New Territory

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

New Territory

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:43 am

I’m parking this here, as this sub-forum seems like the best place for a topic of this nature.

My wife, KK, and I have been doing the hot wife thing for more than twenty years. Up to the pandemic, KK’s pattern has always revolved around variety - her preference, at least on the surface appeared to center on enjoying strange cock as often as possible.

Very seldom would she engage in a repeat encounter; even in those circumstances it was rare she’d be with the same guy more than twice. In part, it was an avoidance strategy that worked bidirectionally. The variety was a means of keeping emotional distance between KK and male partners, placing things squarely in the “just sex” domain.

There have always been exceptions. KK’s had a few ‘steady’ partners, however physical distance always limited the frequency that KK was able to hook up with these more steady lovers.

Since the pandemic has been on the wane, things have changed, and I find myself in an unexpected place - we seem to have evolved into a poly relationship, four men and one woman, cohabitating, enjoying an extremely sex-centered mutual relationship.

The first stage of this developed around a guy I introduced KK to - her ‘boyfriend’ Andy. He was (now divorced) married when I made the intro, I figured “safe” in the sense that married guys in hot wife encounters don’t generally leave their wives, and thus don’t form significant emotional bonds. I was wrong.

It is a total surprise to me in many dimensions; Andy was the first to move in on a long-term basis and become a member of the household.

Shortly after, we gained another live-in, David. I’m going to avoid much underlying detail to prevent triggering the overly sensitive, David and KK have had a lifelong sexual and emotional relationship. This addition to the household has been both challenging and erotic.

The final, most recent addition is a younger man, turning nineteen soon, a guy I introduced KK to, essentially seducing him into our circle. He’s more part-time with us as opposed to permanent (whatever that means) live-in, as he travels about half of each month for his job. Paul gave up his apartment, and “base camps” with us when he’s not traveling.

So in addition to KK and I, her three “boyfriends” are now live-in, constantly accessible sexually, and actively engaged in keeping her emotionally and sexually satisfied.

I’m more surprised by this evolution, especially given KK’s long-term lean toward variety, than I am concerned or bothered by it.

Focusing on the sex, rather than the pragmatics and mundane stuff, KK now has one or more men almost instantly available for sex, ranging from intimate, romantic one-on-one to kinky fetish sessions, and best of all, what amounts to essentially a built-in impromptu gang-band situation.

As just one simple example, last night, I watched KK enjoy an intimate, three on one mini-bang with Paul, David, and Andy, focused totally on KK’s orgasms. Watching the four of them fucking, sucking, kissing, touching and summing is off-the-rails amazing. The scene is simultaneously erotic, sensual, nasty-dirty - a sensory overload. I enjoyed a morning wake-up call, with KK sandwiched in between me and Andy, taking advantage of the post-bang afterglow.

One of the other benefits is Paul’s connections to several younger, horny men. Within a 24-hour “call to duty,” we can have a five or six man crew in hand to drive KK into an orgasmic frenzy, from pulling a train, one-on-one sex to dog-pile gang-banging.

This living situation has enhanced our lives in unexpected ways. There is lots of positive energy that comes from being in a more or less constant state of sexual arousal, with opportunity to satisfy that desire. One, or sometimes more of us are constantly on-hand to pleasure KK, from raw fucking to romantic play; kissing, making out, foreplay, teasing…

I still don’t know where this is headed, or how long this situation will persist. Truthfully, there’s something new every day that crops up, from adjustment to acceptance to a novel sexuality discovery.

I’m by no means an expert on the poly theme or lifestyle, mostly just sort of floating and bobbing along in a sea of unexplored experiences.

zorro
OHW Addict

Re: New Territory

Unread post by zorro » Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:05 am

I am envious. A live-in stable of immediately available guys for a thoroughly sexual woman. Very erotic for those of us who are turned on by a female taking her pleasure.
How do the guys get along? Are there same-sex involvement issues?
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:27 am

zorro wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:05 am
I am envious. A live-in stable of immediately available guys for a thoroughly sexual woman. Very erotic for those of us who are turned on by a female taking her pleasure.
We all get along, incredibly smoothly in both day-to-day life, and sexually. Me, Andy, and Paul are comfortably bisexual. I gave up on the labels thing a long time ago. David is a little less comfortable, in part due to negative past-life experiences, but he's learning to fit in.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:56 am

@jw_kk: Awesome.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:36 am

jw_kk wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:27 am
zorro wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:05 am
We all get along, incredibly smoothly in both day-to-day life, and sexually. Me, Andy, and Paul are comfortably bisexual. I gave up on the labels thing a long time ago. David is a little less comfortable, in part due to negative past-life experiences, but he's learning to fit in.
that's so wonderful that you all are getting along so well!! :up:

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:51 am

Envy you, it looks stable arrangement for the moment. During COVID times we had live in boyfriend with us as he lost his business and home due to restrictions.

So naturally from boyfriend he was promoted like co-husband and co-cuck. Men were faithful to the wife but she was able to play in case of opportunity.

It was great that we were open ro some bi play, especially when she was engaged outside home.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:24 am

Interesting arrangement. Would love to hear more details.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:49 am

trecital wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:24 am
same here! maybe you could coax them out of hiding lol :lol:

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:07 am

trecital wrote:
KK's relationship with both David, and Andy is a blend of romantic and sexual. Sometimes when they are together, it is lovemaking - something clearly beyond just sex and fucking.

Paul is mostly a boy-toy for KK. I really enjoy MFM threesome sex with Paul and KK, because it's just so fucking hot. The three of us can be completely uninhibited, just enjoying the wet, sloppy sucking, fucking and skin contact.

Having three other men, along side me, fucking my wife regularly is fascinating, depraved, and fantastic.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:20 am

jw_kk wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:07 am
trecital wrote:
KK's relationship with both David, and Andy is a blend of romantic and sexual. Sometimes when they are together, it is lovemaking - something clearly beyond just sex and fucking.

Paul is mostly a boy-toy for KK. I really enjoy MFM threesome sex with Paul and KK, because it's just so fucking hot. The three of us can be completely uninhibited, just enjoying the wet, sloppy sucking, fucking and skin contact.

Having three other men, along side me, fucking my wife regularly is fascinating, depraved, and fantastic.
I can't wait for the day when that will happen for us!!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:27 am

Me too!!