Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:51 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Mobile site question
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:04 am 
Trainable

When I'm using my phone and scrolling the hotties section, I have to click a photo to enlarge it. After I minimize the pic, the page will jump back to the very top of the page, even if the photo was the last link on the page. I hope this makes sense.

Is this a mobile version problem, or my phone's problem? Thanks for the help. Love your site.

Post subject: Re: Mobile site question
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:59 pm 
OHW Addict

I've seen this problem too, with Chrome on my Asus ZenPad tablet. I haven't noticed it on my Galaxy S6, though I don't often bother eith pics on ghe phone due to the small image size. So I've been suspecting it's more the phone than this site, but haven't yet investigated it enough to say for sure.

Post subject: Re: Mobile site question
Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:44 pm 
Player

When you tap (or click) on a thumbnail, you're actually navigating to a new webpage with just the photo, enlarged.

When you tap (or click) back, your web browser is navigating back to the prior webpage. At this point, different web browsers have different behavior with respect to retaining the scroll position of the prior page. Some do it (most desktop browsers), some do not (most mobile browsers). The iOS (Safari) browser also has the same behavior.

In short, there's nothing that can be done by this website or any other website to alter that unwanted behavior.