How to actually find a couple who want their marriage to become poly by the wife taking a lover with cuck vibes

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
jonny3456
Virgin

How to actually find a couple who want their marriage to become poly by the wife taking a lover with cuck vibes

Unread post by jonny3456 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:27 pm

I’m 55, based in London in the Uk. Over the decades I’ve found I’m always drawn to happily married women. That just seems me…

As one would expect I’ve had my fair share of wives who have been cheating, swinging type one offs, sharing wives, being watched etc - but the common thread has always been that it’s so much more satisfying when the sexual side has a deep friendship that is ongoing.
Indeed if the wife openly falls in love with me that is by far the best. The worst is a cheating wife which always feels lacking and wanting to me (I don’t mean that in a judgemental way - I’m very libertarian that people have to make their own choices… just it feels lacking for me).

I find that the friendship with the 3 of us develops normally to being normal albeit close friendship where I will chat with the husband by phone as well as the wife, but has usually had at least a hint of cuckolding in the sense of being rhe wife’s boy friend / lover and the husband never symmetrically having a gf. By being the lover there’s usually an element of cuckolding as the elephant in the room is always that the wife feels close enough to me to want me as her lover … as well as having her satisfying marriage.

I realise I’m in the poly forum - but I’m sort of concluding that what I seem to like through wanting this ongoing relationship is a poly type arrangement - but with at least a slight kinky element to the sex.

So my question is … how does one find such relationships / couples ?

When I have in the past once was with a close friend whose wife I seduced when he’d confided that he’d always fantasised her being with another man - but had never had the balls to tell her - and I gradually seduced her by incrementally more intense flirting whenever we met, till we became lovers and I’d always share their bed when we met. Another couple much later was through a swingin site online but developed into a deep emotional long relationship - but the geography in both cases has been terrible / hours and hours of driving between us resulting in infrequent meetings and most of the relationship playing out through frequent phone calls, emails etc.

So …. Does anyone have suggestions as to really, how one finds such a couple and relationship , close to home with emotional depth esp in the Uk / London …? (Any couples reading this whomlight be looking can see where I’m going with this so do PM me if this resonates)

I’ve always approached this from swinging sites/ doublist / and recently this forum - but suspect this is just too out there to talk openly to “normal” social acquaintances as I don’t want to invite judgement.

What I haven’t done is engage eith poly sites - what I’ve seen look rather earnest and consequently rather off putting (Eg some meetup groups for “poly” people to talk …)

Interested Couple
Virgin

Re: How to actually find a couple who want their marriage to become poly by the wife taking a lover with cuck vibes

Unread post by Interested Couple » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:17 pm

First off you sound like an awesome bull. The type my wife and I adore. I would try slutwives chatroom. There's forums there too.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: How to actually find a couple who want their marriage to become poly by the wife taking a lover with cuck vibes

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:33 am

jonny3456 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:27 pm
I’m 55, based in London in the Uk. Over the decades I’ve found I’m always drawn to happily married women. That just seems me…

As one would expect I’ve had my fair share of wives who have been cheating, swinging type one offs, sharing wives, being watched etc - but the common thread has always been that it’s so much more satisfying when the sexual side has a deep friendship that is ongoing.
Indeed if the wife openly falls in love with me that is by far the best. The worst is a cheating wife which always feels lacking and wanting to me (I don’t mean that in a judgemental way - I’m very libertarian that people have to make their own choices… just it feels lacking for me).

I find that the friendship with the 3 of us develops normally to being normal albeit close friendship where I will chat with the husband by phone as well as the wife, but has usually had at least a hint of cuckolding in the sense of being rhe wife’s boy friend / lover and the husband never symmetrically having a gf. By being the lover there’s usually an element of cuckolding as the elephant in the room is always that the wife feels close enough to me to want me as her lover … as well as having her satisfying marriage.

I realise I’m in the poly forum - but I’m sort of concluding that what I seem to like through wanting this ongoing relationship is a poly type arrangement - but with at least a slight kinky element to the sex.

So my question is … how does one find such relationships / couples ?

When I have in the past once was with a close friend whose wife I seduced when he’d confided that he’d always fantasised her being with another man - but had never had the balls to tell her - and I gradually seduced her by incrementally more intense flirting whenever we met, till we became lovers and I’d always share their bed when we met. Another couple much later was through a swingin site online but developed into a deep emotional long relationship - but the geography in both cases has been terrible / hours and hours of driving between us resulting in infrequent meetings and most of the relationship playing out through frequent phone calls, emails etc.

So …. Does anyone have suggestions as to really, how one finds such a couple and relationship , close to home with emotional depth esp in the Uk / London …? (Any couples reading this whomlight be looking can see where I’m going with this so do PM me if this resonates)

I’ve always approached this from swinging sites/ doublist / and recently this forum - but suspect this is just too out there to talk openly to “normal” social acquaintances as I don’t want to invite judgement.

What I haven’t done is engage eith poly sites - what I’ve seen look rather earnest and consequently rather off putting (Eg some meetup groups for “poly” people to talk …)
First off I would post a thread in the International Personals forum. That will at least get your idea out there for those who are looking for just such a man as yourself. From there I would maybe try the phone app Feeld. It has alternative types of choices available that I found to be most enlightening.

CaliLondon
Trainable

Unread post by CaliLondon » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:31 am

Hey Jonny, my wife and I went through Feeld to find someone pretty much like you (we're also in London). Our side Neil told us we were the first people that responded to his ad. We were in contact with three others on Feeld before finding Neil. The first two ghosted us after I suggested we meet up for coffee, and the other guy was just a bit too young - early 30s - and was in a relationship.

We were not interested in swinging, we wanted to have some what a relationship with the person, and we wanted someone around our own age (68/55) who was not in a relationship (honesty is pretty high with us). We also wanted to play bare and not worry about STDs so it was important that we weren't one of many the other person was seeing.

I wasn't looking for a bi relationship but on the other hand, we wanted someone who would not freak out at male to male touching.

We were really specific what we were looking for in our Feeld ad and Neil's gave quite a bit of info too. When Neil replied to us it was important that we could tell he actually read our ad.

When we first started with Neil about seven months ago, I'm not sure what exactly it was what we were looking for but my wife and I figured we'd do this once to get it out of our system.However, Neil turned out to be the best lover my wife has ever had, considerate, long lasting, not an alpha, very respectful to me, and always puts my wife's pleasure first, second, third, etc. While we weren't looking for someone endowed, Neil is considerably larger than me.

Actual body size, Neil is 4 inches shorter than me - maybe more - and easily half my body weight. Although he doesn't bicycle, his body looks like a professional cyclist. While you might think my wife would want someone 6ft 4, massive muscles, etc, she really enjoys being able to get into a zillion different positions with Neil. I just mention this because one person on Feeld told me that at 5ft 6, couples considered him too short. Little do they know.

Since that first meeting I've had more health issues and the meds I'm on makes having sex a real challenge. Neil has then become my wife's main lover. We get together about once every two weeks. We all would prefer meeting once a week but Neil's life is pretty complicated - he has a teenage daughter with major mental health issues.

My wife says she is fond of Neil, does she love him, I do not know, but I do not feel like our relationship is in any danger. While Neil satisfies her itch like no one ever has, I satisfy all the rest.

When we first started out, all three of us played together from the start. A few times I sucked Neil. While it did nothing for me, it turned my wife on but I haven't done it for awhile.

How we normally play now is we start with 'kitchen seduction' where Neil comes in and finds my wife, fully clothed, in the kitchen. Bit by bit and slowly, the two seduce each other which results in sex. They then move to the couch in the living room. In both the kitchen and the living room I have a security camera - extremely obvious where I have it - and follow along in my study. When I used to watch in person it felt weird to me - but not to them. Then they join me on our bed for more fun.

At this point I don't see ourselves expanding with others beyond Neil otherwise I'm sure we'd be interested in meeting you.

So, that's how we did it. Good luck.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:36 am

CaliLondon wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:31 am
Hey Jonny, my wife and I went through Feeld to find someone pretty much like you (we're also in London). Our side Neil told us we were the first people that responded to his ad. We were in contact with three others on Feeld before finding Neil. The first two ghosted us after I suggested we meet up for coffee, and the other guy was just a bit too young - early 30s - and was in a relationship.

We were not interested in swinging, we wanted to have some what a relationship with the person, and we wanted someone around our own age (68/55) who was not in a relationship (honesty is pretty high with us). We also wanted to play bare and not worry about STDs so it was important that we weren't one of many the other person was seeing.

I wasn't looking for a bi relationship but on the other hand, we wanted someone who would not freak out at male to male touching.

We were really specific what we were looking for in our Feeld ad and Neil's gave quite a bit of info too. When Neil replied to us it was important that we could tell he actually read our ad.

When we first started with Neil about seven months ago, I'm not sure what exactly it was what we were looking for but my wife and I figured we'd do this once to get it out of our system.However, Neil turned out to be the best lover my wife has ever had, considerate, long lasting, not an alpha, very respectful to me, and always puts my wife's pleasure first, second, third, etc. While we weren't looking for someone endowed, Neil is considerably larger than me.

Actual body size, Neil is 4 inches shorter than me - maybe more - and easily half my body weight. Although he doesn't bicycle, his body looks like a professional cyclist. While you might think my wife would want someone 6ft 4, massive muscles, etc, she really enjoys being able to get into a zillion different positions with Neil. I just mention this because one person on Feeld told me that at 5ft 6, couples considered him too short. Little do they know.

Since that first meeting I've had more health issues and the meds I'm on makes having sex a real challenge. Neil has then become my wife's main lover. We get together about once every two weeks. We all would prefer meeting once a week but Neil's life is pretty complicated - he has a teenage daughter with major mental health issues.

My wife says she is fond of Neil, does she love him, I do not know, but I do not feel like our relationship is in any danger. While Neil satisfies her itch like no one ever has, I satisfy all the rest.

When we first started out, all three of us played together from the start. A few times I sucked Neil. While it did nothing for me, it turned my wife on but I haven't done it for awhile.

How we normally play now is we start with 'kitchen seduction' where Neil comes in and finds my wife, fully clothed, in the kitchen. Bit by bit and slowly, the two seduce each other which results in sex. They then move to the couch in the living room. In both the kitchen and the living room I have a security camera - extremely obvious where I have it - and follow along in my study. When I used to watch in person it felt weird to me - but not to them. Then they join me on our bed for more fun.

At this point I don't see ourselves expanding with others beyond Neil otherwise I'm sure we'd be interested in meeting you.

So, that's how we did it. Good luck.
That sounds like wonderful advice!! I hope everything works out for them!

CaliLondon
Trainable

Unread post by CaliLondon » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:37 am

And another advantage with Neil is that he lives about 10 minutes away by car.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:39 am

CaliLondon wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:37 am
And another advantage with Neil is that he lives about 10 minutes away by car.
Wow!! That's super close!!!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:33 am

Depends if you are walking or not!!!