Does she stay overnight?

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
frank12
Trainable

Re: Does she stay overnight?

Unread post by frank12 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:09 am

A woman I enjoyed for many years long ago preferred to arrange that we both travel to another city to meet and play. She and I both had the opportunity to set our schedules, and all that was required was that we both could have some believable reason to go to some conference, show or other event. We would get separate rooms, and sometimes "accidentally" get adjoining rooms, and the conferences were never completely neglected but we would not only play for hours but also sleep together most of the nights.

Her husband was on that edge of knowing yet not really wanting to know that something was going on. He was quite aroused by the prospect actually but she wanted to never tell him the truth of her cuckolding him nor of her kinky play. She would sometimes call him and talk him through his masturbation while I waited. His questions always included whether she was with someone or was going to be. The answers were always the same.
"The more you love, the more you can love - and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just."

R.A. Heinlein - Lazarus Long

kirksillemale
Prepubescent

Unread post by kirksillemale » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:14 am

my wife has a lover in a town 2 counties over that she goes to visit about 4 times a year that is married, she gets a hotel room and spends the weekend with him and come back on mondays well fucked.

guywithhotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by guywithhotwife » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:57 am

My wife used to be a bar tender, and would sometimes come home the next day, but would usually get home around 5am. She did have a sort of bf at the time, he was a coworker. So she would often spend time with him. She also would go to after parties where I'm sure she hoped on many strange dicks and got passed around like a joint. To this day she maintains that she only had sex with the coworker, but I'm not buying it. I don't know why she wouldn't be honest, since she knows it would be a huge turn on for me.

puddlescuck
Virgin

Unread post by puddlescuck » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:53 am

Katie was supposed to have her first overnighter last week the 19th,Didn't work although they did get together for a few hours.They have a date set for the 14th to get together for the afternoon, actually going to a ball game together and then dinner , and swing club ( his first time at a club )The the night together, I'm still trying to get my emotions in order.
jealousy, excitment, happiness for her, as much as I'm anxious I do hope it is a exciting satisfying experience for the three of us.

funwithdick56
Virgin

Unread post by funwithdick56 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:27 pm

puddlescuck wrote:Katie was supposed to have her first overnighter last week the 19th,Didn't work although they did get together for a few hours.They have a date set for the 14th to get together for the afternoon, actually going to a ball game together and then dinner , and swing club ( his first time at a club )The the night together, I'm still trying to get my emotions in order.
jealousy, excitment, happiness for her, as much as I'm anxious I do hope it is a exciting satisfying experience for the three of us.
she's taking him to swing club will she allow him to swing with other woman there

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:39 am

Wifey had a long term relationship with a younger guy she worked with. Gradually, she would stay later and later at his apartment (then his house) until I remember hearing the birds chirping and she still wasn't home yet. She would come driving down our street as one of our neighbors was leaving early for work. I wonder what he thought when he saw her in her easily recognizable vehicle?!!

When we moved out-of-state, she traveled to his place to spend an overnight a few times and he came down to spend the night in a hotel with her several times.

Her second lover was a long distance affair but they did spend the night together at their h.s. reunion!

ElPasoCounty
Prepubescent

Unread post by ElPasoCounty » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:58 am

My wife can stay overnight if she wishes but unfortunately PL can't. PL is mainly her thing & although he respects me he's still trying to understand our lifestyle. They can play and I'm a distant, casual and grateful observer.

As we search for someone else that we both can be around that's one of the things we'll be looking for-Someone who can spend the night.

swecouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by swecouple » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:39 am

My wife does sometimes, but only when I'm away for business. I go mad thinking about what they do. She gets filled in the evening, in the middle of the night, and in the morning. :) Then she tells me everything...

www.experienceproject.com, swecouple

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:54 am

my hw and I are 60, and have played off and on since 1987.
Over the years, she has never had a lover stay over.
In Feb., 2012, she met her current bf. His is 28, and she is smitten.
After 15 months of play & leave, he will for the first time ( and probably not the last)
be staying in our home for the entire week-end, Friday night thru Monday morning.
She is glowing, and I am happy for her.
If she decides to extend the stay I support her decision.
If she is happy, I am happy, and will accommodate her in anyway.

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:51 am

rockynook wrote:my hw and I are 60, and have played off and on since 1987.
Over the years, she has never had a lover stay over.
In Feb., 2012, she met her current bf. His is 28, and she is smitten.
After 15 months of play & leave, he will for the first time ( and probably not the last)
be staying in our home for the entire week-end, Friday night thru Monday morning.
She is glowing, and I am happy for her.
If she decides to extend the stay I support her decision.
If she is happy, I am happy, and will accommodate her in anyway.
We had a fantastic week-end. He will continue to stay for the week-ends.
She is absolutely glowing, and we are all very happy.

wildfi
Prepubescent

Unread post by wildfi » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:20 am

I have stayed away over the weekend with various lovers and a couple of times they have spent time at my home with hubby there. All have been fun for all parties!
Fi
xx
Just loving the lifestyle
Fi
xx

mississaugacpl
Prepubescent

Unread post by mississaugacpl » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:29 pm

Yet to do this but want to. In the middle of talking with a new potential LT boyfriend and if it does work out, will want this, want to keep some clothes and toiletries there etc. :)

HerGuy
Prepubescent

Unread post by HerGuy » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:16 pm

I encourage her to do so! She has a few out of town men she enjoys, and I find it beautiful and amazing that they not only have amazing sex together; but they also cuddle, kiss, make out like teenagers. Sometimes they really connect, and she gets to enjoy that rush of sudden interaction. I want her to enjoy that! And, I want her somewhat rested before she drives home.

When she does stay the night? I don't allow myself to masturbate. I want all of my excitement pent up for her. She allows me to kneel before her on our bed, and stroke myself as she shares her stories. It's perfect!

So, yes. She stays overnight. And I'm very happy about it!

cornudo
Virgin

Unread post by cornudo » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:36 pm

Mine often stays overnight. Also takes out of town/state & even out of country trips with bulls.

mickey99997
Virgin

Unread post by mickey99997 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

RyceCracka wrote:when my fiancee started to sleep over at her lovers houses i was always worried at first, slowly after time and alot of talk im getting better at accepting she is doing this and hopefully in the future i wont have any worrys.

just getting over that first hump is the hard part.

best of luck!!
I agree. I remember when my wife just disappeared one day. We both worked at a motel and when I went to find her, I was told by a housekeeper that she had walked out of the motel to a nearby convenience store and never came back to work. i know that sounds dangerous, but I knew who she was meeting....her lover. I was intensely jealous back then, though I loved the idea of her fucking other guys. I even went searching other motels for his car since I knew what it looked like, but only later found out that they had taken off for another city about an hour and 1/2 away. They ended up dancing and then going back to their hotel room to make love. That was Easter day, and every Easter I can't help but recall the event.

Anyway, the point is that I was crazy jealous back then because I feared that she would leave me for him, which easily could have happened. Now however, having expanded my viewpoint, I'm OK with her staying overnight and have embraced the concept that she can be in love with 2 or more people at the same time, and have mentioned to her that she might also want to consider the concept, which she has, and she seems to be good with it! And now, frankly, i enjoy the agony of not knowing when she will return. Of course, my fav is to watch her with another guy, but if that doesn't work out, then I'm good with just knowing what she's doing, giving herself to another guy without restraint.

Maine Sailor
Prepubescent

Unread post by Maine Sailor » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:28 am

BeNatural wrote:Hi, I just started dating a lovely poly woman that is married. She stays over night with her lovers when time permits.

To the ladies: do you?

Hubbies, does she spend the whole night with a lover sometimes?
---------------------------------
My fiance has two semi-steady out of state lovers that she spends long passionate weekends with every few weeks. She has also gone away on short vacations with each of them at different times. As her loving cuck, I wait patiently at home for her return and my cream pie reward.

mrstevela
Virgin

Unread post by mrstevela » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:20 am

Wow. This is a long thread! My wife enjoys overnights, - but it depends on her mood. If it's a work night she'll take a little overnight bag in case the opportunity presents itself, but generally she knows in advance. She's more relaxed when she spends the night at a lover's place, and enjoys the sensation of being taken during the night whenever her lover wants her, and I like it when she comes home late in the morning the next day and takes me to the bedroom. Still, there's times she just wants to be fucked, and be done with it. Women! :-)))

MyAznHW
Virgin

Unread post by MyAznHW » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:34 am

My wife sleeps over since they only get together once a week. I feel great and so does she that they can be more intimate by not having to rush things, they can sleep or cuddle or talk and then have sex one more time before she comes home in the morning.

oscar9
Virgin

Unread post by oscar9 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:39 pm

Nice thread. Well, my wife usually spends days at a time at her boyfriends. He has his own house so she can come and go as she pleases. He knows about me and she is happy with the back and forth thing (for now, lol). She doesn't want to move in but, really, she basically is already. We're talking about her spending even more time there now as he misses her so much when she's gone, duh, no kidding, she's fantastic!!

hub of Hotwife
Virgin

Unread post by hub of Hotwife » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:48 pm

My wife has stayed overnight twice and she has an upcoming 3 day 2 night vacation in 2 weeks with her bf...She doesn't make much contact when gone so anybody wanting to chat with me while she's gone, please, please pm me...

jenscuck
Virgin

Unread post by jenscuck » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:12 am

Yes Jen has spent the night with lovers. In fact she has spent long weekends with a couple of lovers.

Michelles_lucky_man
Prepubescent

Unread post by Michelles_lucky_man » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:51 am

My wife LOVES staying overnight. We have kids, so it's always a challenge but we have made it work several times. The best is when she has the next day off and can sleep in late with him. She has sent me texts when she knows I'm driving to work about how he likes having her in the morning even better than at night so she'll probably be busy most the morning. THAT is an awesome text for a cuck to get on his way to work, knowing that his wife is lying naked next to her boyfriend.
"Oh don't worry about him, he likes to watch!"

johnycin
Prepubescent

Unread post by johnycin » Sat May 21, 2016 5:36 am

Ten yrs ago just after we opened up, to make meetings easier we bought an appartment in town to use for her and her guys, we were in the full rush of cuckolding and really werent too carefull getting carried away with the excitement of it all, I ended up working away on 3 month contracts and she used to have her BF move in while i was away... she also renting a room to her lesbian lover.. phoning me and skyping all the details etc, which was pretty hot all around, the guy who was servicing her needs was a long term ex BF she had when we met and also the occasional stranger, anyhow to cut a long story short she eventually got pregnant by the lover and we moved to be nearer my job. in time i retired and we rented the appartment out, which to be honest has been a great investment, i often wonder about how good it all turned out, as there was very little planning attached to anything in those days, we got marrried eventualy and life has been excellent all around. just to add she has another long term BF now (5yrs)and she has the occasional weekend with him, usually i drop her off and pick her up after which works fine for every one.

Stormbringer
Trainable

Unread post by Stormbringer » Sat May 21, 2016 6:35 am

She always can but never does as I feel her slide into bed beside me always before dawn. I think she comes home to make sure that I'm OK pills, puffers etc) and to let me slide into her used, puffy pussy. :)
Last edited by Stormbringer on Sat May 21, 2016 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Sat May 21, 2016 9:09 am

She has stayed the night numerous times with her FB. In addition she has gone on over nights trips from either one night to six nights. We use this time for her to do something different from our daily routine.