Finding a couple in the Phillipines

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
dcr216
Virgin

Finding a couple in the Phillipines

Unread post by dcr216 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:55 am

I’m thinking of leaving for the Philippines and finding a couple for a stable mfm relationship, bisexual, with maybe some 18/19 year olds. Any ideas on how to go about this?
32 male

looking for an mfm relationship

Mexicoman
Prepubescent

Re: Finding a couple in the Phillipines

Unread post by Mexicoman » Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:35 pm

Which island of philippines?

dcr216
Virgin

Unread post by dcr216 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:05 pm

Idk yet. Im not there yet, but am looking.
32 male

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:35 am

dcr216 wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:55 am
I’m thinking of leaving for the Philippines and finding a couple for a stable mfm relationship, bisexual, with maybe some 18/19 year olds. Any ideas on how to go about this?
Sure. When we began in the way of life, my wife placed a personals ad at two separate married-but-dating sites. She found she received more responses if she included a photo but without showing her face in the pic. We received more responses than she could handle and responded only to those she considered most appealing. The others received a "thanks but no thanks" polite response.

If you do that, we think it best not to give out her full name, address, or telephone number until meeting the guys in some neutral place like a coffee shop. That way, she can determine if they're who they say they are and if she is sure the guy is compatible in personal ways. I accompanied my wife in two of those meet-ups. In some cities, having both you and her together might be a good idea for reasons of her security. You can never be sure what kind of guys she might be meeting.

One of her first guys was a 19-year-old college student when she was then 28 (now 37), which is the age the two of you are seeking. She has since met others in that age range and currently dating a 21-year-old student and also an older man who is friends with the younger. If she meets a younger guy, we suggest you ask to see his ID to confirm his age before discussing anything sexual.

If interested in how all that has since worked out for the two of us, you can read our history in the hotwife board on this website. The link is below this message.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:35 pm

When I was in private practice (I prefer not disclose my legal specialty during that time) I learned a bit about the Phillipines. (SP?) Accordingly, let me say this ------------>

1. However you proceed, be very, very careful. For one, the first meeting is ALWAYS in a public place. ALWAYS, with NO exceptions. And the first meeting is JUST a "meet and greet", for you to get comfortable with the people you are meeting.

2. If and when you decide on "fun and games", she or he or they come to your hotel, b/c there are security cameras there. No, I am not saying be paranoid, but a wealthy (whether you are or not is irrelevant- Filipina's and Filipino's perceive Americans are wealthy) American can be considered a target for those looking to enrich themselves.

Hire a guide to take you around the area- either the capital or surrounding areas. A reliable guide, from an agency, will no both the "go" and the "no-go" areas. Also, try to get a sense from the hotel staff as to the areas that are safe, and the areas you should stay away from.

Have fun, but travel safely, and be aware of your surroundings.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:52 pm

Checkout the Philippines forum on internationalsexguide.nl. Lots of great information.

DM

dcr216
Virgin

Unread post by dcr216 » Mon May 01, 2023 5:39 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:52 pm
Checkout the Philippines forum on internationalsexguide.nl. Lots of great information.

DM
Your story was great! How did you find such a woman?
32 male

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue May 02, 2023 6:30 am

dcr216 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 5:39 pm
DavaoMike wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:52 pm

DM
Your story was great! How did you find such a woman?
Maricel was originally my live-in girlfriend while I was living in Davao, Philippines. I caught her cheating with her Filipino boyfriend there, and the rest is history. I discussed the genesis of our relationship in this thread several years back..

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40500

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:45 am

dcr216 wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:55 am
you could post in the International Personal forum

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:28 am

Good idea!!