Poly with a Cuckold Twist

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Laveenguy
Experienced

Re: Poly with a Cuckold Twist

Unread post by Laveenguy » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:45 pm

Subguy, I too enjoy reading about your adventures. My wife and I aspire to bring an alpha man into our marriage, but so far not much luck. You do give me hope though. Thanks and carry on!
Craig

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:52 am

Laveenguy wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:45 pm
Subguy, I too enjoy reading about your adventures. My wife and I aspire to bring an alpha man into our marriage, but so far not much luck. You do give me hope though. Thanks and carry on!
Thanks for your comment! One of the things you might try is a technique that always worked for us. We used to live in Tampa and there are lots of airport hotels that cater to businessmen and conventioneers. A lot of these guys really want to get laid while they are away from home. If you and your wife hit the hotel bar around 5:00 ish, the bar usually has lots of single men. Have the wife wear something sexy. if someone appeals to her, have her start to flirt with the guy. You will be surprised how many men act on that and will find a way of starting a conversation. Give your wife support and be prepared if she gets invited back to someone's room. Have a plan! Good luck.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:02 am

NewOldCuck wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:17 am
subguy,
I highly recommend the Brazilian. It does leave a nice clean look not only between your legs but also behind you balls and ass crack. I also think the clean look sets off your cage also. Depending on the person doing the waxing, you could have Sarah in there to supervise seeing as how this is your first time. That might check another box. Either way, congratulations and have a wonderful anniversary.
New Old Cuck
I did get the Brazilian wax! It didn't really hurt that much. I was expecting it to be worse. Sarah was present and you're right, it did check another box!! I got a half-erection from the feeling of the hot wax. Aaron saw my newly shaven dick that evening and said my dick looked like a little boy's dick. He sort of has a point, which, of course, checks another box! I haven't had the cock cage on yet, but I'm sure it will look great with the clean look!

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:58 am

Congratulations Subguy.
One thing though (but it’s your rituals after all) is since you’re in a cuck marriage and have been used by Aaron sexually, won’t you also schedule a threesome night where you are both fucked by him and orally serve him too?
Then that strengthens the hierarchy in the relationship and stops it drifting into a twosome with a spare wheel?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:10 am

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:58 am
Congratulations Subguy.
One thing though (but it’s your rituals after all) is since you’re in a cuck marriage and have been used by Aaron sexually, won’t you also schedule a threesome night where you are both fucked by him and orally serve him too?
Then that strengthens the hierarchy in the relationship and stops it drifting into a twosome with a spare wheel?
We actually do try and schedule "play" nights, to specifically not slip into a "twosome with a spare wheel," as you say. Great expression! We work hard at being three equal pieces, although not always equal on how sex is handled. Sex is an important part, but just one part of our poly. We have in the past, and continue, to explore the many permeations of 3-way coupling. That includes Aaron fucking both Sarah and me and both of us giving him oral at the same time. And, you're right. It does strengthen the hierarchy!

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:17 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:52 am
Laveenguy wrote:
Thanks for your comment! One of the things you might try is a technique that always worked for us. We used to live in Tampa and there are lots of airport hotels that cater to businessmen and conventioneers. A lot of these guys really want to get laid while they are away from home. If you and your wife hit the hotel bar around 5:00 ish, the bar usually has lots of single men. Have the wife wear something sexy. if someone appeals to her, have her start to flirt with the guy. You will be surprised how many men act on that and will find a way of starting a conversation. Give your wife support and be prepared if she gets invited back to someone's room. Have a plan! Good luck.
Thanks for the suggestion and for the effort to write it. One of the things I have noticed about you is that you like to be helpful. I really appreciate that.

Deb and I live about a 20 minute drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor and we’re even closer to the downtown hotels and the Phx Convention Center. So your suggestion is very plausible. What do you think if she and I entered separately and she sat alone? I could observe from a distance and be ready to react as necessary. She is a natural flirt and has always been able to garner male attention. So, I suspect this might work out.

I am also thinking that it might be smart to get our own hotel room. Better control of the situation and we’d have a place for the night regardless of the outcome. It could double as a date night for us! I much rather hunt together for fuckable men than go to some stupid movie. I am starting to really like this idea!

As someone who has done this before, do you have any other guidance or suggestions? Thanks
Craig

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:13 am

Laveenguy wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:17 am
What do you think if she and I entered separately and she sat alone? I could observe from a distance and be ready to react as necessary. She is a natural flirt and has always been able to garner male attention. So, I suspect this might work out.

I am also thinking that it might be smart to get our own hotel room. Better control of the situation and we’d have a place for the night regardless of the outcome. It could double as a date night for us! I much rather hunt together for fuckable men than go to some stupid movie. I am starting to really like this idea!

As someone who has done this before, do you have any other guidance or suggestions? Thanks
We’ve done it that way, too, where she goes in first, alone. I follow and take a table away from her and watch as guys hit on her. That’s incredibly hot, but we found that it’s somewhat difficult for me to enter the picture in that scenario. “Oh, this is my husband” as she introduces me. Some guys will be uncomfortable and leave at that point. We’re not comfortable from a safety standpoint for her to just leave with some guy (as hot as that would be).

We have had the best luck, about 75% success rate, where we go in together and she starts chatting up some single guy. Our plan is that she will excuse herself at some point to go to the ladies room if she likes a guy. That’s my cue that she wants to have something happen with this guy. Usually, when she leaves, the guy will say something like “I hope you don’t mind me saying that your wife is very pretty.” Or sometimes if they’re bold they’ll even say “very sexy.” At that point, I say, “no, I don’t mind at all. In fact she thinks you are very handsome.” He’ll say, “Wow, how can you tell?” and I’ll say, “Because she told me.” And the conversation takes off from there.

He often says something like “What are your plans for this evening?” If he doesn’t, I’ll often just lay our cards on the table and tell him my wife likes to occasionally have sex with a handsome guy and I am OK with that. One in 4 will get cold feet at that point, but 3 in 4 will be “all in.” I’ll tell him to feel free to get to know her more intimately when she comes back from the ladies room. I will text Sarah and tell her "it's a go!" So, when she comes back, she will give him a kiss on the cheek and he will come on to her without any inhibitions because he knows I'm on board.

One of the advantages of this approach is coming back into the bar and watching the reaction from the other men at the bar who are observing what is happening. You can practically see the churning of the wheels in their brains as Sarah kisses this guy and he is all over her.

Then, at some point, when they are ready, they head up to his room if he is staying there. Or, if not, I will have gotten a room at reception and we all go up, me following and them holding hands. I take a chair and watch them for a while just to make sure he isn’t a psycho or Sarah hasn't changed her mind. I like to wait until he puts his cock in her. I see her reaction and at that point, I know it’s OK to leave. I will go back to the bar and with any luck some of the guys who had been watching the show will still be there. These are some of the best cuckold humiliation looks I will ever get because it's obvious what has just happened! One time I even had a guy ask me if my wife liked black men! (The guy was a sexy, younger black man). That was an interesting conversation.

She and her new boyfriend will rejoin me when they’re finished. He’s usually an out-of-towner and this is a one-time-and go; but, we have found some local guys and there is an opportunity for a repeat performance, or two or three!

Please keep us posted if you try this or a variation of this!

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:25 am

Gawd! That sounds like fun! I am so glad you responded to me. Debbie has been reticent in the past to try this approach but she might change mind after reading about the nuances that you have suggested. I specifically like the safety elements. She is shy about having me around when she is on the prowl, but I am not comfortable with her doing it alone. So, that’s been our major stumble point for us.

I will definitely let you know how it goes. Thanks again.
Craig

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:47 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:10 am
Trickydicky69 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:58 am
Congratulations Subguy.
We actually do try and schedule "play" nights, to specifically not slip into a "twosome with a spare wheel," as you say. Great expression! We work hard at being three equal pieces, although not always equal on how sex is handled. Sex is an important part, but just one part of our poly. We have in the past, and continue, to explore the many permeations of 3-way coupling. That includes Aaron fucking both Sarah and me and both of us giving him oral at the same time. And, you're right. It does strengthen the hierarchy!
I wouldn't do so well with the denial/exclusion aspects of your lifestyle, but I remember how much fun it was with my college girlfriend, and the three of us in a triad of sorts (just for fun, nothing permanent -- but him fucking both of us, and me fucking both of them, was a hugely fun time).

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:06 am

My wife gets laid about 60% of the time on business trips. She heads to the hotel bar at 5:00 and sits at the bar hoping to strike up a conversation with a nice guy that might end up in her bed. She keeps me posted by text until they go to her room. Then I hear nothing until the next day. She has never had a problem so far, only a lot of fun.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:31 pm

D+D wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:06 am
My wife gets laid about 60% of the time on business trips. She heads to the hotel bar at 5:00 and sits at the bar hoping to strike up a conversation with a nice guy that might end up in her bed. She keeps me posted by text until they go to her room. Then I hear nothing until the next day. She has never had a problem so far, only a lot of fun.
Hi D+D! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. What your wife does is pretty much the way mine always use to go prowling. And she has had pretty good luck at it. But the last time she did it was back in 2017. She thinks she is now too old and too fat. I think she is wrong but as many of us know, it is hard to shake off life long programing . My wife is very close in age and body habitus as your lovely wife.

Maybe my Deb could draw encouragement from your story. I would prefer to follow subguy’s protocol, but I could probably go along with your approach as well. Hell, she’s gonna do what she wants anyway… :lol:
Craig

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:25 am

D+D wrote:
It takes a lot of self-control to be able to handle not hear anything from her until the next morning! How do you sleep? Ha! I think those of us in the LS get pretty good at judging a person's character after talking with a stranger for a while. Sometimes I would think Sarah was really getting into a guy when she would say, "Let's go." I'd ask why and she'd say, there was just something about him that wasn't quite right. Sometimes it would be me who picked up on something. We learned to trust each other's intuition.
Last edited by subguy80 on Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:36 pm

Laveenguy wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:31 pm
D+D wrote:
Hi D+D! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. What your wife does is pretty much the way mine always use to go prowling. And she has had pretty good luck at it. But the last time she did it was back in 2017. She thinks she is now too old and too fat. I think she is wrong but as many of us know, it is hard to shake off life long programing . My wife is very close in age and body habitus as your lovely wife.

Maybe my Deb could draw encouragement from your story. I would prefer to follow subguy’s protocol, but I could probably go along with your approach as well. Hell, she’s gonna do what she wants anyway… :lol:
My Debbie was 60 when she became a hotwife. She thought she was too old and too heavy but that wasn’t the case. Really a woman’s attitude is very important as well as her lust for sex. My wife is blessed with both. She’s bedded a lot of men in 10 years. She is beginning to tire of it though much to my dismay. Like you said , they are the hotwife, they will do exactly what they want.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:41 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:25 am
D+D wrote:
It takes a lot of self-control to be able to handle not hear anything from her until the next morning! How do you sleep? Ha! I think those of us in the LS get pretty good at judging a person's character after talking with a stranger for a while. Sometimes I would think Sarah was really getting into a guy when she would say, "Let's go." I'd ask why and she'd say, there was just something about him that wasn't quite right. Sometimes it would be me who picked up on something. We learned to trust each other's intuition.
Over the years I’ve gotten used to Debbie seeing men and I just go about my business although I definitely love her playing. She is an excellent judge of men, actually much better than I and I trust she’s okay. Most of the guys at a hotel like she goes to are business guys looking for fun like she is. Of course anything can happen. There are risks in this lifestyle whether we want to recognize it or not.

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:21 pm

Omggg! Is this for real?!? So hot reading about the wedding. A ring tied to your cage?!?! 🤤

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:39 am

Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:21 pm
Omggg! Is this for real?!? So hot reading about the wedding. A ring tied to your cage?!?! 🤤
Oh, yes, the ceremony was for real. We put a lot of planning into the "wedding." The ring tied to my cage was a nice visual. I also have a Prince Albert piercing and we thought about having a ring custom-made to go through my piercing, with words or a symbol on it. We've been counseled not to do that because any engraving on the ring could irritate the skin from the etchings. Maybe there's a way, yet.

We weren't able to celebrate the poly marriage anniversary this year because we were busy moving into a new house, but we still need to think of a fun way to recognize that we made it this far and all is well.

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:17 am

Wow! Any discreet pics you could share? I’d love to see your penis with the ring and the cage. This is goals!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:25 pm

I put up a post a couple of years ago about a work colleague of mine who found out his wife was having an affair. He confided in me over drinks and he was pretty devastated. His wife, so she says, didn't love this guy. It was just sex. I decided to "come out" to him (a bit) in the hope that I could make him feel better and maybe even show him a way forward. I told him that Sarah and I had opened our marriage and that she had a steady boyfriend. I told him it was working for us and that a marriage could be strong with sex outside in the marriage. I didn't tell him I actually encouraged her to have sex with other men and that I enjoyed it. And, of course, I didn't tell him the cuckold/submissive stuff. He took it "on board," but I wasn't sure I had really made much of an impression.

Fast forward to yesterday. He and I had a Zoom business meeting and when we were finished he said he had something personal to tell me. I immediately had a sinking feeling because I was afraid he would tell me he was getting a divorce. Instead, he thanked me for saving his marriage! He said he and his wife got counselling and he and his wife decided to explore a bit. They went to a clothing optional Bed and Breakfast and went to a bar with nudity. They took a guy home with them one night and had a 3-way. He said that watching her have sex with another man, but also relating sexually to him, was a game-changer. Instead of being jealous, he was turned-on watching her. And, today, she has a fuck buddy and he has a hall pass if he wants to use it.

I thought it was nice to see a vanilla couple able to overcome an affair and even take things to the next level without the relationship crashing and burning. He says their sex is better than ever. I guess they aren't vanilla any more! Maybe I have a career as a sex therapist after all!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:49 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:25 pm
I put up a post a couple of years ago about a work colleague of mine who found out his wife was having an affair. He confided in me over drinks and he was pretty devastated. His wife, so she says, didn't love this guy. It was just sex. I decided to "come out" to him (a bit) in the hope that I could make him feel better and maybe even show him a way forward. I told him that Sarah and I had opened our marriage and that she had a steady boyfriend. I told him it was working for us and that a marriage could be strong with sex outside in the marriage. I didn't tell him I actually encouraged her to have sex with other men and that I enjoyed it. And, of course, I didn't tell him the cuckold/submissive stuff. He took it "on board," but I wasn't sure I had really made much of an impression.

Fast forward to yesterday. He and I had a Zoom business meeting and when we were finished he said he had something personal to tell me. I immediately had a sinking feeling because I was afraid he would tell me he was getting a divorce. Instead, he thanked me for saving his marriage! He said he and his wife got counselling and he and his wife decided to explore a bit. They went to a clothing optional Bed and Breakfast and went to a bar with nudity. They took a guy home with them one night and had a 3-way. He said that watching her have sex with another man, but also relating sexually to him, was a game-changer. Instead of being jealous, he was turned-on watching her. And, today, she has a fuck buddy and he has a hall pass if he wants to use it.

I thought it was nice to see a vanilla couple able to overcome an affair and even take things to the next level without the relationship crashing and burning. He says their sex is better than ever. I guess they aren't vanilla any more! Maybe I have a career as a sex therapist after all!
That's an amazing and touching story! You certainly had a lot of courage by revealing parts of your lifestyle to a colleague/friend but I am glad that it was for the better for everyone.

I've had similar instances where a friend or someone I know is getting cheated and I have seriously contemplated doing the same as you but have refrained from doing so out of fear and for the fact that while my girlfriend is currently dating, we are not necessarily in the lifestyle so I cannot serve as a full example even if I wanted to open up.

I'm sure he is very happy and she is more than loving it as well!

jonny3456
Virgin

Unread post by jonny3456 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:39 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:52 am
Laveenguy wrote:
How interesting reading this.

I have just been reading this thread from the start.

A lot resonates for me - I’m a 55 year old bull.

I have a long term lover who lives a long way from me. She and her husband have had no history of swinging, and have been totally monogamous since they got together as students, and married and had a family soon after.

She has fallen in love with me, as her husband well
Knows and he gets a huge erotic kick from this, and the fact as a lover she prefers me.

He’s always said distance is a good thing - as he wonders what would happen to their marriage if we lived close as he’s aware she and I wouldn’t be able to see enough of each other - as we chat by phone most days as it is, but it’s usually months between meeting up. (It is a healthy 3 way friendship however and I often chat to him by phone too. He always laughs and says he can tell when she and I have had a ling chat on the phone - as he gets sex that night, as she’s always Randy in the evening after we’ve been talking, so he’s always encouraging me to call her. Lol. )

She has said a few times over the last 6 months when that has come up in conversation -
That the geographical solution she is sure would be for us all 3 to live together and me to move in - not live close. Living close but separately she feels would damage their marriage but having me living in the house with them would not, and allow her and I to satisfy our mutual sexual desire.

If we did I’m sure an arrangement like you’ve had would soon appear.

She has always been open to her husband and myself she prefers sex with myself very much - apparently I have a sensuality and gentleness in bed that she adores, and that just escapes him. He tends to be too rough and impatient for her, love him dearly as she does. I have also broadened her sexual repertoire. Before we got together she had almost never had oral sex for example - as he loved it but was too rough - and so she didn’t like that - and if she tried to suck him she’d grab her head and “stuff it down her throat” lol. That soon put paid to that. Now - she has evolved into adoring oral sex - we will frequently enjoy slow emails 69s, which loves felating me etc… he says frequently he is amazed how I’ve made her blossom sexually he’d have never believed how sexual she has become…

She and he are about 60 and have two adult daughters. For some years she’s been quite open that had we all met when much younger she’d have wanted to have my child, indeed she wishes we had met years ago for that reason (we’ve been together nearly 8 years I think now) and he says that he’d have supported that and brought the child up as theirs .

Do you think your wife would have had Aaron’s child had you met earlier …?

Oops I nearly forgot to pose the question this post of yours made me think of …

Do you think the converse is true that powerful single female executives will be at airport lounges, perhaps proto cuckolding wives - dressed smartly - open to being flirted with and seeing where it leads too ? Or do you think only realistically men in that situation would behave as you describe ? (I’m thinking here as a bull of course … wondering if this might be somewhere to meet potential cuckolding wives away on business trips …)

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:57 am

jonny3456 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:39 pm
She has said a few times over the last 6 months when that has come up in conversation -
That the geographical solution she is sure would be for us all 3 to live together and me to move in - not live close. Living close but separately she feels would damage their marriage but having me living in the house with them would not, and allow her and I to satisfy our mutual sexual desire.

If we did I’m sure an arrangement like you’ve had would soon appear.

She and he are about 60 and have two adult daughters. For some years she’s been quite open that had we all met when much younger she’d have wanted to have my child, indeed she wishes we had met years ago for that reason (we’ve been together nearly 8 years I think now) and he says that he’d have supported that and brought the child up as theirs .

Do you think your wife would have had Aaron’s child had you met earlier …?

Do you think the converse is true that powerful single female executives will be at airport lounges, perhaps proto cuckolding wives - dressed smartly - open to being flirted with and seeing where it leads too ? Or do you think only realistically men in that situation would behave as you describe ? (I’m thinking here as a bull of course … wondering if this might be somewhere to meet potential cuckolding wives away on business trips …)
Sorry for the late response. I was out of town for a few days for business meetings. I'll answer your last question first. Yes, absolutely! Hotels that cater to the business crowd are great spots for women, as well, to connect for sex. Sometimes it's another business man and sometimes it's a local guy who knows there are women who want to get laid when they are out of town. There are plenty of husbands on this site who can testify that their wives get lots of opportunities for sex when they travel for business. So, yes, try it!

Your second question is also a yes. I strongly believe my wife would have had Aaron's child under different circumstances. Several years ago when my wife was in her late 30s, she and I decided we wanted a third child. Her biological clock was ticking and I had had a vasectomy. She was seeing Aaron at that time, but he had also been snipped. A vasectomy is often reversible, but it can take time for the body to re-connect everything that needs to be re-connected. We didn't have a lot of time and we also knew we had trouble conceiving, anyway. Aaron also considered a vas-reversal, but he would also have the same issues of time.

We decided to use a donor. We considered a sperm donor through a clinic, but decided to do it a more natural way. One guy was her high school boyfriend. We have stayed close to him and his wife over the years. He and his wife discussed this and agreed. Aaron also had a good friend and we were able to discern he was a good candidate from a genetic/health standpoint. So, both guys tried, several times, over several months. It was more emotional than erotic. I held her and watched these guys (not together) ejaculate in her. I was hoping I was watching the conception of our child. I'd put a pillow under her hips so the semen would run into her and not out of her. After several months, with no success, we decided it wasn't in our stars to have another child. We discussed adoption but decided against that, too, for a number of reasons. So, yeah, years earlier, we would have welcomed a child from Aaron.

I also want to comment on your thoughts about moving in together with your lover and her husband, but I'll save that for another post. This one is getting long.

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:11 pm

Sometimes this thread manages to be both wholesome and heartwarming while,simultaneously, titillating. Thanks for posting.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:45 pm

Lensman2000 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:11 pm
Sometimes this thread manages to be both wholesome and heartwarming while,simultaneously, titillating. Thanks for posting.
Agreed! 😉🥰💞
Craig

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:58 am

How’s it going?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:09 am

Laveenguy wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:45 pm
Lensman2000 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:11 pm
Agreed! 😉🥰💞
I'll second that agreement!! :whip: