The Birthday Gift?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
naked_fun
Prepubescent

The Birthday Gift?

Unread post by naked_fun » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:01 pm

Hi all,
if you didn't see my introduction we're an early 50's couple with a little hw and swinging experience and new
empty nesters. The last few year have been slow, the pandemic, life etc. I recently had a medical scare, and I've
decided we need to kick things into gear. We've started working out again and putting ourselves out in the scene
but didn't really follow through with anything. Last year a younger guy messaged us(call him Mark) and S took a liking to him.
We messaged him a few more times but S injured herself and we had to cut back until she healed.
A couple months ago we got a message on one of the lifestyle sites from Mark. He said 'Thanks
for the message we definitely should meet up.' Wait, what? I checked the Sent messages and she had messaged him first. Not the first time she's
messaged someone, but it was out of the blue and she rarely goes on the site. We had talked about him a couple
weeks ago, just minor conversation like 'hey remember that guy?'. When she got home we were in the kitchen and I
asked if she had messaged him, and she sheepishly replied 'yes'. Which was surprising because she's a type a
personality, acting sheepish isn't her thing. Really?! I replied as I squeezed by her purposely rubbing my now
growing cock against her ass. To which she grabbed, smiled and said 'I see you approve!' HAHA. I asked 'should I
send him your kik?' and she replied 'Yes'. ugh, I thought I was going to explode. It's a huge turn on when I give
someone her kik and knowing she's going to sexy chat with them. For the next few weeks they continued to message each other, but we could never get our schedules to work for us to meet. Eventually the communication died off, life happens.
Now we're up to speed and near the current situation. Like I mentioned at the start, I was ready to
really kick things off, but didn't want to push her into it. I had stopped asking when we were going to meet Mark because
it just seemed like one thing after another prevented it. About a month ago it popped in my head, my birthday is
coming up. I don't want gifts. I have enough stuff, I want experiences, memories. I text her 'hey what do you
want for Christmas?' I knew she would also ask what I want for Christmas & my birthday (same day). Few moments
later she did just that. I replied 'for my birthday I would like for one of my fantasies to come true, and for
Christmas, just something simple.' She never replied. When she got home I asked her if she got my messages, and
she acknowledged she did. So now I'm brewing. She's playing this hand close to her chest. She mentioned my
Christmas gift a few days ago, but hasn't said anything about my birthday. As I mentioned, the original plan was
for me to be there and watch. A couple weeks ago I sent her a message, if she was willing to get my birthday
gift, it would be OK if she went solo, all I ask is she get some video of it for me. The angst exploded inside
me. Again she didn't reply. Damn I thought, she's really tight lipped about this one. Either she's not
interested or she's plotting. When she got home I asked if she got my message? She said 'I'm pretty sure I could
message him out of the blue.' Shit! Now I'm horny as hell wondering how this all going to play out. The last
couple weeks have been torture. So yesterday I decided to prime the pump. I messaged her one of my fantasies I've
had for a while that she didn't know about. She laughed and said 'how do you have this much time to think of
these things?! But it worked. Later that evening she was definitely horny, she kept rubbing my leg and checking
out a pack of good looking guys next to us.
Today, I logged into our lifestyle account and noticed Mark had looked at our profile. Interesting, he never
really looks at our profile. It only seemed if we looked then he might look back. Did she message him yesterday
after my dirty talk? I have another week to find out what going to happen!

rodturn
Experienced

Re: The Birthday Gift?

Unread post by rodturn » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:35 am

Great start! From personal experience I would suggest that a video be one of your priorities! It’s the gift that keeps on giving …if you’re there think ahead as to angles and lighting…. Hope it all works out!

naked_fun
Prepubescent

Unread post by naked_fun » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:29 am

Update: He sent me a message yesterday. I explained our absence an he should message S. Now I was wondering if she had already
told him what was going on... I was torn about whether to mention it to her, I like thought she could be trying to surprise me. I ended up texting
her that the guy had messaged me (I couldn't recall his name). I figured if I told her in person I'd read right through her (she's a bad liar lol). She replied 'which one?' What? lol Last I knew it was just Mark. hmmm. Then she said 'Mark?' Yes I said and sent her a screenshot of the conversation. She said 'oh yeah, I told him we were busy and we're looking forward to meeting him.' So now I know they're back to messaging each other..

We were just invited to a family Christmas party, so it won't be Saturday.

naked_fun
Prepubescent

Unread post by naked_fun » Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:50 pm

rodturn wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:35 am
Great start! From personal experience I would suggest that a video be one of your priorities! It’s the gift that keeps on giving …if you’re there think ahead as to angles and lighting…. Hope it all works out!
Thank you! This is my first try at story telling, so if I miss some detail feel free to ask.
I was thinking that also (about the video), she sent me a picture with her hand holding a prospective bulls cock (another story).
Can't count how many times I came from that! Either way I'd be happy.
But for perspective the last time she had sex with another man was almost two years ago. So it all feels new again :D
He was her third.

naked_fun
Prepubescent

Unread post by naked_fun » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:03 pm

Update: We were invited to a Christmas party Saturday, most likely nothing will happen then.
Interestingly, as we were driving home from a family dinner she brought up M out of the blue. Our conversations previous had nothing to
do with that part of our lives. She said he was going to be out of town for the holidays. I'm curious if she did ask to meet, I could ask but that would ruin the "surprise" if there is one. I'm pretty sure there will be, it's a matter of timing. She's notoriously a late planner so it'll be interesting to see how this plays out.
-J

s3xual_int3lectual
Virgin

Unread post by s3xual_int3lectual » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:38 am

Any update? Hoping you got your birthday wish…!

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:01 am

Hopefully it all works out to be everything you dreamed of! Can't wait to hear what she planed.