Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:25 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: difficulty logon to Chat
Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:09 pm 
Trainable

I get into login but it doesn't recognise my password when I send the Forgot Password message nothing comes to my mail?

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:13 pm 
Trainable

Some problem!

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:44 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Aandl37 wrote:
Some problem!
when I try to login to chat a new page comes up it doesn't recognise my password details and appears to be linked to facebook has it been hacked

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:28 pm 
2 Bit Whore

I have the same problem...what is the fix?

kik tmanpass33

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:45 am 
2 Bit Whore

mwc33 wrote:
I have the same problem...what is the fix?

can admin comment I requested help a week ago

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:06 am 
OHW Addict

Sure admin can comment but it will not do any good because OHW has nothing to do with the chat. We only provide a link to it. JZMatrix owns it and he should reply to you as long as you post your problems in the Feedback.

A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:24 am 
Experienced

The chat system was upgraded/replaced on 01/02/2017 (for numerous reasons, feel free to PM me and I'll explain), as such you need to register on the new system as a new user (and click on the confirmation link that will be sent to you via email).

During registration, if you don't provide a valid email address, you won't receive the confirmation email and thus not be able to fully access the system. (Also, unconfirmed accounts will drop out of the system after a period of time). Every attempt is made to review email bounces in the event a typo is made, but blatantly invalid emails (ex. nomail@for.me) can't be corrected and since it's not a correct email to start there's no way to reach out to you to validate and activate your account.

The 'Facebook' link was/is an optional means of authentication, allowing people (if they desire) to authenticate with Facebook and thus authenticate into the system. It's rarely used and doesn't change the ability to register for a 'normal' account and just ignore the Facebook button (which will most likely be removed shortly assuming nobody is using it for their account).

When you bring up the new system there is a lot of information on the main page, though it's worth a quick read-through. It explains the issue with invalid email addresses, as well as provides my email address as I (unfortunately) don't receive general feedback notifications from AllenGT's system and thus not always aware of when someone is experiencing difficulties, resulting in (at times, extended) delays in responding and trying to help.

You can also PM me here (which does send notifications) for faster response times.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:41 am 
2 Bit Whore

thanks

kik tmanpass33

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:32 pm 
Prepubescent

When I attempt to sign into chat, I get the following message. Fatal error: Call to a member function getRow() on null in /var/www/hotwife.community/inc/utils.inc.php on line 452

Please help.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:58 pm 
2 Bit Whore

phxcouple02 wrote:
When I attempt to sign into chat, I get the following message. Fatal error: Call to a member function getRow() on null in /var/www/hotwife.community/inc/utils.inc.php on line 452

Please help.

I cant login either why ? I have no idea I'm not new member
why the change?

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:51 pm 
Experienced

@phxcouple02 there were a few growing pains cropping up with sporadic issues. I'm expecting all of those items to be fixed now and you shouldn't be having any issues now.

Quite a few folks have emailed under the impression that registering here (on the forum) is the same as registering on the chat and it's one account for both systems. The Chat and Forum systems are not connected and a separate registration is required for both systems. I have gotten a bit behind on emails for those who have emailed me for Chat system issues, and expect to be catching up on any outstanding emails by this weekend.

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:55 pm 
Experienced

@geoffrya There were numerous reasons on why the previous chat system had to be replaced. Biggest issue was a number of bugs in the system and the company that wrote the system disappeared without warning or any notice leaving a system with issues and no means of fixing of updating the system. The new system may have a bit of a learning curve as it greatly exceeds the capabilities of the previous system, though a lot of people who are regulars in there are more than happy to answer questions (main room is #generalDiscussions), and I'm working on getting online more often (plus this system supports offline PMs removing the need to always be online to get and respond to messages).