Does she stay overnight?

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
tito123177
Trainable

Re: Does she stay overnight?

Unread post by tito123177 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:39 am

Luv It wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:34 am
Yes indeed, it's only for the most 'advanced" couples for one's wife to go to live with a lover "long term"
Even so, I would recommend "baby steps" at first to avoid any issues.

With a given steady lover......
First she stays over night.
Then the whole weekend.
Then a week
Then maybe two.
If all goes well for you and your wife, she can then stay much longer of course.... like a month, or even more.

I also agree that you should tell them (together) early on that they have your complete approval and encouragement to be a couple and fuck as much as they want to. Of course, couples can date/ be seen in public. So, be careful what you wish for.
There have actually been times when I even signed a paper stating that I freely give my wife to a given lover to live with and will never seek any civil recourse
The signed paper thing it's something I actually want to do, what kind of things said that paper?, how much time did your wife stayed with her boyfriend?

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:21 pm

Keep I mind that I only wrote such a thing to a when my wife went to live with a given BF long term ...which means for at least a month.
Like I said, it just basically states that...

"I freely give my wife to XX to live with him. .
I want them to become steady sex partners and lovers with no restraints from me.
XX is to consider my wife his slut girlfriend
XX is free to take my wife to any public place he wishes.
My wife can live with XX as long as she wants to.
I freely admit that I want and encourage all this because it turns me on .
I will never seek any sort of civil action no matter what the final out come.
All this is contingent on XX inviting me over occasionally as just a friend , to watch TV etc. However, how often is up to XX.
It is up to XX if I am allowed to only just hear him and my wife. fuck as I am never allowed to watch them fuck"

Now, something like this really means nothing legally, but it makes it official between her BF and I what I want to happen.
In addition, some guys just feel better. safer about my wife living with them knowing him and I are on the same page with it all after I and sign such a statement and give it to them.
I of course found this very erotic as I make it official exactly what I want and encourage because it turns me on
I also assumed that he would also show some friends of what I wrote and signed.

How long would she live with a BF ?
It would always be at least a month but often several months
How long would of course depend how much she really likes a given BF.

As I said in other threads. I never wanted any verbal belittlement for anyone.
I also like to be on frenziedly terms with her steady BFs. The main differences is they are unusual type friends that are regularly fucking my wife
Fortunately, she has a lot of street smarts and never picks a-holes .
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:32 am

Luv It wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:21 pm
Keep I mind that I only wrote such a thing to a when my wife went to live with a given BF long term ...which means for at least a month.
Like I said, it just basically states that...

"I freely give my wife to XX to live with him. .
I want them to become steady sex partners and lovers with no restraints from me.
XX is to consider my wife his slut girlfriend
XX is free to take my wife to any public place he wishes.
My wife can live with XX as long as she wants to.
I freely admit that I want and encourage all this because it turns me on .
I will never seek any sort of civil action no matter what the final out come.
All this is contingent on XX inviting me over occasionally as just a friend , to watch TV etc. However, how often is up to XX.
It is up to XX if I am allowed to only just hear him and my wife. fuck as I am never allowed to watch them fuck"

Now, something like this really means nothing legally, but it makes it official between her BF and I what I want to happen.
In addition, some guys just feel better. safer about my wife living with them knowing him and I are on the same page with it all after I and sign such a statement and give it to them.
I of course found this very erotic as I make it official exactly what I want and encourage because it turns me on
I also assumed that he would also show some friends of what I wrote and signed.

How long would she live with a BF ?
It would always be at least a month but often several months
How long would of course depend how much she really likes a given BF.

As I said in other threads. I never wanted any verbal belittlement for anyone.
I also like to be on frenziedly terms with her steady BFs. The main differences is they are unusual type friends that are regularly fucking my wife
Fortunately, she has a lot of street smarts and never picks a-holes .
That it is indeed very erotic, I would love to experience that too, just the thought of writing it and sign it would me very exciting

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu May 05, 2022 12:00 pm

She stays overnight as she and any of her guys wish to do that. I initially encouraged her to go with her desire. What I get out of it are her follow-up narratives upon her return while we're fucking or she is jerking me off during her tales of adventure.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun May 22, 2022 10:39 am

BeNatural wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:09 am
Hi, I just started dating a lovely poly woman that is married. She stays over night with her lovers when time permits.

To the ladies: do you?

Hubbies, does she spend the whole night with a lover sometimes?
My wife, age 35, left Thursday morning for a five-day trip with her most recent boyfriend. For him, it's for business reasons but she is accompanying him on his visits to the factories from which he purchases furniture for his and his partner's retail store. She and I are in touch by phone when she is available to call me. They're fucking nightly in their hotel room, maybe more, and I love that. Yesterday was Saturday and he had no appointments, so the two of them toured the town. I called her cell phone around 2 p.m. without realizing at first they were fucking at the time. She had me hold a minute or two until both were cumming and talked with me while he was then in the shower.

She often stays overnight with one or another of her male friends, and I have no problem with that. When she and a guy are at our home overnight, I sleep in the guest room.

~ Des

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun May 22, 2022 1:34 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 10:39 am
BeNatural wrote:
Hi, I just started dating a lovely poly woman that is married. She stays over night with her lovers when time permits.

My wife, age 35, left Thursday morning for a five-day trip with her most recent boyfriend. For him, it's for business reasons but she is accompanying him on his visits to the factories from which he purchases furniture for his and his partner's retail store. She and I are in touch by phone when she is available to call me. They're fucking nightly in their hotel room, maybe more, and I love that. Yesterday was Saturday and he had no appointments, so the two of them toured the town. I called her cell phone around 2 p.m. without realizing at first they were fucking at the time. She had me hold a minute or two until both were cumming and talked with me while he was then in the shower.

She often stays overnight with one or another of her male friends, and I have no problem with that. When she and a guy are at our home overnight, I sleep in the guest room.

~ Des
I envy you in every way shape and form. Beginning with the fact that I absolutely wish my girlfriend had a boyfriend, next, I wish I could begin experiencing her going about spending time away with him and traveling for multiple days at a time. Lastly, getting to hear her giving herself to another man is very much something I would probably want to live over and over. Thanks for sharing Des!

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun May 22, 2022 1:42 pm

Lately my wife and her lover have been spending the weekend at my MIL’s home. This started after my wife had talked to her motet when she was spending the weekend with him. She said they were trying to decide where to for dinner and mother said to come to her place. Later as it was late she told them to spend the night in my wife’s former bedroom.

My wife told her there is no doubt her mother heard them fucking. So now it has become a weekend affair.

Pauline

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:16 am

She stays overnight with others often, slightly less than having sex with someone else in our home. Because she prefers one on one encounters, I usually sleep in the guest room when a guy is fucking her at our home, but most often socialize with them before and after. I'm the one who usually prepares breakfast the following morning. Over the time she has been at this, from age 28 to now at 35, some have preferred to leave for home before I'm up but that's been a rare occurrence.

And, yeah, I masturbate wildly in my room when they're fucking or when she is backing out of the driveway to go to another's place.

She doesn't date openly as a matter of discretion, so it's almost always limited to sex at our home or just her visiting a guy for a night.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:13 pm

BeNatural wrote:

Yes, she often does, most often on weekends or holidays when she doesn't need to go to the office the following day. I love that and am usually masturbating madly the moment she backs out of our driveway.

CU4A2on1
Trainable

Unread post by CU4A2on1 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:24 pm

Last visit from her boyfriend she picked him up at the airport and I met them for dinner. Afterwards we went to a bed and breakfast and checked in, them in their room and me in mine. I got a text after a few minutes to join them in the adjacent room. I was already listening at the wall and could hear them kissing and her gentle moaning. I went in their room and she was naked laying on top of him as he touched her. After an amazing threesome for a couple hours, I returned to my room. I went back in the morning for another threesome and then checked out late morning. They spent the day and the following night together without interruption and the following day we went antiquing and eating at various breweries but they were the couple and then we had more sex in their room but she spent the night alone returning him to the airport the following morning. He was her lover for the weekend while I was the third wheel joining them at their invitation.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:17 pm

Great thread as shown by how long it's been going.

My wife only spent the night with her last steady boyfriend. It was wonderful and intense for all of us. I would typically meet in their hotel room in the morning (he would leave a key at the desk so that I could come in and see my naked wife sleeping in his arms. I would wake her will kisses explore her warm used body. I would make love to her next to. He would be so turned on he would always want her again while I watched then showered. They would shower and then I would take my wife home.

treym900
Prepubescent

Unread post by treym900 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:04 pm

When she has a date with her boyfriend she meets him for dinner and a movie or something. Then to his place for the evening. She usually comes home the following afternoon. They like to hang out for breakfast and lay around his place for a while and of course one last fuck before she drives home.

BeNatural
Trainable

Unread post by BeNatural » Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:19 am

HOT4MYWIFE wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:17 pm
Great thread as shown by how long it's been going.

My wife only spent the night with her last steady boyfriend. It was wonderful and intense for all of us. I would typically meet in their hotel room in the morning (he would leave a key at the desk so that I could come in and see my naked wife sleeping in his arms. I would wake her will kisses explore her warm used body. I would make love to her next to. He would be so turned on he would always want her again while I watched then showered. They would shower and then I would take my wife home.
Thanks for the compliment! When I started this thread in 2009, I wouldn't have guessed it would last this long either.

I have a slightly different perspective these days, but still think that overnights are super hot. Everyone involved has to know their role the the levels that the relationship is at, and also be satisfied with that already, before doing overnights. It does bring about a slightly deeper level of bonding for most people. A few feel no closer to a lover after sleeping over, but I think those types of people are rare.

Well, it's great to see this thread still going! I dated that poly married woman for 6 years. I have been looking for a potential wife of my own back since I posted this, but never got very far down that road. That's another topic all on it's own though.

You guys that have a loving relationship with your wife, and lots of detail sharing and planning together, are so fortunate. Show her all the gratitude that you can!
43 yr old single guy with many years of experience in non-monogamy in TX.

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:23 am

Wow, this thread is 14 years old! Great topic.

I’m just a Wannabe but I’d really love for my wife to have a mini-vacation and stay with a young, fit lover for a night or two to re-charge her batteries and come home tired and well used.

BeNatural
Trainable

Unread post by BeNatural » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:57 pm

runaway wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:23 am
Wow, this thread is 14 years old! Great topic.

I’m just a Wannabe but I’d really love for my wife to have a mini-vacation and stay with a young, fit lover for a night or two to re-charge her batteries and come home tired and well used.
When I started this thread I never imagined it would go on this long.

My main motive was to connect sleeping over with an increased likely hood of deeper bonding, and then sliding over to polyamory if she wasn't set on being romantically mono. I think them being set on being romantically mono, and then forming a deep romantic bond, is dangerous. Such a situation could lead to choosing 1 instead of polyamory.

Also, regardless of a poly inclination or not, what if some people don't mind a bit of bonding, but still want it to be no more than the friends with benefits level?

RobittusinUK
Virgin

Unread post by RobittusinUK » Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:14 am

My wife usually stays the night. I prefer that, not least because I don't like her driving home at 2am, still sleepy after sex. Additionally, there is the benefit that she is frequently fucked again in the morning, which is a bonus for all concerned.

On two occasions, she went on one week vacations with a fwb, meaning they slept in the same bed giving more scope for her to be fucked.
Have had two partners in the hotwife lifestyle: a sub gf; and then my wife who passed away last year. I am a widower, ever hopeful of finding a new hotwife to return to the lifestyle.

BeNatural
Trainable

Unread post by BeNatural » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:09 am

RobittusinUK wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:14 am
My wife usually stays the night. I prefer that, not least because.....

On two occasions, she went on one week vacations with a fwb, meaning they slept in the same bed giving more scope for her to be fucked.
Do you two have a limit at the other guys not becoming more than a FWB? If so, has it been easy for her to keep things to an FWB level with sleeping over?
What is the frequency like of seeing the same guy?

RobittusinUK
Virgin

Unread post by RobittusinUK » Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:01 am

BeNatural wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:09 am
Do you two have a limit at the other guys not becoming more than a FWB? If so, has it been easy for her to keep things to an FWB level with sleeping over?
What is the frequency like of seeing the same guy?
You mean the risk of 'emotional involvement'? It is the main downside of this lifestyle (plus unwanted pregnancy). We attempt to overcome it (not always successfully, more of which in a mo) by her making clear that she is married, intends to stay that way and is just after some fun. No more, no less. As I often say (sometimes with cruder language): They can have her vagina, but I get to keep her heart.

There was one exception, the vacation man. He did start to fall in love with her, and got dumped. It was such a shame: she liked the person, enjoyed her time with him including the vacations, the sex was great, but she had no intentions of divorcing me (phew), so that fwb had to go. His loss.

She had been seeing him for about 18 months, in answer to your other question, and saw him at least once a week.
Have had two partners in the hotwife lifestyle: a sub gf; and then my wife who passed away last year. I am a widower, ever hopeful of finding a new hotwife to return to the lifestyle.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:12 am

RobittusinUK wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:01 am
There was one exception, the vacation man. He did start to fall in love with her, and got dumped. It was such a shame: she liked the person, enjoyed her time with him including the vacations, the sex was great, but she had no intentions of divorcing me (phew), so that fwb had to go. His loss.
As you say, his loss. And an indication, perhaps, that he wasn't that clever :D
Sometimes people just can't help getting a bit too greedy.

As for the overnight stay...... yes, we've always loved this.

I used to enjoy my cuckold role when he stayed with us, which was the most common arrangement.
It came to be accepted practice that he would take my place in our marital bed, and I would take the sofa, or spare bed.
The first few times that happened, my wife gave him a duvet and pillows to bring down to me. When I took them off him I just automatically and politely said "Thanks". Wasn't until after he'd gone back upstairs that I realised I had more or less thanked him for sleeping with my wife!
Wasn't long after that, on another overnight for him, that he once again brought me duvet and pillows. But this time there was a pair of my wife's freshly cum and pussy juice soiled panties sitting on top. He said "Your wife said that you might appreciate these". And once again, before thinking about it, I automatically said "thanks". He smiled at that, knowing what I would do with them.

And, coincidentally, she has been overnight at his place for the first time in a long while. They had to stop seeing each other through covid (wife is immuno suppressed, and has only recently acquired covid antibodies from vaccination). Last night was my first time home alone for more than three years. Awaiting her return later today, hopefully well fucked. :P

RobittusinUK
Virgin

Unread post by RobittusinUK » Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:32 am

trecital wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:12 am
As you say, his loss. And an indication, perhaps, that he wasn't that clever :D
Sometimes people just can't help getting a bit too greedy.

As for the overnight stay...... yes, we've always loved this.
I used to enjoy my cuckold role when he stayed with us, which was the most common arrangement.
Your assessment is pretty spot on. Not very bright, but a good fuck. And his desire for more resulted in getting less, to the point of nothing.

In terms of anyone staying at our place, my wife views it as our sacrosanct sanctuary. Thus, although she spends the night with fwb, never in our home. More's the pity, since I like the idea of her being fucked in our bed. However, her preference and so be it. Ours is a relationship of equals, so no cuck or humiliation, much as I respect that choice by others.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:33 pm

As we have kids still at home (daughter 20 and son 17), my wife has weekly sleepovers with boyfriends and we have never had one of her boyfriends sleepover at our house. She has usually had a Tuesday night playnight where she comes home before midnight and then has a Friday night sleepover where she is usually home by 11. Our son plays soccer on Saturday afternoons so she is always home in time for that. Over the years she has gone on weekends away with boyfriends (they pick her up Friday night and drop her off Sunday night).

Beautyandthebeast
Prepubescent

Unread post by Beautyandthebeast » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:00 pm

I have sleepnovers as well with my bf. Never any of my casual lovers. Although he thinks that would be incredibly hot. I feel I indifferent about it…

How do the cuckolds feel about it?

Bartok
Virgin

Unread post by Bartok » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:08 pm

my wife spends a weekend every month with her lover. I usually drives her to his place, he lives in another town.
When he is in the city, they spend the night in a hotel. The past year they went to a cruise to Curacao and Aruba for a week
agony, angst, jealousy, love those feelings

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:07 am

I'm just a wannabe but that is in my cuckold list that I want to experience, I want to drive her to a hotel and pick her up the morning after, then the next time she would stay in his place for a weekend, later a whole week, then a month, and so on, I wouldn't mind if they bond and fall in love, I would love to be in a poly relationship, but for me to experience this at the fullest I would want them to fuck bareback, she would be in the pill and he would get tested frequently.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:25 pm

I go back to Esther Perel to help me explain why her sleeping over is so attractive for the married couple as a couple. When she sleeps away, the partners are engaged in erotic distancing from one another. She is lost to him in order to return more desired by him. She wants to feel a new herself new. It is a reinfusion of a sense of mystery, for the wife returns a different woman when she allows herself to be taken in a full night of love. The married couple recoup new love's sense of the other's mystery.