Does she stay overnight?

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
BeNatural
Trainable

Does she stay overnight?

Unread post by BeNatural » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:09 am

Hi, I just started dating a lovely poly woman that is married. She stays over night with her lovers when time permits.

To the ladies: do you?

Hubbies, does she spend the whole night with a lover sometimes?
43 yr old single guy with many years of experience in non-monogamy in TX.

geoffrya
Experienced

Re: Does she stay overnight?

Unread post by geoffrya » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:16 pm

Most often its early hours when she comes home, but has stayed many nights with various lovers, which makes it all more exciting for me, Has also many times stayed over weekend, ,, twice holiday with other guys once 5 days ,,,one 7 days ,,, that was hard to handle but still exciting

hotwifeluvr
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifeluvr » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Mine spent several days with her first HW lover, and that was pretty damn hot. Part of me loves it, and would love for her to do it more, take a romantic 2-day getaway with him, etc. But it is very intense, and I know that if/when it happens, there will be some unpleasant aspects to it.

BeNatural
Trainable

Unread post by BeNatural » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Well, she hasn't stayed the night with me yet. She has stayed with her other lover many times, but I'm new, and we just haven't had the chance yet since we've become more serious. Her husband is supportive of it, and he stays overnight with a lover too. They aren't exactly a hotwife/cuckold couple, but she just learned about the fantasies this year, and she asked me to tell her about the hotwife scene.
43 yr old single guy with many years of experience in non-monogamy in TX.

MrBear
Prepubescent

Unread post by MrBear » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:43 pm

She spends the night often, but that is only because she has a long-term boyfriend whom she trusts.

Max

Unread post by Max » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:57 am

They have gone away together many times. There is excitement and trepidation. He just took her to New York City for her birthday. She loves New York. A couple of times all three of us have spent the night together. It is hot to watch them. I have never seen her as horny as she gets when she is with him. It is a joy to watch.

nuelune
Prepubescent

Unread post by nuelune » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:12 pm

This is something that she has expressed an interest in exploring. She does not have the right out-of-town friend right now, but is seeking one in one of her favorite cities, in the hope that she will have the chance to have some overnight fun with a lover there. Mr. Nue

James Elena
Prepubescent

Unread post by James Elena » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Yes, I stay overnight with Rock about once a month or once every 6 wks. .However, it is NEVER enough. There is nothing as satisfying as spending the night with a lover....indulging in each other all night long...fucking and sucking, then falling asleep for a couple of hours only to start it all over again, over and over, all night long.
Overnights are not James' favorites (he LOVES to sleep and cuddle with me as well :D ), but he knows how much I love spending the night with Rock, and how much Rock pleasures me when we do, so James indulges me.
E.

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:18 pm

I've always had the option to stay overnight, and on the same basis as whether I would stay overnight with my sister (who lives a long way away from me now) and adult niece (who also lives far away).

No difference. It's just factored into the overall "family" schedule exactly like an overnight visit to a relative would be.

cum4me
Virgin

Unread post by cum4me » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:14 am

Having openly admitting to being more "Poly" in my thinking and ability to love others simulatanously, than my wife is. It may now sound a bit self serving if not hypocritical for me to say I have a pretty big issue with sleepovers. Just from the stand point of nobodys at or looks their personal best in the middle of the night... especially after forty. :lol: There would have to be more going on than just the desire to wake up and fuck some more in my opinion. The cuddling, the closeness, the morning breath...etc. Changes of clothes in other places, closet space, bathroom space being shared, her toothbrush in his sink....I'm working myself up into a frenzy here just thinking about it. Yeah, the mental Poly concept of loving more, no problemo-but I'm not down with giving up more of her to anyone else. :evil: Is it being greedy or selfish probably, I dont really care, somethings I want as mine. In the time since we've been living together or married(1993)I can count on one hand how many times we've not slept together, without using my thumb or pinkie. Two were the births of our daughter than son and the other the passing of my mother last year when I had to stay overnight in New York. I understand people need to spend periods of time away for work related matters, that must be hard enough. But I simply can imagine doing so for personal pleasure or to be with another person. I'm not dissing anyone that does, so sorry if it's coming across that way. It's just not for me, that's all.

We have discussed this on occasion and I can even think of all the rules and boundaries that have fallen by the wayside, but this one is still firmly in place. She's 'floated' it out there with a lover or two from a practical perspective, they live or work in proximity to where she would need to be or go the next day... Was it anything more than that, who knows besides her, maybe she was feeling my up.(oops out) ;) When I spent a snowy evening over my lover's house, laying comfortably next to her in bed high on that wonderful afterglow of hot passionate sex. I thought as I got somewhat sleepy lying there of staying over. It was a "thought" of more being tired than a "feeling" of wanting to stay the night with her. I kissed her good night got up, got dressed and off to home and Donna did I go. Not only was that not a option agreed upon by us, it also wasn't where I wanted to close my eyes or worse open my eyes the next morning...no offense to my friend. It's just not where I feel that I belong. Home is where the heart is, it's also where I lay my head and close my eyes at night cuddled up in bed with my baby... Does she feel the same way, maybe? I think so, yes. She was in a similar situation and to me did she come home to even when her friend asked her to stay with him. Will this ever change, hard to say since alot has in the past two years already since we've been open to new understandings and ways of being. I can't or won't say there's no way but for now, at this moment in time-I'm happy that it's one thing we both mutually want to keep to ourselves. :D
Love to love her

Mrs_Butterfly
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Mrs_Butterfly » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:32 am

Once in a while I sleep over, but rarely and mostly for convenience. I must be old, for I have yet to partake in an all night pleasure session with just cat naps in between.

I have permission for a weekend getaway, but have yet to really take advantage of that. Any weekends I have had have involved someone having commitments the next day so we couldn't basque in the enjoyment of each other.

And, yes, cum4me, there is always the uneasiness of life's little routines that is a discomfort level.

With Mr B having been gone for months at a time throughout our marriage, not sleeping in the same bed has never been an issue.
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
Proverb

Mrs Butterfly

ETX2
Prepubescent

Unread post by ETX2 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:17 am

My wife had her first sleep-over with her new playmate a couple of weeks ago, and she loved it. She said she enjoyed waking from a deep, erotic dream to find herself in an unfamiliar bed with a solid young body slipping between her parted legs and mounting her for yet another session. I also enjoyed seeing her come home to me late in the morning with tousled hair, tender breasts and a sleepy, satisfied smile on her face.

They are hoping to do it again later this week, but his brutal work schedule, and the fact that he lives two hours away, makes planning difficult.

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:38 pm

ETX2 wrote:My wife had her first sleep-over with her new playmate a couple of weeks ago, and she loved it. She said she enjoyed waking from a deep, erotic dream to find herself in an unfamiliar bed with a solid young body slipping between her parted legs and mounting her for yet another session. I also enjoyed seeing her come home to me late in the morning with tousled hair, tender breasts and a sleepy, satisfied smile on her face.

They are hoping to do it again later this week, but his brutal work schedule, and the fact that he lives two hours away, makes planning difficult.
The best of luck, from me, to all three of you!!!

;) ;) ;)

Mia

sexwithstrangers
Prepubescent

Unread post by sexwithstrangers » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:17 pm

My wife is sleeping over tonight for the first time!! I cannot sleep. This is stil very new.

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:42 am

sexwithstrangers wrote:My wife is sleeping over tonight for the first time!! I cannot sleep. This is stil very new.
Be sure to let us know how it went, SWS.

I hope it was not only very new, but also very good for you both.

:)

Mia

Max

Unread post by Max » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:58 pm

My wife has gone away overnight with her lover many times. It was hard foe me at first but it got easier. She loves the sleep overs so how can I deny her? She is always very appreciative when she comes back.

gotch1957
Prepubescent

Unread post by gotch1957 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:23 am

Talking from the receiver standpoint. Back in the early 80's when I was in the Navy, stationed @ Norfolk, I met an older married woman at a bar one nite. After seeing each other about 5 months I was getting ready to do a 6 month cruise so I had to give up my apt. Now, she had never stayed overnite at my apt before but she got a motel room at a discount rate in Va Beach for 30 days. All but a few of those 30 days she stayed the nite. To add more intrugue to this episode I was a mid-level enlisted guy and her husband was a senior Officer at Oceana. I don't know why, but I asked her to take care of my "new" car while I was away. When I got back, she was there waiting for me with my car intact {plus a few miles} but with a blue [Officer] sticker in place of my red [Enlisted] sticker.

After asking her about this she said that some friends of her husband had seen her driving it to the "O" Club and ratted her out [or so they thought]. Evidently he pulled some strings and got a blue sticker to cover my red one to stop the busy bodys. After I got back I only had about 6 months left before transferring so I left it on. She and I parted ways as friends when I transferred.

mrs_palmetto

Unread post by mrs_palmetto » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:59 pm

I do when the lover and I plan a trip or something like that, it's a little hard other wise... Over nights are fun! ;) It's nice to wake up in the middle of the night and go again... :D Also fun to see who starts it... :twisted: Maybe a lil sore the next day but it's the good kinda sore..LMAO

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:23 am

My wife takes trips with lovers, stays overnight, spends weekends together-there really is no limit.

kcmarriedcouple
Virgin

Unread post by kcmarriedcouple » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:48 pm

MrsJ has not spent the night yet, but said she might sometime.
MrJ

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:15 am

Hmmm I thought I had already posted in this thread but apparently it was in another one...

Well, the hw hasn't really gone out to play in the past 6+ months but at the time where she was very active; hmmm lets see..

Began in 2005 and her first experience was an overnighter. After that, she had many experiences where I would go pick her up at her lover(s) place late at night and bring her home or she'd simply get dropped off at home, now this was a bit more common. I'd say she would spend the night with other men at their place at least 4-5 times a month. In the 5 years she's been a hotwife, she has stayed at least 3-4 times for a whole week-long period with her out-of-state lover and other lovers as well. This is not counting her getting her own apartment with her boyfriend.

MrBear
Prepubescent

Unread post by MrBear » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:26 am

ucaneffher wrote:This is not counting her getting her own apartment with her boyfriend.
Seriously? That's awesome! How did that come about, if you don't mind me asking?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:36 pm

MrBear wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:This is not counting her getting her own apartment with her boyfriend.
Seriously? That's awesome! How did that come about, if you don't mind me asking?

Dang I thought I told you about that on AIM last time we were chatting.. you even said it was too much into the cuck side for ya! or am I mixing something up here?

MrBear
Prepubescent

Unread post by MrBear » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Nope, wasn't me. I don't even have AIM. There's another user with a similar name, though- maybe it ws him?

mrs_palmetto

Unread post by mrs_palmetto » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:32 pm

rypmar7 wrote:My wife takes trips with lovers, stays overnight, spends weekends together-there really is no limit.
And I bet she just loves your face for allowing her the freedom to do so.. Nothing like a hot little get away to get the blood boiling!! And over-nights are SOOO exciting!!

ucaneffher wrote: This is not counting her getting her own apartment with her boyfriend.
:shock: :o Do what? Own apartment with the bf? How does that work? Do they actually live together? OR is it a place they rent to met up for sex to cancel out on the cost of hotel visits and such because they see each other so often? Do explain the reason behind it.... I can't say I'd understand the need for it if he lives close and your apartment/house is near by.. Is it his apartment he rents to see her??? Alot of cheaters will buy a "summer home" or a "flat" near work and tell the wife it's so they don't have to drive home if they have to go back to work so soon.. That makes more sense. What's the reason?