meeting boyfriend for first time

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Mundaka2
Virgin

meeting boyfriend for first time

Unread post by Mundaka2 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:10 am

Anyone have any tips or anecdotes for meeting the boyfriend for the first time?

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Re: meeting boyfriend for first time

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:26 pm

How about this. “ What pleasure meeting my wife’s lover and thank you for taking care of her for me.”

Pauline

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:50 pm

I have met all of my wife's boyfriends over the years either when they were picking her up from our house for a date or when I have driven her to their apartments. I always be proactive and iniate a friendly handshake. I usually let him know how lucky he is that Ann has chosen him as a boyfriend. Before I leave them I always give her a deep, passionate kiss and tell her if there are any problems to just ring me. In just about all instances I have liked her boyfriends and we have got on well with most having threesomes as well with us.

CaliLondon
Trainable

Unread post by CaliLondon » Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:12 am

I always shake hands with Neil when he leaves and thank him for pleasuring my wife.

Mundaka2
Virgin

Unread post by Mundaka2 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:32 am

PANTIES wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:26 pm
How about this. “ What pleasure meeting my wife’s lover and thank you for taking care of her for me.”

Pauline
I like this, simple and respectful. Thank you for the suggestion.

Mundaka2
Virgin

Unread post by Mundaka2 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:38 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:50 pm
I have met all of my wife's boyfriends over the years either when they were picking her up from our house for a date or when I have driven her to their apartments. I always be proactive and iniate a friendly handshake. I usually let him know how lucky he is that Ann has chosen him as a boyfriend. Before I leave them I always give her a deep, passionate kiss and tell her if there are any problems to just ring me. In just about all instances I have liked her boyfriends and we have got on well with most having threesomes as well with us.
Thank you for the great response. The leaving part can be really awkward. I didn't realize how awkward and difficult it would be until I experienced it for the first time. For me, it was followed by a long one hour drive home, but it felt more like ten hours.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:42 am

Mundaka2 wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:38 am
Johnann2227 wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:50 pm
Thank you for the great response. The leaving part can be really awkward. I didn't realize how awkward and difficult it would be until I experienced it for the first time. For me, it was followed by a long one hour drive home, but it felt more like ten hours.
Hi,
Leaving can be difficult when you want to stay and watch or join in. Sometimes it is difficult to leave because I am rock hard from watching them have a passionate kiss upon meeting. I know that within minutes of me closing that door that he will have his impressive cock in either my wife's mouth or pussy. I love how heightened drop-offs make me.

BeNatural
Trainable

Unread post by BeNatural » Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:17 am

I like getting a meal together at an outdoor seating area of a Cafe. I was the 3rd.

It's not too loud to talk, but usually there's enough noise, distractions, and distance from other tables to talk about most anything.

In some weather finding an indoor place with similar qualities is good. I prefer something not too fancy.
43 yr old single guy with many years of experience in non-monogamy in TX.