New developments

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
luckyguy3
Experienced

Re: New developments

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:50 pm

Jen has just finished a four day/three night stay with Bart in Miami. The fourth time she has seen him since they met on a flight in late May and by far the longest yet. She stayed with him in his downtown townhouse (he is very much a big city guy.) While she has been with him they have been pretty much holding themselves out as a couple in public. From the few details I have received by text so far it seems that they are enjoying each others company a lot and that the sex is very good. I also know that they have had “the talk” about what they each want from this.

Jen and I both knew that a visit of this length was a significant step forward in this new relationship. It was important enough to me that last night I made the decision to let Deb watch the business for a couple of days so I could do a quick trip back home and spend a couple of days with Jen. I have missed her and while we have had good FaceTime discussions about all this it has been over a month since I saw her and I needed the time together. This was my last chance to sneak home for at least a month as Deb goes back to her home next week to get ready for the new school year. The last two weeks of August and the first two weeks of September are some of our busiest times of the season so it was pretty much go see Jen now or not at all until mid-September. Definitely worth the expensive last minute airline ticket.

I landed here at our home airport about an hour ago. Her flight from Miami is due here in about 90 minutes. Can’t wait to see her, can’t wait to be with her and can’t wait to hear about her time with Bart and where they see it going from here.

LG3

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:09 pm

One more thing. It’s funny how I can see some parallels between this new whatever it is and Jen’s prior years long relationship with my friend Dan. Both Dan and Bart are very urban types, both very independent, both successful in their professions and both very into stylish dressing (do people still use the word “metrosexual” or do they just say “clothes horse? Either way that’s definitely not me!)

It’s also similar in that in both cases things started with a strong personal connection then evolved into a powerful sexual attraction and eventually genuine romance. But the difference is how fast things are happening with Bart. Jen had known Dan for many years before they ever slept together, and once they started it was very much a clandestine affair for many months. Jen slept with Bart on the night of their first real date and now just two months later she is spending a long weekend with him and holding herself out as his girlfriend in public. That’s lightning speed for her - more the way her sister Deb likes to operate.

I am really curious and excited to hear all the details when she gets home. Just a little more than an hour to wait and the airline app says her flight is expected ten minutes early. Thanks to anyone out there who takes the time to read this, posting has been my way of dealing with butterflies today as I sit here in the terminal waiting for her flight.

Bovary2012
Experienced

Unread post by Bovary2012 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:49 pm

Good luck(!), luckyguy3. I hope you and Jen have the fruitful sort of conversation you are seeking.

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:59 pm

Certainly looking forward to the details. Also keen to hear about your ongoing relationship with Deb.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:40 pm

You have been here before and it sounds like things a progressing to everyone's satisfaction. I look forward also to the conversation you and Jen will have.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:02 pm

Hope reconnecting with Jen went well lg3. Look forward to hearing more details. Good luck to both of you and Deb of course

foot69loose
Virgin

Unread post by foot69loose » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 pm

Hi LG3,

Thank you for posting this update its great to see that Jen has found another man to enjoy after the split with Dan.

The time apart you have been enduring would be very difficult for you given this new relationship and the speed at which it has developed, Jen has taken to this very quickly as you have said.

We are looking forward to hearing more about her time with Bart, it will make very interesting reading. I know from my past that in the early days of a romance the ANGST that we endure is nearly deafening and mind numbing, your off your food, cannot enjoy TV, no good drinking, self managing your erection only leads to more angst after cumming. It had even stopped me from doing most things even my hobby which I throughly enjoy.

The angst never dissipated even after her return as hearing the details only served to fuel the gut wrenching turmoil I was in. I can recall sitting in our hot tub and hearing the intimate details and my gut was in knots the entire conversation especially being able to see her inflamed pussy lips and nipples.

After hearing about their time together over a few days my angst would slowly dissipate and I could then begin to feel & act normally around her.
It does get easier, as time goes along but your recent story of this new relationship, only served to remind me of how I was feeling upon her return to our home and her sanctuary in our early days.

Once the relationship normalises between Jen & Bart, your own relationship with Jen will strengthen and all should return to normal.
We wish you the best

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:29 am

As always, thanks for sharing luckyguy3

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:22 pm

Only had three quick days with Jen, already back at the grindstone up north. Love our business but it can get tiresome as the summer draws to a close. Only so many ways you can answer the same questions to literally thousands of tourists in the course of the season. Fortunately just another three weeks and we will be wrapping up for the year. Jen is hoping to join me for closing up the shop, that will be nice.

It should come as no surprise that most of our discussions while I was with her concerned Jen’s rapidly developing relationship with Bart. Their long weekend together could not have gone much better. Lots of sex including one particular session which she described as “great”. They are getting much more familiar and comfortable with each other physically and taking their exploration to new levels. But it is the rest of their interactions which is probably most remarkable. Seems like they talked pretty much nonstop the whole time about a wide variety of subjects. They just really enjoy each others company and the more they share the closer they become. So far Bart has not shown any reluctance about entering into an ongoing involvement with a woman who is already married to someone else.

They talked about their relationship and where it is headed. Jen told him that while she is happily married to me, her affair with Bart is definitely not just about the sex. Jen told him that she likes him a lot and that she would like to continue seeing him on a regular basis. Bart seems equally enthused. He rearranged a business trip to allow him a couple of nights in our home town late next week. They plan to get a VRBO and just hangout for that time. Jen says a lot of their time together this past trip was very “domestic”, they were very much a couple both at his place and when they went out together. They both seem to like that a lot.

I could not help myself and asked her if she was “falling in love with him.” Jen said no but that he was a “neat guy”, that she “really enjoyed their time together” and other similar stuff. She also said that they are now being more affectionate with each other in non sexual situations, cuddling on the couch while chatting, and even using endearments. She admits that it is “romantic”, they have become much closer and it is already a “genuine relationship”.

So that all sounds pretty serious to me. On the one hand I am excited and happy for her - genuine compersion stuff. At other other times I get those old butterflies. Then there are odd moments where I feel really protective of her, but not in a jealous way. It’s more of a “Papa Bear” thing. For example, since I came back up here she told me that he had been a little slow about responding to a text from her. That made the hairs on the back of my neck rise a little, I wanted to say “Hey you, she is an amazing woman, don’t be taking her for granted even for a moment.” In reality as far as I can tell he has been a total gentleman with Jen and treated her with genuine respect and affection. But I still go through that whole range of emotions.

Overall though I am happy for both of them and would like to see this work. They are already talking about plans for additional visits over the course of the fall. Hopefully I will get the chance to meet him on one of those, that would be good.

So that’s where things are at.

LG3

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:49 pm

luckyguy3 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:22 pm
Only had three quick days with Jen, already back at the grindstone up north. Love our business but it can get tiresome as the summer draws to a close. Only so many ways you can answer the same questions to literally thousands of tourists in the course of the season. Fortunately just another three weeks and we will be wrapping up for the year. Jen is hoping to join me for closing up the shop, that will be nice.

It should come as no surprise that most of our discussions while I was with her concerned Jen’s rapidly developing relationship with Bart. Their long weekend together could not have gone much better. Lots of sex including one particular session which she described as “great”. They are getting much more familiar and comfortable with each other physically and taking their exploration to new levels. But it is the rest of their interactions which is probably most remarkable. Seems like they talked pretty much nonstop the whole time about a wide variety of subjects. They just really enjoy each others company and the more they share the closer they become. So far Bart has not shown any reluctance about entering into an ongoing involvement with a woman who is already married to someone else.

They talked about their relationship and where it is headed. Jen told him that while she is happily married to me, her affair with Bart is definitely not just about the sex. Jen told him that she likes him a lot and that she would like to continue seeing him on a regular basis. Bart seems equally enthused. He rearranged a business trip to allow him a couple of nights in our home town late next week. They plan to get a VRBO and just hangout for that time. Jen says a lot of their time together this past trip was very “domestic”, they were very much a couple both at his place and when they went out together. They both seem to like that a lot.

I could not help myself and asked her if she was “falling in love with him.” Jen said no but that he was a “neat guy”, that she “really enjoyed their time together” and other similar stuff. She also said that they are now being more affectionate with each other in non sexual situations, cuddling on the couch while chatting, and even using endearments. She admits that it is “romantic”, they have become much closer and it is already a “genuine relationship”.

So that all sounds pretty serious to me. On the one hand I am excited and happy for her - genuine compersion stuff. At other other times I get those old butterflies. Then there are odd moments where I feel really protective of her, but not in a jealous way. It’s more of a “Papa Bear” thing. For example, since I came back up here she told me that he had been a little slow about responding to a text from her. That made the hairs on the back of my neck rise a little, I wanted to say “Hey you, she is an amazing woman, don’t be taking her for granted even for a moment.” In reality as far as I can tell he has been a total gentleman with Jen and treated her with genuine respect and affection. But I still go through that whole range of emotions.

Overall though I am happy for both of them and would like to see this work. They are already talking about plans for additional visits over the course of the fall. Hopefully I will get the chance to meet him on one of those, that would be good.

LG3
LG3 - As Bart travels for work has there been any thought about Jen meeting up with him in some location? :shock:

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:11 pm

luckyguy3 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:22 pm

LG3
If I were ever to no longer be a wannabe, I'd like a situation exactly like yours.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:49 pm

Thanks for the update lg3. Looks like things are progressing between Jen and Bart and hopefully the 3 of you get to enjoy a wonderful relationship similar to the one with Dan.

foot69loose
Virgin

Unread post by foot69loose » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:44 pm

Hello LG3,
Hope all is well with everyone.

How are you handling the angst these days?
it does improve over time when you start becoming aware that your relationship with Jen is still rock solid.
In my experience it was once resolved with one small comment to me that just made me very aware of how she seen our realtionship, noting that at that time her NRE had just started to wane.
Are the 2 lovebirds still relishing their NRE?
Regards

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:05 am

Hello All, sorry that I have not posted in a while. It’s probably because my angst is pretty much dissipated. Jen got to spend a few days with Bart in a town about two hours drive away from our home last month. On the third day I drove down and met the two of them for dinner. Meeting went really well, he and I got along great and Jen was comfortable - even pleased - to have her two men with her. At then end of dinner they walked me back to my car, she kissed me goodbye, then they headed back to their VRBO while I drove home.

Jen drove herself home the next day. She was pretty much glowing after this last visit, she said it had been their best yet and that she felt the connection was deepening. She really enjoyed being able to be open as part of a couple with him. We both felt confident enough about how things were going that we invited Bart to spend Thanksgiving weekend here with us in our home. We have introduced him to several acquaintances as a friend we met through the business who we really hit it off with. Once the guests had left and the cleanup was done I told Jen and Bart that I would see them in the morning and headed off to bed on my own. As I write these words in the early morning hours they are sleeping in each others arms in the apartment above our garage. I had hoped that they would use the guest bedroom down the hall but Jen (and I suspect Bart as well) had wanted more privacy. Hard to argue with that.

I think this weekend will be a significant one for a lot of reasons. First, to see how comfortable they are spending time together here in our home. Next, what plans will they be making for the next month? It has been six months since they met, holidays are important markers. Will they want some special time together around Christmas or New Year’s? Am also curious to see if they start planning a trip somewhere together, Jen has told me that is something that she would like to do.

But probably the most significant step will be for Bart to decide what he wants from this relationship going forward. I can tell how much he likes Jen, how comfortable the two of them are together. He clearly has enjoyed spending time with her. But will he be content to remain in a long distance polyamorous relationship with a woman who is married to someone else? My gut tells me that Jen is ready for it, that she is mentally and emotionally liking being both my loving wife and his significant other. I suspect they will have some talks about all this before the weekend is over. We will see.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:24 am

luckyguy3 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:05 am
Hello All, sorry that I have not posted in a while. It’s probably because my angst is pretty much dissipated. Jen got to spend a few days with Bart in a town about two hours drive away from our home last month. On the third day I drove down and met the two of them for dinner. Meeting went really well, he and I got along great and Jen was comfortable - even pleased - to have her two men with her. At then end of dinner they walked me back to my car, she kissed me goodbye, then they headed back to their VRBO while I drove home.

Jen drove herself home the next day. She was pretty much glowing after this last visit, she said it had been their best yet and that she felt the connection was deepening. She really enjoyed being able to be open as part of a couple with him. We both felt confident enough about how things were going that we invited Bart to spend Thanksgiving weekend here with us in our home. We have introduced him to several acquaintances as a friend we met through the business who we really hit it off with. Once the guests had left and the cleanup was done I told Jen and Bart that I would see them in the morning and headed off to bed on my own. As I write these words in the early morning hours they are sleeping in each others arms in the apartment above our garage. I had hoped that they would use the guest bedroom down the hall but Jen (and I suspect Bart as well) had wanted more privacy. Hard to argue with that.

I think this weekend will be a significant one for a lot of reasons. First, to see how comfortable they are spending time together here in our home. Next, what plans will they be making for the next month? It has been six months since they met, holidays are important markers. Will they want some special time together around Christmas or New Year’s? Am also curious to see if they start planning a trip somewhere together, Jen has told me that is something that she would like to do.

But probably the most significant step will be for Bart to decide what he wants from this relationship going forward. I can tell how much he likes Jen, how comfortable the two of them are together. He clearly has enjoyed spending time with her. But will he be content to remain in a long distance polyamorous relationship with a woman who is married to someone else? My gut tells me that Jen is ready for it, that she is mentally and emotionally liking being both my loving wife and his significant other. I suspect they will have some talks about all this before the weekend is over. We will see.
I'm looking forward to hearing what happens! Best wishes to everyone involved!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:12 am

Thanks for the update LG3. It was very nice of you to have Jen and Bart spend time as a couple over Thanksgiving.. Looking forward to how the relationship evolves over the Christmas break and in the New Year

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:10 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:12 am
Thanks for the update LG3. It was very nice of you to have Jen and Bart spend time as a couple over Thanksgiving.. Looking forward to how the relationship evolves over the Christmas break and in the New Year
Definitely wishing for a wonderful holiday time together!

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:28 pm

Well I think the weekend was a smashing success for all concerned. We were all very comfortable with one another, lots of shared interests and great conversation. The giant family Thanksgiving feast was a blast, we just introduced Bart as a friend from Miami we had met through our work with the cruise industry. Over the rest of the weekend Jen spent lots of time one on one with him showing him the sights in our city. They spent their nights in the quiet privacy of the garage apartment. I think that was better for me too, otherwise I fear I would have obsessed and tried to find some way to overhear them.

Before Bart left on Sunday the three of us went to brunch together at our country club. I paid for the meals, Bart picked up the tab for an expensive bottle of Vive Cliquot - Jen’s favorite. Between sips of the bubbly the three of us got out our phone calendars and planned out opportunities for the two of them to meet over the next couple of months. Jen and I also extended a standing invitation to Bart to stay with us again as his work and travel schedule permit.

All in all I don’t see how it all could have gone much better. Best of all, Jen seems really happy.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:05 pm

Thanks for the update lg3 and great to hear that all of you are getting along well and Jen is happy that y’all have planned out the next few months

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:05 pm

Sounds lovely.

foot69loose
Virgin

Unread post by foot69loose » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:16 pm

Wonderful News, Its always well worth everything when your wife is "Really Happy".
thank you for updating us LG3.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:36 am

I'm really pleased it's working out well for you all. Do you think a 3some might be on the cards or does that not interest you?

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:04 pm

The most honest answer to your question is yes, it would interest me. Not so much for my own physical pleasure but rather to watch Jen enjoying hers with someone she truly cares about. In her only prior polyamorous relationship with my former best friend the three of us got together several times over the course of over two years. I liked the creative ways he and I could collaborate to please Jen. But without question what I liked most was watching her. When I am with her, we are so physically close to one another that it is hard to really see everything that is going on. But to be close to her watching while she loses herself in the passion of lovemaking is probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life (with the sole exceptions of her in her bridal gown on the day we were married and the look on her face after each of our daughters was born.)

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:13 am

I understand that. It can be a beautiful experience. I hope you all get what you want out of this.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:15 am

luckyguy3 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:04 pm
The most honest answer to your question is yes, it would interest me. Not so much for my own physical pleasure but rather to watch Jen enjoying hers with someone she truly cares about. In her only prior polyamorous relationship with my former best friend the three of us got together several times over the course of over two years. I liked the creative ways he and I could collaborate to please Jen. But without question what I liked most was watching her. When I am with her, we are so physically close to one another that it is hard to really see everything that is going on. But to be close to her watching while she loses herself in the passion of lovemaking is probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life (with the sole exceptions of her in her bridal gown on the day we were married and the look on her face after each of our daughters was born.)
Thank you for sharing all those special moments!!