Live in lover

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
roadrunner
$2 Ho

Re: Live in lover

Unread post by roadrunner » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:46 pm

Thanks for sharing your experience, verycuriouscpl. It's too bad he just disappeared on you like that. But you never really know what is going on in someone elses' head. Hopefully the future relationships will be at least as rewarding!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Just_Us
Virgin

Unread post by Just_Us » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:31 am

Matt2 wrote:Long story short, Mark was eventually invited into the bedroom and "weekend stays" grew from 2 days to 3 days, then 4, etc. At the onset there were amusing little discussions on "which husband she'd sleep with tonight" after the sex. The onset also proved to be a period of discovery and enlightenment: watching was pretty cool but a good night's sleep emerged as compulsory - one of us eventually began taking the couch each night. Since Mark and I both traveled on separate schedules she was seldom "left alone", an unexpected benefit regarding personal safety.

In summary we joined together under the same roof as friends, sex was added later as a form of entertainment (we were poor.) It lasted just under a year before my enlistment ended. Our personalities just seemed to combine well; each had a "station in life" that we occupied that complimented our arrangement. Since the apartment was very small us guys felt a little cramped. TWO bedrooms would have been better for longevity.

Sadly we never tried it again.
This sounds like a great situation. It is too bad that it did not last longer. Ultimately, our goal is to have a very similar situation as you described, a guy living with us, that we all got along with and enjoyed company with and spend time together as a group. Sex would just be the icing on the cake, and I know my wife loves the idea of having 2 men. Our last poly relationship was with a friend of ours, that we knew, and a deeper relationship developed between my wife and he. It was a long distance relationship, so he was only able to visit a couple times a year, a week or two at a time, but whenever he did, we all had a great time together, in and out of the bedroom.

hkuk
Trainable

Unread post by hkuk » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:46 pm

A very brief update from me as it fits this thread - many will remember the (true) stories of our HW lifestyle turning into a sometimes cuckold one, then more towards poly a few years ago. I have been here lurking, not a lot exciting going on but a recent development is worth mentioning.

We now all 3 of us live in my wife's boyfiend's house. She calls him her 'other husband', and this is where she used to visit to spend time with him several evenings a week. She now splits her time unequally between us, he gets the lion's share because she is trying harder with him to make him feel secure - and knows that I like the somewhat 'insecure' feelings of being a cuck. She sleeps mostly with him in the master bedroom and we grab a quickie sometimes but not often. Due to her health she is usually very tired when with me, so we cuddle and spend time together but not really in a sexual way often. I often hear them at it upstairs though, and life around here is pretty casual with us being interchangeable as couples (it has been noticed in local pubs and restaurants).

I will write about our story sometime soon from the beginning, I do need to do that for myself I think. The reasons will become apparent in time.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:53 pm

Hkuk -

I look forward to your story... please post a link here if you post it elsewhere!!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

mrstevela
Virgin

Unread post by mrstevela » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:02 am

We found that we liked longer term relationships, and one of the ways we accommodated a couple of those lovers was by adding a door between the guest bedroom and the master bedroom. We told everyone that we had a renter. It was easy for my wife to just leave the door between the bedrooms open when she was in the mood or fertile and horny, and sometimes she'd go sleep with her lover the guest bedroom as well.

ElPasoCounty
Prepubescent

Unread post by ElPasoCounty » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:47 pm

Good thread.

Having a live in lover is something my Wife and I have talked about and because we've had another adult live in our spare room before it would be easy to cover if anyone asked.

I think it would be something that we would consider if the right man came along. It's something I'd like to try.

Thanks to those who did for sharing your thoughts and experiences on this.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:37 pm

mrstevela wrote:We found that we liked longer term relationships, and one of the ways we accommodated a couple of those lovers was by adding a door between the guest bedroom and the master bedroom. We told everyone that we had a renter. It was easy for my wife to just leave the door between the bedrooms open when she was in the mood or fertile and horny, and sometimes she'd go sleep with her lover the guest bedroom as well.
Can you share how you guys got started? Who brought it up first, how you both came to the decision to give it a try? What do both of you gey out of it. Today, does she compare you with her lover, or tease you with their fun?
Wingman

halfhardcuck
Trainable

Unread post by halfhardcuck » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:30 pm

HKUK,

I am greatly looking forward to when you do write the story of you, your wife, and her other husband.

hkuk
Trainable

Unread post by hkuk » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:42 pm

halfhardcuck wrote:HKUK,

I am greatly looking forward to when you do write the story of you, your wife, and her other husband.
I hear ya! I will one day, possibly soon. I will need to!

mississaugacpl
Prepubescent

Unread post by mississaugacpl » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:33 pm

We almost had her long term lover move into our basement.
It didnt work out as he had to move due to job. If it had, she said she would have snuck down to his bed every single night... and once some time went by, I might find the master bedroom door locked from time to time as her lover took her in our bed :) Was super kinky... hope we get to experience this one day :)

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:07 am

Love the idea! My gf and I have talked about this arrangement. We recently had great sex talking about having a man living w/ us, so she could spend time w/ either one or both of us. We used to have MFM's, but she lost interest. The fact that she was responding to this idea really excited me! Last night would've been the perfect time. I went to the movies alone, and she could've snuggled in bed w/ another man. I'd love to hear about how this came about for others.

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:16 pm

mrstevela wrote:We found that we liked longer term relationships, and one of the ways we accommodated a couple of those lovers was by adding a door between the guest bedroom and the master bedroom. We told everyone that we had a renter. It was easy for my wife to just leave the door between the bedrooms open when she was in the mood or fertile and horny, and sometimes she'd go sleep with her lover the guest bedroom as well.

Love the "open door policy." Her sleeping w/ him in guest bedroom very hot as well!

mrstevela
Virgin

Unread post by mrstevela » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:13 am

My wife shared with me on more than one occasion that she’d really like to have “Two husbands” – she was interested in the extra emotional satisfaction as well as the extra sex. We both enjoyed nights and weekends when we’d have her lover over (there was a few long-term relationships) and spend the entire weekend nude, all three of use sleeping together in our king-sized bed, and having sex whenever the mood struck. With three nude people roaming around, the atmosphere is always sexy, and inviting.
We had children living in the house, though, so were limited to those weekends when the kids were with their dad. We had a period of a couple of years without much going on, and hit on the idea of adding a door between an extra bedroom next to the master bedroom and the master bedroom, just in case Mr. Right showed up later on.
When my wife found a guy she wanted in her life on a more regular basis, it was easy for him to stay in the guest bedroom, - we simply introduced him to the kids as a friend from work, or in the case of a long term lover, - as a renter. What we really liked about having that door in place between the two rooms was the way my wife could invite a lover to join us, or she could go spend the night with him in his bed, and close the door between the rooms if she wanted privacy with her lover. I could hear them of course, which was hot for all of us. Most nights though, my wife would take all of her clothes off, go into the guest bedroom naked and lead her lover into bed with us in our master bedroom for the night. She relished us taking turns with her all night long and the sex was just incredible for all of us (although the ever present “wet-spot” tended to be a problem, it was a problem we loved to have!
A final note: when things are moving into the end game and the relationship with the lover is drawing to a close, it’s much less awkward and painful if the guy isn’t fully moved in. We both fully enjoyed a long relationship with a “renter” living in our guest room, but afterwards my wife and I agreed short stays of a few days or so are much easier to deal with. Perhaps it’s not true “poly” but it’s fun nonetheless! My wife also discovered that while being in the middle of a king-sized bed with two horny guys was a hot scenario, it was also a pain in the you-know-what when nature called.

I’d be interested to hear how some of you dealt with longer-term live-in situations.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:15 pm

mrstevela wrote:We both fully enjoyed a long relationship with a “renter” living in our guest room, but afterwards my wife and I agreed short stays of a few days or so are much easier to deal with. Perhaps it’s not true “poly” but it’s fun nonetheless!
I don't think that a "poly" relationship automatically presumes that all the parties are living together. The definition of polyamory is when a person has a full physical and emotional loving relationship with more than one person, regardless of living arrangements.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:42 am

OK, glocker2888 just became my new idol!! Hope to see more chapters of his story in the library entry about an exchange student ;)
Wingman

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:24 am

I just joined this forum and I think I have finally found what I was looking for. Some of the posts in this thread are so close to my situation, I was a little stunned. My boyfriend's name is even the same as one of the other posts on this thread.

About a year and a half ago, my husband revealed his fantasy of sharing me with another man. I didn't take him serious at first because he would always mention it in a joking manner. It took me a while, but I finally realized he was serious.

We are in our 40s. My husband is an airline pilot and he is gone a lot. We have a great marriage and sex life (when he is home) but he knows I have a very strong sexual appetite. We have no kids and my husband and I take fitness very seriously.

When I started to realize he was serious, I knew I was interested but didn't want to him how interested I was. One of the fitness trainers at our gym would hit on me from time to time, so he immediately came to mind as "the other guy". Only he is almost 20 yrs younger than me. So, one night during sex, I mentioned the fitness trainer at the gym. My husband knew who he was and quickly gave me the green light. We talked about it some more and set some ground rules.

Sure enough, I end up having an affair with my fitness trainer. I was nervous how my husband would react after the first visit, but he loved it and wanted me to keep seeing him as much as I could. After about the third visit, my husband and I agreed that we needed to tell my (now) boyfriend that my husband was aware and approved of us. My boyfriend was surprised but quickly became excited when he realized we didn't have to hide it and we could see each other whenever we wanted. When I told him that my husband would actually like to meet him and watch us together, he sat there grinning. He laughed a few times, but finally agreed to have sex with me in front of my husband. The first time was awkward for all three of us, but we finally got used to each other.

As it has turned out, my husband and my boyfriend get along very, very well. They workout together, bike together, etc.

Then, my boyfriend got kicked out of his apartment. It was sold, and the new owners wanted to occupy it. My boyfriend doesn't make much money. He is a college student working on his masters degree and does fitness training part time to make money. When my husband found out he was loosing his apartment, he quickly came to me and asked me if I would be interested in having my boyfriend live with us. A small part of my was not sure, but I was extremely excited by the idea.

Needless to say, what started out as a hotwife adventure has ended up as a poly relationship. My boyfriend (being 22yrs old) wants sex all the time. That's good, because as much sex as he wants, I want it even more. As of right now, I have way more sex with my boyfriend than I do with my husband. My husband knows this and has no problem with it at all. He even thinks it is incredibly hot how much my boyfriend and I fuck.

Two years ago, I never would have thought my husband would be sharing me with a gorgeous, live-in boyfriend. I'm not sure how long this will last, but I truly have two husbands right now and my two husbands seem to enjoy it every bit as much as I do.

Sorry for the long post. If anyone would like more info, feel free to pm me. No question is too personal. Sandy

dali_23
Player

Unread post by dali_23 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:51 am

So, you consider your boyfriend your husband??
I'd rather have a broken heart than a heart of stone.

I don't mind other guys dancing with my girl
That's fine, I know them all pretty well

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:16 pm

Not officially, of course, but we do everything a husband and wife do. My husband loves it (as do I) and jokingly calls him hubby #2 sometimes.

dorsetben

Unread post by dorsetben » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:16 pm

I love the sound of your situation Sandy...

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:29 am

dorsetben wrote:I love the sound of your situation Sandy...
Thanks, 2 years ago I never would have thought me and my husband would have an arrangement like this. Our marriage was not bad, but it was in a rut. Not anymore.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Jediengineer wrote:My wife started to Hot Wife about 18 months ago. She was really looking for a man to join us in a polyandry MFM 3some. She had a couple of long term friends, but it was clear that they were for fun, but would not be the best choice for the long haul. Then she met Mr. Right, her 21st friend. He is 51, she is 59 and I am 61. By their third bedroom date they each knew that they wanted an exclusive relationship with each other. They have even started to refer to each other as husband and wife. We refer to him as the "other husband". They must still be on their honeymoon since their last dozen dates have all been in bed. As much as I like to watch her being pleasured, I have not been privledged to watch them yet due to my work and his schedule. The wife and I have discussed possible living arrangements under a single roof. She likes the idea of us all sharing one large bed while I am leaning to sperated "men's" bedrooms. But he has talked about getting a place to live closer to us, but not a joint household. Even though he is smaller in stature that I, I am still intimidated by his sexual performance. When he and the wife are together he will typically cum five times during the night. It also doesn't help that his cock is longer and can reach her "A" spot. But he is a great guy that I would have no problem being friends with even though I have only met him for dinner.
Thanks for sharing. When you say that they wanted an exclusive relationship, do you mean your wife stopped having sex with you?

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:27 pm

I enjoyed reading your post. Sounds like you and your wife have it figured out very well. It does make me feel lucky with my situation. I didn't have to go through so many guys to find the right one. I seem to have found the right guy on my (our) first try.

Our situation is a little different too, in that my husband has no interest in being humiliated like so many cuckolds that I've read about. There is no dominance or competition between my husband and my boyfriend either. They essentially work together to please me, lol. Also, my husband is allowed to have sex with another woman if the situation presents itself.

Liked your post, Sandy

subcuckhub
Virgin

Unread post by subcuckhub » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:39 pm

We are currently in the middle of the second time that my Wife has had a guy move into the house as Her one and only. She loves having a younger guy with a much larger member sharing what used to be "our" marital bed with Her while i am in the spare room. i love that She is getting the sex She wants and deserves, and that they act like a married couple and that i am just a boarder. She is 48 and he is 23 and they go at it all the time.
_________
my new Mistress told me my posts need to continue to be in pink. A devoted cuck and sub for 20 years! Now a slave and cuck to a new Mistress! i love the feeling of being owned!

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:55 am

Sandy - thanks for sharing. Do you and your boyfriends go out on dates or shopping? Do any of your friends know of the arrangement?

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:45 pm

ericsacto wrote:Sandy - thanks for sharing. Do you and your boyfriends go out on dates or shopping? Do any of your friends know of the arrangement?
Yes we do. My husband travels a lot with his job, so when it is just me and my boyfriend, we will go out shopping or on a date. Also, when my husband is home, he and I will go out or even the three of us will go out.

I have two friends that know of our arrangement. My hair lady and my nail lady. They both wish their husband's were like mine. We are still discreet about it though, with our families and other friends. We don't like drama and if I told certain members of my family, we would end up with lots of it. Sandy