Does she stay overnight?

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
enjoyherlife313
Virgin

Re: Does she stay overnight?

Unread post by enjoyherlife313 » Sat May 21, 2016 9:31 am

This was a discussion with hubby and me in the beginning with rules setting, etc. We both agreed that overnights when desired were best and boy have they been. My lovers and I have the time to really make love to each other and therefore when I return to hubby the following day our tell alls are incredible.

calicolombia69

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:58 pm

I work out of town. When I finally get back once a month or so, I sleep in an empty bed! It is her only opportunity to spend a whole weekend with him so I take care of the children. She will swing by and I get a mouthful of cum from her pussy. I am horny from 3 or 4 weeks of no sex, but I am NOT allowed to cum inside! She doesnt want the smell of my strong scented cum inside her because she is headed straight back....

With another one, she would also spend multiple nights over there. He knew we had some weird sort of arrangement but didnt care since he was tapping a great piece of ass. If one of my elder kids was at home to baby sit, he would invite me to his studio to hang out. Several times I ended up sleeping on the couch across from the bed.

Next morning I get up early to get back to the house. I look over and see that they are both nude with the sheet tangled between their legs. She wakes up and like a typical wife, gives me instructions on the children's morning sports schedules; while he spoons her and grabs her large tit. By the time she has concluded her instructions, she is half moaning because I sense a thick object is slowly sliding into her. With a wicked smile she says: TRY to remember what I just said! now GO! I reluctantly pick up my keys and a sloooowly exit the studio....

WhiteBull571
Prepubescent

Unread post by WhiteBull571 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:13 pm

My girlfriend has but that was found out later lol
However, everyones mojo is different and how their emotions run.
Don't worry, I wont fuck her too hard
Just watch me terrorize your wifes insides
29/Intelligent/Hung/Dominant/Virginia US
Females/Couples only please!

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:46 am

HW's boyfriend will be in town in two weeks, she's already making plans to spend as many nights as possible with him. He's buying lingerie for her to wear for him while he's in town. Her spending the night or nights with him has never been an issue with us, its accepted. He told me a couple of months ago when she sleeps with him she's nude. Sleeping nude with me is something we don't do. When I asked her about this, her comment was, " I'm too tired to put something on after he has finished fucking me, that's why I sleep with him naked." Besides she said, " I have to have something with him you and I don't do."

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:03 pm

She just got off the phone talking to her FB and the two of the are making their plans for next week. HW is picking up Tuesday morning at the airport and taking him to his home. Knowing how much she has missed him I probably won't see her until later in the day. She's all jazzed and wanting the time to speed by. More later as this develops...

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:10 am

Twice she went to Spain to visit old boyfriend and spend with him 4 to 5 days... even visiting swing club with him and making 3some with his roommate, behind back of jealous girlfriend of his...

Nights with boys (but at home when I travel) are countless...

melonsandcream
Prepubescent

Unread post by melonsandcream » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:20 pm

My SO had her first weekend away last month. She has known the guy for about a year by way of encounters with him at swingers parties. They always play together at the parties and he enjoys her allowing him to cum in her and she loves the feel of his hot loads shooting into her. They had been getting increasing chummy via texts and phone calls so I let her know I was fine (more than fine) with her spending a night or weekend with him. So we were invited to another party but this time it was arranged that she would go home with him instead of me. So at the end of the party I left but she stayed there with him a while longer. The hosts were a little shocked but cool about it. They just told her to be careful as they knew what a man-whore he was but she likes that about him - a real stud! She spent two nights with him and he fucked her at least four times (not counting the fucking at the party). When she got home her pussy was sore but I had to have it. I ate her out and could still taste the cum although it had been several hours since they last fucked. Then I slid my dick in and felt the wetness deep inside. I came so hard it gave me headache. Now I'm trying to find her another "lover."

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:22 pm

After spending the last three nights with her FB I picked her up at his place and the two of us took him to the airport. There's something to be said for picking up your HW at her FB's home and she is still wearing the clothes from the night before. The only thing missing were her panties, she told me her FB has them with him and wants to smell her panties when he gets home. She told me they had some wild sex including anal on Wednesday night before they went to bed. I asked her if her FB helped with her enema, her response was "Yep" he did and she really enjoy having him help. All total, he fucked her Tuesday night, Wednesday morning and evening, Thursday morning and evening and again just before I picked the two of them up this morning. Its pretty fucking exciting to retrieve your wife and seeing her laying in his bed fresh fucked . I saw her mini skirt laying on the living floor, her tank top throw on a chair and her panties laying on the floor from previous night. I think he's returning in November.

Its tough enough having her spend a night, but three nights in the same town and only 20 minutes away is mind blowing hard to deal with, but you overcome this anxiety.
Last edited by ArizonaGuy on Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:28 pm

ArizonaGuy wrote:After spending the last three nights with her FB I picked her up at his place and the two of us took him to the airport. There's something to be said for picking up your HW at her FB's home and she is still wearing the clothes from the night before. The only thing missing were her panties, she told me her FB has them with him and wants to smell her panties when he gets home. She told me they had some wild sex including anal on Wednesday night before they went to bed. I asked her if her FB helped with her enema, her response was "Yep" he did and she really enjoy having him help. All total, he fucked her Tuesday night, Wednesday morning and evening, Thursday morning and evening and again just before I picked the two of them up this morning. Its pretty fucking exciting to retrieve your wife and seeing her laying in his bed fresh fucked . I saw her mini skirt laying on the living floor, her tank top throw on a chair and her panties laying on the floor from previous night. I think he's returning in November.

Its tough enough having her spend a night, but three nights in the same town and only 20 minutes away is mind blowing hard to deal with, but you overcome this anxiety.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:45 pm

ArizonaGuy wrote:After spending the last three nights with her FB I picked her up at his place and the two of us took him to the airport. There's something to be said for picking up your HW at her FB's home and she is still wearing the clothes from the night before. The only thing missing were her panties, she told me her FB has them with him and wants to smell her panties when he gets home. She told me they had some wild sex including anal on Wednesday night before they went to bed. I asked her if her FB helped with her enema, her response was "Yep" he did and she really enjoy having him help. All total, he fucked her Tuesday night, Wednesday morning and evening, Thursday morning and evening and again just before I picked the two of them up this morning. Its pretty fucking exciting to retrieve your wife and seeing her laying in his bed fresh fucked . I saw her mini skirt laying on the living floor, her tank top throw on a chair and her panties laying on the floor from previous night. I think he's returning in November.

Sounds very exciting for all involved.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

romantic
Trainable

Unread post by romantic » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:55 pm

My GF spends nights with her studs on a very frequent basis; sometimes it's because of convenience, other times it is so they can fit more sex in

John the cuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by John the cuck » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:09 am

My wife spent the last weekend with her lover. This is the second time she has spent nights with her lover which is not at our place. They cannot do it often here because of our kid. He was away for the weekend when her lover came over. It is still early in the relationship (2 months) and I expect they will be spending more nights and weekends together as the relationship progresses.
With her previous lover, whom she saw for 7 years, they would spend weekends together and went on vacations 5 times also.
I am fine with it, if she wants it that way....makes my imagination go wild, the anticipation is also exhilarating.

enjoyherlife313
Virgin

Unread post by enjoyherlife313 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:36 am

We call this a lifestyle. Hubby and I have sincerely accepted it as such. Our primary purpose entering was for me to experience much more sexually than I had previously with hubby. I have exponentially. But I must admit that 95% of my dates are overnight or two to three nights away. The enjoyment factor increases significantly for my date and I and hubby goes nuts. When I return it is all smiles and fun just talking about my experiences. We love it so and I associate the freedom with overnights as we originally intended the freedom quotient to be. Fortunately our relationship/marriage is such that we have no worries about heavy duty emotions from my dates getting in the way of our relationship. So the overnights have been a very huge plus.

John the cuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by John the cuck » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:12 pm

enjoyherlife313 wrote:We call this a lifestyle. Hubby and I have sincerely accepted it as such. Our primary purpose entering was for me to experience much more sexually than I had previously with hubby. I have exponentially. But I must admit that 95% of my dates are overnight or two to three nights away. The enjoyment factor increases significantly for my date and I and hubby goes nuts. When I return it is all smiles and fun just talking about my experiences. We love it so and I associate the freedom with overnights as we originally intended the freedom quotient to be. Fortunately our relationship/marriage is such that we have no worries about heavy duty emotions from my dates getting in the way of our relationship. So the overnights have been a very huge plus.
We totally relate to what you said. Mrs. cuck read this and agreed...the freedom, enjoyment factor and the no rush factor are important to her relationship with her lover.

enjoyherlife313
Virgin

Unread post by enjoyherlife313 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:19 am

I neglected to mention that I strongly believe that the overnights or even 2 or 3 nights/days away have significantly strengthened our relationship/marriage. The freedom is very important for me to experience the sexual highs that I have had. They are just wonderful and hubby just loves every minute we have together talking about it. That is the icing on the cake. Hot wifing has delivered much, much more happiness than we could have imagined.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:24 am

HW has the green light to stay overnight for as many nights that's she is comfortable with. The first time she overnighted was a 6 night trip to Mexico with her now FB. Now when her FB is in town she spends as many as she can,

aglee
Virgin

Unread post by aglee » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:09 pm

I NEVER spend the night. Kind of the only rule

Annie

Openmindedfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by Openmindedfun » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:59 pm

I have always stayed overnight since I first started this over a year ago. I agreed to see and old ex boyfriend and told my hub that if I was going to do this I was going to treat our meetings like a date out of town. We always meet at the University town where we went to school and dated years ago. He comes in for business, we go out to dinner and then I stay the night at his hotel. A couple of times it has been two or three nights when he has an extended stay. Staying overnight makes everything seem more normal to me. We are not in a hurry to get it done and it makes it special to both of us. My ex bf fucks me at least three times a day when we meet and we cuddle and laugh when we are not having sex. Being gone overnight also turns on my husband. He goes into chastity a couple of days before I meet the ex bf and stays that way until I return. I am doing this for both of us and I want him as horny as possible when I get back home. Texting and an occasional pic from my phone is a great way to tease him about what I am doing. He tells me that when I leave he can only think about where I am and what I am doing with my bf. The length of time I am gone significantly increases the sexual tension of my husband. The longer the better. I can not imagine a one or two hour encounter compared to how we do it now. As far as I am concerned an overnight is the only way to do this.

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:00 am

Openmindedfun wrote:I have always stayed overnight since I first started this over a year ago. I agreed to see and old ex boyfriend and told my hub that if I was going to do this I was going to treat our meetings like a date out of town. We always meet at the University town where we went to school and dated years ago. He comes in for business, we go out to dinner and then I stay the night at his hotel. A couple of times it has been two or three nights when he has an extended stay. Staying overnight makes everything seem more normal to me. We are not in a hurry to get it done and it makes it special to both of us. My ex bf fucks me at least three times a day when we meet and we cuddle and laugh when we are not having sex. Being gone overnight also turns on my husband. He goes into chastity a couple of days before I meet the ex bf and stays that way until I return. I am doing this for both of us and I want him as horny as possible when I get back home. Texting and an occasional pic from my phone is a great way to tease him about what I am doing. He tells me that when I leave he can only think about where I am and what I am doing with my bf. The length of time I am gone significantly increases the sexual tension of my husband. The longer the better. I can not imagine a one or two hour encounter compared to how we do it now. As far as I am concerned an overnight is the only way to do this.
Your preference is ours as well. If her time with him is too regulated by time or rules, much of the pleasure is missed. When she was active, most meets were of the overnight variety and a few were the entire weekend...and once it was a week-long vacation together. While it's easy to say it's just the sex, she always enjoyed the dating feeling...the unhurried time together to share other things and other conversations. It wasn't just her, as I also preferred her having uninterrupted, quality time with her guys. It extended my vicarious, emotional pleasure as well, so ovenight always worked for us.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:34 am

HW's FB will be here the middle of March for 10 days, she has told me the two of them have talked about her staying with him for several days. When I asked how many "several day's", she told me as many as possible and he has been asking her to go out of town with him. I told her, I'm okay with this but on one condition. I get to come over one night and have dinner with the two of them. She told me, its not a problem but I have to leave like a normal dinner guest. I'm good with this, this is a game the three of us play.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:40 am

enjoyherlife313 wrote:We call this a lifestyle. Hubby and I have sincerely accepted it as such. Our primary purpose entering was for me to experience much more sexually than I had previously with hubby. I have exponentially. But I must admit that 95% of my dates are overnight or two to three nights away. The enjoyment factor increases significantly for my date and I and hubby goes nuts. When I return it is all smiles and fun just talking about my experiences. We love it so and I associate the freedom with overnights as we originally intended the freedom quotient to be. Fortunately our relationship/marriage is such that we have no worries about heavy duty emotions from my dates getting in the way of our relationship. So the overnights have been a very huge plus.
My wife seems more and more interested in a "sleepover" with her FwB. I'm curious: how do you communicate with your hubby during these long dates?
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:52 am

sherulestherooster wrote:
My wife seems more and more interested in a "sleepover" with her FwB. I'm curious: how do you communicate with your hubby during these long dates?

HW and I text each other, but she's the one who starts texting as I do not want to be a pest as its her time with her FB. Her FB will send me pictures when he's doing her. The anguish will start when I drop her off at this place.

enjoyherlife313
Virgin

Unread post by enjoyherlife313 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:56 pm

sherulestherooster wrote:
Sorry it took me so long. I generally text him with brief updates daily or maybe twice a day letting him know that I am having a wonderful, very satisfying time. If I am on a multiple day/night trip I will call hubby and tell him how fantastic my lover is and to get ready for a detail "tell all" session when I return. This is always the crescendo of our "hot wifing" adventures. Hubby and I allow ourselves to get very erotic and whisper in each others ear for effect. I will usually mention to him in the process that my lover and I have scheduled another trip which excites him so much he just can't stand it. We love hot wifing so much and can't imagine life without it.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:21 pm

enjoyherlife313 wrote:Sorry it took me so long. I generally text him with brief updates daily or maybe twice a day letting him know that I am having a wonderful, very satisfying time. If I am on a multiple day/night trip I will call hubby and tell him how fantastic my lover is and to get ready for a detail "tell all" session when I return. This is always the crescendo of our "hot wifing" adventures. Hubby and I allow ourselves to get very erotic and whisper in each others ear for effect. I will usually mention to him in the process that my lover and I have scheduled another trip which excites him so much he just can't stand it. We love hot wifing so much and can't imagine life without it.
My wife is deliberately vague when she is on a playdate. She'll usually send me a text that she's there, then I won't hear from her for a few hours. Then, I'll get a text that she's ready to come home. I'll ask for details and she just says things like, "we had fun". It drives me crazy! Since her "alibi" for her playdates is that she is "out with the girls for dinner", she's usually very hungry and I'll meet her somewhere for a quick bite, since I've already fed the kids. She'll tell me some details of their date, how many orgasms they had, things like that. Then, my lust for her is further compounded by her having to do the mom thing for a few hours until we can finally go at it like horny teenagers. And, she remembers other details at that time, and she has told me things like "we have another date set for Tuesday".

I really do enjoy this lifestyle! Unfortunately, her bull hasn't been available lately. But she may see him on Monday!
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

Agent Okra
Prepubescent

Unread post by Agent Okra » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:22 pm

My wife's BF usually just stays the night at our house. I love having her after they've had sex and the anticipation is an incredibly erotic experience for me. She has orgasms with him, then orally with me and, sometimes, again when we fuck - if I can last long enough at that point or, if there's a second go. ;)
From time to time, they go out of town for concerts or to the beach, either with other friends or alone for up to a week or so. It's interesting because the other friends they go with are often around us all, so they know what's going on. They seem fine with it and talk about the trips just like it's perfectly normal, which I appreciate and enjoy.
I like it better when I'm physically involved at some point in the evening but am perfectly fine with her having the time away with him. It's also a turn-on for me and she always tells me how much she appreciates it.

Agt. O