additional husband, and we talked about it for months. She wanted the extra sex and since I'd had a vasectomy, she also wanted the added excitement of sleeping with a fertile male, in her own bed whenever she wanted. I was open to long-term guests, but we both came to the conclusion that a second husband or permanent live-in would be just to hard to integrate into family, especially since we had two young children living with us at the time.

The way we worked around the issue was that my wife's long-term lover was invited to spend the weekend with her (or she with him) on the weekends when the kids were with their dad, and.. most exciting to me, the lover was free to stop by and take her whenever he wanted, as long as the kids were already in bed. This went on for 8 years. Our bedroom had a slider that opened to a side walkway, which avoided the whole mess of ringing doorbells at night and so on.

Later, my wife and her boss began an affair that lasted about 5 years, with her traveling with him as his wife. That was something else!

rocker5969 wrote:this probably doesn't count as poly because of the dynamics of the relationship, but my best friend had been fucking my wife for 3 or 4 years when he needed a place to stay for 5 months. he moved into our basement bedroom, but of course spent most nights in our bed taking turns with me fucking my wife.

we would get our kids to sleep and then after relaxing for a while he would come to bed with us. usually we would threesome her up for a while as foreplay usually oral on her until she would be begging us to fuck her. than it was tagteam my wife time. after pleasuring her for hours. we would crash until the alarm went off to start getting the kids up. he would go downstairs until it was time for him to go to work.

for those 5 months my wife was getting royally fucked for 3 or so hours nightly. needless to say she was pretty easy to get along with during that time.

the relationship never went beyond him being our friend. my wife never developed deeper feelings for him than the friendship she had with him. he never tried to be more than what he was - a lucky guy who got to fuck a smoking hot, horney chick on a regular basis.

E and A
Virgin

Unread post by E and A » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:38 am

Our present FWBs has stayed with us for weeks at a time. Moving in with his cloths and all of that. That only is because he has to work in the area for that length of time so he does not go to his place because to the distance.
When here he sleeps in the guess room but has access to my wife anytime he wishes and he wishes a lot as do I. We always do the 3 ways with her so she gets plenty attention from both of us. She has never wanted to be with him by herself when both of us are available and vice verse. A while back I had to go on a trip for a couple of weeks and he was at the house. He help his self to my wife with my best wishes for them.
They would have sex a couple of times a night before going to sleep. That all took place in our bedroom and not the guest room. Then she would call me to say good night and give me a run down on what they had done. I would ask her if she had a good time and she would always say she had a great time and laugh as would I! I would ask her how great of a time and she said well it is running down my leg as she was on her way to the shower!
Different strokes for different folks!

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Perhaps another twist on this. How about where one of the members of the couple moves away for an extended period of time. For example, the wife/girlfriend moves in with a lover, the husband goes on extended business and the wife emails stories of her relationships while he is away, etc.
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

hkuk
Trainable

Unread post by hkuk » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:52 am

My wife is just making her plans to go to the USA with her lover for a 3 week business trip (his business trip). She'll be staying with him at his apartment for the trip, which means that not only will we need to figure how to tell friends here, but also she will be behaving as partner to him publicly over there ... a first for us. It'll be the longest by far that she has been away from me ... apart from my 3 week trip there earlier this year (same place, same company).

Not sure if that counts, just wanted to tell someone about it :-)

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm

That is exactly the type of thing I was talking about. I hope you can get her to give you daily updates and post all the details!!!
Wingman

crayonxx
Prepubescent

Unread post by crayonxx » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:50 pm

Hello All!

I'm an old man and cannot now participate in all the joys of polyamory, even if it was possible when we were young; now it is out of the question because of our age; when we were young, there was the problem of family concerns - we have a very large extended family.

However, I am a frequent visitor and read with vicarious enjoyment, a good bit of what is posted. I just happened to re-read the whole poly-amory thing at this particular place.

I'd like to mention, to those of you who like to read, a real eye-opener on poly-amory or on general sexual life in Europe amongst the upper classes, back in the 1700's.

The book by Mary Wortley Montagu, "Letters", is truly fascinating. She was a highly intelligent and highly educated lady married to a noble, Montagu. Montagu was sent as Ambassador for England to Constantinople, and Mary, with her young son, went with him.

Travelling through Europe on their way to Constantinople, the couple took quite a long time in reaching Constantinople, capital of the Ottoman Empire at that time.

Mary had a penchant for writing and she wrote fascinating letters to her friends in England, about what she had seen on her travels. She wrote an account that was unique, because it was from a woman's point of view about things which only a woman gets to know. Previous travellers had all been men and, of course, were left out of these juicy morsels of information about women's customs.

In Vienna, for instance, she remarked that widows were practically banished from society. All the women in society were either unmarried or married women, and - they all had lovers. Every woman was EXPECTED to have a lover. The men knew this and accepted it. The lovers were expected to furnish their women with an additional income - very nice, indeed! This was the high-life in Vienna. A lover was an accepted part of a couple's life. Mary went to banquet where the wife sat between her lover and her husband. Lovely! The Viennese ladies were quite amazed she had no lover and offered several candidates to her, but - according to Mary - she did not accept the offers. So she said, anyway!

Mary finally reached Constantinople with her husband, and set about learning Turkish, so she could converse with the local nobility. She found that since the women had to wear clothing which covered them up completely, a husband could pass his wife on the street without recognizing her. The women would find lovers through the contacts made at the shops they fequented. So, the women had their great freedom, thanks to the "burkas", as I think the Arabs call them, and they took advantage to the maximum.

I think that reading this book, opens our eyes to the stifling rigidity of customs in the West at present, where the idea of a lover for the wife is mostly, totally unacceptable.

For my part, I would have loved to have my wife have a lover, and it almost happened; but, at the determining moment, I wimped out, afraid that the experience might break something important within her, given her very strict upbringing. So we have remained a couple all these many decades, and all those invigorating experiences were not to be ours. Can't have everything in this life! We have settled for "normal" vanilla life and we have been very happy, thank goodness!

It seems to me that a great number of men would actually like their wives to have lovers, but are afraid to say so. Why this is so - I cannot for the life of me figure out; but I certainly liked the idea and encouraged my wife so far as I could - but, no dice! She could not break with her upbringing, which was quite strict.

And now- it's too late!

Thanks all, for reading! "Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, old time is still a-flying; and that same flower which blooms today, tomorrow will be dying!"

By the way, I suspect my mom had an affair with an old school-friend when I was about 14. And later, along came a sister who doesn't have the same eyes as the rest of us brothers and sisters. Hmmmm... didn't think about this, until recently.

Hugh

subcuckhub
Virgin

Unread post by subcuckhub » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:29 pm

There was a time about 8 years ago, when one of my Wife's boyfriends (She was 39 and he was 22) graduated from college and had no where to go. He stayed with us for 7 months while he looked for a job. She insisted that he sleep with Her in our room and that i move to the guest room. So for 7 months he had full access to my Wife while i was in another room locked in a chastity device. It was both humiliating and exciting. She took him to family functions and had me stay home and baby sit our daughter. The family dynamic changed after that. They knew She was in charge, always addressed questions to Her. To this day, i am totally submissive and subverient in my Wife's presence with Her family.
_________
my new Mistress told me my posts need to continue to be in pink. A devoted cuck and sub for 20 years! Now a slave and cuck to a new Mistress! i love the feeling of being owned!

treym900
Prepubescent

Unread post by treym900 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:41 am

My wife's boyfriend moved in with us for almost a year and it worked quite well. She stays at home and he is a writer and works from home, so they had ample play time while I was at work. We shared equally household chores, cooking and cleaning and usually went out together, though there were things that just the guys did and each of us sometimes went out alone with her. He was definitely the alpha and her primary sex/sleep partner, but we all had our sexual needs taken care of. He had the guest room and she would go to bed with whomever she desired that night. We did not have threesomes, but both of us would fondle or feel her up in front of the other. For sex, one of us would sleep alone for the night or fuck her while the other was at work or away from the house. He eventually moved on, but it was amicable and we both are open to this arrangement again.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Trey -

Did you and your wife talk about the sex they were having. Did she compare you two, was she a tease, etc. ?
Wingman

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:32 am

wingman wrote:Perhaps another twist on this. How about where one of the members of the couple moves away for an extended period of time. For example, the wife/girlfriend moves in with a lover, the husband goes on extended business and the wife emails stories of her relationships while he is away, etc.
A few times, my wife has gone on what she playfully calles her "honneymoons" where she will actually stay with a current steady boyfriend as a couple for a week or so.
This is always exciting for both of us as one can imagine.
We have been together long enough and have been through so much together that we are secure in our relationship.

Also, there were times when we decided to add another erotic "kick" and she went on an extended 'honeymoon" where there was no definate time for her to return.
This can only occur when everyone's schedule allows it.
Eventually, she will get homesick and come home a happy, well fucked wife, so greatfull that I allowed her to have such a prolonged sexual and yes, romatic interlude. .
However, until then, I am a bit concerned of course but incredibly turned on as well knowing that the main reason they are together is to fuck as much as possible.... to make love as they see fit, passionate and/or tender as the couple that they truly are. My wife's steady boyfriends are always "safe" and they always fuck bare back.

She retuns refreshed and ready to renew our relationship. Although, it does take a few days for her to get fully back into the "daily grind" of married life and its resposibilites after such a prolonged, carefree, romatic period with her boyfriend.
It's a bit strange I suppose but, I then feel even closer to her.

Of course, this is not for every couple and the guy absolutely must be carefully chosen to be on exactly the same page as us.
However the pleasuable rewards can be quite fantastic for all parties.
We have not done this lately but, the future is still before us.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

Pegramguy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Pegramguy » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:54 am

When I was married, we asked a few of her lovers to move in at different times. Some would stay weekends, others a few months. We both wanted someone we were both attracted to and comfortable with staying with us. To live out our fantasy of an alpha bull living with us and her walking around either naked, top no panties or panties no top to turn him on was amazing. Seeing them spontaneously go at it beside me on the couch in the middle of a movie like I wasn't there was spectacular. Interrupting it by her grabbing my hand or telling me how much better he fucks her than me priceless. Then sucking his cock and eating her creampie afterwards while I thank him for fucking my wife so well completed me. I miss those days of waking up in our bed with him there, on top of her while she lay beside me screaming while he pumps her pussy full of his cum and he tells me to watch and hold his dick so I can feel it pulsate into her. Playing roleplaying by dressing up in her used panties and her in sexy lingerie naked underneath for him, disrobing him for her then pulling up her gown and holding her legs open while he fucks her afterwards, making sure she gets a stain on her gown and leaks throughout the house. Sometimes, he would walk around nude in the evenings and weekends humiliating me and turning her on by showing off his man hood. White or black she didn't care,though she preferred young hung cocky men and aggressive black males who would cum in her without asking.

We talked about pregnancy and agreed if it happened, it happened and the guy would be welcomed lifetime guest whenever he wished to have her if she was into him enough to have his baby. Which, a few, she admitted, she would have gone through with a pregnancy just to experience their baby suckling her tit and having an intimate lifelong connection with the special bull.studd, friend.

A second husband? Yes, we role played a fake wedding once in a new dress while I presented her to her lover and stayed at her side the whole time while they fucked and she told me how much she loved him and me, ending with me pronouncing my submission to him when he is visiting and gifting my wife's pussy to him to cum inside.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:13 pm

Trey -

Have you ever written any details on your story?

It sounds very interesting. I would certainly like to hear events leading up to the initial discussion on the topic of bringing someone else into the relationship, the discussions leading up to the decision, the first few weeks of his living with you, any feelings she developed, and any more details on her using him to tease you (e.g. did she talk to you while you took care of yourself on her feet).
Wingman

RandK
Trainable

Unread post by RandK » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:31 am

Pegramguy wrote:When I was married, we asked a few of her lovers to move in at different times. Some would stay weekends, others a few months. We both wanted someone we were both attracted to and comfortable with staying with us. To live out our fantasy of an alpha bull living with us and her walking around either naked, top no panties or panties no top to turn him on was amazing. Seeing them spontaneously go at it beside me on the couch in the middle of a movie like I wasn't there was spectacular. Interrupting it by her grabbing my hand or telling me how much better he fucks her than me priceless. Then sucking his cock and eating her creampie afterwards while I thank him for fucking my wife so well completed me. I miss those days of waking up in our bed with him there, on top of her while she lay beside me screaming while he pumps her pussy full of his cum and he tells me to watch and hold his dick so I can feel it pulsate into her. Playing roleplaying by dressing up in her used panties and her in sexy lingerie naked underneath for him, disrobing him for her then pulling up her gown and holding her legs open while he fucks her afterwards, making sure she gets a stain on her gown and leaks throughout the house. Sometimes, he would walk around nude in the evenings and weekends humiliating me and turning her on by showing off his man hood. White or black she didn't care,though she preferred young hung cocky men and aggressive black males who would cum in her without asking.

We talked about pregnancy and agreed if it happened, it happened and the guy would be welcomed lifetime guest whenever he wished to have her if she was into him enough to have his baby. Which, a few, she admitted, she would have gone through with a pregnancy just to experience their baby suckling her tit and having an intimate lifelong connection with the special bull.studd, friend.

A second husband? Yes, we role played a fake wedding once in a new dress while I presented her to her lover and stayed at her side the whole time while they fucked and she told me how much she loved him and me, ending with me pronouncing my submission to him when he is visiting and gifting my wife's pussy to him to cum inside.
His cum leaks thoughout the house. Hes a heavy cummer.

Melinda
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Melinda » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:03 am

That is one awesome story! Thank you for sharing. I read it twice.

Maybe you find another one day like him.
"Filipino tilt-a-whirl operators are this nation's backbone. Salamat."
Me on Twitter: Melindagrace24

Rick4Brenda
Trainable

Unread post by Rick4Brenda » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:55 am

Thank you for posting, Trey. That is one awesome and highly erotic account! WOW!

Rick

germancuck-1
Experienced

Unread post by germancuck-1 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:32 am

treyandanne wrote:Thanks...that is the short version, but it sets out he details. He basically just took her and she went right along with it--textbook cuckolding. Our poly relationship developed from there and I suppose it had a cuckolding undercurrent but it worked very well for all of us. I get a lot more sex now that he has moved on, but he could come back anytime and she would immediately move him into the master bedroom and me to the guest room and oddly I would thank him for satisfying her and enjoy his company around the house.

Trey

Hi Trey,

what do we have to do to get to read the long version of this exquisite story of yours?!? ;-)

odyexplorer
Trainable

Unread post by odyexplorer » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:02 am

Aside from this board, but in the poly world in general, does anyone have a feel for what percentage of poly relationships are mfm V's versus fMf ones? Do foursomes tend to be stable, and are they at all common.

odyexplorer
Trainable

Unread post by odyexplorer » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:27 am

treyandanne--

Do you think Bob fucked any other wives during the year he lived with you two?

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:53 am

When my wife's BF comes to live with us he will get the master bedroom with her. He will sleep with her most of the times and I will become like the lover.

I can't wait. :P

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:42 pm

treyandanne wrote:
alan137 wrote:When my wife's BF comes to live with us he will get the master bedroom with her. He will sleep with her most of the times and I will become like the lover.

I can't wait. :P
Well be careful what you ask for. Having been there I can tell you that I went from pussy most every night to a quickie once a week or so if that. Plus, she did not let me see her naked around him or touch her sexually. It can be very frustrating when your wife slaps your hand away and goes to bed with another man...with the door closed. Its not any more your house than it is your wife's house so you can't make him leave. In fact you can either accept it or move out--its very humbling after the new wears off. Remember how much you jacked off alone all night as a teenager wishing you could at least touch a pussy?....that is about what its like except you can hear the woman you love, the woman who you give your paycheck to, creaming all over some other man's much larger dick in the next room where he is living rent free and eating your food...it's not for everybody.

Trey
OMG! I dreamt this sort of outcome on Friday night. As a wannabe, I've been gently nudging at her finding a 3rd for awhile, and have been mostly sure I'd like it.

In my Friday night dream, she'd found a live-in lover who she had real feelings for, and I was a third wheel and felt completely superfluous. I woke up in a start in the wee hours, chest pounding, the Mrs sleeping peacefully next to me, and suddenly I wasn't so sure anymore.

Thanks for posting your insights Trey. Food for thought.

hlg
Just a lucky guy with a great Mrs.

livinginsin
Trainable

Unread post by livinginsin » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Trey,
You are a brilliant writer - capture both the emotional and sexual intensity of your experiences.
Great stuff.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:09 pm

wingman wrote:I was interested in several stories I read here, and on other discussion boards, about a situation where the wife's lover moved in (sometimes into the master bedroom, and other into the spare room). I found the most tantilizing for me were the ones where a friend/boarder moved in and became a lover.

Has anyone here had such an experience, or read about one that they care to share the location of??
Yes, when my girlfriend (29) and I (30) had been together for six years, we moved into a nice house somewhere in the Netherlands. Coincidentally, my former housemate at uni with whom we had a few threesomes a few years earlier broke up with his girlfriend and, at the same time, he found a new job close to our town. He asked if he could stay over with us a few nights each week until he found his own place.

That situation opened space for new opportunities!
It was a matter of weeks before they hit it off with my blessing when I was out of the country for a couple of weeks. During that time, she fell in love with him and didn't want it to stop. Neither did I because this was my dream come through.

We had many threesomes at first and eventually she commuted between the master bedroom and spare bedroom most of the time. Usually, she'd see him in the spare bedroom first while I eagerly listened and waited for her to come back to me with her pussy already well fucked and filled with his cum.

She continued to have sex with him when I was away and also sometimes spend a weekend with him back at his home. She would share her stories and panties with me afterward. It was such an incredibly hot time.

He paid us some money each month for food expenses and we used to joke that she came along with the rent.

My girlfriend seriously considered asking him to move in with us permanently. I would have loved it but it was just a bit over the top for us in social context. What we had going already raised a few eyebrows, justifiably so haha. After 9 months he moved to his own appartement not too far off our place. This didn't change our relationship. We would sometimes stay over at his place and she started staying overnight with him more frequently. In that year, the three of us spent Christmas at her parents' place, which was quite something. Her sister knew what was going on. Her parents were happy to have another person around. I'm not sure what they thought about it all.

I recall one fine Sunday morning when her parents were going to visit us. They showed up early and she was still upstairs inn the spare bedroom. She rushed to get dressed to welcome them. He quietly slipped out of the house. When she fixed coffee in the kitchen I felt her up a little and noticed that her crotch was warm and moist. She gave me an incredibly naughty look and asked to check if there was a wet spot visible. None visible, and she went ahead entertaining her parents that morning. I couldn't hold myself and masturbated myself in the bathroom to get rid of my cum.

Best time ever!

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Ijustloveher -

WOW!! Thanks for posting!! A few quick questions. Can you recount details (at the conversation level if you can remember) the discussions you had with her that a) first introduced the two of them being together, and b) let to the decision that she can be with him? Did she ever tease you by comparing his size/abilities with yours?
Wingman

billlewis
Prepubescent

Unread post by billlewis » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:34 pm

The closest I've ever gotten to this kind of arrangement was a few years ago when I was serving a dominant , bitchy young Black woman whom I'd met through a personal ad. I let her know early on about my cuckold tendencies and we gradually moved further and further into this scenario. She lived alone , but liked having me clean her apartment , do her dishes , etc. before one of her boyfriends came to spend the night. She knew if I called her and asked if I could see her Saturday night , all she had to say was , "Well . . . I have
a date . . ." and I would be beside myself with excitement. Invariably , I'd end up cleaning the place from top to bottom and then leaving just before he arrived. Eventually , he started bringing his laundry for me to do while he was there , even though I still hadn't met him -- I just left his clean clothes inside the front door and left. She asked him to let me cook and serve dinner for them in a maid's apron and then things just took off from there. Although I'm white , all the other guys she dated were Black , and Black men are often less inhibited about being serviced by a submissive guy. I began spending the nights over there on weekends when he slept over and catering to their every whim , kissing , licking and massaging their feet while they watched TV or listened to music and licking them both clean after he fucked her. Since I know this thread is supposed to be about live in lovers , my opinions regarding this is that it would seem to work best in a MF/M arrangement , and that one of the men should be clearly in a superior role with the other as a personal slave or servant. If both men go into this type of arrangement as supposed equals , I think in many cases jealousy and resentment would likely be a problem. Just my opinion.

verycuriouscpl
Prepubescent

Unread post by verycuriouscpl » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:03 pm

My wife and I first got into swinging back in 1986 and in 1982 she fell in Love...he was a tall,handsome,well-built black gentleman with a Very thick 9 inches that she could never get enough of!!! Even though he lived a 2 and a half hour drive away he always managed to come and visit once a week,sometimes twice a week and he was always invited to spend a friday or saturday night with us.
But it all wasn't one way as he would also come a pick up my wife on a friday and she would spend the weekend with him and he would bring her home on sunday evening and we all would go out for dinner at which time they would fill me in on the details of their weekend together.
By 1992 he had to relocate two states over because of his job,but would still fly the 800 miles to see her a couple of times a month,but after 6 months he saw where his new job was going nowhere so he packed it in and was heading home to Indiana. He stopped to see us on the way and we convinced him to try and find a job where we lived and he could stay with us while he looked.He stayed with us for 2 months and I feel it was the best time for all 3 of us!!! He and my wife went out on dates,shopping,took drives together as well as having access to my wife and she to him whenever they wanted...he even slept in our bed while I slept in the guest room.
As it was summer he and I went went fishing and camping as we both enjoyed these activities,but we had to leave my (our?) wife at home since they couldn't leave each other alone and he decided that he and I needed to do some bonding with each other through fishing and camping...this is what he told my wife and she didn't seem to mind,but what a homecoming she gave him when we would get back :)
Well we all lost track of each other after he learned to drive semitrucks and was running hauls to florida :( It took my wife awhile to get over him,but we both hope he found what he wanted and have a girlfriend to love and be with!!!