Does she stay overnight?

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: Does she stay overnight?

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:47 pm

MrBear wrote:Nope, wasn't me. I don't even have AIM. There's another user with a similar name, though- maybe it ws him?

Yup, wasn't you, sorry! Hope the small description below is sufficient. If anything feel free to PM me as I dont wanna make this thread go off topic.
mrs_palmetto wrote:
ucaneffher wrote: This is not counting her getting her own apartment with her boyfriend.
:shock: :o Do what? Own apartment with the bf? How does that work? Do they actually live together? OR is it a place they rent to met up for sex to cancel out on the cost of hotel visits and such because they see each other so often? Do explain the reason behind it.... I can't say I'd understand the need for it if he lives close and your apartment/house is near by.. Is it his apartment he rents to see her??? Alot of cheaters will buy a "summer home" or a "flat" near work and tell the wife it's so they don't have to drive home if they have to go back to work so soon.. That makes more sense. What's the reason?

Yes they did actually live together....Well this was back in 2007 when we decided we kind of wanted to try kinkier stuff with our relationship. At that time she was dating this guy for 4-5 months while she was still living here and he had recently graduated and was ready for a job, only problem was that he lived out in the open so he moved in the city and asked her if she wanted to get an apartment with him. She agreed and shortly they were officially dating and living as a couple.

Eventually after everyone found out she was moving in with another guy (which was her bf for 4-5 months in secret) she told everyone it was her new boyfriend and we were taking a break and she wanted to date around for a while. She lived in that apartment for a year, however they only lasted a few months together and he moved out. She's been living with me for the last year. I thought it was real hot knowing every night she slept with him, had sex with him, and was officially "his" girl.

Everyone knew they were dating except her parents and mine. They were exclusive with the exception of her sneaking out a few times while he was working nights. He thought I was the EX lol. After they broke up, she decided to keep the apartment to herself and continue playing single and dating other men. She had guys spending the night with her on a weekly basis. There were times where I'd come over unannounced and when I'd call her to open the door she'd tell me she was "busy" so even though I had keys to the apartment I usually called ahead when I wanted to come over to make sure I didn't end up making some random guy jump out the window. It was a different experience. I would definitely be open to try it again except this time having her and her bf last a little longer than a month or two. I'd recommend it for those who have a very solid and trusting relationship.

Hope that answered your questions and then some. Sorry for the long boring post

hkuk
Trainable

Unread post by hkuk » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:33 am

ucaneffher wrote: Hope that answered your questions and then some. Sorry for the long boring post
Certianly not boring - I enjoyed reading it the last time you posted your story and I enjoyed it as much this time!

I posted this last night in the Cuckold forum, because that is how I am feeling mostly, so I identify with that.My wife's long term boyfriend is living in a house that actually we rent to him andis 5 minutes walk away. They have started the occassional staying at his house, here is the story of last night ...
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... f=6&t=9285

HW

MrBear
Prepubescent

Unread post by MrBear » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:42 am

Wow, that's *extremely* hot! My wife has had long-term boyfriends she's spent lots of time with, but never to the point of moving out of the house and in with someone else. I'm suddenly wishing we could afford to get an apartment for her to share with whoever she was dating. Thanks for sharing that, man- you've inspired me!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:05 am

hkuk wrote:
ucaneffher wrote: Hope that answered your questions and then some. Sorry for the long boring post
Certianly not boring - I enjoyed reading it the last time you posted your story and I enjoyed it as much this time!

I posted this last night in the Cuckold forum, because that is how I am feeling mostly, so I identify with that.My wife's long term boyfriend is living in a house that actually we rent to him andis 5 minutes walk away. They have started the occassional staying at his house, here is the story of last night ...
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... f=6&t=9285
HW
Thank you sir, didn't think our story would interest anyone, I'm glad someone can relate in a way!
MrBear wrote:Wow, that's *extremely* hot! My wife has had long-term boyfriends she's spent lots of time with, but never to the point of moving out of the house and in with someone else. I'm suddenly wishing we could afford to get an apartment for her to share with whoever she was dating. Thanks for sharing that, man- you've inspired me!
It was really hot seeing how independent of me she became while she was living with him and then alone. She worked and paid her own rent and after work she would always stop by this small clothing store for young women on her way home and just about everyday she picked up something sexy to wear. I also loved it how she would get home from work and just work out for hours to look her best.

Oh I also loved it how after she broke up with her boyfriend and she had the place to herself; she would model her sexy outfits for her guest male friends that would spend the night or weekend with her. Absolutely loved it how she had them photograph her all fixed up with her sexy going-out night gowns and her sexy role playing outfits just so she could show them to me later :)

From our latest pillowtalk, she admitted that she did not want a fuck buddy or a one night stand but rather another boyfriend who she can fall for and be with. She told me she's actively looking for a boyfriend who doesn't mind sharing her and knowing about me unlike her ex. I hope she finds one soon and I wish to re-attempt her moving in with another man and this time I want it to be as real as it can be! Perhaps him actually being introduced to her parents as her new bf, more pics of them as a couple on facebook and what not. I'd love to run into her with her boyfriend at public places

hkuk
Trainable

Unread post by hkuk » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:09 am

ucaneffher wrote:I hope she finds one soon and I wish to re-attempt her moving in with another man and this time I want it to be as real as it can be! Perhaps him actually being introduced to her parents as her new bf, more pics of them as a couple on facebook and what not. I'd love to run into her with her boyfriend at public places
Whilst I don't envisage K moving in with her boyfriend, we are getting increasingly comfortable with her spending nights at his house. I have talked to her about her being invited places as his date, as he is visiting his brother last night and today whom we know fairly well. He is also being asked by a long time friend to come out with him and his new girl, but S doesn't want to be the thrid wheel. I suggested K should go as his date, and whilst she was intrigued by that idea we don't think S will go for it. I am happy with people getting to know they are 'perhaps more than just friends' but he is not so brave.

Baby steps .... :-)

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:47 am

hkuk wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:I hope she finds one soon and I wish to re-attempt her moving in with another man and this time I want it to be as real as it can be! Perhaps him actually being introduced to her parents as her new bf, more pics of them as a couple on facebook and what not. I'd love to run into her with her boyfriend at public places
Whilst I don't envisage K moving in with her boyfriend, we are getting increasingly comfortable with her spending nights at his house. I have talked to her about her being invited places as his date, as he is visiting his brother last night and today whom we know fairly well. He is also being asked by a long time friend to come out with him and his new girl, but S doesn't want to be the thrid wheel. I suggested K should go as his date, and whilst she was intrigued by that idea we don't think S will go for it. I am happy with people getting to know they are 'perhaps more than just friends' but he is not so brave.

Baby steps .... :-)
Completely understandable, I'm just used to all this "extreme" stuff by now. Baby steps is the right way to start with

hkuk
Trainable

Unread post by hkuk » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:55 am

ucaneffher wrote:
hkuk wrote:
He is also being asked by a long time friend to come out with him and his new girl, but S doesn't want to be the thrid wheel. I suggested K should go as his date, and whilst she was intrigued by that idea we don't think S will go for it. I am happy with people getting to know they are 'perhaps more than just friends' but he is not so brave.
Completely understandable, I'm just used to all this "extreme" stuff by now. Baby steps is the right way to start with
Hmmm, I think we're going to be 'going slow' for some time. Whilst we were out and had a fair bit of wine I raised the issue with them of K going with his as his date. This did not go down too well, he sees problems with this on many levels he says. It's just his way. :-(

wcaldwelld
Prepubescent

Unread post by wcaldwelld » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:46 am

My wife stayed overnight normally basically out of necessity her bfs have been at least 2 hours away so it was very common to get a hotel and spend a day or two when she would get away

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:18 am

mrs_palmetto wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:My wife takes trips with lovers, stays overnight, spends weekends together-there really is no limit
And I bet she just loves your face for allowing her the freedom to do so.. Nothing like a hot little get away to get the blood boiling!! And over-nights are SOOO exciting!! .
She definitely loves my reaction and we both find her staying over to be a huge turn-on! :up:

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:18 pm

"From our latest pillowtalk, she admitted that she did not want a fuck buddy or a one night stand but rather another boyfriend who she can fall for and be with. She told me she's actively looking for a boyfriend who doesn't mind sharing her and knowing about me unlike her ex. I hope she finds one soon and I wish to re-attempt her moving in with another man and this time I want it to be as real as it can be! Perhaps him actually being introduced to her parents as her new bf, more pics of them as a couple on facebook and what not. I'd love to run into her with her boyfriend at public places"...

Fantastic! Would love to hear more!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:57 am

Mr Bear,

Quote: "I'm suddenly wishing we could afford to get an apartment for her to share with whoever she was dating."

Couldn't she alternatively find a man a single man who has his own place, date him and if she falls for him, go live with him for a while?

Would you and your wife take things that far, and how would it make you feel?

MrBear
Prepubescent

Unread post by MrBear » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:25 pm

hwc wrote:Quote: "I'm suddenly wishing we could afford to get an apartment for her to share with whoever she was dating."

Couldn't she alternatively find a man a single man who has his own place, date him and if she falls for him, go live with him for a while?

Would you and your wife take things that far, and how would it make you feel?
She's only dated single guys so far, and all of her play time has been at their places. As far as living together, I'd certainly consider it, if that was what she wanted. From this distance, it looks intensely hot, but I'm not sure how it would look from close up. Whenever she's had a serious boyfriend in the past, I've encouraged her to take it as far as she wants, but it hasn't gone as far as moving in yet. She likes long-term romantic relationships, and I like watching her fall for other men, so no conflict there, at least.

Anyway, she's not dating anyone at all right now, so it's all just hypothetical. But food for thought, for sure!

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Hi - yes my wife stays overnight. Her lover lives in the UK and he comes to visit a couple of times a year. When he;s here he sleeps with her for the duration of his stay.

They often go away together for a week or so at a time.

Recently she went to stay with him and stayed for 3 weeks in his home. They have both declared their love for one another.

I am very happy with the situation.

Alan

DavaoMike

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:54 pm

alan137 wrote:Hi - yes my wife stays overnight. Her lover lives in the UK and he comes to visit a couple of times a year. When he;s here he sleeps with her for the duration of his stay.

Recently she went to stay with him and stayed for 3 weeks in his home. They have both declared their love for one another.

Alan
Does this have any effect on your sex life with your wife? I mean, soes she cut you off when her lover is in town or other times?

lokin4funn
Prepubescent

Unread post by lokin4funn » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:41 pm

My wife had a lover a few years ago. She would stay the night and come home fully satisfied and filled with his cum. She fucked him bareback from the start which turned me on so much. He was younger with a big cock, about 9 inches. Well, then she fell in love with him and we almost divorced so she chose to stop seeing him to save our marriage. I liked when she met with him and would like her to do it again. He since moved away but comes home to visit his family. I need some input here--am I crazy for wanting her to fuck him again? He is the only man that could make her cum so hard and many times. I would love for her to spend another night with him and come home filled with his cum.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:24 pm

I recently found out that for the month of August she will be spending a few nights a week for a whole month with her other boyfriend... :)

deuce42
Prepubescent

Unread post by deuce42 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:51 am

When we had another couple we played with frequently, she would often overnight with him while I overnighted with his wife... We even went through a couple streaks of 2 days back-to-back.. and even one 3-day streak! It was.. very intense.

..Waking up in the morning in another woman's house only to have to drive to work at the usual time.. then going home that night and having your own wife.. That's an interesting experience.

And oh yeah.. your own wife was f***ing another man like mad while you were enjoying yourself with his wife, too. I think that probably takes the cake :lol:

ascissorrunner
Player

Unread post by ascissorrunner » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:56 am

my hotwife has just recently started spending the night at her lovers. I affords them the opportunity to have longer dates, more fucking at night, and of course, more fucking at dawn....the downside..she comes home really sore! lol

Tommy
Experienced

Unread post by Tommy » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Hubbies, does she spend the whole night with a lover sometimes?
My wife has spent the night, and even whole weekends out of town with lovers. I encouraged and enjoyed this.

Fionaflirt79
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Fionaflirt79 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:33 pm

ETX2 wrote:My wife had her first sleep-over with her new playmate a couple of weeks ago, and she loved it. She said she enjoyed waking from a deep, erotic dream to find herself in an unfamiliar bed with a solid young body slipping between her parted legs and mounting her for yet another session. I also enjoyed seeing her come home to me late in the morning with tousled hair, tender breasts and a sleepy, satisfied smile on her face.

Mmmmm....sounds delightful......

Sign me up!! LOL
I have a very understanding husband!!

bonaparte_n
Prepubescent

Unread post by bonaparte_n » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:01 am

Overnights -- I hate them. In the 9 months we've been doing this it has happened twice. Both times led to serious fights afterwards. In both instances, there was a serious lack of communoication. But in my mind the biggest problem is that she's has settled on a single boy friend. If she comes home to me, even if it's 1 or 2 am, I can feel secure. But overnights drive me crazy.
Part of it is that I have the intense desire to fuck her once she gets home. It's not just the intense feeling I get to be inside her freshly fucked pussy -- it's a feeling that after a little break from our marriage, we are reconnecting. The anticipation that builds in the few hours she is away from me intensifies that feeling.

But with overnights, the anticipation turns into frustration and jealousy for me.

allinn
Prepubescent

Unread post by allinn » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:25 am

my wife just spent the night with her lover..im not sure i want to repeat that..too emotional still.
Funloving and fit cpl in late 40ties from Norway,.New to the lifestyle, but willing to learn. We are here to share experience and make new friends.

hub of Hotwife
Virgin

Unread post by hub of Hotwife » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Mine has spent the night twice. First time at a house party at her first BF's house. She ended up fucking
him in front of his two roomates!!!

Second time with second BF...didn't go nearly as well.

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:07 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
alan137 wrote:Hi - yes my wife stays overnight. Her lover lives in the UK and he comes to visit a couple of times a year. When he;s here he sleeps with her for the duration of his stay.

Alan
Does this have any effect on your sex life with your wife? I mean, soes she cut you off when her lover is in town or other times?
Yes it does. It means that he has first call on her. Sometimes she will come to bed with me but always returns to him for the night. It's very hot.

RyceCracka
Prepubescent

Unread post by RyceCracka » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:48 am

when my fiancee started to sleep over at her lovers houses i was always worried at first, slowly after time and alot of talk im getting better at accepting she is doing this and hopefully in the future i wont have any worrys.

just getting over that first hump is the hard part.

best of luck!!