HotWife recruiting her friends?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: HotWife recruiting her friends?

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon May 01, 2023 5:11 pm

farmwife89 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 4:04 pm
I broke it off after close to a yr when he moved away but have since been in tro to a man that has became my second lover
FW89 - Like the trailers at the movies, you are just such a tease. :P :P :( :(

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Mon May 01, 2023 10:46 pm

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Would love to hear how did you find the second guy.

farmwife89
Virgin

Unread post by farmwife89 » Sun May 07, 2023 3:48 pm

Thanks Pecannut and the many others. You have all helped me in telling my story, or I should say the story of my sweet sharing husband, my first lover, my encouraging girl friend and myself. All are and were an important part of my life in this transition.As is this great web site, that opened my eyes, and made me feel that i was normal to folks like you.
My first lover was set up basically by my girl friend and her lover, The man who became my lover for close to a year taught me a lot, respected me and yes pushed my limits way beyond what I or hubby would have felt possible. When he left for another job, we totally cut ties, figuring it was hard enough to part but needed to start fresh. I at first missed him, and I assume he missed me, but in time, i went back to normal being with only hubby. BUt in time, hubby brought up me finding a new lover, wanted to know was i interested, did i miss the risk of dating in public, etc. I at first said no, then said yes i did. I told him it had changed something in me, and i may never be the same. I warn others of considering doing this hot wife life, to realize it may change you forever.
So you realize we ranch, have rural freinds and family, and decretion was so important. He asked, if i had a man i had eyed ,, i admitted i had a guy i knew, and hubby knew and that had always looked at me, since we met him a yr or so before. This is important, hubby said he approved of the man's social stature, his professional approach to life, and yes felt he was one sexy hot looking man. To hear hubby say that meant a lot. Also, i realized then that hubby knew what a good looking man was, he is not gay and i do not think bi, but he hit it on the nail when he said the guy was a "sexy hot looking man". I told hubby, I was interested in seeing if there was a way this man and i could maybe touch bases and feel out the possibilities. We remember how a social setting was the first way we met and got aquanted with the first lover. I and hubby got to thinking, took a month or so, but we had a plan, that happened by chance. My parents ranch with my brother, not too far away, they host a fall party when all the work is done. I asked mom if i could help her like i do every yr with preparations. She said sure, and when it came time to send invites, i made sure to get the guys address and email and send an invite. I told mom i have met him and knew he would fit in. I had met him but only professionally. He was divorced, newer to area and well would not suspect anything. I felt a bit guilty as i mailed the invites, esp his that i hand wrote. And i told him i was helping mom and for him to email back if he could make the party. In less than three days i get an email, saying sure and that he rembered me from the 4-H sale he and i had worked at , at the county fair. That made me feel so good and possubly attrative to him. mmmmmmmmmmm i made sure i walked by his office, the next day, and mmm funny thing it was when he was stepping out to go to lunch, andyes we talked, got aquanted and yes, i had fixed up a bit to look mmmm farm girl sexy. , Yes i was trying hard. As i said see you at party, i reached out touched his arm and looked him in the eyes, he responded, or i think he did.
well in two weeks the party was held and again, i made sure he felt welcome and got intro to parents, and my hubby. But i told hubby not to hang on me, esp since i was the host sort of with mom. As the band started, i made sure to drag the new guy onto the dance floor and had a couple of dances, , the last being slower and yes, we talked and he thanked me a lot. As the party started slowing, i made sure he knew hubby headed home to change some irriagion water, and that i would be around to see guests off and i made sure he knew i knew he was there. As he got ready to leave he thanked my parents and i walked him to his truck, and as we stopped at truck i said i enjoyed and he said he did also. i was brazen and said lets to lunch sometime, he looked at me, and said sure, with our with out hubby, i said either,but i would llike to know him better, he looked at me and smiled. Then out of blue, sort of he leaned in kissed me and said, ok, y ou will hear from me next week. i was on cloud nine, and i feel he knew it.
Yes on tuesday, i get an email, said can you do lunch next day or two, i said i can, but hubby is gone, and he sent back a smiley face and said today?, I said it is a date with the farmers wife, he smiled back.
The date was all nerves for both of us, hubby knew but was not invited by me, andyes he was out of town, ha ha not realy but made a good story, We meet at nice private rural restraunt and out of blue again he said, i noticed you for a long time, and i noticed you seemed to be close to a certain man, and he mentionied first lover by name. I put my hand on his arm and said yes, we dated and yes hubby knew.Aboout a foot of ice was broken, and he said, would you like to see me from time to time, see if we click, i said yes. THen i confessed and said i was the one that had him invited to parents ranch party. I found it almost too easy and he seemed so ready, hubby or not to start seeing me. This time whe he walked me to my truck, he kissed me hard, pulled me to him, and when it was over he looked me in the eyes, and said, make sure hubby emails or calls me, ok?
I agreed, wondering would hubby be ok, with this happening all over again. The guy was self assured almost cocky, yes, i feel he was an alpha male, much like the first lover, maybe more so.
On the way home, i worried, what about hubby. And as i walked in door hubby was sitting at counter, and we talked.He said i was very pretty and sexy in the sun dress i wore, showing off my legs and tanned body. He asked did the guy kiss you, i said yes and that i opened my mouth and let him tongue me, even. I said it was a long sexy kiss. I then broke the news the guy wanted to hear from hubby, and i said i wanted him to call the guy in the next few hours. I left for long horse back ride and when i got home hubby said he had called , talked and told the guy when he asked, that it was ok if i dated the guy from time to time.
The guy said he knew i had dated the other guy, that he was single, divorced and that he would try all he could to keep things decrete. He did tell hubby that he knew and a few folks from his business knew that i had dated the other guy for quite awhile. That sort of shocked us, we thought we had been so sneaky. This was the brazen part, the guy then told hubby as they parted the call, to have me call and he would set up a date with me soon. I felt that was cheap then i thought no that was a way to make sure i was as hot for him as he was for me. I waited two days, long days lol, and then called him , yup we had a date that evening, again hubby was gone and i wanted freedom of not worrying about hubby.
I wll tell you more, if interested, This first planned date was in nov 2022 and yes, we are fucking, bare and so much loving being lovers. And yes like the first lover, hubby is enjoying me dating and getting his share of fresh cream pies , if he happens to be home when i get home or he gets home after lover has left. It is odd the things that turn onhubby, turn on me, and seems to turn on the lover.
I have a question of folks that read this, my daughter has sort of asked a few times about this man, , should i in time tell her he is my lover, and daddy knows. She is single, out of college now, working on her own. So an adult.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun May 07, 2023 6:25 pm

I say tell her everything so its out in the open. You certainly dont want her to find out through other people or accidentally. If not at first, she will understand eventually. Perhaps YOU can recruit her at some point?

farmwife89
Virgin

Unread post by farmwife89 » Mon May 08, 2023 5:36 am

Thanks superb101, i will consider. I talked to hubby on this and he said , hey i get to watch first. So I am talking to Lover this week, to see if we could arrange that type of date. For now, hubby has not watched, guess I am shy that way and had not really considered..
A quick email to Lover this AM, he said he was ok with it, but had not in past. I am his first wife lover, so breaking new ground here a bit.
Superb101, i smiled when you mentioned recruiting my daughter ,, well who knows, but not for now.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon May 08, 2023 6:34 am

farmwife89 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 5:36 am
Thanks superb101, i will consider. I talked to hubby on this and he said , hey i get to watch first. So I am talking to Lover this week, to see if we could arrange that type of date. For now, hubby has not watched, guess I am shy that way and had not really considered..
A quick email to Lover this AM, he said he was ok with it, but had not in past. I am his first wife lover, so breaking new ground here a bit.
Superb101, i smiled when you mentioned recruiting my daughter ,, well who knows, but not for now.
FW89 - Like a duck to water you are! A second successful fishing expedition, reeling in another big one.
Regarding your daughter, you know what she is like with values and discretion, so I guess this should be your guide.
A tiny request. The "guy" thing. Could/would you mind just assigning Lover 1 & Lover 2 and anyone else you might "play" with a made up name or letter? Please. It makes it so much easier for us to follow along as your storey evolves. :???:
Oh and have fun. :up: :D :shock:

farmwife89
Virgin

Unread post by farmwife89 » Mon May 08, 2023 4:08 pm

ok long lurker
lover one joe
lover 2 pete
long lurker are you a stud and have you enjoyed a guy's wife?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon May 08, 2023 4:24 pm

farmwife89 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 4:08 pm
ok long lurker
lover one joe
lover 2 pete
long lurker are you a stud and have you enjoyed a guy's wife?
FW89 - Thank you for Joe and Pete much easier to follow.
A guys wife, hhmm. Sort of. I had a GF who was married, but had moved back to her Mother's house and on the way to a divorce, but before it was finalised. Ssssooo.......?
Stud. We would all like to think we are, while I think I'm ok, I don't think I could honestly classify myself as one.

farmwife89
Virgin

Unread post by farmwife89 » Wed May 24, 2023 9:46 am

any more recruiting ideas from others?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:56 am

This first planned date was in nov 2022 and yes, we are fucking, bare and so much loving being lovers. And yes like the first lover, hubby is enjoying me dating and getting his share of fresh cream pies , if he happens to be home when i get home or he gets home after lover has left. It is odd the things that turn onhubby, turn on me, and seems to turn on the lover.
How wonderful for all three of you. Do you have a thread chronicling your adventures?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:40 am

Although her best friend knew the Player was fucking my wife, to this day I don't know if my wife knew her best friend was also getting screwed by the Player.
Could you ask her?
I'm pretty sure the Player was the one who made both women hot wives.
The friend sounds more like a cheating wife. Did she eventually 'fess up to Hubby and become a bona fide hotwife?

farmwife89
Virgin

Unread post by farmwife89 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:42 am

I thought would update my friends in here. First thanks for support and ideas you all have.
As I mentioned in May,, i have dated the second lover since Nov. of 2022. Yes long term and exclusive with him and of course my sweet sharing husband. My lover took another job across country in July of this yr and I am just now getting where I felt like sharing with my friends in here. I miss him yet,, but getting over it. I enjoy the not juggling two men,,, but miss the extra attention my lover gave me and I feel I gave him.
Being ranchers in rural America,, it is not easy to find a suitable lover,, a decrete man, etc.
Just an update.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:32 pm

farmwife89 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:42 am
I thought would update my friends in here. First thanks for support and ideas you all have.
As I mentioned in May,, i have dated the second lover since Nov. of 2022. Yes long term and exclusive with him and of course my sweet sharing husband. My lover took another job across country in July of this yr and I am just now getting where I felt like sharing with my friends in here. I miss him yet,, but getting over it. I enjoy the not juggling two men,,, but miss the extra attention my lover gave me and I feel I gave him.
Being ranchers in rural America,, it is not easy to find a suitable lover,, a decrete man, etc.
Just an update.
FW89 - Any chance of you flying out to meet up with him or any chance he will be back your way?

farmwife89
Virgin

Unread post by farmwife89 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:49 pm

Long Lurker,,,, we talked about that..Both he, my hubby and I. But I made the decision,, flying across the country is both expensive for us and not convient. Also I want a man that is more responsive ,, not an occasional lover.. Yes selfish maybe.
Thanks for comment

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:58 pm

My wife has not recruited any friends into hotwifing but we have introduced some "vanilla" friends to swinging and nudism.
Our friends know we are nudists and it has been a friendly joke for years. A number of our friends though have grown to enjoy nude hottubbing with us at night. This always leads to some naughty play underwater and blowjobs for the guys sitting on the edge. There has been no interaction between us but we have enjoyed performing in front of them and vice versa.
One couple, who we have been friends with for 25 years saw Ann out with a boyfriend years ago and thought she was cheating. They came to our house the next day to tell me and support me. We had to come clean and tell them that we were swingers and into hotwifing. This led to hours of conversation over a few bottles of wine.
A few months later they told us that they were interested in trying swinging. After a lot of discussion we agreed that we would take them with us to the swinger club we enjoyed.
We booked a hotel in the city and headed in to check-in at 2pm. We had a late lunch and then began to get ready. The girls took over the bathroom and shared a soak in the jaccuzi. They then did each other's make-up and hair and helped each other dress. Being guys we quickly did the 3 "sh's". This preparation resulted in us being nude together for about 3 hours. We then went out to dinner and drinks with the girls looking hot and sexy with a lot of leg and cleavage on show.
After dinner we went to the club. We had a few drinks, played pool together and met other couples. Our friends had decided that they would watch tonight and play on their own. After an hour or so another couple invited us to join them in the hottub. Dee and Steve (our friends) came as well. Everyone stripped off and slipped nude into the water. We chatted and flirted and soon Ann was sitting on the other guy's lap kissing him while his wife did the same with me. After a while we got out, dried off and went to the group room where there were about 10 other couples. Dee and Steve said they would stay in the hottub.
After having fun we went back to soak in the tub. Walking past one of the rooms we saw Dee and Steve in there fucking next to another couple. About 20 minutes later they came back in with the other couple. We were pleasantly surprised when Dee sat on the other guys knee and looked at us with a big smile on her face. It turned out that after we had left they had started chatting with the couple and ended up having a lot of mutual touching underwater and had a softswing in the room.
At the end of the night we went back to the hotel and fucked in front of each other. They have been swingers ever since and regularly join in with our group.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:24 am

My lover took another job across country in July of this yr
So two lovers so far. Two down more to go?

It's par for the course that these affairs come to an end one way or another but it sounds like you all had fun along the way.

How did your hotwifing adventures affect your sex and love life with Hubby regarding frequency, intensity, pillow talk, 'tell alls', your loving relationship and so on?

How is your hotwifing friend doing? Lovers? Adventures? Has she 'recruited' anyone else?