Wife open to relationship with guy she hasn’t had yet

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Wife open to relationship with guy she hasn’t had yet

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:20 am

My wife has had the hots for my friend for A long time. They’re taking a week long trip together in a few weeks. She’s absolutely dying to have him and he knows we’re open. They’ve hung out a couple times but always with me around.

I know them both very well and know they’ll get along. I also know he finds her hot. She’s said how she’s so desperate to have him that she’d be his girlfriend if he asked, that she definitely wants to completely replace me sexually and is open to more emotional things with him if they progress that way.

How common is this within the lifestyle? Is it normal or does it indicate a higher chance she’ll leave me altogether?

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Re: Wife open to relationship with guy she hasn’t had yet

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:47 am

My wife is currently in this type of relationship with her lover. I have been replaced completely.

Pauline

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:34 am

PANTIES wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:47 am
My wife is currently in this type of relationship with her lover. I have been replaced completely.

Pauline
Do you see her leaving you completely?

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:04 pm

Kaffircouple90 wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:34 am
PANTIES wrote:

Pauline
No, that’s not in cards. Sexually she belongs to him.

Pauline

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:42 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:04 pm
Kaffircouple90 wrote:
PANTIES wrote:

Pauline

Pauline
That’s what we’re working toward, but we both also admit we don’t know where things could end up.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:24 pm

Kaffircouple90 wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:42 pm
PANTIES wrote:
Kaffircouple90 wrote:
PANTIES wrote:

Pauline

Pauline
That’s what we’re working toward, but we both also admit we don’t know where things could end up.
She has been with her lover now for a year and a half. She goes with him for multi days to his home north of here and his other home in Mexico. He’s a very dear friend of mine who has wanted to get in her panties. He asked me if I’m good with him and my wife being together. I told him absolutely no issues.She tells me sex with him is unbelievable and she climax’s while he’s making love to her. I can’t compete with that as I’m a premature ejaculator. There were times I would cum while trying to get in her pussy.

Pauline

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:18 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:24 pm
Kaffircouple90 wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:42 pm
PANTIES wrote:
Kaffircouple90 wrote:

Pauline
She has been with her lover now for a year and a half. She goes with him for multi days to his home north of here and his other home in Mexico. He’s a very dear friend of mine who has wanted to get in her panties. He asked me if I’m good with him and my wife being together. I told him absolutely no issues.She tells me sex with him is unbelievable and she climax’s while he’s making love to her. I can’t compete with that as I’m a premature ejaculator. There were times I would cum while trying to get in her pussy.

Pauline
That’s the dream. I’m sexually adequate and experienced but she just has the hots for him and wants to be his alone, sexually, with the possibility it develop into something more.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:19 pm

We were at my MIL’s for Xmas dinner. Before we sat down MILand I went into her bedroom where she put my penis cage back on as I had it off for a week due to doctors appointments. After finishing locking my cage I had her bend over her bed and I inserted her butt for the afternoon.

Pauline
Last edited by PANTIES on Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:22 pm

Kaffircouple90 wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:20 am
My wife has had the hots for my friend for A long time. They’re taking a week long trip together in a few weeks. She’s absolutely dying to have him and he knows we’re open. They’ve hung out a couple times but always with me around.

I know them both very well and know they’ll get along. I also know he finds her hot. She’s said how she’s so desperate to have him that she’d be his girlfriend if he asked, that she definitely wants to completely replace me sexually and is open to more emotional things with him if they progress that way.

How common is this within the lifestyle? Is it normal or does it indicate a higher chance she’ll leave me altogether?
How common? There are no stats on how extramarital relationships develop. I don't think anyone has a clue...I sure don't.

But I will tell you from experience that if she's already "a bit smitten" with him, it's quite likely she'll fall in love. Mine did. With numerous men. And I LOVED IT!! And if they're going away for a week together, I can just about guarantee they'll come back in love, based on their starting place you've described. They are going to bond...on this "honeymoon." And then further sexual exclusivity will cause them to bond even closer.

And yes, there IS a higher chance she will leave you! But no one can predict that...not even your wife. I will tell you, for me, it was a fun risk to take. But there are few here who DID lose their wife to her lover.

The question is, how do you feel about it? Being on a Hotwife site, you are obviously a cuckold (since you're contemplating giving up pussy), as most here are; so you must be enjoying the risk you are about to take with your marriage. I know I did. I encouraged Cressida's feelings of love for the man in her life and was prepared to accept the fact that she might divorce me in order to marry her lover. Can you do that and enjoy the chance you're about to take?

Whatever happens, have fun as it goes on.

Troilus

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:44 pm

troilusand wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:22 pm
Kaffircouple90 wrote:

How common? There are no stats on how extramarital relationships develop. I don't think anyone has a clue...I sure don't.

But I will tell you from experience that if she's already "a bit smitten" with him, it's quite likely she'll fall in love. Mine did. With numerous men. And I LOVED IT!! And if they're going away for a week together, I can just about guarantee they'll come back in love, based on their starting place you've described. They are going to bond...on this "honeymoon." And then further sexual exclusivity will cause them to bond even closer.

And yes, there IS a higher chance she will leave you! But no one can predict that...not even your wife. I will tell you, for me, it was a fun risk to take. But there are few here who DID lose their wife to her lover.

The question is, how do you feel about it? Being on a Hotwife site, you are obviously a cuckold (since you're contemplating giving up pussy), as most here are; so you must be enjoying the risk you are about to take with your marriage. I know I did. I encouraged Cressida's feelings of love for the man in her life and was prepared to accept the fact that she might divorce me in order to marry her lover. Can you do that and enjoy the chance you're about to take?

Troilus
troilusand wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:22 pm
Kaffircouple90 wrote:

Troilus
Firstly, I don’t want to lose her and be alone. The thought of that makes me sad. Also, the fact that in two weeks they’ll spend a week together sometimes gives me a mild panic. That said-

I wish they were messaging all day. I wish here were buying her clothes to wear for him. And, when she sends me pics of her in lingerie my first thought is damn she really should be his gf.

I agree no one can predict, not even her. She wants him BAD though and will be like putty to him. Here’s an example of our texting convos…she respects me but admits she’ll do almost anything to get him

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:44 pm

I think everything will work out just fine. I have to feel some kind of love for my lovers to be able to have great sex. But that’s just me. I’ve had a lover for 30 years almost and I love him so much, we go on trips and he takes me to events and out to dinner and so on, but I would never divorce my husband or leave him for any of my lovers.
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:15 pm

Natatude wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:44 pm
I think everything will work out just fine. I have to feel some kind of love for my lovers to be able to have great sex. But that’s just me. I’ve had a lover for 30 years almost and I love him so much, we go on trips and he takes me to events and out to dinner and so on, but I would never divorce my husband or leave him for any of my lovers.
That’s good to hear. I want her to have fun, maybe even new relationship energy, but I don’t want to be left for good.

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:38 pm

Less than a week away from their trip. We’re both nervous but excited. We’ve had a few conversations with him and judging by them it looks highly likely his intentions are sexual. I just know sparks are gonna fly and theyre gonna bond quickly

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:53 am

Kaffircouple90 wrote:

I am not so sure that what you describe is "common". Yes...it happens but why the need to go away with him? And she tells you she may end up leaving you? I guess on some level you do indeed want her to leave you - the ultimate orgasm for you but it will end up with you alone and regretful.

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:04 pm

Tryagain wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:53 am
Kaffircouple90 wrote:

I am not so sure that what you describe is "common". Yes...it happens but why the need to go away with him? And she tells you she may end up leaving you? I guess on some level you do indeed want her to leave you - the ultimate orgasm for you but it will end up with you alone and regretful.
I guess we’ll see, she’s on her way to see him now

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:08 am

I would suggest being careful, how come she is taking a week long trip with him?

Your wife is fantastic that she is open and honest with you though,

Is it possible she is already fucking him?

I only ask as my best friend in our 20s fancied my wife, she liked him as a person but said she would NEVER entertain him sexually as he was too close to us, we went on holiday with him, his wife and kids, it was a disgusting suggestion and he was a serial womaniser too.

So that was the finish before the start, till i found out years later she had soon after dropped her bath towel and stood naked infront of him and asked if if this was what he wanted.......

Sex is very emotional to a female and relationships easily formed so its a risky game.

Good luck.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:56 am

Why is this in the 'Poly' forum? I don't see any relevance.

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:44 pm

trecital wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:56 am
Why is this in the 'Poly' forum? I don't see any relevance.
Stop fucking stalking me on this forum. Reporting you