My albeit somewhat short escapade into this LS advice needed

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Sharing One
Experienced

Re: My albeit somewhat short escapade into this LS advice needed

Unread post by Sharing One » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:45 am

Most of sexual fun is mental, so you don't have to hurry up and make a sexual connection with another person too soon. I would recommend spending a lot of time with teasing him, and more pillow talk. Each time you two get together sexually, bring up another fantasy and get him share his fantasy and you share yours. Talk about what you like and make sure you understand the limits of his fantasy. If you proceed slowly making sure you work within each others limitations within the pillow talk, then if or when to do take the plunge, there should not be any hurt feelings. Enjoy the journey and don't put too much stress on yourself.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:17 am

How's it going over there?! Long time no hear from you guys.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:40 am

Hi Jasm,

I noticed that you have thanked us many times for our advice. I wanted to say thank you for yours also! Most (90+%) of the threads here are from men and yes, there is a lot to learn from the variety of stories. However, it is really nice to learn the female perspective from someone like you that is going thru these emotions. Us men usually would tend to jump in head first as we are mostly led by our second head. We don't tend to think of all the things that a woman goes thru when we are hoping that they will enjoy this life style. There are many aspects and fears that you are going thru that sometimes we don't understand.

Of course most would agree here that we want the most happiness for our partner but we think that happiness comes a lot easier than it does for a woman. So thank you for openly sharing your perspective on your emotions and feelings. This helps us as much as our advice could help you!

I'm sure there are many here that are looking forward to hear how things are going with you and your journey. I certainly hope you find a life full of fun and happiness no matter what path you follow.