New developments

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
luckyguy3
Experienced

Re: New developments

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:35 pm

They are special moments and the weekend overall went very well. But there is still a lot for all of us to process and sort out. This is all so, so different from Jen’s earlier relationship with my friend Dan. In that case Jen and Dan had known each other and developed loving feelings for one another over a period of many years before they ever became intimate. I knew of their attraction and love for one and actively encouraged Jen to take things to the next level and become physical.

In the current situation Jen and Bart had this rush of an attraction right from the start. I was not part of it at all - in was Jen’s idea to pursue it. Things just seemed to be happening so fast.

Here are some thoughts I shared a few days ago in a PM with another poster on this site who was kind enough to hear me out:

“This is such a deeply personal and complex situation. Many of the posters on OHW seem to focus on the sexual activity, amplified by the taboo breaking behavior of married women (often their own wives) who are exploring these forbidden but thrilling pleasures. I certainly plead guilty to that, I admit to being hugely turned on by Jen being with other men. Reading the honest posts on OHW have helped me to understand this quirk of my own makeup.

But I think for me the really important issues are the emotional ones and the challenges they pose for everyone involved - most especially Jen. What is happening now is so different than anything she has experienced before. In her earlier polyamorous relationship with my former best friend, the loving side of their connection built up during 20 plus years of friendship before they crossed the line and became physical with one another. All three of us had already adjusted to the reality of their very strong emotional connection long before it became physical.

Now everything is different. Jen met Bart on that flight, they exchanged numbers after just a few hours of conversation. She then initiated their first date not long after - and slept with him for the first time that very night.

That was in June. Since then they have managed to get together another half a dozen times, for periods of as long as three days to as short as one overnight. While the sex was good from the start and has only gotten better, it is the growing power of their emotional connection which has been the true hallmark of the relationship this past six months.

Neither of them has spoken the “L” word so far and Jen denies that she is feeling that way - yet. But to me as an
observer it looks like two people who are falling in love with one another. I especially felt it this past weekend. On Saturday morning they came into the house from
the apartment over the garage fairly early in the morning. When I came down from the master bedroom they were sitting side by side at the kitchen table, him in sweats, Jen in a long robe, sipping their coffees while contentedly talking quietly and chuckling with one another. From the look in Jen’s eyes and the rumpled nature of her hair I had no doubt that they had been intimate just moments before. And when I say intimate, I don’t mean just sex but rather real lovemaking. I am sure you understand the difference.

That moment brought up lots of emotions for me - and I think for Jen too. I am not sure either one of us knows 100% how to handle it.

It is hardest for me to understand what is going thru Jen emotionally as she discovers that she has unexpectedly fallen in love with another man while still loving me.”

Jen and I continue to talk about things every day. We will just have to see how this is going to sort out in the long run.”

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:07 pm

Sounds like a good situation for everyone right now. Have as much fun with it as you can for as long as you can.
We only live once, so enjoy it. Good luck to you all.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:38 am

luckyguy3 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:35 pm
They are special moments and the weekend overall went very well. But there is still a lot for all of us to process and sort out. This is all so, so different from Jen’s earlier relationship with my friend Dan. In that case Jen and Dan had known each other and developed loving feelings for one another over a period of many years before they ever became intimate. I knew of their attraction and love for one and actively encouraged Jen to take things to the next level and become physical.

In the current situation Jen and Bart had this rush of an attraction right from the start. I was not part of it at all - in was Jen’s idea to pursue it. Things just seemed to be happening so fast.

Here are some thoughts I shared a few days ago in a PM with another poster on this site who was kind enough to hear me out:

“This is such a deeply personal and complex situation. Many of the posters on OHW seem to focus on the sexual activity, amplified by the taboo breaking behavior of married women (often their own wives) who are exploring these forbidden but thrilling pleasures. I certainly plead guilty to that, I admit to being hugely turned on by Jen being with other men. Reading the honest posts on OHW have helped me to understand this quirk of my own makeup.

But I think for me the really important issues are the emotional ones and the challenges they pose for everyone involved - most especially Jen. What is happening now is so different than anything she has experienced before. In her earlier polyamorous relationship with my former best friend, the loving side of their connection built up during 20 plus years of friendship before they crossed the line and became physical with one another. All three of us had already adjusted to the reality of their very strong emotional connection long before it became physical.

Now everything is different. Jen met Bart on that flight, they exchanged numbers after just a few hours of conversation. She then initiated their first date not long after - and slept with him for the first time that very night.

That was in June. Since then they have managed to get together another half a dozen times, for periods of as long as three days to as short as one overnight. While the sex was good from the start and has only gotten better, it is the growing power of their emotional connection which has been the true hallmark of the relationship this past six months.

Neither of them has spoken the “L” word so far and Jen denies that she is feeling that way - yet. But to me as an
observer it looks like two people who are falling in love with one another. I especially felt it this past weekend. On Saturday morning they came into the house from
the apartment over the garage fairly early in the morning. When I came down from the master bedroom they were sitting side by side at the kitchen table, him in sweats, Jen in a long robe, sipping their coffees while contentedly talking quietly and chuckling with one another. From the look in Jen’s eyes and the rumpled nature of her hair I had no doubt that they had been intimate just moments before. And when I say intimate, I don’t mean just sex but rather real lovemaking. I am sure you understand the difference.

That moment brought up lots of emotions for me - and I think for Jen too. I am not sure either one of us knows 100% how to handle it.

It is hardest for me to understand what is going thru Jen emotionally as she discovers that she has unexpectedly fallen in love with another man while still loving me.”

Jen and I continue to talk about things every day. We will just have to see how this is going to sort out in the long run.”
What a wonderful way of saying you think that Jen is now a hotwife. How are you holding up with all of this? Are you okay if she falls in love with him? For me I've told Marion that she can fall in love with Fidel, as long as she doesn't fall out of love with me. Maybe you two should talk with each other and hash things out. Just an idea.

luckyguy3
Experienced

Unread post by luckyguy3 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:34 pm

We have talked about it - lots - and are continuing to do so. Right now she is on a three day trip where she is staying with him in his Miami home. One of the things they are doing is planning their own Xmas celebration for later in the month. She gets home tomorrow, I will get updated on all the latest developments then.

Luis
Experienced

Unread post by Luis » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:07 pm

More please!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:39 pm

Wish you and Jen a very Xmas and a happy fun filled 2024

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:46 am

Hope all is well. Any updates?

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:15 pm

There's no way she isn't in love.
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:02 am

It’s been over a month since the last update and I’m sure there was a lot to unpack and process. Just checking in on you to see how you were doing with everything.

antidote2909
Trainable

Unread post by antidote2909 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:50 pm

Bump

Guhunkadorn
Trainable

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:44 am

I'm as curious about the status here as anyone...Mr. OP....hope all is well.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:35 am

Any updates? It’s been almost 3 months since the last post from the OP.

foot69loose
Virgin

Unread post by foot69loose » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:07 pm

Hello Luckyguy3,

It has been a while since we have heard from you, I hope all is well.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:03 am

Any new developments?