How does one feel

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

How does one feel

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:07 am

I have noticed that not many people post to the Poly Forum. It makes me sad because i think it can be a key component to hotwifing. Why do you think about a poly relationship? Do you think it doesn't have that excitement level because everything between everyone is so copasetic? For me most hotwifing situations everyone has to be on the same page or things don't work out even if there is humiliation involved. Just my thoughts. What are your thoughts on all of this?

BeNatural
Trainable

Re: How does one feel

Unread post by BeNatural » Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:23 pm

I was part of a polycule for almost 7 years, and I've dated on the fringes of the poly community in my city after that since I made a lot of connections.

Cuckolding can lead to polyamory, but it's more rare that polyamorous women comfortably get involved with a cuck dynamic. There's absolutely exceptions, and I experienced being involved with a couple of different women that can frame it as cucking even though they were poly first, but 2 others really didn't. Poly women are so used to just going about things mostly quietly and not bragging about a new partner, or not knowing (or caring) how to tantalize a cuck, that it ends up being bland.

Next, a lot of poly people hold tight to the mantra that the other lover "is not better, just different". That sucks from a cuck perspective. That's boring. There's no angst to be felt over that.

On the other hand, some couples that have started off with cuckolding and hotwifing drift towards eventually experiencing polyamory. They might not need all of the involvements with outside guys to be that deep, but 1 or more relationships might go there.

Some couples or women that end up having feelings for and bonding with their side guy still don't call it polyamory. It's their choice not to use the label. There's some baggage with it. They might feel that they're not like other poly stereotypes, so why even do there. Further, choosing to use the label might open the door psychologically for a relationship to go even further than they wanted, even though there's feelings. There's plenty of hotwives that will refer to a side guy as a boyfriend, but not call it polyamory. As someone that has had to share too much of a person's schedule and holidays with other lovers, I don't blame some couples for keeping a "glass ceiling" over the side lovers.

Last, there's a tiny minority of couples that come into cuckolding knowing that their way will be a poly way. These women usually want a bull that will be monogamous to them, and possibly even move in. There was one couple like this interviewed on The Keys and Anklets podcast.

Negatives:

It takes more mental bandwith.

It takes more time and focus.

It usually leads to having fewer sex partners, and also less variety.

Poly partners tend to affect the woman's choices, even if a little bit. They might not want them to see as many other people, or to go bareback as often as she did before, etc.... Much of this can make sense, but it is still a bit of a compromise, even if a small one.

I personally like when there's a crush and some bonding, but to me there's a point beyond which there starts to be diminishing returns.

It is possible that for some stages of life poly will fit more, while at other stages being more promiscuous will fit more. I do know some promiscuous poly folks, but they are more the exception, in my experience.
43 yr old single guy with many years of experience in non-monogamy in TX.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:14 pm

I personally feel that I would want a poly/cuck hybrid relationship. I wouldn't want any romantic involvement with the other man other than becoming best friends who essentially share one wife.

Ideally the scenario below is one that will happen gradually and organically and not planned by neither her or myself. I would prefer for her boyfriend to be the driving force of the entire operation as his influence would trickle down to her as he would push for more and that would essentially have her wanting to be more his as well and in the end cornering me, the cuckold to give in and ultimately have no choice but to start surrendering her to him more and more as I see that she is now also wanting this. This happens until the roles switch and she is eventually his.

In my mind, the 3 of us live together, I surrender my wife so he can take around 90% of my role as her husband. He would without a doubt become her primary everything. He would be her go-to man for sexual intercourse 90% of the time, if we don't all share one huge bed and bedroom, then she would by default sleep with him at night in his room 90% of the time.

My 10% would take place when my wife and I feel the need to reconnect or when I start feeling left out after seeing them showing affection for each other routinely without holding back and essentially realizing that they are in fact more of a relationship/couple than her and I have been so I'll get jealous and ask for my little portion of time and affection to feel like we are still a couple and still love each other.

My 10% would include everything that a couple does. Date night, make love, kiss and love each other, sleep together and make love again at night. Everything normal and as before when she was 100% mine, the only thing is that my ration of her would be reduced and limited. It obviously wouldn't be a precise breakdown of percentages but for sake of ease we could think of it this way...

For every 10 days/nights that she sleeps with him in his bed locked away in his room, makes love to him, goes out with him, I get 1 of the equivalent. By that math, I'd have roughly 37 days/nights in a year to sleep at night with my wife in the same bed, make love to her, have romantic dates or go out dancing while in contrast he would have the other 328 days of the year to make her his.

We live under the same roof, she loves the two of us, he and I are the best of friends but in the end he and I know both know that she is his, she knows that she is his, we all know that I accept and recognize them as them being the couple and I am essentially the side man that her main partner allows her to have on the side.

I think that I actually might be able to handle only 37 days of her being mine while 328 days she is his :whip:

10 years of this arrangement would mean that she has been his 9 years while I've successfully enjoyed the company of my wife being mine for only one cumulative year in the last decade. That's insane but the disproportionately unfair and imbalanced division of time/affection favoriting the other man drives me crazy.

The moral of the story is that as a cuckold, I am conditioned by both my wife and her boyfriend to accept that she is my wife but witness that 90% of the time I am destined to watch her belong to him.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:45 am

BeNatural wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:23 pm
I was part of a polycule for almost 7 years, and I've dated on the fringes of the poly community in my city after that since I made a lot of connections.

Cuckolding can lead to polyamory, but it's more rare that polyamorous women comfortably get involved with a cuck dynamic. There's absolutely exceptions, and I experienced being involved with a couple of different women that can frame it as cucking even though they were poly first, but 2 others really didn't. Poly women are so used to just going about things mostly quietly and not bragging about a new partner, or not knowing (or caring) how to tantalize a cuck, that it ends up being bland.

Next, a lot of poly people hold tight to the mantra that the other lover "is not better, just different". That sucks from a cuck perspective. That's boring. There's no angst to be felt over that.

On the other hand, some couples that have started off with cuckolding and hotwifing drift towards eventually experiencing polyamory. They might not need all of the involvements with outside guys to be that deep, but 1 or more relationships might go there.

Some couples or women that end up having feelings for and bonding with their side guy still don't call it polyamory. It's their choice not to use the label. There's some baggage with it. They might feel that they're not like other poly stereotypes, so why even do there. Further, choosing to use the label might open the door psychologically for a relationship to go even further than they wanted, even though there's feelings. There's plenty of hotwives that will refer to a side guy as a boyfriend, but not call it polyamory. As someone that has had to share too much of a person's schedule and holidays with other lovers, I don't blame some couples for keeping a "glass ceiling" over the side lovers.

Last, there's a tiny minority of couples that come into cuckolding knowing that their way will be a poly way. These women usually want a bull that will be monogamous to them, and possibly even move in. There was one couple like this interviewed on The Keys and Anklets podcast.

Negatives:

It takes more mental bandwith.

It takes more time and focus.

It usually leads to having fewer sex partners, and also less variety.

Poly partners tend to affect the woman's choices, even if a little bit. They might not want them to see as many other people, or to go bareback as often as she did before, etc.... Much of this can make sense, but it is still a bit of a compromise, even if a small one.

I personally like when there's a crush and some bonding, but to me there's a point beyond which there starts to be diminishing returns.

It is possible that for some stages of life poly will fit more, while at other stages being more promiscuous will fit more. I do know some promiscuous poly folks, but they are more the exception, in my experience.
Wow!! Thank you so much for all the information! It's nice to have a place to be able to learn and discuss things like this! Thanks again for your help!

CaliLondon
Trainable

Unread post by CaliLondon » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:33 am

I think a problem we all have is trying to put a label on what we're doing. I'm 68, my wife is 55, and we been playing with a 52-year-old man for seven months. We're not interested in seeing others - mostly because of the risk of STDs - and because it's hard finding someone you both click with. We see Neil 2-3 times a month; we would see him more if his life wasn't so complicated (he has a teenage daughter with severe mental problems). While my wife isn't in love with Neil, she is very fond of him. Because of my health issues, Neil has become my wife's primary sexual partner. At first I thought we had a cuckold relationship, then a polyamory, and now I see it as a compersion. My wife and Neil enjoy having sex with each other; I enjoy watching her being pleasured and that sums it up.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:00 am

CaliLondon wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:33 am
I think a problem we all have is trying to put a label on what we're doing. I'm 68, my wife is 55, and we been playing with a 52-year-old man for seven months. We're not interested in seeing others - mostly because of the risk of STDs - and because it's hard finding someone you both click with. We see Neil 2-3 times a month; we would see him more if his life wasn't so complicated (he has a teenage daughter with severe mental problems). While my wife isn't in love with Neil, she is very fond of him. Because of my health issues, Neil has become my wife's primary sexual partner. At first I thought we had a cuckold relationship, then a polyamory, and now I see it as a compersion. My wife and Neil enjoy having sex with each other; I enjoy watching her being pleasured and that sums it up.
What more could you ask for other than her happiness!

CaliLondon
Trainable

Unread post by CaliLondon » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:32 am

Oddly enough, for the first time I'm starting to feel jealous. I've had a very bad case of shingles for almost two months now and pretty much on my whole right chest and side I cannot stand to be touched. If you've never had shingles, believe it when people tell you how painful it is - it feels like your skin is on fire, with some electric shots thrown in for good measure. Anyway, I can't snuggle my wife, I can't hug her, and if I thought my other meds were affecting my ability to get hard, this medication has really affected things (most common side effects include lost of libido, loss of erection, and to add insult to injury, an increase in farting). This last time they were together, I really resented the fact that Neil could do what I can't. I talked to both Neil and my wife afterwards what I was feeling and that helped getting it out. I know how much my wife misses being hugged, touched, made love to, and snuggled at night so I'm glad through Neil's twice monthly or so visits she is getting this. There is though, a bit of sting which I hadn't felt before.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:31 am

CaliLondon wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:32 am
Oddly enough, for the first time I'm starting to feel jealous. I've had a very bad case of shingles for almost two months now and pretty much on my whole right chest and side I cannot stand to be touched. If you've never had shingles, believe it when people tell you how painful it is - it feels like your skin is on fire, with some electric shots thrown in for good measure. Anyway, I can't snuggle my wife, I can't hug her, and if I thought my other meds were affecting my ability to get hard, this medication has really affected things (most common side effects include lost of libido, loss of erection, and to add insult to injury, an increase in farting). This last time they were together, I really resented the fact that Neil could do what I can't. I talked to both Neil and my wife afterwards what I was feeling and that helped getting it out. I know how much my wife misses being hugged, touched, made love to, and snuggled at night so I'm glad through Neil's twice monthly or so visits she is getting this. There is though, a bit of sting which I hadn't felt before.
Sorry for the late reply. I hope things get better for you!!

CaliLondon
Trainable

Unread post by CaliLondon » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:20 am

Neil came over Wednesday afternoon and this time I didn't feel the sting of jealousy – only the sting of the shingles. After they were done, the three of us talked about my feelings and the 'why' behind them. Neil and my wife see the importance of all three of us being onboard so I have to say they really listened with concern. None of us want this to end and all of us see the importance of all three of us completely onboard.

My wife is at a meditation retreat this weekend and she called me this morning that it struck her strongly that the reason why it has worked so far with the three of us is the trust and communication we have with each other. She said without that, it would fail. I agree with her, trust and communication is the key to a successful poly relationship.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:08 am

CaliLondon wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:20 am
Neil came over Wednesday afternoon and this time I didn't feel the sting of jealousy – only the sting of the shingles. After they were done, the three of us talked about my feelings and the 'why' behind them. Neil and my wife see the importance of all three of us being onboard so I have to say they really listened with concern. None of us want this to end and all of us see the importance of all three of us completely onboard.

My wife is at a meditation retreat this weekend and she called me this morning that it struck her strongly that the reason why it has worked so far with the three of us is the trust and communication we have with each other. She said without that, it would fail. I agree with her, trust and communication is the key to a successful poly relationship.
For us it's definitely the key to our good relationship. I think that could be key to most any relationship, but especially when one is being shared as everyone has to be on the same page and understanding every viewpoint.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:26 am

Poly, cuck, hotwife, stag...... it's all good.

bernhard_10777
Prepubescent

Unread post by bernhard_10777 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:12 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:14 pm
"I surrender my wife so he can take around 90% of my role as her husband"
"I'm giving up my wife" - a disastrous development. Your wife loves you and you love your wife too; you are just not able to be the right sexual partner for your wife - just one function of a hundred other functions of a husband. You both decided to look for a complementary spouse for the marital function of "sex" and you found one.

bernhard_10777
Prepubescent

Unread post by bernhard_10777 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:21 am

CaliLondon wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:33 am
I enjoy watching her being pleasured and that sums it up.
I love this polyamory section endlessly. I love being the husband of my beloved wife. I have sworn to her that I will be a husband all my life who always gives his wife only joy, who does everything to make his wife completely happy - we all have only one life and it is all the more important to seek, find and realise all possibilities for this meaning, because we love and adore our wives infinitely. Many wives do not understand this deep love. It is our art as husbands to explain this love to our wives in total honesty.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:23 pm

bernhard_10777 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:12 am
ucaneffher wrote:
"I'm giving up my wife" - a disastrous development. Your wife loves you and you love your wife too; you are just not able to be the right sexual partner for your wife - just one function of a hundred other functions of a husband. You both decided to look for a complementary spouse for the marital function of "sex" and you found one.
Sometimes, it's just more than sex. In my case, it is definitely more than just sex. Perhaps for you it's just sex so your dynamic would be different.

bernhard_10777
Prepubescent

Unread post by bernhard_10777 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:50 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:23 pm
bernhard_10777 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:12 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Sometimes, it's just more than sex. In my case, it is definitely more than just sex. Perhaps for you it's just sex so your dynamic would be different.
oh no, I love my wife endlessly - I say to her, you are the love of my life. I wish her only the best in everything and because I'm a total sexual failure, I give up sex, the satisfaction of which she can get from another suitable man. I help her to overcome this social-individual hurdle.

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:24 am

ucaneffher wrote:
I personally feel that I would want a poly/cuck hybrid relationship. I wouldn't want any romantic involvement with the other man other than becoming best friends who essentially share one wife.

Ideally the scenario below is one that will happen gradually and organically and not planned by neither her or myself. I would prefer for her boyfriend to be the driving force of the entire operation as his influence would trickle down to her as he would push for more and that would essentially have her wanting to be more his as well and in the end cornering me, the cuckold to give in and ultimately have no choice but to start surrendering her to him more and more as I see that she is now also wanting this. This happens until the roles switch and she is eventually his.

In my mind, the 3 of us live together, I surrender my wife so he can take around 90% of my role as her husband. He would without a doubt become her primary everything. He would be her go-to man for sexual intercourse 90% of the time, if we don't all share one huge bed and bedroom, then she would by default sleep with him at night in his room 90% of the time.

My 10% would take place when my wife and I feel the need to reconnect or when I start feeling left out after seeing them showing affection for each other routinely without holding back and essentially realizing that they are in fact more of a relationship/couple than her and I have been so I'll get jealous and ask for my little portion of time and affection to feel like we are still a couple and still love each other.

My 10% would include everything that a couple does. Date night, make love, kiss and love each other, sleep together and make love again at night. Everything normal and as before when she was 100% mine, the only thing is that my ration of her would be reduced and limited. It obviously wouldn't be a precise breakdown of percentages but for sake of ease we could think of it this way...

For every 10 days/nights that she sleeps with him in his bed locked away in his room, makes love to him, goes out with him, I get 1 of the equivalent. By that math, I'd have roughly 37 days/nights in a year to sleep at night with my wife in the same bed, make love to her, have romantic dates or go out dancing while in contrast he would have the other 328 days of the year to make her his.

We live under the same roof, she loves the two of us, he and I are the best of friends but in the end he and I know both know that she is his, she knows that she is his, we all know that I accept and recognize them as them being the couple and I am essentially the side man that her main partner allows her to have on the side.

I think that I actually might be able to handle only 37 days of her being mine while 328 days she is his :whip:

10 years of this arrangement would mean that she has been his 9 years while I've successfully enjoyed the company of my wife being mine for only one cumulative year in the last decade. That's insane but the disproportionately unfair and imbalanced division of time/affection favoriting the other man drives me crazy.

The moral of the story is that as a cuckold, I am conditioned by both my wife and her boyfriend to accept that she is my wife but witness that 90% of the time I am destined to watch her belong to him.
I totally understand your point of view, I totally feel the same, the idea of my wife having a more deep connection with other man excites me way more than just having a sexual partner, and that would be my final goal as a future cuckold, for my wife having a steady boyfriend who she is also in love with, almost replacing me as her main partner living all of us under the same roof.

nextdoorbull
Virgin

Unread post by nextdoorbull » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:44 am

Poly is more about love.

Love is dead. Kink is thriving.

Kink is cheap. Love is not for sale.

atl0707
Virgin

Unread post by atl0707 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:12 pm

The fact that my wife has made me pussy-free means that I do not have much access to sex. She lets me play with other men only, and the only times I get to do that is when she's away. Sometimes, when I get with a guy, I wonder what it would be like to take it to another level and get a boyfriend on the side, though most guys want a certain level of commitment. It could be that if I talked it over with my wife, she would consent to it, but the risk is that the cuck part of our relationship would go away, and her bull would would replace me. So I'd like to be poly, but the situation could lead to us divorcing.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:10 pm

We have learned over time that many cuckold/hotwife couples engage in various forms of polyamorous relationships. Because we share our wives freely, bringing in another man or more to enhance our lives automatically lands us into that category. For that reason, I'm not surprised that most post their adventures at those two forums.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:06 pm

ucaneffher wrote:

How would you describe your relationship now if it’s not already this? So hot!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:59 pm

Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:06 pm
ucaneffher wrote:

Well, currently our relationship is vanilla with the exception of about a dozen or so dates of her with a handful of men but things never got past foreplay with the other men. I would love it of one day she surprised me with the news that she wants to actively date and have sex with other men. I remain optimistic of this despite not expecting it to happen. If she wanted to go further and have a long term serious relationship with another man, I would be supportive and would be open to let things develop naturally.

Glad you find it hot, many here think that I am insane for liking this extreme aspect of the lifestyle...

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:36 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:59 pm
Lovemywifesbf wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:

Well, currently our relationship is vanilla with the exception of about a dozen or so dates of her with a handful of men but things never got past foreplay with the other men. I would love it of one day she surprised me with the news that she wants to actively date and have sex with other men. I remain optimistic of this despite not expecting it to happen. If she wanted to go further and have a long term serious relationship with another man, I would be supportive and would be open to let things develop naturally.

Glad you find it hot, many here think that I am insane for liking this extreme aspect of the lifestyle...
I think it sounds fair lol. You may not be number one but you still get some 🙌🏻

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:56 am

Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:36 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Lovemywifesbf wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:

Agreed, as long as I am still around and still get a sample I don't t need a full serving.

Having bad the experience of not being her number one for a few years opened my eyes to accept that I prefer to get a sample and go on craving a full serving instead of getting a full serving up front.
Another way to put it is that the thought of small servings/ samples to keep me wanting it almost sounds better to me than just getting a full serving at once and I feel that another man or men should get the full serving instead as long as they allow me to have my periodic samples..

mychubbyhotwife
Virgin

Unread post by mychubbyhotwife » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:31 am

Great sex causes great emotions.

My wife fell in love with someone she had incredible sex with. It's not something that is planned for, it just happens.

It was ok with me. I was happy for her that she was having a good time and I respected her for sharing her feelings for him with me. We reassured each other that we were committed to each other and what we were doing was for fun.

She loved having sex with both of us. To her it was like having two husbands. We had our one on one times. She had one on one times with him without me with my blessing. And then there were the party times with both of us.

Me and her new lover became friends. There was no jealousy between us at least on my part, that I was aware of. There were times after that we would go to a bar for drinks while she slept, exhausted, comfortable and well fucked.

For us it was a fun thing to do. Not all the time, not every day or weekend but it became at least once a month. We both looked forward to partying with him.

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:21 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:56 am
Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:36 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Lovemywifesbf wrote:

Agreed, as long as I am still around and still get a sample I don't t need a full serving.

Having bad the experience of not being her number one for a few years opened my eyes to accept that I prefer to get a sample and go on craving a full serving instead of getting a full serving up front.
Another way to put it is that the thought of small servings/ samples to keep me wanting it almost sounds better to me than just getting a full serving at once and I feel that another man or men should get the full serving instead as long as they allow me to have my periodic samples..
You’re so quotable man! I feel the same way. Something about just getting a sample is more appealing to me. Why do you think that’s the case for you?