Does she stay overnight?

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
cum4me2
Experienced

Re: Does she stay overnight?

Unread post by cum4me2 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm

WilsRebecca wrote:My husband has been encouraging me to do this with one of the men I see. I have never tried it and frankly, I am not sure I want to actually sleep in another bed with someone besides my husband. The sex is one thing but waking up in the morning with crazy morning hair and all that jazz sounds more mortifying than sexy to me :lol:
I have to stop coming behind you Rebecca before you start to think I'm stalking you... :lol: I can't say that I have encouraged Miss Donna to do this, thought about it a time or two, maybe even fantasized on occasion. It's been offered once with a certain person that she was really into and she declined for pretty much the same reason/reasons as you. Just not as sexy and too much like playing like a couple for her. She says there's only one person she wants to fall asleep next to and wake up with... :). I love you too babe! For me it would just be ackward not being there or not having her there.
As her interest in a new guy rises so do I begin to rise...

In case anyone is wondering my new avatar is the Chinese symbol for desire, longing and craving.
I thought it appropriate given the subject in hand...

LordArithon
Virgin

Unread post by LordArithon » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Not all of the wives I've been with slept over, but that is because most were just one timers. But there have been a few who did sleep over.

Welshcouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by Welshcouple » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:59 am

Wendy always entertains her boyfriend at our home. An overnight in the marital bed would be exciting but her current boyfriend has not been available for a sleepover yet.
The Sex Memoirs of a Suburban Housewife - http://wittol.org.uk/memoirs/

shakeritej
Prepubescent

Unread post by shakeritej » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:49 am

She currently has three lovers in addition to me, her husband. One is an airline pilot and she has spent a full night with him when she was away in Los Angeles and she has now also had him stay over two nights at our home while I was away with business. She loves spending the whole night because it gives her time to relax and cuddle after sex and then awake in the middle of the night after dozing off when he's recharged and ready to go again.

She will eventually spend the night at our home with one of her other lovers (Paul) too when his and her schedules permit. Either she will join him on a short vacation or on one of his business trips or he will spend the night(s) at our home when I am away on business. He has two teenage children living with him at home and staying away the night will require a little planning. He either has to tell them that is is leaving town for a business trip or he will have to wait for them to be gone for a night or two on a trip of their own (e.g., visiting their mother--his ex.). For now he just visits for dinner and a few hours of sex about one night a week when I am out of town.

When we talk about it later, it is clear that she loves the experience of spending a night (or more) with a long-term lover. It gives her a sense of independence when she is playing and she always returns with a smile on her face and thankful to me that I give her the opportunity to relax in the longer period of intamacy with her lover.

pansymaid
Prepubescent

Unread post by pansymaid » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:40 am

She stays overnight but it's at our house. She usually waits untill I am out of town or she packs me off to my mothers.

jmsjmsus
Experienced

Unread post by jmsjmsus » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 pm

My wife has only had one other guy and he is a good friend. They have been together five times, twice were threesomes (one kinda threesome) out of the other three times, she spent the night twice. She really loves being alone, that way she is more uninhibited with him, and I think it takes a lot of the pressure off. She really didn't enjoy a true threesome, did like getting fucked while having a mouthful of cock, but she couldn't really seem to have her normal orgasms. Too much happening at once to concentrate. I am kind of that way on 69, okay for a while, but I tend to get carried away with one of the things going on and forget the other!

She just spent Wednesday afternoon from noon till about 7:30 with him.

ElliandHaywire
Prepubescent

Unread post by ElliandHaywire » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Yes E stays overnight. In fact she prefers to. She has stayed at his place once, but a mostly they stay in hotels. They have taken 2 trips together, one for 6 days and one for 10 days. They stay as a couple. They stay in close touch with me as E misses me on these long trips even though she enjoys being with R. She loves him and she loves me. Next month she has another 10 day overseas trip and neither of us can go, we will both miss her and she will stay closely in touch with both of us.

When he stays over here they sleep in the bedroom we now call R's room. The first time, she looked at me and said "R's spending the night and we are going to sleep downstairs." I can't explain my reaction, those who have been there understand. We have not had a threesome, it is strictly a V. Not my choice or R's, hers.

E and i have a very loving and good sexual relationship. It started with R last February and it is starting to seem like normal. We are still circumspect with family and friends.

E is in her 50's and R and I are middle 60's. Same war, same music, same drugs - we are becoming close friends. Weird how things workout.

Couldn't share E with a better person.

hapycpl
Virgin

Unread post by hapycpl » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:23 pm

We think it is exciting for her to have a true relationship with her boyfriend. In her first and only relationship they spent the night together once and it was early in their relationship and our understanding of the whole situation... to early. Now we've moved on from there and are ready for her to carry on with being a girlfriend. Once we find a guy that she is interested in and starting to get rolling with we think having a series of overnights would help establish the relationship well from the start.

malnik
Trainable

Unread post by malnik » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:42 pm

Sadly the couple I have been involved with couldn't cope with her staying away with me. Or more correctly, the guy wasn't happy. So he has stopped it all. And I was really enjoying it!
In our thread about the first time away, he does say he was having trouble coping, knowing we were cuddling up in bed...so, I don't blame him.
So its not for everyone.

orca_n_humpy
Virgin

Unread post by orca_n_humpy » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:39 am

living apart now and many times during our marriage, we are used to sleeping apart. Though her #1, #3 HW experiences were just that over nights with her #1 BFOTS. The first time I was on my own adventure, so no pent up needs... :cool: But her second overnight time I just told the kids that I kicked mommy out of the house and they were subject to my authority. When the kids finally went to bed, my horniness just continued to build and build. I probably got two hours of sleep even after taking a sleep "aid" and rubbed out probably three loads (was that too personal?).

So I finally got fed up a called her the next morning...I actually woke both of them up; which was good since he was late to work. she asked me to pick her up at 1000. If I remembered they showered together after I called. To ease his nerves I didnt know the hotel name, so I just drove to the general area (airport) where they were staying. Unfortunately for wifey the reclaim sex at the hotel was a little rougher than what she expected but we enjoyed it (she verified both and may verify it again here).

So I am definitely in the camp that I will situp all night and wait VERY VERY impatiently...poor girl! She'll probably do it again
Mia wrote:
sexwithstrangers wrote:My wife is sleeping over tonight for the first time!! I cannot sleep. This is stil very new.
Be sure to let us know how it went, SWS.

I hope it was not only very new, but also very good for you both.

:)

Mia

GoddessAndTres
Prepubescent

Unread post by GoddessAndTres » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:11 pm

My wife is out with her lover tonight for an overnight for the first time. It is tough for me, as it is a new and foreign concept, but its something that she has wanted to do. We usually take time to discuss the possibility of this type of thing happening, but in this case didn't have the opportunity. She met with her lover at a hotel 2 nights ago, had a wonderful night, and she came home. It was the middle of the night, but nevertheless, she did come home. As she was leaving, he spent an hour trying to convince her to stay. She wanted to but knew that she couldn't. We hadn't discussed it, she didn't have her things with her to clean up, and i needed to be able to leave for work on time in the morning.

Yesterday, she told me he was staying at his hotel for a few more days for a trade show, and that she wanted to spend the night with him. I was very shocked and scared, as she has only been with him twice, and seemed to be moving rather quickly in her relationship with him. After much discussion, I gave in and told her that She could go. As a couple, we have been in a HW/cuck relationship for a few months, but she is also exploring the poly side of things. She needs to have an emotional component to a relationship in order to enjoy herself. She tends to prefer having one boyfriend or what we refer to as a "spare someone", and a series of FBs and one-offs. The boyfriend is a person that usually is not aware that she is poly hotwife, and i never get to meet. He gives her the emotional component that allows her to love more. The others are good time guys that she shares with me, allowing us to play together.

Since the poly thing is brand new, and the ovnight thing is even newer, this is hard for me. She really wanted this, so i went along with it to see what happens. She's going to be home around 6AM, and when she sneaks into bed and lovingly wraps her arms around me, i'll know that everything is ok, and that i worried last night for nothing.

Every new experience that we have in this lifestyle has been difficult to absorb the first time, but so far, once the fear has subsided and the episode is over, they have only brought us closer together.

Terminal Geek
Prepubescent

Unread post by Terminal Geek » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:59 pm

My wife goes off with her lover for a long weekend 3-4 times a year. They sleep over at the country inn where they are staying.

ajm
Prepubescent

Unread post by ajm » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:32 am

BeNatural wrote:Hubbies, does she spend the whole night with a lover sometimes?
Yes. There are also times they spend the night at our place.
--
51, endowed, married, currently living with GF.

flhtci
Trainable

Unread post by flhtci » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:24 pm

my HW will be staying out overnite for the first time with her BF for his birthday at the end of the month. Recently I told her it was cool if her and her BF met up twice a month instead of their usual once a month. She hasnt spent an entire night with him before and I think this will be the start of occasional overnighters for them. I dont mind as I am confident enough in our marriage and her BF is a class guy who treats her with respect so whats the big deal really ? When I stay out overnite Im certain my HW wont give me any grief over it.
THERE IS NOTHING HOTTER THAN SHARING MY WIFE SEXUALLY WITH OTHER MEN , BOTH AS PART OF A THREESOME OR GROUP AND ON HER OWN.

Melinda
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Melinda » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:59 am

Flhtci that good you have that kind trust and relationship. I respect the husbands who not like such but really appreciate the ones that do.

I go on first overnight date with someone other than Jason a couple weeks ago. My problem is I like being home at night and have big phobia of being out late. But I did ok on it. I really like the man me with and comfortable with him.

But even when I scared stay out all night it really better experience knowing I can if I want to. It remove pressure of all the rules and let it just be fun. So I really love my husbands for allowing such a way. You going get that same appreciation!
"Filipino tilt-a-whirl operators are this nation's backbone. Salamat."
Me on Twitter: Melindagrace24

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:39 am

ucaneffher wrote: From our latest pillowtalk, she admitted that she did not want a fuck buddy or a one night stand but rather another boyfriend who she can fall for and be with. She told me she's actively looking for a boyfriend who doesn't mind sharing her and knowing about me unlike her ex. I hope she finds one soon and I wish to re-attempt her moving in with another man and this time I want it to be as real as it can be! Perhaps him actually being introduced to her parents as her new bf, more pics of them as a couple on facebook and what not. I'd love to run into her with her boyfriend at public places
I'm sorry to bump this thread especially with this post being slightly off topic but I was going through all my previous post and came across this one from April 2010 and...

She has followed every one of the things highlighted in red font and it has become part of her normal life. Her love and relationship with her boyfriend is so real that for the first time in a VERY long time I have felt very strong urges and jealousy to the point where I have actually asked her to tone it down

It's crazy how shortly after she expressed desire for wanting to find another boyfriend and fall in love with him in April 2010, she was already practically nearly exclusive with her then regular. Fast forward a few months after this original post above was made and she had become officially his. She admitted to me in late 2010 that she was in love with her fuck buddy-turned into-lover who had now become her boyfriend.

When she described how much she loved him, I did not want to believe that my then and currently still "ex" girlfriend was that madly in love with with her bf but fast forward to January 2012 and she still expresses to me how much she loves him and cannot bring herself to leave him even though she loves me with all her heart as well. She has followed her expressed desires from 2010 and has demonstrated that it's what she truly wanted to do.She recently celebrated her 1 year anniversary as officially his gf, it was kind of awkward to see the woman I love celebrating her love with someone else. Nearly 1.5 years later and she is still letting and wanting him to claim her as his. I don't like him but I like the relationship they have.

I originally brought up the idea of her fully letting go and fully devoting herself how she currently is doing with him. I truly enjoy seeing her fully indulging in this lifestyle and becoming someone elses. When I explained to her how much I wanted her to devote herself, she questioned about me getting mad and angry when she started getting serious with him but I insisted on her disregarding my jealousy because it was going to happen no matter what and I simply wanted her to keep moving forward-and if I got cranky with her about it, simply don't take it personally. A few times in the beginning I expressed jealousy and got cranky with her when she cancelled plans at last minute with me to go have a quickie with him- she then used the example on me "see, I cant fully let myself go because you get too mad" and that's when I told her I wanted her to completely ignore that anger and fully let go. She was reluctant but it soon became normal that I could no longer make plans with her because I only saw her at night time when she would come home only to sleep and shower. That's where the point of no return started and I surrendered my girlfriend's mind body and soul 100% to another man. Sometimes I wonder if it was the smartest thing to do- years later I have no regrets and hope to continue without major heartaches.

However as mentioned earlier, she has made it look so real- better yet; she's so genuine about wanting do it; that to a certain point I felt like I couldn't handle how real it has become. I asked her if she was doing it to make it look real or because she wanted it like that. Her response was "Both, I thought this is what you wanted, you said you wanted me to keep pushing with this relationship with him forward no matter how jealous and how cranky you got when I picked him over you. At this point I'm doing it because I truly like where this relationship is going with him. I honestly can see myself spending the rest of my life with him and I want to see where this relationship will take us. I'm doing it for you as well."

Since day one of bringing up hotwifing to her 6 years ago, she admitted of always wanting to have two boyfriends. Her current mindset is a poly relationship. She wants to serve two men and be a loving wife to both. I can see myself spending the rest of my life sharing her- its just a matter of finding a man who is willing to share her with me unlike her current boyfriend who has my girl exclusive to him. Only way I have been able to see her for the last 1.5 year has been in secret- I don't even get invited to go out with mutual friends anymore. He does.

Sorry for the long boring off topic update but I don't really have anyone to vent with at the moment and felt I had to let it out since it has been a while since I've done any lifestyle related talking/posting.

Have a great day!

Curious2
Prepubescent

Unread post by Curious2 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:22 am

Very interesting post. So, exactly what is your relationship with her? Does she still sleep at your place? Do you spent time together as friends? I gather you have no sexual contact? Now that you have expressed a desire to change that increases you profile in the relationship, is she at all interested or responsive? There often seems a point of no return.

Melinda
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Melinda » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:02 am

Curious2 wrote:Very interesting post. So, exactly what is your relationship with her? Does she still sleep at your place? Do you spent time together as friends? I gather you have no sexual contact? Now that you have expressed a desire to change that increases you profile in the relationship, is she at all interested or responsive? There often seems a point of no return.
I have same questions. And also say very interesting post.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Curious2 and Melinda, Let me answer those questions as best as I can.

So, exactly what is your relationship with her? We're currently friends in love, secret boyfriend and girlfriend if you will.

Does she still sleep at your place? She hasn't since Fall 2010.

Do you spent time together as friends? Yes, we go out and eat, movies, still spend time alone together- normal couple activities however she has to sneak out to do this.

I gather you have no sexual contact? I still do have plenty of sexual contact. There have been times where I've gone weeks without any sex with her but then there have been periods of time where I had her far more than him in said period of time.

Now that you have expressed a desire to change that increases you profile in the relationship, is she at all interested or responsive? Yes, she still loves me and wants to be with me and currently has asked for a bit more time to be with him. She claims he's just temporary and I'm for life.

There often seems a point of no return. It seems like we've gone very far in regards to her becoming his and this was all because of me requesting her to go all the way and let her feelings make that relationship real, I mean, her parents and family view them as a couple now, not me and her. I told her I was comfortable with her allowing herself to drift to him in mind, body, and soul and that's where she currently is with him. I'm a man of my word and and I know its what I wanted... in fact I still want it and feel like I'm capable accept the fact that the woman I love is with someone else. If she wanted to go further and actually move in with another man she loves, I feel like I could also handle it- After all, she already moved out for a period longer than a year to live with another man while we were still very young,21 to be exact and we both actually really enjoyed her becoming independent and living with and as another man's gal. I feel like I'm a very confident person and rarely get jealous but seeing the current state of her relationship with him makes me jealous. Weird thing is, jealousy and risk is what drives me crazy and what drove me to begging her to give herself completely no matter how jealous I'd get, it's what gives me that rush and if she wants to continue like this, I may have to continue seeing her being his. Only thing is that I really don't like his arrogance, otherwise I like how how far she's gone and how obvious she's made it publicly to being and wanting to be his.

Curious2
Prepubescent

Unread post by Curious2 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:01 am

In polyamory terms, it sounds as if you prefer to be her secondary while he is the primary? Your problem with his attitude is that he is not accepting you in that secondary role? Do you get off on the fact she has sex with you behind his back?

Since they exclude you from their social network, have you now a separate set of friends? Or are you alone?

Melinda
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Melinda » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:46 am

Does that jealousy being something of arousal fall into a cuckold type relationship more?

But not really since she sees you more on side than him. I think this unique and not ever see it before if I understand correctly.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:04 am

In polyamory terms, it sounds as if you prefer to be her secondary while he is the primary? Never looked at it like this but I consider myself usually in charge/dominant in general and I guess it wouldn't bother me letting go a bit like that. I would accept that but I don't think its something I would want permanently.

Your problem with his attitude is that he is not accepting you in that secondary role? No, the whole secondary role has never been established nor brought up. In fact, he's not aware of the lifestyle. From the beginning she had trouble getting guys because they'd get scared when she would tell them her b/f was ok with her seeing other men. At this point is when we both thought that her playing the role of a single girl/leaving her current relationship was a better idea and it definitely yielded excellent results. At this point her phone was constantly ringing...

Back to your answer, I just don't like him for numerous reasons. He's annoying, the guy is a tool- literally useless, and he's arrogant. I like how at the beginning she put him in his place. He's a bigger guy than me (framewise) so he thought he'd also be larger than me in that other area... so he got cocky and started asking her but she felt uncomfortable answering until he pushed and got hurt by the answer. I would just overall prefer her get this far with someone else or simply come back to me and stick to regular hotwifing.

Do you get off on the fact she has sex with you behind his back? Nah.. I just get off on the fact that she has sex with me :)

Since they exclude you from their social network, have you now a separate set of friends? Or are you alone? Her and I have been together since we were 15 and have tons of mutual friends, of course the ones who were her friends initially stuck with her and well, when they all go out- he's the one getting invited. I have my own friends who I stick with. However she also tends to stick with us when we go out except she doesnt like pictures taken so there's no risk of her being tagged on facebook... ironic ey?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:15 am

Melinda wrote:Does that jealousy being something of arousal fall into a cuckold type relationship more?

But not really since she sees you more on side than him. I think this unique and not ever see it before if I understand correctly.
Melinda, I'm not quite sure but it sounds like a little bit.. I'm just not into any gay stuff like sucking off dudes or creampies... that stuff grosses me out. But the thought of the woman I love preserving herself and being exclusive to another man for a certain period of time definitely drives me crazy for some reason.. its that jealousy that makes me go crazy. Back in 2007 when she got her very first boyfriend, she went 4 months without giving me ANY yet I was stuck seeing her getting all sexy to go out with him several times a week and shortly thereafter I get the news that she wanted to move out with him and was getting an apartment with him. That was def an experience!

Our relationship is definitely different from any other... I've not read any similar stories of experiences anywhere else on the internet. I would be happy to finally settle down with her and stick to normal hotwifing.. if not at least a poly relationship would be great since we both want it.. just nothing gay and I'm good.

Melinda
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Melinda » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:23 pm

ucaneffher wrote:Our relationship is definitely different from any other... I've not read any similar stories of experiences anywhere else on the internet. I would be happy to finally settle down with her and stick to normal hotwifing.. if not at least a poly relationship would be great since we both want it.. just nothing gay and I'm good.
Maybe a poly relationship would work well. I think ours does because it just really never cross our minds that we going to split up. I think for it to work for you that you must have that security also. It something to work to as things go ahead for you and your relationship.

Good luck no matter what turns it takes.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:48 pm

I have to agree, Ucaneffher, that there are not many stories on this site or similar ones that describe a scenario quite like yours - and more's the pity!

I would just love to experience the excitement that such risk taking within a relationship would surely generate.

If anyone knows of other relationship stories that are similar to Ucaneffher's - I would love to read them!