Teasing the husband

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Teasing the husband

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:20 pm

Hi,
my wife is starting her first dates with a FWB. She will be playing solo and I will not be there. She needs to know different teasing/joking that can be used by the vixen to keep the stag husband interested and excited. Things that can be done BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER each encounter.

Do you know any good list?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Teasing the husband

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:07 am

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:20 pm
Hi,
my wife is starting her first dates with a FWB. She will be playing solo and I will not be there. She needs to know different teasing/joking that can be used by the vixen to keep the stag husband interested and excited. Things that can be done BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER each encounter.

Do you know any good list?
I'm pretty new to all of this, but wouldn't you be the best person to know what can turn on your husband? It's different for different guys. For one guy here it was discovering cigarettes in the ashtray. But maybe you're looking for something more general? Talking about the hunt that you had for the guy you're going out with. Talk with him about what you went through to get where you are with the FWB. Then again you can always talk about sex of any kind and that will always get most husband interested and excited. If I'm way off base please let me know as I want to learn here, too..

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:34 am

In this day and age cell messages are a turn on; they should be veiled and an attempt to hide out in the open

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:35 am

Lingerie deliveries from Amazon

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:37 am

Purchased books like : THE EXPECTANT FATHER and BABY'S FIRST YEARS/Mayo Clinic

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:49 am

emca753 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:37 am
Purchased books like : THE EXPECTANT FATHER and BABY'S FIRST YEARS/Mayo Clinic
Not sure how this book can relate? Please elaborate.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:26 am

The hot wife , if she has a boy toy in college, may desire to have his children, however, the boy toy will be too busy with tuition and studying for proper child rearing; this is where the hot wife can muse openly to her loving supportive husband ;)

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:09 am

One time my wife sent me a selfie of her and her date. She sent the pic so I would know what the guy look like. Yet, it was an unintentional tease for me. I spent the rest of the night looking at the pic and wondering what the guy was doing to my poor wife. When my wife got home I told her how much I looked at the pic. We both looked at the pic while my wife told me how her night went with him. Since then, she will send me an innocent rated G pics whenever she’s out on a date. I’ll get a picture of a restaurant or night club to let me know where she’s at. My favorite pic to get is a picture of a hotel. I know what that picture mean. She’s about to get fucked.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:00 am

bltn1966 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:09 am
One time my wife sent me a selfie of her and her date. She sent the pic so I would know what the guy look like. Yet, it was an unintentional tease for me. I spent the rest of the night looking at the pic and wondering what the guy was doing to my poor wife. When my wife got home I told her how much I looked at the pic. We both looked at the pic while my wife told me how her night went with him. Since then, she will send me an innocent rated G pics whenever she’s out on a date. I’ll get a picture of a restaurant or night club to let me know where she’s at. My favorite pic to get is a picture of a hotel. I know what that picture mean. She’s about to get fucked.
Wow! That's a fun thing. I'm going to ask my sweetie to do the same. In fact I'll copy and past what you said and ask her if she's cool with it.

Ed_Vic
Player

Unread post by Ed_Vic » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:11 am

My wife is an expert teaser. It's kind of the hottest thing for us in this whole thing. We're not into the whole humiliation thing but we both like it when she stokes some jealousy in me since she knows it makes me want her even more and reclaim her that much more intensely. It's hard to give specific suggestions but our thread is full of all the ways she teases and jolts me. We refer to it as her dropping bombs. It makes things explosive.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:26 am

Ed_Vic wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:11 am
My wife is an expert teaser. It's kind of the hottest thing for us in this whole thing. We're not into the whole humiliation thing but we both like it when she stokes some jealousy in me since she knows it makes me want her even more and reclaim her that much more intensely. It's hard to give specific suggestions but our thread is full of all the ways she teases and jolts me. We refer to it as her dropping bombs. It makes things explosive.
I wholeheartedly agree! It makes things go with a BOOM!! lol

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:28 am

Yeah, boom!!!😁😯🙂😳😛🤔👍😋😀