two husbands

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Iwatchherplay
Player

two husbands

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:43 am

They fucked with such passion that not only did she have strong feelings for him but he had strong feelings for her also. It was ok with me. It was awesome to watch her enjoying getting fucked by him the same way she enjoyed getting fucked by me. They fucked like husband and wife. This time I could watch it from a distance, From a different perspective. She lifted her hips as he went deep in her and curled her toes. I wondered if she did the same thing for me. I knew she lifted her hips but there was no way I could see her curl her toes. I'm sure it's a common expression, especially here, that it's called fucking back. In other words she is not just laying there and taking it. I love women who do that. That was one of the reasons I decided to marry her.

It was an amazing experience for both of us. Her love for me grew deeper. It was no problem talking her into doing it with him again. And again. The three of us started going on dates together. Restaurants, bars, parks, festivals.... To her it was like having two husbands.

I began leaving the room to give them time alone. Just the two of them without me being there watching.

dcr216
Virgin

Re: two husbands

Unread post by dcr216 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:18 pm

Poly seems much better than hookups. Kinda gross, promiscuity.
32 male

looking for an mfm relationship

dcr216
Virgin

Unread post by dcr216 » Mon May 01, 2023 5:38 pm

Anyone near Chicago looking for an actual mfm relationship? 32 male here
32 male

looking for an mfm relationship

BeNatural
Trainable

Unread post by BeNatural » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:16 pm

dcr216 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:18 pm
Poly seems much better than hookups. Kinda gross, promiscuity.
Aw, heck! Don't shame anyone here that prefers to experience new lovers more often. I've been dating in a poly community for over 10 years. I could throw some criticisms in that direction too.

There's no one way to do cuckolding, or an open relationship, etc..... We all have our preferences.
43 yr old single guy with many years of experience in non-monogamy in TX.

Myuniversewithin
Trainable

Unread post by Myuniversewithin » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:00 pm

Title is interesting and the way you explained your experience.

You any time felt jealous seeing their bonding and passion towards each other .. your wife and him?

CaliLondon
Trainable

Unread post by CaliLondon » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:35 am

We didn't start out with the idea of two husbands but that seems like the way we are headed. After thinking about it for years with having another male join us in bed and taking some baby steps to test things such as jealousy, we put an ad in Feeld and met someone. We were not looking for a BFF, but on the other hand did not want a one night stand. (A little bit of background, I'm 68 and have had a few health issues such as cancer which have affected my performance, and my wife is 55). Since April we've met Neil at least 15 times and the relationship is evolving.

When we first started playing, I was there for the whole time either joining in or watching. What I found was I was getting my enjoyment over watching my wife with Neil – my wife says that he is the best lover she has ever had.

It hit me that my physically being in the room with them was keeping them from enjoying each other fully with the seduction aspect which both love doing. Now, I give them the first 90 minutes or so to themselves and watch via two obviously placed cameras. She greets him like a lover when he comes in and they normally go into the kitchen for small talk and light petting which very slowly leads to more. Often they have sex in the kitchen and them move into the living room for fun on the couch.

After they've satisfied themselves, they go upstairs and I join them in bed. Neil stays for about another 45 minutes to an hour and then leaves.

I asked my wife yesterday how she saw her relationship with Neil, eg, a hotwife, she said no, it's a poly relationship; Neil and I both satisfy different needs that she has.

My wife and I went into this thinking that if would be next to impossible to have sex with someone on a regular basis and not have an attachment to them. And to be honest, if she didn't, I'd think there was something wrong with her. For her, she has no desire to add an additional male into the mixture figuring she struck gold with Neil.

I've never felt any jealousy seeing their bonding and passion towards each other. I'm not sure how I'd feel if I ever hear the 'L' word between them (though in passion my wife tells him: "I love your cock in me."

For Neil, what he gets out of this is an escape from his regular life. He has a teen daughter in a mental hospital, a demanding ex-wife who seems a bit nuts herself, and a demanding job.

Like I said, we're evolving but for right now we're enjoying the journey.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:33 pm

I had to look and see if my husband posted this lol sounds like us, and I actually mentioned to him tonight I wished my lover would live with us.
It would make things so much easier! I love having that life that’s like having two husbands.
My hubby works a lot, my lover is single so for 29 years, he has taken me to concerts, dinners. Etc. where hubby doesn’t have time for those things, I still get too!
We get together for dinners, cookouts, and occasional threesomes! 😉
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:46 am

Natatude wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:33 pm
I had to look and see if my husband posted this lol sounds like us, and I actually mentioned to him tonight I wished my lover would live with us.
It would make things so much easier! I love having that life that’s like having two husbands.
My hubby works a lot, my lover is single so for 29 years, he has taken me to concerts, dinners. Etc. where hubby doesn’t have time for those things, I still get too!
Natatude its sounds to me like you are describing a poly relationship. Part of poly is the idea of addition, not subtraction. Maybe the three of you together equal more than the sum of the parts? That sounds ideal to me. And 29 years sounds like commitment!
Last edited by Laveenguy on Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Craig

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:51 am

Iwatchherplay, sorry, I wasn’t meaning to hijack your thread. Your post also speaks to the ideal and potentials of polyamory. I think you are a lucky guy.
Craig

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:04 am

Actually, a great question. I doubt there is a strict boundary beyond which an emotionally engaged NCM relationship with an extra person becomes polyamorous.
There is plenty of room for individuals (and couples) to define what polyamory means for them. In fact, the most interesting question is how couples who self-define as polyamorous have come to that conclusion. The criteria for the self-definition is the most interesting.

My wife has gone over 13 years to become demisexual, that is, needing to have an emotional connection to her lovers. Very different than from the start when it was the more the merrier. She no longer will fuck any man she does not feel considerable fondness for. There have been some posters on this site who want their wives to only fuck other guys but have no feelings for the guy attached to the cock. I doubt it is human nature for a woman to have multiple excellent sexual experiences with a guy without developing some feelings for him. Ultimately this is an unrealistic and perhaps even cruel expectations. We have found over time that the more fondness, the better the sex.

We have had a regular for the past 5 years, and there is great fondness. But I wouldn't say the relationship is polyamorous because it is basically FWB with demisexual sex rather than a deep life involvement with the extra guy. That makes sense to me.

I would also say that a triad is unnecessary for polyamory even though it can enhance the experience for everyone involved.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:09 am

Zorro makes some good points.
Craig

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:43 am

We thought the "two husbands" approach was what we wanted too. It took a while to find a single guy she liked enough to bring into the house full time. We tried it for two weeks (our girls were with their dad during part of the summer) and it didn't turn out anything like what we thought. The sex was off the charts, but we all suffered from the "close quarters" effect and there was some awkward times. The experiment only lasted a week and a half. One issue we hadn't counted on: when she had to pee in the night, she had to climb over one of us and it woke us up. :-)))))) Serious.

We came to understand that with kids and jobs, two husbands in the same house in the same bedroom every night wasn't going to work out. What we really wanted but didn't yet understand was a primary lover for her living nearby, taking her on "dates" or traveling with her, - sleeping with her several nights each week in our marital bed while I slept elsewhere in the house. THIS was the fantasy (most of it - leaving out the "seconds" and "cleaning" stuff, which my wife wanted as much as I did), but it's difficult to implement and many guys she'd consider for a lover just couldn't deal with it.

Integrating a lover into our marriages is not easy when there's jobs, kids, family, etc. I just don't think most of us could do it at this level and I'd love to hear how some couples have pulled it off as the idea of my wife having sex every night with her primary sex partner is beyond sexy to me.

CaliLondon wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:35 am
We didn't start out with the idea of two husbands but that seems like the way we are headed. After thinking about it for years with having another male join us in bed and taking some baby steps to test things such as jealousy, we put an ad in Feeld and met someone. We were not looking for a BFF, but on the other hand did not want a one night stand. (A little bit of background, I'm 68 and have had a few health issues such as cancer which have affected my performance, and my wife is 55). Since April we've met Neil at least 15 times and the relationship is evolving.

When we first started playing, I was there for the whole time either joining in or watching. What I found was I was getting my enjoyment over watching my wife with Neil – my wife says that he is the best lover she has ever had.

It hit me that my physically being in the room with them was keeping them from enjoying each other fully with the seduction aspect which both love doing.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:07 am

Iwatchherplay wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:43 am
They fucked with such passion that not only did she have strong feelings for him but he had strong feelings for her also. It was ok with me. It was awesome to watch her enjoying getting fucked by him the same way she enjoyed getting fucked by me. They fucked like husband and wife. This time I could watch it from a distance, From a different perspective. She lifted her hips as he went deep in her and curled her toes. I wondered if she did the same thing for me. I knew she lifted her hips but there was no way I could see her curl her toes. I'm sure it's a common expression, especially here, that it's called fucking back. In other words she is not just laying there and taking it. I love women who do that. That was one of the reasons I decided to marry her.

It was an amazing experience for both of us. Her love for me grew deeper. It was no problem talking her into doing it with him again. And again. The three of us started going on dates together. Restaurants, bars, parks, festivals.... To her it was like having two husbands.

I began leaving the room to give them time alone. Just the two of them without me being there watching.
IWHP - Any update? :shock:

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:42 am

This scenario is very much like my Filipina wife, Maricel’s, relationship with her boyfriend, Adam, who has lived with us for years. I’m decades older than my wife, and my libido has waned over the years. I’m happy with sex about every 3 weeks, on average. Adam is around Maricel’s age, and they make love almost daily, and sometimes multiple times a day. I’m never denied, as such, and have sex with my wife as much as I’m able. But Adam has become Maricel’s primary sex partner by default.

Adam is very much part of the family. We do many things together, and often vacation together. In many respects, he’s become Maricel’s second husband. I have a thread linked below that goes into a lot more detail.

DM

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:26 pm

Laveenguy wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:46 am
Natatude wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:33 pm
Natatude its sounds to me like you are describing a poly relationship. Part of poly is the idea of addition, not subtraction. Maybe the three of you together equal more than the sum of the parts? That sounds ideal to me. And 29 years sounds like commitment!
It’s just a thought of mine how it would be easier and nice, however our lives, are not capable of that lifestyle so we stay discreet as much as possible. You can pm me is you would like, so I’m not taking over this post 😊
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723